Help with WSDL (XSD) compiler

Hi,

We like to consume a web service. This web service implement a OTA service
(this service result Schema is available under
http://www.opentravel.org/2005B/OTA_AirAvailRS.xsd). Doesn’t matter witch
client proxy generation tool we use (VS 2005 “Add Web Reference”,  VS 2005
“Add Service Reference”, WSDL.exe, svcutil.exe, and we also try WSCF – Web
Services Contract First Tool from thinktecture and Christian Weyer) doesn’t
work.  The tools works but the generate wrong code.

The schema looks:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<xs:schema id="Schema"
                  targetNamespace="http://tempuri.org/Schema.xsd"
                  elementFormDefault="qualified"
                  xmlns="http://tempuri.org/Schema.xsd"
                <xs:element name="Root">
                                <xs:complexType>
                                                <xs:choice>
                                                                <xs:element
name="Error" type="xs:string"/>
                                                                <xs:sequence>

   <xs:element name="Element1" type="xs:string"/>

   <xs:element name="Element2" type="xs:string"/>

   <xs:element name="CollectionElement">

                   <xs:complexType>

                                   <xs:sequence>

                                                   <xs:element name="Item"
type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                                   </xs:sequence>

                   </xs:complexType>

   </xs:element>
                                                                </xs:sequence>
                                                </xs:choice>!
                                </xs:complexType>
                </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

The xsd.exe generate a wrong code so that a valid xml File it is not
possible to pars.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Root xmlns="http://tempuri.org/Schema.xsd">
                <Element1>Value1</Element1>
                <Element2>Value2</Element2>
                <CollectionElement>
                                <Item>ItemValue1</Item>
                                <Item>ItemValue2</Item>
                                <Item>ItemValue3</Item>

   </CollectionElement>
</Root>

When I change the attribute maxOccurs from unbounded to 1 (or total remove
from) from the inners element called “Item” the greeted code works. Also when
I remove the hole choice element it also work. The issue is like
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/816226. Is this bug with .Net
2.0 fixed? Is there a fix or workaround for my problem available? Keep in
mind  we cannot change the interface.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks
                Ralf

0
RK (47)

Help getting SheetName into a cell
I need to refer to the sheet name in a formula and can't figure out how to do it. I can't find a Function which will do this. I did discover ActiveSheet.Name but I have been unsuccessful in getting it work in a function. Specifically I have sheets named "1.a" , "1.b" , "1.c" . . . "99.a" , "99.b" , "99.c" and need to get these names into cell C3 of each sheet. The sheets may not be in order and there may be missing sheets. Thanks in advance for any help. Omar Hi You could put somthing like this in a macro or attatch ...

Help with SQL Query 06-30-10
We have a distinct list of email addresses in alpha order and we need to transform it from a single column into a grid of three columns maintaining the alpha order. The list is contained in a temp table inside of our query. We then use the temp table list and perform case statement with a mod on the row_number in a select statement to columnze the data. However, the columnar data contains a null value in two of the three columns and we are needing to remove the nulls and have the actual values on each row in the output. Here is our current sql: CREATE TABLE #tmpTable ( Email_Add...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

Need help with Combo Box?
I would appreciate any help with this. I currently have a form with two combo boxes and a subform. The first combo box lists counties and the second box lists doctors in selected county. After selecting county, doc the subform lists pts for this doc. All this works fine. However, I need to add a couple of more filters. I am stuck and would like to know how to do this. I don't want to mess up what I already have. How can I incorporate a couple more filters? I thought maybe adding an option box to the form????? Can someone please help me to accomplish this? Thank you. Sure...

I'm wondering if this would be the proper application of XML, XSD and a datagrid
Hi I'm James Newbie I'm going to use some xml from a previous posters because it's similiar to mine <Store> <Name> My Book Store</Name> <Phone> 555-555-5555 </Phone> <Book id="1" > <Title>Thermodynamics Unleashed</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="2" > <Title>CAD CAM</Title> <Price>72.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="3" > <Title>Machine Design</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> </Store> I was thin...

Help making BINGO cards

Calculating Averages
Hi, I am using the newest version of Excel on Windows 7, and I need some help with a complex calculation. In cells A1-A100, I have dollar amounts ranging from $1-$1000. In cells B1-B100, I have percentages ranging from 0%-100%. I want to break out the cells in A1-A100 in several groups, like follows: $1-$99, $100-$199, $200-$299, and so on up to $1000. Then, I need to calculate the average percentage for jobs in those categories. So, for the category of $1-$99, lets say there are two cells with amounts in that range, A1 and A2. Their percentages in B1 and B2 are 40% and 6...

REALLY NEED HELP
Hi guys, i'm hoping someone could lend me a hand. I'm setting up an excel file to input our fees received from our customers sent to collections. I have a main page with all the customers names, and each name is a hyper link to that customers separate worksheet - where a running tab is kept. I have a button called "update" and i've assigned the following macro (also called UPDATE) move the info over to the respective customers worksheet. I'm trying to get a loop going. A# is the customers name (first name will be starting at A4. B# to F# (first transaction...

Workbook there but not visible! Help!
I was working on some VBA code for an excel application I am writing. I switched between the VBE and the spreadsheet and all of a sudden my workbook is no longer visible! In the VBE project explorer window it shows my project and my code but in the excel window...no workbook! Nothing! Ran a test procedure calling IsAddin to see if somehow I accidentally clicked a button/box telling Excel to make this file an addin but it returned false. I did close the file and re-open it. Any ideas? Maybe it's just off the visible screen: Window|Arrange|tiled (and resize manually) or maybe y...

Using XSD stored in assembly resource with includes
I am trying to validate an XML file against an XSD that is stored in the assembly as an embedded resource. I can get it to work as long as the XSD does not include other XSDs. After a fair amount of searching, I have found 3 possible solutions but none have worked for me. They are: 1. Use the Includes property of XmlSchema to add included XSDs, then call Compile XmlSchema mainSchema = XmlSchema.Read( stream1, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema1 = XmlSchema.Read( stream2, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema2 = XmlSchema.Read( stream3, null ); mainSchema.Includes.Add( includeSchema1 ...

Please help Password Trouble
I am using outlook 2000 on a DSL line on XP Home. I have chosen to not save my password, and the problem that I am having is that everytime I go to check my mail it makes me type in my password. There must be a way (like in express) that allows you to just type in your password the first time you log into outlook and keeps you logged in until you decide to log out?? Thanks for your help!!!! -- Virtualliance, Inc. Mark Needham 7 Kimball Lane Bldg A Lynnfield, Ma 01940 T 001-781-224-4700 F 001-781-224-2414 C 001-617-799-4597 www.virtuallianceinc.com mneedham@virtuallianceinc.com im: vaincmar...

Please help....
I have a question regarding bank reconciliations that I am hoping someone can help me with. It concerns a USD bank account that I use. At the end of the month I prepare the bank reconciliation in GP. After completing the reconciliation I get a print-out called the "Reconciliation Posting Journal". This print-out provides me with the folowing: Bank Statement Balance Oustanding Cheques(-) Depoits in Transit(+) =Adjusted Bank Balance All of these amounts are in USD. Then I go to "Financial - Inquiry - Summary" and pull the summary balance for this GL ...

Help! Lost all email from inbox
Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when reaching for mouse to open an email and every email in my inbox disappeared. I have outlook 2000 and do have it set to automatically delete when i highlight and press delete key. But in this case, i didnt highlight anything and must have hit some combination of keys and poof - over 100 emails from inbox disappeared. They are not in deleted items folder and many were not even opened yet. tia kate <kate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, hoping someone can advise me. Somehow my fingers fumbled when >...

Help! New to Publisher
What is the A...at the bottom of a page inside a small box? I am typing a newsletter. Shouldn't one page flow to the next like in Microsoft Office? If it is text overflow, I cannot retrieve. What am I doing wrong? Please advise. That indicates that there is more text inside that area that cannot be seen. If you stretch that text box down, you'll see the rest of your text. To make it flow from one box to another, you need to set it up for that. (I will admit that I break mine manually because I've never taken the time to learn how to do it correctly.) -- The problem with ...

Outlook 2002 backup question...please help!
Hi all, I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I cannot get into outlook (2002) via windows, but I can access files from dos. Can someone please tell me where the data files for outlook 2002 are stored, and which ones I'd need to copy? Thanks in advance for any help. Jim See if this info helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Jim" <lakerfan426@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OUhIH0oTGHA.4132@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I am having a problem with windows which may require me to reformat. I >...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

Help: MAPI can't find PSTPRX.DLL
Hi there Can anyone suggest how I can make outlook 2002 work properly. Everytime I press send/receive it says MAPI can not locate PSTPRX.DLL. I have done search and it is not on my computer. Please can anyone assist? just trying out 1st time >-----Original Message----- >Hi there > >Can anyone suggest how I can make outlook 2002 work >properly. Everytime I press send/receive it says MAPI can >not locate PSTPRX.DLL. I have done search and it is not >on my computer. Please can anyone assist? >. > See if this info helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Help with formatting text in a textbox
Hi All, I have been trying everything I can think of, and still not getting the results I'm after. I am trying to summarize an order in a textbox, by building a string and assigning it to the caption property of the text box. I create a recordset based on what's in the table, then loop through it and build my string(s). I want to display everything nicely, so I am trying to space each field so that I can put in a header row of labels, and then have each record show nicely spaced below. I am now finding that even when I take into account the length of the data inthe field, I still ca...

search help
I have a form which contain 2 unbound text boxes and a subform. 1st text box is where I input client's ID and 2nd textbox is for client's name. I have set the child and master field for subform to clients ID on subform and 1st testbox on main form. This works fine if I only have to search by client's ID. My problem is how do I make the subform to requery if ,say the client forget his ID # or search using ID produce no result, and I have to search by name using 2nd textbox as a search string. I tried changing the master and child field link using code but that didn't work...li...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Help! Appointments all moved by an hour!
Hi Everyone... I have Exchange Server 2003 on an Windows Server 2003 box. Latest updates for everything, but the time change moved all of my appointments on some calendars by 1 hour! Not all calendars were effected. I see there is a knowledgebase article on it, but it applies to the Jerusalem time zone, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867475/, not sure if I can use it or not... anyone else experience this problem in the Eastern United States, Daylight Savings Time... anyone else had the same issue? Thanks for any help? Yes, I am having the same issue with the president of the comp...

more formula help
Once again working on the fundraiser spreadsheet... Teacher wants ... of total money raised, 40% is profit...of that profit the first $15 goes to the general account, the difference goes in the student account. The only thing I really need to keep track of is the student account, which I figured would be (cell*.4)-15, but the problem I have is ... If the child raised zero dollars, it's showing a -$15 dollar balance, but I would need it to show zero. Any help is appreciated. Vivian K =MAX(yourexpression,0) -- Gary''s Student "Viviank" wrote: > Once again wo...

Error Compiling Large Database into MDE file
I am getting this error message when I try to convert my Access 2003 application into an MDE file. What can I do? This error is usually associated with compiling a large database into an MDE file. Due to the method used to compile the database, a considerable number of TableID references are created for each table. The Microsoft Jet database engine version 4.0 can only create a maximum of 2048 open TableIDs at one time. Exporting a database as an MDE potentially can exceed this limit if the database has a large number of objects (table, macro, form, report, etc). There is no accurate...

validation help plz
Hey guys Hows it going? I really need your help. I am doing some work for my project and cannot seem to figure out how to sort out information in the drop-box. for example, I have information in rows/column ranging from: A4309 to B5396 the information in the A column is the main lookup value and the information in B column are the corresponding values ie. A (Team #) B (value) 251 1103 251 1104 258 9407 258 9408 etc ranging from once again, A4309 to B5396 Now when I try...

Using annotations in .xsd file to pass metadata
I'm very new to xml, and struggling a bit.. I want to use an .xsd file passed to a windows application to define a dataset's schema, and also (if possible) pass other metadata associated with given elements of the schema (tables and columns) that the application also requires. I've guessed that Annotations are a way to do this, so added <xs:annotation> elements to the xsd file (see example below). I can set up the dataset fine: Dim ds As New DataSet() ds.ReadXmlSchema("XMLSchema1.xsd") All tables and columns set up beautifully. But what object do I use to get a...