lgsy.liang@yahoo.com

[url=http://www.lpearls.com]freshwater pearls[/url]
[url=http://www.lpearls.com]cultured pearls[/url]

ref: http://www.codeverge.net/ng.microsoft-news.microsoft-public-dotnet-xml
0
wholesaler

www.g ooglecrack.com
www.g ooglecrack.com ...

Synchronization with Outlook 2002 and Lycos.com HTTP
I am using Lycos.com as a mail provider. Recently they changed from pop3 to HTTP. I successfully used the install tool and for the past two months I have received my mail via Outlook 2002. However the last couple of days I get the message. Folder Inbox: synchronizing headers 'reported error (0x80004005) unknown error Lycos are telling me their servers are fine and I cannot find anything wrong? Can anyone please advise what i should do? Many thanks Paul ...

Have you Tried New Kool Search Engine
Have you Tried New Kool Search Engine - www.kool-search.com ...

MFC Event from COM object
Hello, all: I'm used to Win32 COM/OLE programming; however, I'm beginning to harness the power of MFC and it's object-oriented programming, which I like. I have an interface that I would like to integrate into my program. It's name is IMotorEvents; it is the event interface. It, too, has a function that I would like to use, void OnPositionHome(short nMotor). This event will fire when the motor reaches the home position, or properly aligns. It's a simple question I hope. How do I attach code to the OnPositionHome()? I've added the class using the MFC Typeli...

Internationalization over COM problem
Hello All, I have a problem when I load an Excel 2007 (.xlsx) file into Excel 2007 over the COM interface. The file was saved with an Italian version of Excel. I am using Excel.Workbooks.Open to load the file into the same (Italian, same machine, same user), version of excel. The problem is that a number of settings in the file are lost when the file is loaded this way. If I start Excel from the desktop and load the file from the menu the settings are maintained. I've written a trivial C# application (code follows signature) that uses COM to load the file, and the settings are lo...

changes address from .com to .local
I set up a distribution list in outlook, and whenever I send an email (all have been with attachments)it replaces my email address from .com to .local - any idea why, and how to make it stop? Not sure if it has to do with the attachment, or how I've set up the distribution list - although, retyping names into the "to" field and attaching the attachment (a simple word doc) has the same result. Nothing else seems to make it do this... any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help! Joni ...

How to pass IDispatch of Font to COM Object?
Hi, I have a Grid control that is written in VB. I am adding this control in my MFC Dialog appl. This control has a function that takes arguments like [id(0x60030057), helpstring("Sets multiple format details for a cell at the same time. Quicker than calling the properties individually.")] HRESULT CellDetails( [in] long lRow, [in] long lCol, [in, optional] VARIANT sText, [in, optional, defaultvalue(262176)] ECGTextAlignFlags eTextAlign, [in, optional, defaultvalue(-1)] long lIconIndex, ...

HYIP-System.com
Investing from as low as $1.00 http://www.HYIP-System.com/?ref=1618643 \Martin ...

Download Latest Preparation & Training Material from www.FreeExamKing.com
Hi, FreeExamKing is providing latest practice questions and answers brain dumps for almost all certifications. Visit http://www.FreeExamKing.com and download free preparation and training material. ...

Yahoo! #3
How can i transfer messages from my yahoo account? I would like to transfer my emails from an old Yahoo! account to a new Outlook account? I don't want to be forwarding emails until the break of dawn... "curator" <curator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACFD2617-3520-41F0-9E03-BDAA91814F45@microsoft.com... > How can i transfer messages from my yahoo account? I would like to > transfer > my emails from an old Yahoo! account to a new Outlook account? I don't > want > to be forwarding emails until the break of dawn... Unfortunately I...

Error on COM register (Post callout) 06-22-04
Hi, I already read something like my problem here but I don't find the solution. When I try register my post callout dll with the Component Wizard I get this message: "One or more do not contain components or type libraries. These files cannot be installed." I follow the msdn article step by step... Can somebody help me? Thank you for pay attention. []'s Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo Hi Vin=EDcius, Yes, the same thing happened to me. Then I followed the=20 alternative given in the MSDN article (using the RegSvcs=20 command line application), and that worked fine. che...

Receiving emails sent from yahoo
Can anyone think of a reason why I don't receive emails sent by others via yahoo? -- mmlh Do those senders get an error message or a non-delivery notice when they email you? If no, have you looked in your Windows Mail Junk E-mail folder, and also in the Spam folder of your webmail for that account? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "mmlh" <mmlh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:6FA9A809-DA32-4F45-A3A1-453970CCA50B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone think of a reason why I ...

eConnect COM and ColdFusion
Has anyone been able to use the eConnect 9 COM object in ColdFusion? I have attempted this but been unable to make it work. Thanks in advance for any help. ------=_NextPart_0001_089F8AAD Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit We've done no testing with ColdFusion and the eConnect COM object so compatibility is unknown. I do seem to remember a support case quite a while back where someone was trying to use it and it wasn't behaving as expected. I believe the transactional aspect of the call was getting messed up as I recall. So it's possible that eConnect m...

Outlook 2000 SP3 gives alerts while sending mails using COM Addin #2
Hi, I have writtern an COM Addin which sends mails to a specified receipient on exiting outlook. The application was working fine until i put SP3 on outlook 2000. From then on, on outlook exit, it started prompting users that "A Program is trying to send a mail. Do you want to allow the program to send mail?" Sameway when i open mail box using com addin, it again alerts telling A Program is trying to accesses your mails. Do you want to allow the program to access mail?" Is there anyway, where in i can by pass this alerts ??? I'm using Outlook 2000 and SP3. Thank...

Com Addin Button
Hi, I managed to add a Com addin button in outlook using vb6 which displays a message box when clicked. But when i open a message the button is not visible. Can anybody uide me as to what i am doing wrong. I need the button to be visible at all times. Thanks a lot in advance. When creating custom forms in Outlook, there are two views: one for the Compose Page (what the sender sees), and one for the Read Page (what the recipient sees). Sounds like your button resides only on the Compose Page. If that's the case, simply copy the control to the Read Page. > I managed to add a Com ...

COM threading issues
Hi, This threading issue has driven me nuts for a while now.. I have a function, wherein I start a thread as below - HRESULT MyClass::StartThread( long &lStatus ) { lStatus = CC_ERROR; if ( NULL == m_pPMLThread) { // Define event objects that will be used to communicate with the thread pstaticEvTerminatePMLCtrl = new CEvent( 0, 0, NULL, NULL); pstaticEvPMLCtrlTerminated = new CEvent( 0, 0, NULL, NULL); // Create the worker thread m_pPMLThread = AfxBeginThread( &fn, this, THREAD_PRIORITY_BELOW_NORMAL); if ( NULL != m_pPMLThread) ...

How to move mails back to Yahoo?
Hi, Some how I goofed up and my Outlook downloaded all my mails from the Yahoo (Rogers) Mail account to my desktop. How can I push them back to server? Offcourse it didn't left a copy on server :( TIA, Ankur.. I forgot to mention the culprit is Outlook 2000. On 27 Dec 2005 18:45:09 -0800, "sharma.ankur@gmail.com" <sharma.ankur@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Some how I goofed up and my Outlook downloaded all my mails from the >Yahoo (Rogers) Mail account to my desktop. How can I push them back to >server? Offcourse it didn't left a copy on server :( >...

29 Opinion de Dsiconsolas.com 60522
HOla, solo deciros que mi experiencia al comprar mi cartucho dsi, ha sido buena, recibi el pedido al dia siguiente de haberlo hecho por la web, y gracias a que esta gente me ayudaron telefonicamente, pude echar andar el cartucho dsi. No tenia ni idea, ahora que lo se, es facilisimo,, solo era copiar y pegar. Ahh me dijeron que existe una pagina para bajar los juegos muy buena www.espalnds.com aqui os la dejo. Aqui dejo mi opinion de www.dsiconsolas.com aqui teneis un cliente satisfecho. Nos vemos Pedro Martin ,qX#%NQXk.hcQQj_V*koV$DIg ...

Deploying COM Component Add-in
I have created a simple COM Component Add-in using MS Visual Studio 2005. I created a Custom POS Button in SO Manager. It works without any errors when the code is compiled using MS VS2005 (using .NET 2.0) and the MS RMS V2 running on the same machine. However the same doesn't work when deployed on customer's machine (when the dll is copied to the AddIns folder of MS RMS). I have tried to register the component using regsvr32.exe but I get an error about the entry point. Can somebody please let me know the steps that are required to deploy such dlls? Thanks for you help Code...

lastname firstinitial@comp.com to firstname.lastname@comp.com
Trying to change the default smtp address from firstinitial@comp.com to firstname.lastname@comp.com. This is running Exchange 5.5... Any help would be appreciated... KJ Just add a new SMTP address and set it as the primary. This can be done in ADUC on the users properties. Go to the Email Addresses tab and make your changes there. You can either keep the old one or remove it. "KJ" <KJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A06930F7-14ED-4147-AA3E-5260EA8AC92D@microsoft.com... > Trying to change the default smtp address from firstinitial@comp.com to > firs...

lotro gold in wowmmocom.com
http://www.wowmmocom.com The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Belegaer - 10 $: 10.49 --------------------------------------------------- The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Evernight - 10 $: 10.19 ------------------------------------------------------- The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Maiar - 10 $: 10.69 ---------------------------------------------------- The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Snowbourn - 10 $: 18.69 ----------------------------------------------------------- The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Eldar - 10 $: 10.25 ------------------------------------------------------ The Lord of the Rings (EU)--Gilrain - 10 $: 11....

How do I publish my site in freewebs.com using publisher 2007?
I am using Publisher 2007, and I want to publish a site I created in office to freewebs.com. What should I write in file name? I tried several times writing: freewebs.com/mysite, freewebs.com but alsways the msg: cannot find the url freewebs.com Please help me if anyone got the same issue. Thank you ...

MyCheckFree.com
It looks like 2007 version offers bill pay using Checkfree service. I do have an account with mycheckfree.com, but login in Money 2007 demands ssn and four digit pin. My Check free login is very different. I do not have that 4 digit pin. Please help You pretty much answered your own question. Money (all versions with Billpay) utilizes Checkfree, not MyCheckfree. If you need further clarification, contact Money support. alexasha <alexasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It looks like 2007 version offers bill pay using Checkfree service. I do have >an account with mychec...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNTk0ODc=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...