How to view a complete schema when using schema includes/imports?

I've got a parent schema file that references complex element types
that are defined in several "child" schema files and I used the schema
imports statement to include them into the parent schema's default
namespace.  I would like to generate a complete/single-file instance of
the schema to simplify things but I can't figure out how to do it.
Each schema seems to live in it's respective memory space inside the
SchemaIncludesCollection.  Any idea how I could traverse all of the
"virtual" nodes in the parent schema to create a physical
representation of what the full schema looks like?

Thanks,

--jason

0
burt4684 (1)