Import custom namespace in XSLT

Hi,

I wanted to use the <msxsl:script> tag in a XSLT and include a .Net defined
namespace. For ex: System.Web

It seems the framework 1.1 does not work in a manner mentioned in the
documentation. The framework gives me a run-time exception and does not
transform the input file

Have you come across such situations and were able to implement the same?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alok

Alok Sathaye wrote:

> I wanted to use the <msxsl:script> tag in a XSLT and include a .Net defined
> namespace. For ex: System.Web

Then when declaring and/or using objects use the fully qualified named
in the script e.g.
   System.Web.HttpUtility.UrlEnocode(someString)

> It seems the framework 1.1 does not work in a manner mentioned in the
> documentation. The framework gives me a run-time exception and does not
> transform the input file

What code exactly do you have? What is the exact run-time exception you get?

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

How do I customize an Electronic Business Card for all contacts?
I see how to customize an individual EBC but how do you apply to all contacts? What's an Electronic Business Card? What does this have to do with Outlook? -- Russ Valentine "Default Electronic Business Card" <Default Electronic Business Card@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5A802D7-F7A3-42B4-BBA8-3027A77D9961@microsoft.com... >I see how to customize an individual EBC but how do you apply to all >contacts? EBCs are designed to be created and shared by the contact, just like each of your contacts may have a custom business card to h...

Workflow Custom Entity
We have an opportunity with many opportunity lines (custom entity 1:N) that needs to be sent to a list of suppliers (contacts N:N) via email to get the best price. The supplier responses should be then entered into a response form (custom 1:N) one for each supplier on the list. The ideal process flow would be to run a workflow that both creates and sends the email activities (regarding opportunity line and To the contact record) and then creates the appropriate response record for each contact =96 this will be then completed manually once they receive a response from the supplier. PROBLEM: W...

Lead Import
Has anyone tried to customize the Lead Import process? We have a need that a user may import Leads into CRM, but they are not to be the owner of the Lead. During the import we'd like to be able to automatically assign the Lead to a Sales Exec as the owner. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks ...

More importing problems #2
I am getting an error when I try to import data from my bank. It reads: "A transaction in the QIF file has a date that could not be resolved and therefore was not recorded into your Money file. Check your Regional Settings in the Windows Control Panel to make sure they match the date format of the QIF file, and then try importing the file again." Please help. Thanks! ...

Cell content in custom header: How?
I need to show the content of a specific cell in the custom page header when I print my worksheet. I'm sure it can be done because I did it way back in Excel 95 or 97, but I can't find the right search term to locate it in the help, and the wizard guidance only helps me put file/sheet/date/page data values in there. So, how do I get the content of cell $D$1 to appear as part of the page header? Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftHeader = ActiveSheet.Range("D1").Value End With End Sub 'This is workboo...

MS Works Database (.wdb) File Import
I just want to confirm that there is no easy way to migrate data from an existing MS Works database file (.wdb) into Access, even via an intermediate data format? Done a number of searches and come up with nothing. Read the MS KB article about exporting from Works to dBase, but if you don't have Works ...... Thanks! Don Hi Don, The best way is to have Works. If you don't, there's a database at http://www.j.nurick.dial.pipex.com/Code/index.htm (near the bottom of the page) with sample code that extracts data from some? most? Works databases and puts it in an Access table...

Import SenderFilter
hi, i use this commando to import senderfilter.ldf, but it dosn't work. the commando i use; ldifde -i -f senderfilter.ldf -r "(objectcategory=msexchsmtpturflist)" -d "cn=configuration,dc=interlogica,dc=nl" -l msexchturflistnames wat is going wrong. kind regards, addy Afaik, when importing a ldf you don't need to specify the other stuff... that's for exporting only and filters out what you're exporting... when importing all that info already exists in the ldf. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/bl...

Can Custom button access form variables?
Hi all, I have a custom navbar button on account screen. If the user clicks the button, i want to check if the relationship type =4 or not. I know i can do it via SDK but is it possible to do via Javascript? Just to get the value from the record without going into .net and sdk? In your ISV.config you can add javascript to your button tag and access fields on the form, f.e.: <Button ... JavaScript="if(crmForm.all.<schemaname>.DataValue == ...)" /> Hope this helps, Kevin Dosseray "Atul Gadre" wrote: > Hi all, > I have a custom navbar button on acco...

Importing Over 65536 Rows
Greetings, I am using MS Excel 2002 SP2 on Windows 2000 Pro SP4 computer. I have a .CSV file that has 76,000 rows, and each row has 5 columns. When I click on Data -> Import External Data -> Import Data from the menu to import data from the .CSV file to an Excel Worksheet, I get a message saying "The text file contains more data than will fit on a single worksheet. To continue and import as much of the data as will fit, click OK. You can then import the rest of the data by repeating the import operation on another worksheet and using the Text Import Wizard to exclude da...

custom toolbar problem
I have created a custom toolbar. And attached it to the document. Through customize>attach>attach toolbars And wrote vba code. and assigned buttons to the code. However when I send the document to someone else, they see the custom toolbar. but there are no buttons on it. I am thinking this is something easy. which I just don't see. anyone know this problem? thanks Greg, My customary advice it to create and destroy the commandbar through code using the workbook's open and close events. See below. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP In the workbook's Thisworkbook object code m...

Importing messages from OE to WLM 08-19-10
I followed the instructions to import messages from an old computer running Outlook Express to WLM on my new computer running OS Windows 7. I used the import button in WLM and it seems to have been successful. A file in Storage Folders called "imported folder" was created. However I clicked on this file and it showed zero files. I went to c:\users\owner\AppData\local\microsoft\ wlm and I found all the files I transferred. My question is how do I read these files using wlm or some other programme. Thanks for your support. What instructions did you follow? Did you include...

Opinions on best way to import pre-paid web orders
If one has a website where the web site application takes the order and charges the credit card then needs to import that order (invoice ?) into GP, I=92d appreciate anyone with experience on how they do it. Should the web transaction be imported as an invoice, pre-paid order, etc. since the customer already paid for the transaction on the website? If so, shouldn=92t it come in as a credit on the customers account since they haven=92t received the goods yet, then when we actually ship the goods debit the account? What is the best way to importing pre-paid web transactions? I'd like to ...

using LDIFDE to export/import proxyaddresses
Hello, Here is my question. We are installing a software that might affect users' proxyaddresses. To be on the safe side, I did an ldifde export of all the users' proxyaddresses so we can import them if needed. The problem we are having is that eventhough when using logparser to modify a csv and convert it to an ldf file to format the file, we run into the issue that proxyadddreses is a multivalued attribute. Does anyone have a way to do this. Are you trying to add proxyAddresses, or simply export them? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

550 ERROR ONLY TO AOL CUSTOMER
what's up.can email to other clients can even email prob through express. checked settings.....what did i miss euro72 <euro72@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > what's up.can email to other clients can even email prob through > express. checked settings.....what did i miss What is the exact text of the error message? What version of Outloko? What format message? Little detail leads to inexact advice. -- Brian Tillman ...

Opportunity product custom form
Is it possible to add custom form to opportunity product screen? Thanks ...

partial parameter entry in crystal custom reports
Hi everybody! Anybody have any idea or better yet any experience with creating a parameter driven report in Crystal/CRM where you can enter just part of a parameter value (e.g. preceded or followed by an * or ?) and still get the desired result? I get empty results now if I enter just part of a parameter value... I have entered another remark/question in this newsgroup about the cap MS seems to have put on the number of parameters a user can choose from when running a parameter driven report (max = 50??). If my client can enter part of the account name (in this case) the parameter cap co...

Custom Highlighting/Fill Color cells
I am trying to create a custom color within the "Fill Colors" abilities in Excel 2000. I can do it on Word and PowerPoint when I go to the "Fill Colors" tab, then choose "More Colors" and I type in the color numbers I want (out of the entire rainbow selection) to create a custom color, BUT I can't seem to do this in Excel. Is this possible? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks! Look at tools/options/color tab, modify button Excel limits you to have 56 colors in any one workbook. "Los" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Text function
Folks Is it possible to do a custom number format into the text function which will allow me to colour the text similar to conditional formatting. The problem i have is in one of the reports I have the staff have used one cell to try and put 2 entries in with a slash in between. Say this is a target value / agreed value and then at the end of the month I will get an actual value in another cell which I will want to compare against each and give a percentage increase or decrease. I have managed to write a formula to seperate the values and give a percentage back using the text function but now...

customer name on receipt
does anyone know how to make the customer name show on the receipts, work orders ect. Victor, In the receipt properties you can toggle an option to show customer address, this will display Bill To: and Ship To: on all receipts. If you only want the customer name to appear you will have to modify the receipt to include Customer.Name. Contact you reseller they should be able to help you with this. Rob "Victor" <Victor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:718A4051-93EA-4BF2-BE31-AB9E35FA9C40@microsoft.com... > does anyone know how to make the customer name ...

GP 10.0: Is there a way to have two salespeople on one customer ac
For some of our customer accounts, we have a broker and a salesperson that both get commissions on the same account. Is there a way of setting this up so it calculates the commission automatically when a sale is made on that customer account? Or do you have to split the commission manually on each sales invoice you enter? Brent, The latter. However, if you are willing to work outside of GP, you could perhaps look into other integrating commission solutions like Ethotech's http://www.ethotech.com/ Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:...

Importing Eudora address book
I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook. I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it imported zero of zero contacts. dragonfly <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook. > I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it > imported zero of zero contacts. In what form is the Eudora address book? Have you tried exporting from Eudora in a CSV format? Have you tried importing it with Outlook Express and then importing it with Outlook from there? -- Brian Tillman Tha...

Customizing Views
I had to reinstall programs on my hard drive. I remember Outlook 2003 having a link to 'Customize this view' in the Navigation Pane. Is there a setting somewhere for this, I don't see it there now. I know I can right on the Column to bring this up but it was nice and handy in the Navigation Pane. Thanks, James I found it. I didn't look far enough. James "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message news:Ok973$J2EHA.2196@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I had to reinstall programs on my hard drive. I remember Outlook 2003 > having a link to 'Custo...

unable to import pst files
I exported my home PC's Outlook .pst files to a CDrom so that I could import them into my office's PC but now I am unable to open or import the file. I get a "Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" message and I don't know what that means. Can anyone please give me a helping hand with this? Thank you all. HR You need to copy the .pst file off the CD to your hard drive. Then, check the properties of the .pst file and make sure Read Only is not selected. I think the following article should help. 253210 XCLN: Error Message: Properties f...

Importing into Outlook MSN mail stored on my computer
Can anyone tell me how to get MSN mail stored on My computer into outlook and maintain the correct dates on the messages. Jim Innes How are you importing it? Do you have MOOL service? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "jdinnes_fra" &l...

Can't import customizations
We are moving from a development server to a new production environment and the exported customizations won't import into the new environment. We had loaded some data and the 1st time and we tried to import we got an XML error and couldn't continue. We restored a blank database and now we are getting SQL errors. Any suggestions Can you share the errors that you are seeing? "markcc" wrote: > We are moving from a development server to a new production environment and > the exported customizations won't import into the new environment. We had > loaded some ...