How to transform HTTP query string (HTML data) to xml?

Dear experts,

     I need to send a simple HTML form to an ASP.NET page which has to
create a xml object.

     What technique would you recommend me to use in order to
transform a HTML form data to xml? What naming convention for the
input fields would be best so that I can easily parse the query string
in the asp page and create the xml object? I also dispose of the .xsd
schema of the xml that must be created if that could be of some use.

     At every request the .xsd could change so I need some general
algorithm.

     I would greatly appreciate your help.

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

Web query timeout setting.

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

find data and autopaste when found

SQL query / Formula for Reorder Point?

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

CRM Error

HTML
When I receive mail in Outlook lately, all the HTML tags show. I also had a note recieved with a bunch of .gif files that I couldn't do anything with. The sender said I was not set up for embedded HTML. Sooooooooo, what have I messed up or am I just missing something. Thanks............. ...

XML Mapping: Creating a "non-repeating schema element" in VS2005
Question regarding XML mapping in Excel. XML Mapping in Excel allows you to map "non-repeating schema elements" to an individual cell while "repeating schema elements" automatically get handled as an Excel "list". I want a table(XML/XSD) exported from a VS2005 dataset to be CELL mappable rather than LIST mappable. Is there a way to make Excel interpret the native dataset XML/XSD as non-repeating? Said differently, what makes a schema element "repeating" versus "non-repeating"? Is it a unique XPATH statement? If my underlying table has...