lgsy.liang@yahoo.com

[url=http://www.lpearls.com]freshwater pearls[/url]
[url=http://www.lpearls.com]cultured pearls[/url]

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
wholesaler

Difference between COM and DLL
Hi What is the difference between DLL and COM? Are they the same in what ways are they different? Thanks A Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is a file that is loaded at runtime, and its functions linked dynamically at that time. This allows for multiple applications that use the same library functions to all share one DLL, and if the code in the DLL needs to be fixed, the DLL can be replaced, and all applications that use it will get the benefit of the update. Static libraries are different from DLLs in that each application gets its own copy of the functions, and they are embedded into the...

Cannot Connect to Mapquest.com
Hi, Ever since I installed Internet Explorer 8, I cannot connect to mapquest.com. Any suggestions how to fix this? I have already tried setting compatibility mode. -- Senior Software Engineer Hi, I hadn't used Mapquest for ages, but just accessed and used the site with IE8. With the warning that a reset will delete AutoComplete data, such as passwords and you will have to reinstall or re-enable browser add-ons, work through this article: 936213- How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213/en-us Useful for recovering stor...

Advice Articles
Advice Articles - freeinformationwebsite.com http://www.freeinformationwebsite.com/advice.html ...

from deanbrun2@aol.com
HI DOUGLAS&JOANNA HOWARE YOUS DOING I HOPE YOU GET THIS MOM ...

Outlook COM Collections & Properties
I would like to access Outlook from another application - is there some place online that I can read/download a complete list of Outlook's collections, properties, events, methods etc etc? Thanks in advance. A good place to start the search: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/index.htm Other helpful sites: The Super-Easy Guide to the Outlook Object Model: http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/outlook/SuprEasy.asp Dmitry Streblechenko's Outlook Redemption and Spy: http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/ -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Deborah"...

Deploying Excel com component on server did not work
Hi friends I have used Excel 11.0 com component to create excel file in c# it works fine on development machine but when i deploy it on server it does not create any excel file and it also not gives any error . I have copied the ddl in the bin folder and given the reference from their. But I did not understand the magic .why it is not working on the server. any help thanks ...

XmlSerializer in COM exported C# does not work on every machine
Hi, I have written a component using C# (using .NET 2.0) that inside at some point does a Deserialize operation on a string that was passed to it using XmlSerializer. This works just fine on my computer, where I register it, and can call it from say a ASP page using VBScript and CreateObject. It also works on at least another computer. However, when I deploy the solution to our server (W2K3) or to a third computer (another developers machine), I get a mysterious InvalidOperationException which says it did not expect the XML element that the string begins with (root element). Sys...

marshalad.com

mpwaghray@gmail.com
mpwaghray@gmail.com ...

Glamour models & Fasion designing New look watch my profile http://www.geocities.com/cathrina39 http://namithawithyou.blogspot.com/ #2
Glamour models & Fasion designing New look watch my profile http://www.geocities.com/cathrina39 http://namithawithyou.blogspot.com/ ...

Open Outlook COM from Windows Service
Hello NG I want to create a windows service using C#. In that service i want to open access to Outlook COM object but nothing happens. I've sat a reference to the Microsoft Outlook component verison 12 and using the following: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application objOL = New Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application(); And the servcice don't get any further. It don't creates any errors or messages but i can't se that i continue to next line of code? Is it not possible to open Outlook COM object from a windows service? Kind regards Johnny...

luquefe@windowsmile.com
I would like to sed a recive miles wint windwos mile. My versión of windows vista home premium is 2006. How can I change the number of port SMTP of program? And which is the name of server succesefully for the program used? Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish You need to call your ISP/Mail Server to het the correct account settings. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "ntonioA44" <ntonio...

luquefe@orange.com
to het realy interesting port number. Third rate thinking over. Male supposed :( or "su pose" in spanish. "Malo" in spanish not Male in inglish! :) The support is few times available, sinceritly :\ Sure, i´ll be eaten before dinner looking for Home site server. Necesary work that to be educated I said. luck for the quest ...

Citigroup, Microsoft Said to Take on Intuit, Mint.com
Bloomberg reports this morning that Citigroup and Microsoft are teaming up to take on Mint.com/Intuit. The timing of the start of the project seems to coincide with the decision to discontinue MS Money earlier this year. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=3D20601103&sid=3Dakii3AcjBzEs Citigroup, Microsoft Said to Take on Intuit, Mint.com By Bradley Keoun Sept. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Citigroup Inc. has formed a venture with Microsoft Corp. to compete with Mint.com, the personal- finance Web site that Intuit Inc. agreed to buy last week for $170 million, people familiar with the matter s...

DynamicWebApplication.com works in Firefox and doesnot work in IE7
The sign in and sign up buttons in the home page of www.DynamicWebApplication.com does not work when I use internet explorer and it works with firefox. How comes? email: giza.chew@yahoo.com Start by correcting the boatload of Errors found by these Validators: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dynamicwebapplication.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0 http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dynamicwebapplication.com%2F&profile=css21&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en -- ~Robear Dye...

PMJ_INK @YAHOO.COM
ILOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING HOW TO USE THE INTERNET "BLUE" <BLUE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:336E1C27-F9CD-4563-A9FC-9A116AC20802@microsoft.com... > ILOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING HOW TO USE THE > INTERNET Well that works... Try the test groups and toggle off the caps key... ...

Very strange error: CLR has been unable to transition from COM context
I ran into a very strange error tonight. I was working with web services and typed datasets. The web server I was using happens to be on the other end of a virtual network (Hamachi). Everything was working fine. I added one more row of data to the table and all of a sudden one web method started failing. I initially thought the web service was timing out but after a while the following exception was thrown: The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0x1a2008 to COM context 0x1a2178 for 60 seconds I thought there might be some funny stuff going on since it was working fine...

debbiebellin@polyquest.com
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e1ffc9e-5b84-4a6a-806a-ec89592a337a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains ...

How to install a COM PORT hook
I'd like to install a COM PORT HOOK, so I can capture all events of RX and TX in a serial port. Can I do that without having to make a device driver? Do somebody have any clue where I can find some information? []'s reno wrote: > I'd like to install a COM PORT HOOK, so I can capture all events of RX and > TX in a serial port. > Can I do that without having to make a device driver? > Do somebody have any clue where I can find some information? > > []'s > > > There is a freeware tool that does this. Yes, it requires a custom device driver: ...

COM OBJECT #2
WHEN I RING UP A SALE AND HIT THE+ KEY I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE (ATTEMPT TO EXECUTE COM OBJECT SIGNATURE.CAPTURE FAILED COULD NOT CREATE OBJECT) Do you have a signature capture device connected to the register? It appears as if it is set up under "Registers" in Store Operations Manager, but the software doesn't see it. "WPALMER72" wrote: > WHEN I RING UP A SALE AND HIT THE+ KEY I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE (ATTEMPT TO > EXECUTE COM OBJECT SIGNATURE.CAPTURE FAILED COULD NOT CREATE OBJECT) Did you get all of the OPOS stuff straight with your Epson receipt print...

MFC and COM components
I never did this before under MFC C/C++. I added COM components to the Toolbar right click the ToolBox | Choose Items and selected some Microsoft components, specifically the Microsoft TabStrip component. It was added to the palette and now I can drop the control into the dialog form. Then I right click the control and "Add Variable" to create a m_tabs class member. When you do this, the TLB information is used to a class wrapper for the dispatch commands. In this case, it created, TabStrip2.h and TabStrips2.cpp. What I want to get access to is th...

First(dot)Last + @email.com
Greetings. I searched for combining first and last names in excel + e-mail address in the group and Google web, so please do not hate if this has been answered. I have column A, last name, and column B, first name. I would like to create the email address in column F. b.a@company.com I got =B3&"."&A3 to work but could not get any further. I can manually edit the users that do not have email, but anyone that does not have a B (first name) field will not have an e-mail address. THX JHS Maybe... =if(counta(a3:b3)<2,"",b3&"."&a3&"@.com...

grandcarls777@hotmail.com
123456789 ...

http:\\mmeazy.blogspot.com
Make Money Online... It's Eazy.... Visit : http://mmeazy.blogspot.com .. ...