Getting a strange error when I try to view an XML file from VS.NET

The error message that I'm getting is: "Cannot find the file 'C:\text.xml'
(or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and
that all required libraries are available".

I've attached the file that I have saved at C:\text.xml. It's a simple XML
file that I threw together for testing. But it's giving me that error.

Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this, and (more
importantly) how I can fix it?

Thanks!
-Scott

begin 666 test.xml
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/,B\^#0H\+W%U;W1E/@T*
`
end

0
Scott

Suggestion: attach test.xml as text. Paste content into message. I
read only with groups.google and can't recognize the attached. Sorry!

Randy

"Scott Lyon" <scott.lyonNOSPAM_at__NOSPAMrapistan.comNOSPAM> wrote in message news:<eYgTKeTeDHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> The error message that I'm getting is: "Cannot find the file 'C:\text.xml'
> (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and
> that all required libraries are available".
>

> I've attached the file that I have saved at C:\text.xml. It's a simple XML
> file that I threw together for testing. But it's giving me that error.
>

> Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this, and (more
> importantly) how I can fix it?
>

> Thanks!
> -Scott
>

> begin 666 test.xml
> M/#]X;6P@=F5R<VEO;CTG,2XP)R!E;F-O9&EN9STG=71F+3@G(#\^#0H\<75O
> M=&4^#0H\5&5S=#Y$871A/"]497-T/@T*/%1E<W0R+SX-"CPO<75O=&4^#0H\
> M<75O=&4^#0H\5&5S=#Y$871A,CPO5&5S=#X-"CQ497-T,B\^#0H\+W%U;W1E
> M/@T*/'%U;W1E/@T*/%1E<W0^1&%T83,\+U1E<W0^#0H\5&5S=#(O/@T*/"]Q
> M=6]T93X-"CQQ=6]T93X-"CQ497-T/D1A=&$T/"]497-T/@T*/%1E<W0R+SX-
> M"CPO<75O=&4^#0H\<75O=&4^#0H\5&5S=#Y$871A-3PO5&5S=#X-"CQ497-T
> /,B\^#0H\+W%U;W1E/@T*
> `
> end
0
rmorin1 (5)
9/13/2003 1:45:20 PM
Scott Lyon wrote:

> The error message that I'm getting is: "Cannot find the file 'C:\text.xml'
> (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and
> that all required libraries are available".

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8' ?>
> <quote>
> <Test>Data</Test>
> <Test2/>
> </quote>
> <quote>

This is not wellformed XML document, becuase it has more than single
root element.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog

0
oleg7603 (294)

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

"View Image Slide Show"

File size #11

find action on log file

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

How to get to email from Word

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

Strange Tab Key Behavior
I have a userform with about 20-30 textboxes. When users use the ta key to navigate, it will work, then all of a sudden just stop. The ta stays inside the textbox and tabs over spaces inside the userfor textbox, but it does not jump to the next box. This seems to b intermittent, if the user restarts the form, it goes away, bu eventually it sometimes returns to this weird behavior. Has anyon come across this, i am puzzled?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There's a tabkeybehavior property that sounds like is set to true for some and false for others. If you select t...