need help... Getting a error when I add a xml schema include location xsd file

Hi,

I am trying to add the following line to my xml schema xsd file

<xsd:include schemaLocation="../../../Common/datatypes.xsd"/>

Here is my code

XmlSchemaInclude include = new XmlSchemaInclude();
include.SchemaLocation = "../../../Common/datatypes.xsd";
schema.Items.Add(include);

when I print out the schema, it crashes

StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(@strFormName+".xsd", false,
Encoding.UTF8);
			schema.Write(sw);
			sw.Close();

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Need help with Auto Filter

cant start outlook pst file to large

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Where is the workspace file stored?

Help with income/expenses

Excel Problem

Need Query Help

help with simple maths in excel

DNS Error on Exchange

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...