MB5-845:POS 2009

if you are at your final for MB5-845 certification exam
go to [url=http://www.passcert.com/MB5-845.html]pssscert[/url]
it is very useful for IT certifications exams prepare

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
joman

Live Messenger 2009 chat session drops
I've had several users report that they are in a chat session with someone going back and forth. They see them typing and then for no reason the chat session closes on the receiving party. We are running Win 7 x64 OS on laptops and Live Messenger 2009. We keep a copy of the chat history, so when I go in and reivew the history, the receiver can pinpoint when they last saw the message but does not see the chat threads after that which usually one or two lines. The receiver then opens a new session and ask the sender about the chat going offline. This is happened to more th...

POS 2009 bug
when you set the system to prompt for reason codes for petty cash sales the system prints a receipt without this information printed on it. However If you dont set the system for a prompt it asks him the reason and employee id and prints this on the till receipt correctly antonyquant <antony.quant@cts-retail.com> wrote: > when you set the system to prompt for reason codes for petty cash > sales the system prints a receipt without this information printed on > it. > However If you dont set the system for a prompt it asks him the > reason and employee id and pri...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-23-09
I have a previous calendar formated 7x8 1/2 portarit and resized the squares and everything. How can I reuse it? I saved it as a template but I can not change the date range or replace it to the new 2010 calendar. Please help, Thanks Sammy I have an Excel calendar I use at work for a weekend work schedule. There is no 2010 calendar in this format. I looked at a claendar and found a month where the first fell on Friday, copied that and renamed it January. I did the whole year like this. There's only 7 possible days the month can start on. I had to make sure they had the ...

Random Weight Items On POS 2009
Hi How Can I Add Random Weight Items With this BarcodeFormat (FFCCCCCXXXXXCD) in MS POS 2009? FF: Flag (20-29 in store barcode) CCCCC:(Item Number : #####) XXXXX: (Quantity Or Weight) CD ( CHECK DIGIT BASE ON EAN 13) Example: 2210001123455 >> 22 : Flag 10001 = Item Number 12345 = 12.345 (12345gr or 12.345kg) 5 = Check Digit Note: in Price embedded Barcodes Section OK Button Is Always Disabled (I don't know why I can't Add new barcode Format)(How Can I Enable it???) Please Help Me ------------------------------------- -- +------------------------[ SERVER SIGNAT...

I need a template of a 2009 calendar
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:31:00 -0700, essie <essie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Well, you won't find one in a technical support newsgroup for Microsoft Access databases. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] "essie" <essie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote I think you may find some calendar templates for Microsoft Word at http://office.microsoft.com if you follow the links; Duane Hookum has an example of a Micrsoft Access Calendar Report -- there's a link to where you can obtain it, along with some other links to good resources, at http://sp.ntpcug.o...

Live mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726)
i am using XP English Version but located in China, GMT+8 Recently i could not log in Live mail by code: 0x8000FFFF, however when i change my computer clock to US time zone GMT-5, then it works. Please let me know how to solve the problem. Alex The login is to Windows Live (Messenger, Contacts, Calendar,......). Your question needs to be asked on a Hotmail forum. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Alex Cai" <alex_cai@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uHDIw3lcKHA.744@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > i am using XP English Version but located in China, GMT+8 > ...

powerpoint viewer 2007 on Windows Embedded Standard 2009
I had trying to install powerpoint viewer 2007 to my windows embedded system, but it cannot open pptx file and get an error message "This file requires the Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system to view its contents." After i installed fileformatconverter.exe, i get another error message "The converter failed to save the file". The powerpoint viewer does run 2003 ver file only for 2007 ver having this problem. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01CAA3DD.08611340 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"...

Live Messenger 2009 WON'T install on Vista Home Premium SP1
At first I went to download the upgrade, and I experienced problems with the certificate, so I resolved that problem, by right clicking the file and clicking on the properties to see that this was set to show the file came from another computer. I cleared that message away, and when I attempted to install the upgrade this time around, I got the following message: Couldn't Install Programs Try Downloading and installing these programs again. Error: 0x800b0109 Next Steps: One of the installation files appears to be corrupted. The file that I was installing with is wls...

POS 2009 Live Installs
Can anyone share their experience with POS 2009? Just interested in knowing how it is behaving in a "live" environment. Thanks I have had it from day one and I don’t have much to compare it with except my old POS. I own a book & gift store with lots of Inv. and with SP1 it is much better than what I came from. It does have a few annoying attributes but overall, I am pretty happy with it. My suggestion would be to find a good partner, do some research on them and call them and ask?’S about their knowledge about it. This will make it A MUCH BETTER PRODUCT FOR YOU! T...

POS 2009 -Changing Databases
I have a multistore environment, and currently with RMS I have a program I designed to switch databases using batch files and registry changes to change the database I'm working in with the click of a button. With POS 2009, I can't seem to find where there is either a registry file that contains this info, or if there is somewhere in the POS 2009 program files folder where I can change the db its pointing to. Anyone know where this is stored? Thanks and much appreciated! Ok, so I don't see ANYTHING for POS2009 in the registry. I did however come across this file in the r...

PoS 2009 Bug?
As with RMS, PoS 2009 has a switch that allows or stops the "Insufficient Quantity" options being displayed if an item with 0 or negative inventory is selected in a sale. This option always shows irrespective of whether I have the option ticked (PoS Settings/Workflow) Display Out of Stock Message. Is everyone experiencing this problem and is there a fix? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01CAA66C.276A7F10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rod, Don&...

MB5-845:POS 2009
if you are at your final for MB5-845 certification exam go to [url=http://www.passcert.com/MB5-845.html]pssscert[/url] it is very useful for IT certifications exams prepare ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml ...

Howto upgrade Pos 2.0 to Pos 2009
Hi all, I have a friend who purchased the retail version of MS Pos 2.0 at CDW. Till now Pos is not yet implemented (time/people issues). Now he wants to make a new start but with Pos 2009. With the purchase of Pos 2.0, can he upgrade to Pos 2009 for free? if yes: will there be an online activation again? if not: how can the upgrade be done? is there an upgrade package which can be purchased from a MBS partner? any idea, anyone? Many thanks in advance This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012F_01CA4396.EA134FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="u...

Report tying all 2009 posted invoices to the sales accounts
Is there a report that will tie all our posted 2009 invoices to our sales accounts? I have tried looking at the out of the box reports, as well as creating scripts using the rm20101 table, but I am not able to get it to tie. I would appreciate any help on this. Shaun When you said 'Invoices' were you talking about SOP? If it is SOP, look at SOP10102. This table holds the distribution accounts from SOP documents. Kind regards, Leslie "Shaun Childers" wrote: > Is there a report that will tie all our posted 2009 invoices to our sales > accou...

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

Moneris POS 2009
Can anyone confirm if they got POS 2009 out of the box working with moneris in Canada ? I bought POS 2009 and need to set it up with the moneris 7800 PIN Pad for credit card and transaction processing. I need to know if it works out of the box with it. thanks allot guys for your help in advance Joe Joe, Did Moneris tell you it works with POS 2009? Because I have not heard of them yet releasing a version of their E-Select tool that integrates with POS 2009. I know it works with Microsoft RMS we have many customers using this tool but I think they may have mistake...

ecommerce carts for POS 2009
Any recommendations out there for ecommerce shopping carts compatible with POS 2009? I've checked kosmos and nitrosell and neither have a version yet apparently. Thanks, Doug Carolina IT and POS Hi Doug. We do actually have a POS2009 Edition. We've not made any formal announcements as yet but we can work with you in advance of that upcoming press release. Please give us a call or submit an inquiry (please request pos2009 therein so we can route your inquiry to the POS2009 team). http://www.nitrosell.com/contact-us/ Regards, Todd On Nov 10, 11:40=A0pm, Doug -...

GP 10 Payables Mgmt
After closing payables for 2009, I discovered three payables transactions that need to be posted in 2009. Since I haven't closed G/L yet, what are the Great Plains implications to opening the impacted 2009 fiscal periods, posting the 2009 transactions and closing the periods again? Would I need to perform another Payables Year-End close process for 2009? I am not concerned about having these transactions paid until 2010. Thanks for your help! Beth Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Lightweight Remote Scripting with Cookies http://www.eggheadcaf...

TaskPadHelper and POS 2009
Is there any way to get TaskPadHelper to overwrite an existing task pad without prompting? I have not found such a command switch in the docs, but I'm sure it must be possible. I was planning on using TaskPadHelper to integrate POS 2009 with another system that would send it daily menus. If I cannot get it to overwrite without prompting then the integration will not be able to be automated, which will be a huge inconvenience for the end user. The prompt is as follows: "The task pad already exists in the database. Do you want to override? (y/n):" Any help would be grea...

Best way to webcam PC to MAC? Does WLM 2009 work?
Hi. I'm a pc user, and have been using WLM for years and like it (although the video quality could be a little better). Anyway..a friend may be getting a macbook pro soon and I was hoping to webcam with him. What is the best way to webcam (video and audio) between my pc and his mac? Can we use WLM? thebigdintexas wrote: > Hi. I'm a pc user, and have been using WLM for years and like it (although > the video quality could be a little better). Anyway..a friend may be getting > a macbook pro soon and I was hoping to webcam with him. What is the best way >...

POS 2009 SDK and Customization guide
Does anyone with access to PartnerSource please get me a copy of the SDK and the Customization guide? I would like to see what makes POS 2009 tick. Email me at Stevensmith@tiresinmotion.com Thanks, -- Steve On Sep 20, 9:05=A0pm, Steve @ S&S Tire <SteveSST...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone with access to PartnerSource please get me a copy of the SDK = and > the Customization guide? I would like to see what makes POS 2009 tick. Em= ail > me at Stevensm...@tiresinmotion.com > Thanks, > -- > Steve Steve - Did you get any information on this topic ...

change language English to Spanish POS 2009 or RMS 2.0
Please let me know if you can change the language from English to Spanish 2009 or RMS POS 2.0, and also where I can download the SDK. thank you very much. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01CAFE6B.5CCEC150 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rey, Check with your reseller for both. I think that ScanSource (they don't = sell to the public) sells a Spanish conversion for RMS, I know that = Retail Realm does www.retailrealm.co.uk. =20 I have not heard of a conversion for ...

Taking my application/Access 2009 further...
I have developed an Access 2009 application. 12 Users. Frontend on local PC’s (12mb) and Backend on a shared drive (8mb). Excellent performance while distributed via local LAN but very poor performance distributed via VPN/remote. Where do I go from here, what options are available in order to increase performance? SQL server? ..NET? Thankful for all suggestions! What you experience is not surprising. Jet and ACE are file server databases and require a high-speed connection, such as a LAN, to perform acceptably. Access and .NET do not interact, though you can use a Jet o...

Upcoming Visio 2007 webcasts for March 2009
Register to watch the two new webcasts at http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/officesystemwebcasts.aspx: Microsoft Office System Webcast: Visio Tips and Techniques for Manufacturers (Level 200) Microsoft Office System Webcast: Visio 2007 Tips and Techniques for Financial Services and Business Operations (Level 200) ...

POS 2009 SDK
I am looking for the POS 2009 SDK. Is it available yet? ...