Chatting .
Upload , Download and Share .
Blog or website creation .
Earning schemes .

Check all of these in one place at

http://internetnumber.blogspot.com/

0
BEAN

help on adding a commandbar using VB com addin
Adding Commandbar to the New Mail message Inspector Window I was trying to add a new tool bar and also customize my new toolbar t automatically contain some commands programmatically. I wanna write COM add-in to OutLook that adds a new toolbar to the OutLook' Toolbar. This tool bar should apear only in new mail window. There are two commands(buttons) by name "Digitally sign Message" an "Encrypt Message Contents and Attachments". These are present in the Tools -> Customize -> Commands -> I categories select Standard -> on the Right side, if you scroll do...

Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?
I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the 2000 display. Is this possible. Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be helpful. "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4549A3C-4B06-4AEC-8ADA-DD154CC7795B@microsoft.com... >I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to >the > 2000 display. Is this possible. Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it. There is ...

selecting rows using a variable
I am using excel 2003 and I need to select rows using a variable. Here is what I have now: Dim name As String name = Range("e800") ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats").Range("a1:a1540").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True Dim Start As Integer Dim finish As Integer Start = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("t800:t881")) finish = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("u800:u881")) ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats&q...

i am using trial version of outlook but it wont allow me to reply
i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? Has your trial expired? Did you activate it? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, terry mansfield asked: | i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the | email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? terry mans...

Using mixed Resource Types
With the company we have implemented EPM and infrequently the large complex plans fail to 'publish' into PWA. One of the causes thought is that these plans have both cost and work type resources within the same task. Is it good practice to separate these resource types into different tasks? -- joooles Hello joooles, It seems it's a bad pratice. Please see the posts I noticed several month ago: G�rard Ducouret ------------------------------------ If we assign a Cost resource to a task (as the only one resource on that task) and then we enter some % Complete,...

Linking using ranges?
I have a chart of data on one excel worksheet (and this chart has a constant number of columns, but the number of rows vary). I need to take all of the data on this chart (not all of the data on that worksheet) and put it in to the middle of another worksheet. I was wondering if there was a way to do this without using a macro. My thought was to try to create a range on each sheet and set one range equal to another, but apparently excel doesn't allow this (at least in version 2000, which I am using). Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas? If this isn't possible how woul...

How do you use the Livescribe smartpen with MS Office products?
I just received a Pulse Smartpen as a gift and I love it. I am curious about how other users of Office products utilize their smartpen features with Office ...

how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th".
how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th"... i am working on a program that generates certificates. i want to use dates such as "3rd of April 2010". when i run my program the words that appears onthe screen was 3-Apr-10. can you help me solve this problem? On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:47:01 -0700, cristin wrote: > how can i format a date that uses "1st" or "2nd" or "3rd" or 4th"... i am > working on a program that generates certificates. i want to use dates such > as &q...

Compacting
Windows XP Media Centre edition fully updated Compacting Outlook Express Before Compacting click on Local Folders Then Menu > File > Folder > Compact All Folders. Runs fine to Folders File then Warning/Error ?? Folders Fuile in use by Outlook Express or another application. Tried reboot then compact again before any other app sused problem persists. Any offers of help please -- Jim Bunton Is Fuile a user created folder or a typo? What is its size? Create a new folder. Move all the contents of the Fuile folder to it and delete the old one. If it is more ...

Where are internet headers in outlook 2010
In Outlook 2010 where did the Internet Header go? Message Options? In 2007 you could right click on any message in your inbox and see the Internet headers. IP address message info ect.... Thanks Nevermind. I found it. You have to actually open up the email, then go to "View" then Message options. It is only a menu item now. Hope this helps someone using Outlook 2010 "Brian" wrote: > In Outlook 2010 where did the Internet Header go? Message Options? > > In 2007 you could right click on any message in your inbox and see the > Intern...

Ho do you used Shared Calendar in Outlook with Roadrunner ISP
Hi all, I understand from my ISP that roadrunner is a POP3 server which should allow me to use my Outlook shared calendar with others in the office. However I am unable to use this Outlook feature. Does anyone know how to get around this problem? Many thanks. Kat "Kat" <designme21@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:epq238I0IHA.4004@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I understand from my ISP that roadrunner is a POP3 server which should > allow me to use my Outlook shared calendar with others in the office. > However I am unable to use this Outlook feat...

Using Min to Calculate across a table
I am attempting to massage data so I can see what the maximum number of pieces I can produce based off of various components. My query to figure out how many of each component is available per unit is complete and the output is: Part_Number, MaxComponent1, MaxComponent2,MaxComponent3, MaxComponent4 Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could find the MIN of the components and group by part number? Cheers See the MinOfList() function here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-09.html A better solution would be to create a related table with many records for the combinations that are va...

Attn Jim Gordon: Requesting assistance with exporting OE 4.5 contacts for use in Entourage
Hi Jim, Paul Berkowitz suggested you might be willing to assist me with a dilemma. I have some old mail and contacts in an OE User(s) folder from OE 4.5 that I need to import into Entourage X. I am on a machine that is not OS9-bootable and I cannot get OE 4.5 to launch under Classic mode in Panther. OE 5 loads fine in Classic, but 4.5 gives a shared library error. I don't have an OE 4.5 installer anywhere I can find, so I can't try a reinstall under Classic. I finally found a way to get the mail into Entourage, after much trial and error with every email program I could find, since ...

Attn: M02,3,4 users who use Passport/WinLiveID
You will get broken at the end of July, 2008. (That's about 45 days from now.) See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894020. You should remove the Passport/WinLiveID from your file before that time. (File|Password Manager). There have been many indications this day would come. Now you all have a date certain. Does this also means backup files taken from M02,3,4 will be inaccessible, even if they are opened with a current version of Money? Although if you have to go back four, five or six years you probably have bigger issues. But I have at times opened older backup files, even five...

using stock
hello, i have been using retail management for about 3 weeks now. but i can't figure one thing out.... we use around 30 suppliers for our dollar store. and we also use our basement + back room as our stock room. in the basement as well as back room we have shelves with numbers on it. i want to know, how i can tell the software that I have 24 light bulbs in shelf 5 in the stock room so don't put that item on the purchase order or dont let any one order it. we would like to get the 24 light bulbs out of stock add them to the store inventory and let them sell out 1st. i have tr...

How can I choose which lines are frozen using "freeze pane"?
I've tried highlighting the row I would like to freeze, usually just the first row, but it always freezes it after the 16th row. Any suggestions!? This is really frustrating! See if this old post helps: http://tinyurl.com/2qdzt -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "emilyp" <emilyp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35457940-EC4E-4071-B8C5-4AFD3DABDCB6@microsoft.com... I've tried highlighting the row I would like...

Workbook minimizes when sending as attachment using Outlook Expres
When I send a workbook as an attachment, using Outlook express, the Excel document minimizes instead of staying open. How do I stop this so the document will stay maximized? ...

Removing at item using qsrules
I am trying to remove an item that is on the pos store operations screen. I am using the following code and it is giving me a "Type mismatch" error: Dim objDeleted As Object Set objDeleted = Session.Transaction.Entries.Remove(Session.Transaction.Entries(1)) I have also tried to define objDeleted as a transactionentry & transactionentires and take off the "Set" and I get "Object variable or With block variable not set" error. Has anyone been successful in removing an item and if so could you provide the code snippit? Thanks, Robert -- rshuptrine armsys ...

How to delete most recently used file list
Can someone please tell me how to delete a file from the most recently used file list in Money 2003? The file is already physically deleted so I don't want it in the listing. I am talking about the "File" pull- down list. Thanks!! On Feb 6, 3:50=A0pm, bajpd <ba...@peak.org> wrote: > Can someone please tell me how to delete a file from the most recently > used file list in Money 2003? =A0The file is already physically deleted > so I don't want it in the listing. I am talking about the "File" pull- > down list. Thanks!! Nevermind, i figu...

2007: How to show ribbon in XLS sheets opened with Internet Explor
Our company has the Browse in Same Window flag on for the XLS and DOC file types. This is needed for these documents to work inside of our own application. When opening a Word Doc it shows the ribbon within IE and you can make all your changes and stuff. But when you open and Excel Sheet within IE, it only shows the spreadsheet and the formula bar. There is no ribbon. If you look closely I was able to see the ribbon show for a split second but then dissapear. Also, if you try and do Alt+F to get the ribbon, IE takes it over, so that alternative is out. Is there a way to enable the ribbo...

Use jpg as border
Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word 2007 document. This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the entire document with multiple copies of the picture. In other words, the picture will be copied around the entire border of the document. I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could not find the info on how to do this, if indeed it is possible. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joe Hello Joe, if your jpg file is of right dimensions, you can use it as a background image. Therefore you can have it as border as...

Help using lookup function
I'm having trouble using the lookup function. I have numbers that look like this in a list, although it's only part of what I'm using: -11 2179 -10 2420 -9 2661 -8 2897 -7 3123 -6 3332 -5 3521 -4 3683 -3 3814 -2 3910 -1 3970 0 3989 1 3970 2 3910 3 3814 4 3683 5 3521 6 3332 7 3123 8 2897 9 2661 10 2420 11 2179 When I use the lookup function on another sheet of the cell, it does not look up the proper value always. My columns go from (-100, 100). Outside the values of (-10,10), the lookup works properly. These are the lookup cells: -11 2179 -10 2420 -9 2420 -8 2897 -7 3123 ...

FWD: Try these package for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--nvztsbzaxu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wzyyihrcqmwur"; type="multipart/alternative" --wzyyihrcqmwur Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lyvvygapxesxp" --lyvvygapxesxp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to he...

Using publisher 2007, how do I reformat a PUB flyer to jpg format
I just started using PUB 2007 and have this question -- pls help. Mny thx, Gil Rosoff, San Mateo, CA File, save as, Files of type, scroll down to the .jpg options. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Gil Rosoff" <Gil Rosoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B70E8398-1BD2-44A2-AF3E-20DB8D7A646C@microsoft.com... >I just started using PUB 2007 and have this question -- pls help. > Mny thx, Gil Rosoff, San Mateo, CA Why use a .jpg? Why not a .pdf? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dum...

Exchange2003 LIMIT RAM use
How do I do that? We have 2gigs RAM and I am tired of seeing the store.exe messages. The 4.5 was easily set, 2003 I can not find it. Thanks What store.exe messages? Store.exe is designed to use memory, otherwise there's no point in having memory in the server. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:473A3C72-1857-4999-A9C9-DABC6FA0F169@microsoft.com... > How do I do that? We have 2gigs RAM and I am tired of seeing ...