Looking for XPathReader 1.1

Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found
the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which
no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download
center or Google.

Bill

[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports Querying of OpenDocument Format
[Announce] DataDirect XQuery 3.1 Supports MySQL; adds Extended File- Type Support & Output Enhancements. [Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, DataDirect Technologies has released an updated version of DataDirect XQuery, an easily embeddable, Java-based implementation of the XQuery 1.0 and the XQuery API for Java standards. Here are some of the highlights of the new release: * Extended file type support and output enhancements, DataDirect XQuery version 3.1 further simplifies the performance of combining and processing heterogeneous data sources. The product now supports the abil...

What does this mean "int m_bTagged: 1;"?
hi,all This is vc++ code. int m_bTagged: 1; I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean? Thanks Nicky wrote: > hi,all > This is vc++ code. > int m_bTagged: 1; > I've never seen this kind of expression. What does it mean? Usually a statement like this is part of a structure. What it means is that 'm_bTagged' will only use 1 bit. You will want to read up on "Bit Fields" in the docs. Murrgon ...

how to decode iso-8859-1
I have this kind of string, dim myString as string = " =E0 ton essai d'=E9tablir une" i know the kind of encoding, here I have iso-8859-1 dim charset as string ="iso-8859-1" how to decode it with a component of the .NET Framework? thanks steve Encoding e = Encoding.GetEncoding("iso-8859-1"); e.GetChars(byte[] buffer...); "steve mettraux" <steve@mettraux.com> wrote in message news:%23q3JWwEuDHA.1060@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have this kind of string, > > dim myString as string = " =E0 ton essai d'=E9tablir une"...

5.6.1 NDR
Hi all, Recently in my organisation we had migrated to exch 2003 frm 5.5 using similar to swing upgrade method.Now all working fine except users not able to send mails from yahoo,gmail to exchange.infact from exchange to those are working.All other outgoing as well as incoming mails are working includiong to hotmail.com,then to my official id etc.I am getting an NDR error "554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host" kindly guide do i need to do any settings in change in exchange ..in my scenario we r using smtp server in dmz as smart host and single exch 2003 server con...

"Green bar" look
From time to time I have seen examples of Excel spreadsheets where the sheets have alternating rows of color--like the green bar paper we used to use in the old days. Since this kind of faint row coloring would be helpful when dealing with many rows of data, I wonder if anyone knows of an easy way to do this other than using format painter to "build up" a sheet with enough colored rows? http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm has an excellent tutorial. -or- the free Excel add-in "Shade Data Rows" will shade by cell value or by every nth row. Download from... htt...

Look at security patch from the M$
--nzmogvylsypad Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xefznsedmj"; type="multipart/alternative" --xefznsedmj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="eatpfbpoqmx" --eatpfbpoqmx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to cont...

CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003 w/ISA
I have installed CM 1.2 on a Small Business Server 2003 with Internet and Acceleration Server and Can't get to the CRM server as a web client. Get only the You are not authorized to view this page - HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected. Internet Information Services (IIS) message. I thought I had all the neccessary areas opened up. What do I need to open up to get through ISA to the Microsoft CRM 1.2 Server? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM Hi Darry, have checked your web page settings for the MSCRM web page? It sho...

Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 (KB971092) fails to install. Status was: Installation Failure; Error Code: 0x20000009 I notice that the download file size is 0 Mb. I had just installed a ton on stuff, and just this one failed. I restarted the computer and tried again and it failed again with the same error message. Any Ideas? Thanks. See the "How to obtain help" section of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971092 For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY (and/or 1-866-234-6020 and/or 1-800-936-5700)...

Can you merge 2 databases into 1 database?
Is it possible since I am working on a database that is not on a network to have two of the same databases and merge them in to one database that way if more than one person works on the database at different times they can then be merged together so that no information is lost Lookup "Replication" in Access Help. -- HTH, George "thereal001" <thereal001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2071F00F-672D-441A-8165-78BACD55B5FA@microsoft.com... > Is it possible since I am working on a database that is not on a network > to > have two of t...

Excel+Word 10.1.5 toolbar icons: no Entourage-like interp?
In Entourage X, if I point the mouse at an icon in a toolbar and pause, a few words appear that interpret what the tool is or does. But if I try to do the same in Excel 10.1.5 or Word 10.1.5, I see nothing. Is there something one can see while working in either Word or Excel, that makes clear what the default toolbar icons do? Or is there a chart that one can print showing the default toolbar icons with one or couple-word interpretations? In article <BBEE3443.E6E5%nnager@NoXSpXam.fullerton.edu>, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@NoXSpXam.fullerton.edu> wrote: > ...

How can I set up to chose more than 1 item from a dropdown list (.
I am trying to set up dropdown lists in MS Excel using the data validation function. Is there a way that I can set up the list so that the user is able to chose more than 1 choice from my list? You see this on websites often. Using data validation, you can select multiple items with some programming. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html Under 'Data Validation', look for 'Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List' microchick wrote: > I am trying to set up dropdown lists in MS Excel using the data validation > function. I...

Page numbers 1 of 14 not 1 of 1
Hi All, I've add the page footer pages # of # however on each page its coming up with 1 of 1. There are about 14 worksheets in the workbook so why isn't it showing 1 of 14 on the last sheet? -- Adam ----------- Windows 98 + Office Pro 97 Group your Worksheets before printing. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00C49780-3B51-40F9-97A4-31DFF4A58839@microsoft.com....

customized look for outbound emails
Help! I need to customize the look of someone's emails with a standing header. All I found in the help sections is how to add a pre-existing theme or background or signature? ...

ADO/SQL Server: datetime column appears to be "1901-1-1 00:00:00" after insertion
Hi. I'm using ADO connection and recordset to insert records from Table1 to table2. The database is SQL Server 2005 and the connection is established before the following the code snippet with "csvSQL". The code works without any error but the result is not what i want. The issue is that when aTIME1 is "" and is inserted to table2, TIME1 of Table2 becomes "1901-1-1 00:00:00". FYI, TIME1 is of type datetime and allow null. What i expect is when aTIME1 is "" and inserted to Table2, TIME1 should be null. Please help. Thanks. Set csvR...

error trying open CRM's object in "Sales for Outlook" v. 1.2
Hi! I have installed "Sales for Outlook" v 1.2 in XP (without XP SP2!) Installation was succesfully, but when i try to open every object into Outlook about CRM (for example home, account, etc.) appear this error Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044104. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044104. Source Error: An unhandled excep...

HELP
If anybody can help with this problem in Excel 2003 I will SURELY appreciate it! I have a list of 10,000 names in list #1. Each piece of information is broken down into its own column (First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company Address, etc.) as it was exported out of Maximizer Enterprise in Lotus Notes. I imported this information into Excel. List #2 is a list of 5000 of the same names, but these names are those of list 1 that do NOT have email addresses. These are the people we postal mail information to. What I have to have is list #2 subtracted completely from list #1, which will leav...

Create Vista look dialogs in Visual Studio 6
Hi, I am developing using Visual Studio 6 and my dialogs are looking pretty outdated. Is it possible to create custom dialogs in Studio 6 to give a fresh and modern look and feel? If so, could you point me to a tutorial or code site to demostrate how this is done please. TIA Tony Tony wrote: > Hi, > > I am developing using Visual Studio 6 and my dialogs are looking pretty > outdated. > Is it possible to create custom dialogs in Studio 6 to give a fresh and > modern look and feel? > If so, could you point me to a tutorial or code site to demostrate how this &g...

Problems adding message handlers in VC++7.1 IDE
I'm trying to add a handler for LVN_COLUMNCLICK in my CListView derived class. In VC++ 6 it was easy: I'd right click the class, choose 'Add Message Handler' (or whatever it was called) and select one from the list. In VC++ 7.1 it seems to be impossible: Right click the class, choose properties, select the Messages list, find the appropriate message and click in the box, click the down arrow, click '<Add> OnMessageHandler', get "Invalid Property Value" error: "The SetValue operation on the component failed with the error code 0x80070005". As...

Interesting update (12.1.7)
I just ran the updater and ran into an interesting situation. As it was checking, a dialog box popped up to tell me to quit the Microsoft AU Daemon. After checking around, I found that this was in my login items, but there didn't appear to be any possible way to quit it, other than completely eliminating it from the startup items list. After I'd done that, the update went without a hitch. But it sure would have been nice to have known how to quit that daemon -- I had a nervous few minutes there. <G> -- Sandy sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious) ht...

reuse unusable urls in a column ith 1 command
Hi all, Here is another freak question from one of my students: "I receive a column with URL's where some are clickable and others aren't. (blue or black) When I get into a cell with an unclickable url and press F2 and next Enter the URL becomes clickable again. Taking me to the clicked website. When I have a column of 5 problematic URL's this is OK but when I have thousands of rows I get tired. Is there a way to in one command activate all unclickable URL's?" My idea is that we ould need a macro to go to all rows and edit and confirm. I could write the macro ...

FW: Take a look at these security patch that came from the MS
--knfqtgaeto Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wshozzkrghul"; type="multipart/alternative" --wshozzkrghul Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mjlpskiw" --mjlpskiw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your comp...

Regular expression : f(" =?ISO-8859-1?Q?l=27=E9l=E9phant___?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?blEu-azUr__=22=29_=3D_=22__L=27=C9l=E9phant_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?__Bleu-Azur_=22?=
Hi every body, I would like to make a function in vbs equivalent in string.title() in Python. Here is some examples : f("heLLo every bODY!") = "Hello Every Body! f("it isn't True") = "It Isn'T True" f(" l'�l�pHAnt blEu-azUr ") = " L'�l�phant Bleu-Azur " To sum up : UCase() just for the firt letter in a word and LCase() for the other letters. Thanks in advance. -- Fran�ois Lafont francois wrote: > Hi every body, > > I would like to make a function in vbs equivalent in > s...

CRM 3.0 on PDA , where to look
if anyone can recommend me the place where i can look into about having CRM on PDA or other mobile devices. I saw the web site of crm mobility but i think they have not yet released it. any information? thanks Aami Hi Aami, Indeed, we have not yet released our CRM Mobile *SERVICE* application. We're planning to release it end of March, beginning of April. But remember, we are building a Mobile Service application that focuses on Field Service management, i.e. assigning serviceappointments/appointments/tasks to people in the field. We are not focussing on the Sales side of CRM...

CRM 1.2 add user fails for OU users. Domain root users OK.
Hello. I am having trouble adding users to CRM 1.2. If I try to add a CRM user from an OU in the domain with deployment manager or the web GUI it fails. If I add a user to CRM from the root of the domain the user is added fine to CRM. In our test environment I was able to add users to CRM that are in OU's in a test domain without any trouble. Any ideas? Thanks!! Mike What kind of error messages do you get? It sounds like a AD security issue. Is the user you are logged in as a Domain Admin? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ------------...

1 Unread Mail Message won't go away
Hello, I have searched all my folders yet when I log off, the startup screen states that I have "1 Unread Mail Message". I cannot find it anywhere. Suggestions? RSR ...