MB5-845:POS 2009

if you are at your final for MB5-845 certification exam
go to [url=http://www.passcert.com/MB5-845.html]pssscert[/url]
it is very useful for IT certifications exams prepare

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
joman

Cannot sign-in on Live Messenger 2009
Hello everyone...Happy New Year! About a month ago I reinstalled xp pro and updated everything to sp3. Installed MSN Live Messenger...I have the latest one...however it will not sign in on any account! I put the info in, it is correct, and hit sign-in and it will never go further. It will act like it is signing in for a few seconds but reverts back to the login-in screen. I have tried reinstalling numerous times and deleted the contacts folder, but nothing works! Windows messenger, yes the old version that comes with windows xp, works fine...however Live Messenger will no...

No MS Money Release in 2009...Question
I have read that Microsoft has announced that there will be no Money release in 2009. My Money Plus is set to expire on 08/09/2009. What is Money doing for those who are set to expire? Will we have to worry? Only time will tell for sure. Nothing has been announced yet. My **suspicion** is that either a) Microsoft will come up with some way to take your money to extend that date, or b) the date won't be immediately enforced. But I could be completely wrong. <nomail@mybox.net> wrote in message news:13prq4907108c9ae1re0r2sjfvomll47jp@4ax.com... >I have read that Microsoft...

help in reusing 2009 calendar for 2010 12-24-09
I have a calendar from 2009 that I fixed several things. I want to be able to use it for 2010. How can I do this? Thanks Samy Calendars are tables. It is a simple operation to tab through the dates to change them. If you need to add a row, simply resize the the table, the same if you need to delete a row. It is best to type your events in text boxes so you can move them around. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Samy Boy 17-50" <SamyBoy1750@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DC9D9-8311-4702-B982-B5E9EDD2438A@microsoft.com... >I ha...

Mappoint 2009
I want to know if there is a way to enter a distance from a point when drawing a circle around an address. The mouse works, but it is not always easy to identify 25 miles from 25.1 miles with a mouse Dave You might want to ask the folks in the mappoint group, instead of this group for office(link below) www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.mappoint Dave wrote: > I want to know if there is a way to enter a distance from a point when > drawing a circle around an address. The mouse works, but it is not always > easy to ...

POS 2009 Add-in: Coupon Manager
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know about a POS 2009 add-in I've been working on. This add-in allows you to create and use coupons for many different types of promotions. The entire interface is directly integrated with POS 2009; you can add and manage coupons from the Manager View and then add them to a transaction from a task pane in the POS View. The add-in hasn't been released yet, but I have posted a preview on my website at the following address: http://komodex.com/products/coupon-manager Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! ...

POS 2009 -Batches
I am having some trouble understanding what starts a new batch. Each night, I have entered the closing amounts, settled credit transactions and then Z report. Closed POS 2009 and shutdown. In the morning, when I go to Open/Close to add open amounts, I check batches and find that a batch is already open and it was opened the day before at the exact time that I pulled the Z Report. Am I doing something wrong? Help...I am wasting receipt paper running a ZZ with nothing in it, if only to keep my batches current for the right day. Thanks. Maolin, There is always an open batch for each r...

Successful Conversion Money Plus to Quicken 2009 Premier
My successful transfer from Money Plus to Quicken 2009 Found the following thread on Quicken Communities (cannot find it now) of a interaction someone had with Quicken Tech Support. ---------- BEGIN OF MESSAGE FROM QUICKEN COMMUNITIES ---------- "Converting from Money to Quicken Spoke with 2 folks in Tech Support and they said the Data Converter fails as often as it works anyway so they offered: 1. Open Money Program. 2. Click on File>>Export>>QIF file>>Loose QIF 3. Export your Money data file as QIF file. 4. I am sending you a web link to download and install Quic...

RMS 2009 ~ 3.0 Say it ain't so!
Tell me it aint so...did they really do away with some, in my opinion very useful features? Rumor has it there is no more Buydown Pricing...Buydown Price/Buydown Quantity, and there is also no more Messages...can anyone confirm? Thank You, Vince -- Thank You Vince :) It is true some of the features have been removed, but I would have to check on the specific ones you listed. However, with this new release (named POS 2009, not RMS 2009), the SDK is better documented so the features not currently present can more than likely be accomplished with customizations. "Vince" wr...

Access 2003 SP3 + CU June 2009 = macro crash
After installing Office 2003 Cumulative Update for June 2009. Access 2003 SP3 + CU June 2009 (or April 2009). To reproduce a crash: Create new database. Click New Macro. Select Beep action. Click Save button. You should get a result a crash of Access. Good luck. Pavel Fursov <PavelFursov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >After installing Office 2003 Cumulative Update for June 2009. >Access 2003 SP3 + CU June 2009 (or April 2009). What version of Access? I have 9.0.6926 SP-3) >To reproduce a crash: >Create new database. Click New Macro. Select Beep ac...

email after dec.2009
all new messages sent to me after jan1 2010 will not download. pop3 server is not responding or something . i have windows mail. Can you post that "something" message as per verbatim -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "tracy" <tracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D591AD73-1866-4AB2-B60B-63590539741E@microsoft.com... > all new messages sent to me after jan1 2010 will not download. pop3 server > is not responding or something . ...

2009 Calendar with Holidays
When is Easter Holiday in Calendar year 2009? http://www.google.com/search?q=easter+2009 April 12. And yes, outlook does have the date correct. :) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your ...

install package for 2009
Does the maintenance package from distributors have a Customer Source login that is separate from the POS license itself physically? I received a license for POS but no download link or Customer Source login. I will check with my distributor on Monday. Thanks, Doug Carolina IT and POS This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01CA5BB8.3FBB73C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Doug, All one gets anymore is the product card. One can _only_ download the POS2k9 files from PartnerSource = http://...

Difference between 8/15/2009 & 8/5/2009
Opened a new file, typed 8/15/2009 in A1, 8/16/2009 in A2, 8/5/2009 in A3. Automatically, the last one gets converted to 08-05-2009, and right-aligned also. Happens in all new files I create. Am I doing something wrong because I wanted the same treatment for both earlier values which appear left-aligned. Any clues? I am using excel 2007. Thanks And you're trying to enter dates, right? If you format that 8/5/2009 (converted to 08-05-2009) in an unambiguous date format, like: mmmm dd, yyyy, I'm betting that you'll see: May 8, 2009 If that's true, then exce...

POS 2009 Sample Database
Hi There I am trying to locate the Fourth Coffee Sample database but have not been able to. Could I download this from some where? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Topi ...

Afternoon Newspaper : Daily Market Report for Friday (October 30, 2009)
The Afternoon Downtrend Continues=85 NSE India : S&P CNX Nifty - Daily Market Report for: Friday (October 30, 2009) By Dominic Rebello Review of the Previous day: The Nifty fell substantially on Thursday (October 29, 2009) a net 75.60 points (1.57%) and closed at the 4750 point level. The market opened down, then recovered partially, post the opening of the European market, but witnessed a sharp decline in the last half an hour of trade and closed near the day low. Sentiment was extremely bearish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 39 were losers, while just 11 were gainers. Heavy sellin...

Live Messenger 2009 LifeCam Problem
Have WLM Ver 2009 Build 14.0.8089.726 and MS LifeCam VX5000 Ver 3.0.215.0 Q1. When making Video call all OK except I ca't see my camera image on my screen. I just see a generic screen with a big red X across it. Other party can see and hear me fine and I can see and hear them. What is problem ?? Can you help with a fix ?? Its hard to know if we are in frame when we can't see ourselves. We have to ask the othr party if we are in picture. Problem started with last update to WLM If I double click my Lifecam Icon on the desktop it fires up fine and I have full functions. No ...

Annualized Budget for MS Office Accounting Express 2009
How can I create a budget using MS Office Accounting Express and use it to compare actual results on an annual basis. There is a group for accounting, they may also cover "accounting express" asidman wrote: > How can I create a budget using MS Office Accounting Express and use it to > compare actual results on an annual basis. ...

Live Messenger 2009 chat session drops
I've had several users report that they are in a chat session with someone going back and forth. They see them typing and then for no reason the chat session closes on the receiving party. We are running Win 7 x64 OS on laptops and Live Messenger 2009. We keep a copy of the chat history, so when I go in and reivew the history, the receiver can pinpoint when they last saw the message but does not see the chat threads after that which usually one or two lines. The receiver then opens a new session and ask the sender about the chat going offline. This is happened to more th...

POS 2009 #7
So, Im importing all my inventory into POS 2009 -- Thanks! David D. L.S.B. ...

Error in 2009 Tax Update
Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amount. It is $1826 for 2009, not $1750 which is the old 2008 amount? Bob, It's interesting that the value in the UPR41300 is wrong, but in the UPR41302 is correct for both Married and Single filing status. I am worndering what would GP do in this case? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Bob Harrison" wrote: > Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amoun...

TILE can help you to edit RMS or POS 2009 items in seconds
TILE can make the task of record editing and updating extremely easy. With TILE, you will simply open your RMS records in a grid-like view (as we have in MS-Excel), quickly apply one or more filters, use your mouse to select the records, right-click, enter the desired value and update. All 100 records will be updated in a flash! For details, visit: http://www.24sevencart.com/tile.htm On Apr 22, 4:55=A0pm, Mark Antonio <antonio.mark...@gmail.com> wrote: > TILE can make the task of record editing and updating extremely easy. > With TILE, you will simply open your RMS recor...

POS 2009
Has anyone seen a utility that would allow many different stores snych up to a central corporate data repository for reporting? The caveat is that each store can not be guaranteed internet access at any given time and the synch may need to be via e-mail. Thanks. Mark Mark, Positive Technologies came out with OpSuite not too long ago. This allows you to connect multiple RMS and POS 2009 stores to a central point. I am not certain how it handles synchronization, and I am pretty sure it cannot be done over email, but it may be worth checking out. Alternatively, if you fi...

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

WLM 2009
I've recently installed Windows Live Messenger 2009, (WLM), onto Windows 7. I find that I often miss people's messages to me because WLM does not play any sounds. If I go to the sounds options and click 'Add new sound' I can browse for, edit and preview a sound, but when I click 'Done' it does not get added - just as if I'd clicked 'cancel' instead. The same happens if is use the "Choose sounds for this contact" option. All other sound on this machine works great. -Kenny. I experienced the same problems after installing WLM...

Is there a way I can find deleted assignments from 2007-2009?
These are important assignments. When were the files deleted? If they were deleted recently, there might be a chance, but special software will be needed. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Lola" <Lola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4531D857-9332-4E01-9C63-788B553C8EBF@microsoft.com... > These are important assignments. It may be possible. When files are deleted, what happens is that the sector(s) used on the HDD is marked as free and the file descriptor is removed from the FAT. In reality, the data is still on the disk UNLES...