Is there a way to attach a xslt template to a xsltargumentlist? please help!

in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension
object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extension
object. Now, I want functions in the extension object to call template in
the xsl, this way I can put some customized code into the template. I think
it is reasonable, but I don;t know how to do it, anyone has some idea on
this? Thanks.

xslt.Transform(xmlDoc, xslArg, textHTML, null);

0
wyx1999 (13)

david wrote:

> in C#, I use the following way to do transform, the I assign my extension
> object to the xslArg, so in xsl, I can call functions in the extension
> object. Now, I want functions in the extension object to call template in
> the xsl, this way I can put some customized code into the template. I think
> it is reasonable, but I don;t know how to do it, anyone has some idea on
> this?
That's impossible. Extension functions are just functions. They are
called to return a value. Then, basing on that value you can act in a
customized way.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
XML Insider

0
Oleg

cannot perfom this operation PLEASE HELPPPPP
hi guys i made a website and i wana make another one when i open publisher and go new the pick the website i want and click start wizrd it goes to open up and then says cannot perfom this operation ,, please help i dont know why ...

Help question answer please up grading from 2000-2003
I am updating from office outlook 2000 to 2003. I am not comp. savy but trying to do a safe update and need some advice. I backed up all office files, contacts e-mails etc to a PST. When I installed 2003 disk it asked me to remove 2000 first. So I asume the procedure I would do is to add/remove 2000 install 2003 and import back the PST. sounds easy I thought since this was a update that it did everything Automactily Should my 2000 PST back up restore to the 2003 office when installed ? If I remove 2000 I have no disks to reinstall if things should go south thats why I am ...

Pivot Chart/Report Help
I need some serious help here. I've been trying to figure this one out for 3 days now and I'm getting nowhere. I've searched google extensively for anyone else that might have been having this issue but come up with nothing. OK, I have a very simple pie chart created in Access 2003. It is basically just a form in which the default view is set to "Pivot Chart." If I view this on the screen, it looks fine. If I print out the form, the chart is upside down and backwards. If I print out the report in which the form is a sub-report, the chart is upside down and backward...

is there a faster way to get text
Everytime I want to type something, I have to go back up to the Text Box, is there a quick key stroke that will allow me to keep typing without having to click on the Text Box over and over again? Denise, If you have PPT 2003, double click the textbox icon on the drawing toolbar. From that moment on you can click and type as many textboxes as you will. To stop just press escape or double click the icon again. If you have PPT 2007, you can do the same thing by right-clicking the textbox icon to lock the button. Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Denise" wrote: > ...

Help in displaying in a cell
I had type in a number of words (< 400 word count based of microsoft works) in a excel spreadsheet, but the cell only display ############ wrap text option is checked, What's the exact problem? Using excel 2007 Is the cell formatted as Text? Apply a General format to it instead. Also, you can insert manual line breaks as you enter the text using Alt-Enter. Hope this helps. Pete On Jul 3, 9:59=A0am, "crapit" <biggerc...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I had type in a number of words (< 400 word count based of microsoft works= ) > in a excel spreadsheet, but the c...

Please help me with my Excel
I have got a new lap top and I have a good antivirus and spyware. my pc works good but once I open Excel my CPU jumps up to %100 and the strange thing is that when I click on other programs my CPU comes back to %4. The more strange thing is that when for example I press F2 to edit a cell , CPU works good but when I press Enter, again it goes back to %100. Here our IT man reinstalled my MS-Office and he did some other exotic operations but there was not any slightest change and the problem is still existing and going on my nerve. Please scientists help me ! I work with Excel 7 hrs per day ...

Subquery help PLEASE! :P
Hi all. I'm about to throw in the towel on this subquery. I've checked it and rechecked it. OK, as an overview, I have two tables, one of names of industries (automotive, energy, etc) named tblIndustries. I have another table of stock market company symbols, called tblSymbolsMain. This table has an industry type as a field for each stock symbol. I've written a function (that works great) called MultiDayPerfClose that returns a performance in terms of percentage of a stock. What I'd like to do is get an average of performance returns for each industry. I'm usin...

Help: Transferring sent items to IMAP 'sent' folder
Hi, Someone somewhere must know an easy fix for this. The University in which I work is looking to change it's default e-mail program for staff from OE6 to either Outlook XP or 2003. The problem we're trying to find a solution to is the transferral of sent messages to an IMAP 'sent' folder. There is a Microsoft KB article ( 198852) that instructs how to set up a rule using the 'Rule Wizard' which will perform the task. The article says it only applies to OL '98 but we've tested it and it works for OL XP. What we need to know now is how to automate the appli...

Document template for email
Hi I have a document template that contains a number of fill-in fields. The purpose of the template is for the fill-in fields to be completed then the whole document sent to the client as an email using the 'Sent to' functionality. When using the 'Sent to' functionality is there anyway to include standardised text in the 'Subject' field of the email rather than having staff type it in each time? Thanks Yasmin See the article "How to send an email from Word using VBA” at: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm -- Hop...

Template Field Assistance Needed
I would like to be able to capture a specific entry field into a CRM template. The field that I am looking for is seen when you close an opportunity, the description field that we ask the users to detail the reason lost. I have been able to capture the Reason Lost drop down value {!opportunity:statuscode/@name;}, but not the description field from that pop up dialog box. Thanks in advance, Scott ...

HELP PLEASE #6
i HAVE JUST SET UP OUTLOOK... I got a memo today, a pop up that said that Outlook can get rid of your spam.I thought it was from Microsoft. Now I have another tool bar on my internet and I hate it. Worse than that, I keep getting pop ups. How do I remove it.It is called SpamBlockerUtility. Relamb111@aol.com thanks look for spamblockerutilityblockerutility "rhory" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4a0d01c47396$e1bdd6a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i HAVE JUST SET UP OUTLOOK... I got a memo today, a pop > up that said that Outlook can get rid o...

How do you have a print preview if you have no printer attached b.
I was able to build a spread sheet then look at the print preview to make sure all was going to print correctly. I have no printer attached at this point but do take a floppy to another office if I need to print. Suddenly that print preview does not work. How can I solve this problem? Can I set up a dummy printer without the computer balking?? Thanks! And the short answer is: Yes Just use Skip when it offers to print a test page -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "BeckyGTx" <BeckyGTx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Unable to open html attachment in outlook 2000 (Please help)
Currently using outlook 2000. Got an attachment html link. Click open, a new windows --> system32 opened. Click onto the attachment again, Click save as, into my computer, double click the link, then it able to open in IE. Q: Why can't I open it directly, instead I have to save the attachment before open the html file. Please help. Thanks & Regards James something is messed up if it's opening a windows explorer window. I think you'll need to reregister IE. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for ...

Is there a way to turn off the prompts of a make table query?
I merely want to update the table to be used as an export to Excel using TransferSpreadsheet. Each time it prompts for deleting old records and adding new records. Is there a was to turn off the prompts? Bottom line - I want to create an Macro to export the output of a query to an Excel spreadsheet. BobC, DoCmd.SetWarnings False 'Off Your TransferSpreadsheet line here DoCmd.SetWarnings True 'On -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "...

Making a template
Is there a way to create and save an e-mail template to be used when you want to send the same message to several people, but at different times. I thought one of the older versions had this capability, but I can't figure it out in Windows Live Mail 2009. Thank you. Open a new message window and create the message that will always be the same. You can enter addresses that will always be the same as well. Now, File | Save As and save it to the Desktop or elsewhere as a .eml file. When you want to use this prepared message, just click on the icon that you just created where...

Unable to display folder error message--HELP
Since having Windows XP reinstalled last week, I have a new problem with Outlook 2002. I've used Outlook for several months for contacts and calendar, which I hotsync with a Palm. I do not use Outlook for email, as I use Netscape. I am not on a network. This is the problem. Both the Calendar and Contacts work fine for awhile and then I get the following message when I either click on Calendar or Contacts: C:\Documents & Settings\username\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is already in use by the maximum number of applications. Close some of these app...

Attachments #108
Why does outlook sometimes put my attachments inline with my text and sometimes put it at the bottom of the page in a different pane? Thanks, Tom. message format. (plain text vs. html vs. rich text vs. word as the editor) "tshad" <tscheiderich@ftsolutions.com> wrote in message news:emYw7n45EHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Why does outlook sometimes put my attachments inline with my text and > sometimes put it at the bottom of the page in a different pane? > > Thanks, > > Tom. > Call me dense. I have tried every setting in the options area bu...

Thumbnails: Entourage and MS Word help screens
I use OS 10.3 and Office 2004 for Mac 11.2.1 (recently downloaded the upgrade). For several weeks, Entourage messages and Microsoft Word help screens have been previewing and printing only as thumbnails. I know that Preview tends to reduce the size of documents so they will show in the small viewing window, but on my machine Entourage messages and Microsoft Word help screens preview in microscopic text--and print that way, too. The text is about 2 pts. This happens when I use any of the three printers in our office. I've noticed that while the preview PDFs are up on screen the "actu...

Out of office reply
I am trying to make an out of office reply. I know how to create the rule, however I do not have any templates. When I tried to make a template I do not have the option to save as.... a template. I have tried to manually save it in the correct folder, however it does not allow me to get to that folder via save as... I have Outlook 2007 Thank you for any help or suggestions! ...

VLookup problem...help pls...urgent
Hi, I have wriiten the following code. Private Sub btnPastCommentsActivityList1_Click() Dim dt As Date dt = txtOldDateOfEntryMonth1.Value + "-" + txtOldDateOfEntryDay1.Valu + "-" + txtOldDateOfEntryYear1.Value 'dt = Format(dt, "dd/mm/yyyy") MsgBox dt ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Activity_Database").Activate Range("B6").Select txtOldComments.Value Application.VLookup(cmbInitiativeDescription.Value, Range("C6:Z9999") 18, False) And Application.VLookup(dt, Range("B6:Z9999"), 18, False) End Sub I have got three columns. On...

Email Attachment flag on History View
Is there a way to add a flag on the history view, so you can see the list of emails and which ones have attachments? It is difficult if you know there is an email with a certain attachment, but have to open each email individually to even find out if there is an attachment. Hi, Solution will involve coding. 1. Create a new field in Email Entity. 2. Create a plug-in for Note (annotation) entity. 3. In plug-in, If regarding entity of note is email then check if note have attached document, if yes, then set the flag in the new custom field of email entity. 4. Add the new custom field on the...

Help: AfxGetApp()->OpenDocumentFile crashes in release mode
Help!! The line AfxGetApp()->OpenDocumentFile(...) works fine on my computer (where I compiled the application using VC 2003 .NET), but crashes on different computer that doesn't have the VC installed. I copied 3 dll's to other computer system32 dir: MFC71.dll Msvcr71.dll mfc71enu.dll The debug version works fine on both computers, but I had to copy 2 more dlls (ending with d) to other computer. I also tried linking MFC statically, but it still crashes... What am I missing here? Any help is greatly appreciated ! I just narrowed it down a little. It turns out that doc is get...

Need help on mail merge with 4 up postcards Avery 3380
I just upgraded from Office 2000/Win XP to Office 2007/Win Vista 64 Ultimate. I had previously created postcards using Publisher and a mailing list (datsource) using Word and everything was fine in Publisher 2000. The Avery postcard stock is titled 3380 (or use template 8387) and is 4 up using landscape print. I have a deskjet 6840 that I can manually duplex on. When I try to do this on Publisher 2007, I select File-Print Merge and Multiple pages per sheet. It seems to know it's 4 up, that is on one side of the paper there are 4 printable areas, but it prints on one side: <front>...

Best way to delete duplcate records in a table.
I have a table that has duplicate records in it. I ran a duplicate query that returned all duplicates. What is the best way to delete the duplicates since you apprantly can not do so while in the query? Any responses are greatly appreciated. Ghost, Without any specific information about your table/fields, that would be hard to say. Give us a bit of info about the relevant fields in your table, and... how you would determine that a record is a duplicate or not. Then we might be able to find some logic (if possible) to assist in their removal. As a very general rule though, d...

Report Help
Hi All, I am running a report linked to a query in which the criteria is pick up from a form using dates (using the "between" statement) In my report PAGE HEADER i have the following code in two text boxes so the I can show the "To" and "From" dates =[Forms]![weekly summary date select].[startdate] =[Forms]![weekly summary date select].[enddate] When I run the report it has several pages but the two dates only appear on the first page, on the consecutive pages the #Name? is dispalyed in the two text boxes, how do I get these additional pages to d...