lgsy.liang@yahoo.com

[url=http://www.lpearls.com]freshwater pearls[/url]
[url=http://www.lpearls.com]cultured pearls[/url]

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
wholesaler

Yahoo emails to Outlook
Hi, does anybody know how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook. and what is POP? Yahoo! mail requires a paid account to download and use through Outlook. Look on their page and query help files there. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Iza asked: | Hi, does anybody know how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook. | and what is POP? Thank you Milly, now what about gmail? Does it also requires paid account? ...

Gadish Financial (www.GadishFinancial.com)
Call us at 1-877-GADISH-1 for the best mortgage rates in California. ...

MSDynamicsWorld.com, a Dynamics CRM Resource
Hello Everyone, For those of you who aren't familiar with the site, I wanted to introduce you to MSDynamicsWorld.com. MSDynamicsWorld.com is the Microsoft Dynamics CRM community's resource for news, expert advice, tips, best practices, white papers, case studies, and other resources. Keep up to date on the latest developments and information you need. Thanks, Otto ...

[~OT] Com Interfaces
Hi. I'm using some COM Directshow interfaces through .NET InteropServices (following this link http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/directshownet.asp) I've the problem of translate IPropertyBag2 interface. I don't know how i've to translate method parameters type to make them compliant to .NET world. (e.g. how can i translate PROPBAG2 struct of GetPropertyInfo method?) Can someone help me? Sorry if i'm OT. Thanks Roberto PS: Sorry for my english, i'm italian. Why not to use DirectX 9.0 for Managed Code? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/...

http://www.coolcampus.8k.com
http://www.coolcampus.8k.com ...

Can't send Yahoo email via Outlook 2003
Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo email has not been going out. This just started in the last week. I installed Office 2003 about 10 days ago and the Yahoo acct was working fine. I do have the outgoing server set correctly according to the support page on Yahoo (http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-05.html)-- "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" is checked. Anyone have any ideas? -- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address. hmc <ciaochou2.smooth@yahoo.smooth.com> wrote: > Hi, for some reason my outgoing Yahoo ...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMTU0NTA=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

server URL for Yahoo
What so I put in when it asks for " Server URL " when setting up an email account. I'm using Outlook 2003. Can anyone help me? I'm Blonde wats ur xcuse? wrote: > What so I put in when it asks for " Server URL " when setting up an > email account. I'm using Outlook 2003. Can anyone help me? You can't access Yahoo via HTTP. You can pay Yahoo an annual fee for POP access, though - check their help pages. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" <lanwench@heybuddy.donotsendme.unsolicitedmail.atyahoo.com> wrote > I'm Blonde wats ur xcuse?...

mai id enriper3@microsoft.com
se potete scrvete in italiano grazie "gigila cremeria" <enriper2@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23hwBXIwmKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > se potete scrvete in italiano grazie ...

How to return parameters in an ATL COM component event function?
I am trying to create a COM component in VC++ that has an event method that passes parameters to the client application, but that also the application passes parameters back to the component on that event call. I am going to use parameters of the type long and BSTR (both in and out of the event). Thanks for your help. Christian Christian Berczely <berczely@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to create a COM component in VC++ that has an event method > that passes parameters to the client application, but that also the > application passes parameters back to the component on th...

Multithread and COM call...
Hi All, I have dialog box with 2 buttons "Start" and "Cancel". When user clicks on "Start" button, a COM calls is made which performs a time consuming operation, making database calls and writing into files etc.. When this is in progress, I want to allow the user to cancel the operation by clicking on "Cancel" button. So, I have placed the code that makes the COM call in a worker thread. Now though the call is made in a separate thread, the dialog box UI does not respond to the user events (mouse clicks etc..) I can not press "Cancel" button ...

ADO & COM tecnologies
Can someone explain me the data type(i think it's a data type) _ConnectionPtr that initialize the com environment in an application? and what about adOpenUnspecified? i 've read that it's a pointer used in database...but in the relational model of database pointers aren't used at all...so what's the meaning of adOpenUnspecified? "marcomb" wrote: > Can someone explain me the data type(i think it's a data type) _ConnectionPtr > that initialize the com environment in an application? ...

sauheungcarmenc@yahoo.com.hk

ATL COM object returns parameter badly
Hi, we're developing an ISAPI Filter and we're having problems. We have been given an ATL COM object which is running in a server. Our ISAPI Filter is going to run in the same server. In the filter we call a function of the object which returns a pointer which will be an XML document. This is the part of our code that doesn't work properly: APISESIONLib::Inapisesion * pApiSesion; HRESULT hr = NULL; MSXML::IXMLDOMDocument * pDoc = NULL; struct IDispatch* sid = NULL; BSTR szIP = XXXX; (an IP address) BSTR bstr; CoInitialize (NULL); hr = CoCreateInstance (APISESIONLib::CLSID_apis...

MFC COM #2
Hi all, How can i register a COM DLL developed using MFC????I tried with regsvr32 in command line but getting the following error message'Cannot find the entry point in the DLL",and in the code i dont have DllMain(),but it has DllRegisterServer()..>So how to register this Dll??? Thanx in advance -- For all problems in ur life u r the only solution. LoadLibrary GetProcAddress(h, "DllRegisterServer); call register server. - Tim "Underdog" <underdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4B16155-4D3C-407A-876B-B985F4D6ACB4@microsoft.com... >...

non-COM interop wanted
Hi all I am looking for a good tutorial or book on interop between .NET and MFC code. I saw only tutorials on COM interop. They did not cover non-COM interop. For example I need to call a MFC function from c#. It works when the parameter is int, but how can I pass a pointer to int? Or how to pass a MFC object. Thank you Vaclav ...

Modeless dialog in IE through ATL/COM dll
Hello, I am creating a ATL/COM component(dll) which adds the context menu in IE. After clicking on that menu it calls annother ATL/COM componet which shows the Modeless HTML dialog box. The problem is everything opens fine but suppose when i right click conext menu and that opens the other HTML Modeless dialog. as it is Modeless I can also click on IE's any web page. When i click on any link it open another instance of IE. And when I closes that 2nd intance of IE i got exception of memory in my dll workspace. [Unhandled exception at 0x777849cc in iexplore.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violatio...

Create Virtual com port zero on wince 6
Hi All, I am trying to open a virtual comm port (port 0). But i am not able to succeed. Physical com ports are from #1 to #9. So i need to open port zero as virtual for Bluetooth. It is returning invalid handle with get last error as 12. Please find the code snippet for reference. Is there any configuration needs to be done in BSP for this. Please share your experience. /********************************************************/ // Bluetooth.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include <windows.h> #include...

Inheriting MFC class. which one should I use? (ActiveX, COM, DLL)
I will implement two classes that inherit CListView and CListCtrl. Among ActiveX, COM, and DLL, considering they inherit MFC classes, which one should I use for each of them? It all depends upon what you are trying to do. Where are these classes being used? You may not need either of the choices if you are simply using it in your MFC based project. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Joon-ho Ryu" <junoryu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uS82yyTjDHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... | I will implement two classes that inherit CListView and CListCtrl. | Among Acti...

Error message "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.xxxx.com', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"
When I setup the mail account, the account can send and receive email. BUT, when I setup the email account in home it cant send email, but it can receive email and show the following error message: "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.xxxx.com', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" What can I do? Brian Brian, It sounds like you have a firewall blocking port 25.try to telnet to a mail server out on the internet and see what happens. If your firewall is blocking ...

Still can't send to @microsoft.com or @hotmail.com
We are having trouble sending to @microsoft.com and @hotmail.com addresses. After 8 hours or so, I get an NDR that says this. I'm thinking it might be a reverse DNS issue, but not sure. I haven't noticed issues sending to anyone else yet, (I can send to and from my yahoo account perfectly). We are running Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 server. Recently we moved to a new Exchange server with a new IP address. I update our MX records to point to the new IP, and contacted our ISP about the reverse DNS last night but haven't heard back. Any thoughts? Thx! This is an automatically gen...

How to add COM object into a typical mfc app?
I have a mfc app that is not a automation server. Now I want to add a COM object implementing some interfaces with new GUIDs. But when I add class derived from CCmdTarget with automation I get the following message: ClassWizard was unable to add information about this class to your .ODL file because there was no //{{AFX_APPEND_ODL}} line found. You will need to manually edit the .ODL file to add this information. Then the files of class is created. After build and run no registry info is found. I've searched many samples that all use ATL. Should I have to add ATL support to the app? How d...

camimm.com
I keep getting spam from this domain but it's not being moved to the junk folder even though I have it blocked. The format of the address has lots of blanks and quotations. This seems to be a new thing. Anyone else seeing this? And is there a way to block these? I've been recieving these for a few days now, I keep marking them as junk but still getting emails from them. Not sure of how to completely block them though. -- AndyM11 Instead of blocking on the complete email address, block on just the domain name. If no luck, can you post the 'From' address...

Problem with deleting COM object
I have made an ATL COM which uses classes from an MFC extension DLL. Everything works great until I try to delete a pointer (to an object defined in the extension DLL) to an object from within the destructor of the COM object. When exiting the destructor of the object I get the following error: Invalid Address specified to RtlValidateHeap( 7f0000, 7c7088 ) All involved EXE and DLL's are built using Debug MultiThreaded DLL Anyone have a solution to this? -- Helge "Helge Opg�rd" <helgeo@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have made an ATL COM which uses classes from an MFC...

Calling FindResource to detect the TYPELIB resource in a COM serve
Has anyone tried to call FindResource to determine the "TYPELIB" resource that is embedded in a COM server? I am using VB (.NET 2008) to try to accomplish this task. (Why? I want to distinguish between a COM server and other types). Found the solution: <DllImport("kernel32.dll", EntryPoint:="FindResource", SetLastError:=True)> _ Private Function FindResource(ByVal hModule As IntPtr, ByVal lpName As StringBuilder, ByVal lpType As StringBuilder) As IntPtr ' End Function .. .. .. ResName = New StringBuilder("#1&qu...