Infreqent error posting SOAP message ( 0x800A1518 )

I am getting occasional errors when invoking calls on the
low level API of the SOAP library (3.0 Toolkit).

The HRESULT code is always 0x800A1518.
The _com_error Description is "Connector:Http error while
parsing server's response. HRESULT=0x800A1526 -
Connector:Unspecified HTTP error. HRESULT=0x800A1518".
The _com_error ErrorMessage is "Unknown error 0x800A1518".

The specific method that I am noticing the error on is
with EndMessage( ) of an HttpConnector30 object.  The
second or third attempt at repeating just the EndMessage
method will frequently be successful (waiting a second or
so between calls).  When the error does occur, the
response is immediate, so I don't believe it is a timeout
problem.

We are wrapping all of the calls in our own framework, but
the steps are roughly as follows:

----------start-------------
ISoapConnectorPtr Connector;
HRESULT answer = Connector.CreateInstance(__uuidof
(HttpConnector30));

Connector->Property["SoapAction"] = "";
_variant_t vConnectionTimeout((long)20000);
Connector->Property["ConnectTimeout"] = vConnectionTimeout;
_variant_t vTimeout((long)40000);
Connector->Property["Timeout"] = vTimeout;
Connector->BeginMessage();
Connector->Property["EndPointURL"] = URL.c_str();
Connector->Connect();

ISoapSerializerPtr Serializer;
Serializer.CreateInstance(__uuidof(SoapSerializer30));
Serializer->Reset();
IUnknown* pIS = Connector->InputStream
Serializer->Init(_variant_t( (IUnknown*) pIS ) );

Serializer->StartEnvelope("","NONE","");
Serializer->SoapAttribute("SOAP-
ENV:encodingStyle","" ,"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/enc
oding/", "");
Serializer->SoapAttribute("xmlns:SOAP-
ENC","" ,"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/", "");
Serializer->SoapAttribute
("xmlns:xsi","" ,"http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-
instance", "");
Serializer->SoapAttribute
("xmlns:xsd","" ,"http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema", "");
Serializer->SoapAttribute
("xmlns:ns2","" ,"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
", "");
Serializer->StartBody("NONE");

Serializer->StartElement(aMethodName.c_str(),
aServiceName.c_str(), "NONE", aNameSpace.c_str());
Serializer->WriteString(aValue.c_str());
Serializer->EndElement();

Serializer->EndBody();
Serializer->EndEnvelope();

Connector->EndMessage();
-----------stop--------------

The calls do not require authentication, a proxy is not
being used, and the connection is not secure.  Any ideas
on what is happening would helpful.  Thank you.
0
anonymous (74722)

Error? Missing banks in Money 2005...
I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even though it is listed as supported on the Money website. In fact it appears that the list in Money 2005 is about 25% that of what appears on the website. Am I doing something wrong or is Microsoft false advertising their product? Thanks There appear to be a number of missing banks now, but our understanding is that the list will be updated soon. -- "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414501c49f60$13cb3da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even &g...

Formula causing run-time error in Excel Programming
This is a repost. I have the following line of code that I am trying to drop in a cell via Access VBA but I keep getting a Run-time error 1004, Application-defined or object-defined error. xls.cells(Rw, Col + lngColumn).value = "=SUMPRODUCT(SUBTOTAL(9,OFFSET(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2:ET_Raw_Data!$C$20000,ROW(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2:ET_Raw_Data!$C$20000)-ROW(ET_Raw_Data!$C$2),0,1)),--(ET_Raw_Data!$A$2:ET_Raw_Data!$A$20000=A" & lngColumn + 1 & "),--(ET_Raw_Data!$D$2:ET_Raw_Data!$D$20000='Feature Request'))" I already have 2 other formulas that are being add...

Public folder1101 event viewer messages
We have Exchange 2000 and outlook 2000. We are getting public folder error messages - error occured on message (xxx) during a background cleanup on database first storage group/public folders. These are safe to ignore however I want to get rid of the messages so that the Exchange server event viewer is clean. How do I find which messages are faulty and how do I remove them from the public folder database. I have been told about message searching but do not know how to do it. thanks Kath On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:08:02 -0700, Kaddie <kathied@tweed.nsw.gov.au(donotspam)> wrote: >...

Sent Messages not being saved in sent folder
Hi. When I send a message, Outlook is no longer saving it in the sent folder. It was doing this until about a month ago. It does not matter if this is a new message or a reply to an old message. Anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this? Thanks Mike ...

unknown error message
what does this message mean and how do i correct it. 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) ...

Problem of ghost unread posts?
Hi All! I'm using Outlook Express. Three times today I'm seeing unread posts reported that can't be found. Synchronizing doesn't cure the problem. When I use Edit > Mark All Read I get an OE hang up. Ctrl + Alt + Del > End Task Return to News and the ghost has gone. Anyone else? Cause? Solution? Not critical but annoying. I wonder if it's a remains of a spam that's been removed before I read it. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available fr...

Event 5895 Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Activity
I have CRM 1.2 and I have applied rollup 2, but it didn't fix this problem. Any suggestions? Thank you very much. When I do the crmdeletionservice.exe -runonce, it gives med 3 possiblities. Usage. -Install -Remove -Console But I can se in the eventviewer that it is the activity table which is the problem. My only problem is that I don't know how to use the Query Analyzer. Thanks for you answer, I'm sure thats the sollution. Br Steen Hey again I didn't know it was that simple to use the query analyzer :-) I did just as you write in your guide, and it worked perfec...

HELP PLEASE with Outlook Message
WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen saying: Contacting then server for information. It then runs the green bars kinda like it is completing something and goes away. My email seems to be working ok but this just started. It is slowing me down very much. Has anyone information on this? All comments are appreciated very much. Keith Is it only on reading messages or elsewhere also? "Keith" <keithgirdley@blomand.net> wrote in message news:JOWdnej4T-nnY7jUnZ2dnUVZ_tHinZ2d@neonova.net... > WhenI send and receive mail a message pops up on the sreen s...

Cant Type Message in Outlook
Some time I am able to type in outlook and other time it will not work. I dont know that is going on or if there is something that I do to bring it on. I was answering my email this morning and when I got to the last one i was not able to type. Every key stroke it would ding at me. It did this to me before and the problem just went away. I have tried to reboot my computer and that didnt work. I have no idea. Thank You Mark ...

Queue message problem
Hello, We have a Ex2k/Win2k advanced member server that had some serious problems starting Sat. morning. SMTP, POP, IMAP, www, MS Route Engine all stopped and seemed to start back up and then stop again at various intervals, eventually just stopping completely rendering the mail down. A reboot had the same problems occur. When I removed the messages that were in the queue(c:\exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\queue) and then manually started the services all was well. I would like to copy back some of those messages into the queue to see if they process or cause the same problem again. Once I copy ...

Outlook Client error w/MSDE SP4
When I try to install the Outlook Laptop client, it passes through everything but the MSDE Service Pack 4. It gets about halfway through the install and fails saying "User cancelled installation". I didn't do anything to cancel the installation. This happens on two laptops. The laptops are also running SBA, not sure if that's a factor or not. Either of 2 things are happening: you already have a default instance of MSDE installed on the laptops and you need to define an instancename (generally you will want to use the instancename: crm) or your MSDE install has a d...

Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted
I am receiving this error message on a client workstation, none of the other 4 users on the LAN are receiving this error. They are using Outlook 2002 connected through an ADSL modem. The user still can send and receive e-mails but this error message always appears. Any one have any ideas? Reported error (0X800CC0F) the connection to the server was interrupted Sean For those of you that have been getting "Sending and Receiving reported error .... connection to server was interrupted" as I have, try creating a new HTTP email account, send and receive a couple of messages from that...

Excel.Application User-define Error
In trying to solve a Access to Excel data linking problem from Microsoft's site http://support.microsoft.com/kb/904953 I am trying to run the example and it dies on Dim xlApp As Excel.ApplicationThe error message I get is "Compile error: User-defined type not defined." Is there something I need to add like a reference in order to get this to work?Mike You need to add a reference to Excel (through Tools | References while in the VB Editor). Personally, I prefer using Late Binding, since setting a reference then limits your application to only those users with the same ...

Converting an Access 97 db to 2003, I got a message "conversion errors encountered - look in conversion errors table". In the table is a single row-- Object Type: Table Object Name: MSysObjects Error Description: -1611: Could not find field 'Description'. This database contains only tables, queries and reports. Any idea what this means? All I can suppose is that some query or report refers to a column called Description in a table that does not contain it. But how to find out which one? David This message probably represents a corruption in the original Access 97 data...

Type mismatch error in Excel
Hello, I receive a type-mismatch error when compiling. The cells being referenced only have dates. Can someone help? Heres some of the code Application.Windows("rpt_BigTicket.xls").Activate a = Range("D:J") b = DateValue(Format(Now(), "mm-dd-yyyy")) - Weekday(Now(), 1) c = Application.VLookup(b, a, 2, False) "This is where the ERROR-13 'Tpye Mismatch occurs' The default property for a range is the .Value property, so a = Range("D:J") is returning an array of values, not a range object. Try something like: Dim a As Range D...

CROSS-POST (also on General)
Hi, when I right-click in the folder list to create a new sub- folder I get an error: >>>> ERROR MSG >>>> Outlook can't read the registry information - Close and restart Outlook - Reinstall Outlook - Reinstall Microsoft Exchange or other e-mail system <<<< END <<<<< we have tried everything, including re-install of Office 2000. We have run this on Windows 2000 Professional.... please help if you have an answer thanks Philip When this error occurred on a Win XP machine (running Outlook 2002), I did a System Restore to fix it. If ...

IMAP sent items rule bug (post SP2)
I recently updated outlook 2002 to SP2 and was using the newly fixed rule bug applying to sent items on an IMAP account. I realized that this rule will ONLY work IF the account is set as default. Is there a fix for this issue? I notice that this rule does not encounter the same problem in outlook 2003. ...

HELP- error Outlook
What's this mean and how to fix? in error dialogue box: "c:\program~1\micro~2 \office\outlook.exe" Abnormal program termination .. ...

Any idea why this is giving me a #Value! Error?
Function FrstLtrs(MyStr As String) As String Dim temp Dim i As Long TmpStr = Split(Trim(MyStr)) 'MsgBox "String" + TmpStr For i = 0 To UBound(TmpStr) If Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "OF") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "FOR") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "THE") And _ Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "AND") And Not (UCase(TmpStr) = "A") Then If Asc(Left(TmpStr(i), 1)) >= 65 And _ Asc(Left(TmpStr(i), 1)) <= 90 Then FrstLtrs = FrstLtrs & Left(TmpStr(i), 1) End If End If Next End Function Find the mo...

Conversion error 05-09-04
I am using access 2003. When I link or import tables from Excel XP I get a Coversion Error table for those fields which contain user defined functions. I would appreciate it if you could susgest how I can remedy this problem. Thanks, Richard Richard ...

divide so no error Excel 2007
I have a simple issue. I have two cells with numbers and I want to divide one by the other and set it up on many cells. Problem is if I enter the folmula befor there are actually numbers in the two cells I get the Divide by 0 error (#DIV/0!) So How can I divide A2 / B2 only if it won't produce an error? =IF(B2=0,0,A2/B2) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Striker" <striker3070@qwest.net> wrote in message news:%23CnsJAoRJHA.5244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a simple issue. I have two cells with numbers and I want to divide >one by the other and set it up ...

Outlook 2002 and Retrieving Data Error Message
OS is Windows XP SP1 Email - Outlook 2002 SP3 Error Message: Outlook is retrieving data from the Microsoft Exchange Server <server name>. You can cancel the request or minimize this message to the Windows taskbar until Outlook closes the message automatically. Other Related Issues: At times, the message displays the correct server name and sometime it does not. At times, it displays the name of an active directory server. This only happens to workstations located in an remote office connecting to the exchange server via ADSL\VPN connection. We have one exchange 2003 server - public...

Viewing Message logs?
I am interested in viewing the log for all incoming and outgoing messages in exchange. Previously we were using Sendmail and i could view the /var/log/messages file to see when messages were received and what it did with the message. However i have not been able to find anything like that with exchange. How can i view messages that are sent and received in real time? On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:45:05 -0400, "Jef A" <jef.aldrich@tatumllc.com> wrote: >I am interested in viewing the log for all incoming and outgoing messages in >exchange. Previously we were using Sendm...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

Error with VBA code
I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error with this line: ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Dim i As Integer For i = 1 To 19 ..CheckBoxes(i).Value = False Next i I would guess that you have fewer than 19 checkboxes. -- Jim <xiaodan86@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1178702221.638576.248520@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... |I am having error with this statement. Do anyone know what's the error | with this line: | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | | | Dim i As Integer | For i = 1 To 19 | .CheckBoxes(i).Value = False | Next i | ...