Looking for XPathReader 1.1

Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found
the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which
no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download
center or Google.

Bill

How can I combine data that is in 2 rows to 1 row
Hello I have a file that has only 1 data point (name of an institution) in row 1 column 1 and then multiple data points (city of the institution and other results) in row 2 column 1-7. I would like to combine the data in consecutive rows into 1 so I can work (sort results in different columns) with the data. As you can imagine the file has 2000 rows but the data addresses only 1000 institutions. I Would appreciate any help thanks albert explained : > Hello > > I have a file that has only 1 data point (name of an institution) in row 1 > column 1 and then multiple data points...

Why does my HP 5Si prints 1 blank page for every page I print
My HP Laser Jet 5Si prints 1 blank page for every page I print in publisher. I can not find out why, or how to correct it. HELP! Are you printing multi-page documents? Are you saying every other page is blank? Has the printer always printed this way? Have you looked at printing preferences to be sure you don't have a separation page enabled? You have an old printer, could be your driver is corrupt. It is always advisable to completely remove a driver before installing or re-installing. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsander...

How do I print graphs poster size (4
In my previous version of Excel I could print graphs in what I think was called "poster". It would print 4 panels on 8 1/2 x 11 that could be connected together to make a poster size graph. It would print dotted lines and solid lines and told where to cut and paste. I cannot find how to do that now that we have upgraded to Excel 2002. The capability that you describe would be really neat to have but AFAIK no version of XL has ever supported it. You must have had some special third party program or add-in. Of course, such a capability might be feature of your printer (driver...

convert 1.2 miles to meters
can somebody tell me how many meters are in 1.2 miles? You can check out the Convert() function in the Help files. =CONVERT(1.2,"mi","m") Ans. = 1931.213 -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "crlathem" <crlathem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7EC7F92-19E9-4D70-A3A3-A5CAA918C6DB@microsoft.com... > can somebody tell me how many meters a...

calculating subtotals for sequential blank cells in 1 column
if i had a column of data and i need to group/subtotal any cells containing zeros or isolated zeros, wat formula do i put in eg. 0 ) 1 ) 0 ) 0 ) subtotal = 4 (so i know it was a group of four cells) 4 5 1 6 5 0 ) 1 ) 0 ) subtotal = 3 6 7 8 0 ) subtotal = 1 basically the data shows steps and rests, and we need to know how long the rest periods are. single steps surrounded by rest (0) need to be counted as rest intervals. Here is one way. Assuming your data starts in A1... In B1 enter =--(A1=0) In B2 enter =IF(A2=0,B1+1,IF(AND(A1=0,A3=...

Anyone ever seen a case where FormatConditions.Count = -1 ?
I have a case where I have a selected range (Application.Selection) that I want to do some conditional formatting on and I am seeing a case where Application.Selection.FormatConditions.Count is -1 instead of a value between 0 and 3. Anyone ever seen this before? I am sure that some sort of error condition exists, but don't know the significance of Count = -1 except that I cannot add a condition. I believe the selection is valid. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. Roy You'll see that if the selection contains cells with different conditional formatting. roybrew@att.net wrote:...

viewing public "Folder 1-1"
Okay- I want to find out how to view the "folder 1-1" that contains the Public folder Hierarchy in PF store with any tools -So far i tried with MFCMAPI and MDBview32 - it does not show the folder -If you know please let me know --- thanks Jaxy ...

Multiple Charts within 1 Chart Sheet
How can I place 2,3, or 4 charts within 1 chart sheet? I'd prefer not to use the embedded chart approach. Thanks. They will be embedded, but in the chart sheet, not in a work sheet. Select a blank cell that is itself surrounded by blank cells, and press the F11 key to make a blank chart sheet. Now make the charts you want to place on the chart sheet, and in the last step of the wizard, Location, select As Object In and choose the chart sheet from the drop down list. To move an existing chart, right click on it, choose Location from the pop up menu, and choose As Object In and select the ...

How can i print sequential page numbers 1 to 10, if i have one wo.
I have an excel worksheet that is one page long. I want to print it 100 times with page numbers labeling it 1 to 100. How do i do this? DJN Code from Ron de Bruin's site. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print´┐Ż.htm#number Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() Dim CopiesCount As Long Dim CopieNumber As Long CopiesCount = Application.InputBox("How many Copies do you want", Type:=1) For CopieNumber = 1 To CopiesCount With ActiveSheet 'number in cell A1 '.Range("a1").Value = CopieNumber & " of " & Copi...

Loading Data into Multiple sheets in 1 book Hi All I have 2 questions 1. I am trying to automatically create a workbook with a number of sheets in it with different data. I see how the command mode allows you to feed data to a (one/first) sheet (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\excel.exe" H:\':DETAIL.XFER.SHORT.FILENAME) but how do you get data to sheets 2 3 4 etc in the workbook? 2. Can you format the data going into the work sheet such that some of the data would have bold text? Thanks in advance Ralph Typically you do not import data into Excel via the command line. ...

3 queries into 1
Hello, I am going to try this again starting fresh from my other posts. I am trying to develop an all inclusive query on our inventory. Each fical term we start with new tables. I would like to take our Ending Inventory from our prior fiscal term and combine it with our current inventory balances. In years past I always took our ending inventory and posted them in our purchase order table to have our beginning balances. I thought it would be less time consuming to have a query to combine the 2. Below is a list of data and the query designs. PART # PRODUCT DESCRIPTION END B...

How do I remove the leading 1 from a nine digit telephone #
How do I remove the leading 1 from a nine digit telephone #'s stored in a column in excel. Eg. Get 17035551212 to be 7035551212 Hi one option is to use a "helper" column e.g. if your numbers are in column A, starting on row 1 in B1 type =right(A1,len(A1)-1) (as your phone numbers in the example don't appear to be 9 digits long) then move the cursor over the bottom right of cell B1 and when you see a + double click this will fill the formula down the column. When you're happy with the result select column B and choose copy click on A1 and choose edit / paste specia...

How do I print multiple pages on 1 sheet of A4 in Publisher 2002
Hi all, This is something that I have not been able to figure out but I expect is straight forward or impossible to do. I have a small page size (4" x 6") and so two of these pages will fit neatly onto an A4 sheet of paper. I can see how to print multiple COPIES of a page onto a single sheet, but I can't figure out how to print multiple pages onto a single sheet. If I choose to only print a single copy per page, Publisher decides to plonk the page in the middle on the A4 sheet. I can't see any option to get more than one page printed side by side. Any Ideas Chris ...

Using the 1.2 Word Templates for Quotes in CRM 3.0
Hi, We had a Template for Quotations that worked fine. We used in the template: {IF =ABMerge Sequence #=BB =3D "1" "} and at the end of the template we used: {IF =ABLastItem=BB =3D"1" "}. We managed to edit the crm quote template in order to create this template. For some reason, it doesn't work in CRM 3.0! The first part works, but all the lines that appear after {IF =ABLastItem=BB =3D"1" "} doesn't appear in the merged quotation. Why is that? I have read in the group about an addon that must be purchased, but I would like to be sure th...

How to make 1 change to many contacts?
I was making a "common change" to multiple contacts using the directions provided by Microsoft's site. I sorted the contacts by category, selected the grouping bar for the category I wanted to change, and dragged the contacts to the category I wanted it to become. Outlook is supposed to automatically apply the change to all of the items in the old category. It gave the contacts 2 categories. I will still have to open 300 contacts individually to get rid of the old category. Is there another way to make a the same change to multiple contacts? Veronica wrote: > I wa...

Displaying Yes or No rather than 0 or 1
I have a query that includes a Yes/No field. When it displays the results in a list box, I want it to display Yes or No, rather that 0 or 1. I'm sure this must be easy, but... You can format the field of use an IIF statement like this -- My_Field: IIF([SomeField] = -1, "Yes", "No") -- Build a little, test a little. "Jerry Anderson" wrote: > I have a query that includes a Yes/No field. When it displays the results in > a list box, I want it to display Yes or No, rather that 0 or 1. I'm sure this > must be easy, but... ...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

How to copy files from 1 server to another
I am using a utility (Macro Scheduler) to copy a folder (with sub-folders) from 1 server to another overnight as a backup. (WS2008 to WS2003 - utility runs on WS2003 machine) However if a file is locked the whole copy is terminated. Are there utilities on the servers and/or comercial products that will do this even when a file is locked for use. -- Regards Tom "ThomasAJ" <ThomasAJ@discussions.microsoft.com> said this in news item news:7A680B16-555C-4F1B-8BD4-F5EDA979F12F@microsoft.com... > I am using a utility (Macro Scheduler) to copy a folder (wit...

Converting a date to a numeric (1-7 number) day of the week
I am trying to take a date (e.g., 01/01/2008) and have Access tell me the numeric day of the week (1-7) that corresponds to each date in a table. Thanks for your help! On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:00:03 -0800, John_ wrote: > I am trying to take a date (e.g., 01/01/2008) and have Access tell me the > numeric day of the week (1-7) that corresponds to each date in a table. > Thanks for your help! Look up the DatePart and the Weekday functions in VBA help. =DatePart("w", [DateField]) will return 4 if the day is a Wednesday. or... You can also use the Weekday function =WeekDay(...

time over 1 hour #2
I have a cell that displays teh amount of time a person waited at a certain place. For example, 1:30 for 1 hour, 30 min. I need to have another cell that will tell me the time above one hour, in this case, :30 Thanks Excel counts one day as 1. Therefore 1 hour = 1/24. Try something like =A1-(1/24) Rgds, Andy With the time in A1 =MOD(A1,1/24) or if it 02:30 should be 01:30 over one hour =A1-TIME(1,,) format as hh:mm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "johnfli" <john@here.com> wrote in message news:e670PO%23nDHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have a cell that ...

Money 2002
Hi there, I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share transaction - can anyone please help? Go to Portfolio. R-click (or context menu key) on a holding of that Investment. Select Split Shares... Enter 1 for 5. At least I think this is the route in M04. I've not used it for three years. "nyalabead" <nyalabead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E417B8F4-028C-4AA9-9FF4-9136610957B6@microsoft.com... > I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share > transaction - > can anyone please help? ...

Excel-Can't close 1 open Workbook without closing other open Workb
This concerns Excel 10(?). I have Office XP, but it is Office 10 in my explorer files. Problem: I have a few opened Workbooks that I'm working on. When I close one Workbook, it closes all open Workbooks at once. How do I separate them and stop all these from closing at once? Has something changed to the template--"Book1.xls"? If so, how do I correct that? Are you clicking the X in the most upper-right corner? If so, that's closing Excel as a whole, regardless of how many worksheets are open. To close one, click on the X that is below the main one in the upper right ...

RE: Look at that important patch
--glsrfftgdpbzd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="miwvatyss"; type="multipart/alternative" --miwvatyss Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ywnjvicin" --ywnjvicin Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect you...

5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host
What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as external SMTP Server? I also knew if i Turn OFF ESMTP Verbs in Exchange 2003 i can get the e-mails with any problem but if the esmtp is off the replication between our exchange 2003 servers doesn't work! What should i do? is there no way out of this i think it's in case of an autoforward to an exchange 5.5 Please help me! "Francesco Fuoco" <francesco.fuoco@de.ddb.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eTiGKhn5DHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What does this mean we got an exchange 2003 with sendmail as exte...

One-to-many relationship/mapping in CRM 1.2
Hello, I have a CRM 1.2 deployment (soon to be v 3.0) that I need to update with some custom fields. I have these two fields in "Opportunity" that pull from the same "Account" field (accountid). I cannot seem to be able to pick the accountid field for a second mapping. Does that mean 1:M mapping is not available in version 1.2, or am I missing something? Thanks, Nayden The mapping feature does not allow the same source field to populate multiple fields on the destination. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Nayden" <Nayden@discussions.microsoft.com&g...