Is any .net updated required for the new daylight savigns time, or just update the OS is all that is needed? Do DateTime objects need to be updated in .net runtime?

Is any .net updated required for the new daylight savigns time, or just
update the OS is all that is needed? Do DateTime objects need to be updated
in .net runtime?

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Time Series
I have about 30000 lines of data that looks like so: Time Count 93000 447 93001 1020 93002 1438 93003 2177 93004 3042 93005 3467 93006 2913 93007 3341 93008 3547 93009 2908 93010 3512 93011 4090 Where ColA is time. I am having trouble creating a graph with time on the x-axis and count on the y-axis. Thank you in advance. You need to make an XY chart But with 30,000 data points you could run into trouble; Help says you can 32,000 data points in a single data series. However, if you want markers it will look like heck. You could limit the data like this: assume y-values in B2:B30001 in ...

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

crm consultant needed asap

OS version
Hi, I use GetVersionEx to check if the OS version is W95. This is the code I use: BOOL boW95 = FALSE; OSVERSIONINFOEX ovi; ZeroMemory(&ovi, sizeof(OSVERSIONINFOEX)); ovi.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFOEX); if(!GetVersionEx((OSVERSIONINFO*)&ovi)) { ovi.dwOSVersionInfoSize = sizeof(OSVERSIONINFO); GetVersionEx((OSVERSIONINFO*)&ovi); } if(ovi.dwPlatformId = VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_WINDOWS && ovi.dwMajorVersion == 4 && ovi.dwMinorVersion == 0) { boW95 = TRUE; } I run that code and boW95 is set to TRUE on a PC with version XP. I tried on 2 machi...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Updating a chart Automatically

What is the technical reason for native mode requirement of the domain?
.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain in native mode? Regards, Thomas Hello, It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. IMO and as far as I know, it is the only reason for the native AD requirement. HTH. Nicolas >-----Original Message----- >.... what is the technical reason, why CRM can only be installed in a domain >in native mode? > >Regards, >Thomas > > >. > Nicolas Hognon wrote: [...] > It's for supporting group nesting which is used in MS CRM. > > IMO and as far as I know, it i...

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

Money Updates #2

new activity not in the appropriate queue
Help! I installed the Rollup 3 for MS CRM 4 and since then all created activities are redirected to the users assigned folder in queue and not in progress(my current activities) folder! It's not logical because a new activity is not yet assigned to a different user to be in the assigned folder !! I can't believe this is on purpose and I DON'T have a workflow on this. Can someone tell me how to fix this? ...

Time Format Question
Hello, I currently have time entered like this: 173517 90207 I need to look like this: 5:35 p.m. 9:02 a.m. I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so far. Thank you. With your values in column AA, try: =TIME(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-4),LEFT(RIGHT(A1,4),2),RIGHT(A1,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Toria" wrote: > Hello, > I currently have time entered like this: > 173517 > 90207 > > I need to look like this: > 5:35 p.m. > 9:02 a.m. > > I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so fa...

calendar for multiple time zone users: all day events
Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work properly? For the others it does intrude on a second day. BossLady wrote: > Users in different time zones post absences and meetings to a shared company > calendar. When an all day event is scheduled in one time zone, it shows as > spanning two days for other time zone users. How do we make this work > properly? Until you upgrade to Outlook...

Print preview distorts objects
I have an XL2000 worksheet that has 4 controls on it (one command button, and 3 radio buttons). When I print preview the worksheet, once I close the print preview window the controls become distorted in size and location. Has anyone ever encountered anything like this? Thanks, Bill ...

Can a Component written in VBScript return an array of Objects?
Can a Component written in VBScript return an array of different Object types? In other words the elements of the array are not the same type. -- 100% Accurate Display Screen OCR http://www.OCR4Screen.com Peter Olcott schrieb: > Can a Component written in VBScript return an array of different Object > types? In other words the elements of the array are not the same type. > Yes; all data in VBScript is stored in Variants, so you may even mix plain and oop 'objects'. The retured thingy is just another Variant of subtype array. So just create/fill your array an...

problem opening up program/file

Times
I have an MP3 tag program that exports a list of my MP3's to excel which includes the time for each song. The cell format in the exported file is set to general but I need to have the time entered as [m]:ss so I can total a the time for a number of songs in a cell (with a [h]:mm:ss format) to get a total time which may be over 1 hour. The only way I can seem to do this is by changing the cell format from general to [m]:ss and placing a 0: in front of the time that has already been entered as 04:39, but with over 2000 songs this could take quite a while. Does anyone know if there is an easy...