get empty data xml tag

Hi, All,

I want to generate empty data xml tag, for example field name is Data1 but
no data, when generating xml file, I need to generate <Data1 /> xml tag in
xml file using Select Data1 from table for xml auto, elements query, can
anyone help this out?

Thanks,

rows of data
Below is my data: row 1 name 1, add1, city1, row 2 patient a row 3 name 2, add 2, city 2 row 4 patient a row 5 patient b row 6 name 3, add 3, city 2 row 7 patient a I need help getting the data to one row for each name1, name 2 - as you can see name 2 has two patients - My result data should look like: row 1 name 1, add1, city1, patient a row 2 name 2, add 2, city 2, patient a, patient b row 3 name 3, add 3, city 2, patient a I have tried filtering - but cannot get that to work my way.. suggestoins kenlyn@americollect.com - Thanks. First, maximum of two names per address???? ...

data two colums percentage third column
I am having a hard time finding a function to calculate the percentage using column A/column B because it keeps returning the answer in column C as zero. Is this a setting specific to my computer or am I doing something wrong? This is exactly what I typed: =C2/I2 and it returns zero although the answer is obviously not zero but a decimal.... Hi If you have data in column A that you wish to express as a percentage of the value in column B then the formula in C2 should be =A2/B2*100 or, if C2 had been pre-formatted as Percentage, then =A2/B2 -- Regards Roger Govier "mhassall1&quo...

Cannot Get the Latest Money Updates
Hi: I have Money 2003 version 11.0 Update1 installed and am using .Net Passport to sign in. I had a problem once with signing in, but that has been resolved. Now when I run Internet Updates I can download Quotes and Exchange Rates and also synchronize file with MSN Money; however, I cannot get the latest Money Updates. Under Money Updates I get an error notice that says "Unknown error has occurred". Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this update problem? Thanks, ColTom2 ...

Migrating Outlook 2007 user data from one drive to another in same
I have a new computer running Win 7 and it has Microsoft Office 2007. the computer had a RAID 1 configuration, which means a second disk was mirroring everything the main disk was doing. The main disk failed, and I for a number of reason i was force to do a fresh reinstall of Win7 and Office 2007 on a new main drive. I am now trying to migrate my data from disk 2 to disk 1. Outlook 2007 is proving a challenge. I can copy over the .pst files from drive 2 to drive 1, but when i reinstall my email accounts the program insists and starting new .pst files rather than use my exist...

Get rid of "Journal"?
Frequently, I try to click one of the folders in Outlook and I accidentally click "Journal". After waiting about 15 to 20 seconds, I can get out of it, but it always wastes that amount of time. I have not been able to delete the item from my Folder List, nor can I move it to a less popular position in my list. Is there a way to get rid of this, or move it so I don't keep clicking it by accident? Does anyone else do this? Is this feature actually useful? Should I be using it? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. I should have mentioned that I am using Office 2003, SP2. -- Hope ...

Data in pivot table not mirroring with data in source
I created a pivot table and since I was not able to protected, I inavertly typed some data into one of the cells in the pivot table, since then every time I enter a number in the source of the pivot table the pivot table now gives me the wrong number. Per example in one of the cells of the pivot table I change the number 3 for the number 4.10 now every time I type the number 3 in the table source, the pivot table writes 4.10, in any cell that contains the numeral 3. Is there a way to revert back? I try by typing the number 3 into the pivot table to match with the source and it seams to work, b...

How to get fixed size for every screen resolution?
I have to develop to open excel sheet and run macro to make several charts.I found that there is a problem for screen resolution because the size of chart is dependes on screen size. Am I correct? If people have different screen resolution, the chart size will be different. Therefore I can't fix print format for my system. Is there any idea to solve this problem? ...

xml document content to xml element
hi all, i need to copy the content of a xml document and use it as xml element and insert into another xml document. Can someone tell me how? thank you "dotnetnoob" <dotnetnoob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0627DA0-3839-404A-9D82-AEC8F4249648@microsoft.com... > hi all, > > i need to copy the content of a xml document and use it as xml element and > insert into another xml document. > > Can someone tell me how? This is fairly obvious: XmlDocument newDocument = new XmlDocument(); XmlDocument documentToCopy = new XmlDocument(); documen...

Line disappearing from chart after changing data source
The line in a line chart disappears after I changed the data source for the data series, however the data marker reamains. I tried changing the colour of the plot area, line and marker but the line does not reappear. Anybody has any idea? ...

Excel 2003: macro to add data to next empty row
When I run this macro with new data it overwrites instead of pasting to the next empty row in the destination sheet. Any suggestions? Sub Copy9365() 'Copy cells of cols A,D,F,H,J,L,M,N from rows containing "9365" in 'col B of the active worksheet (source sheet) to cols ',A-H of Tester (destination sheet) Dim DestSheet As Worksheet Set DestSheet = Worksheets("tester") Dim sRow As Long 'row index on source worksheet Dim dRow As Long 'row index on destination worksheet Dim sCount As Long sCou...

Problems I got from collecting data feature of Access 2007
I at first think the collect data through Outlook in Access 2007 is very interesting. But I tried it in multiple platforms, seems like it doesn't always work fine. I got the following problems: 1. There is always having delay to receive the email from the sender. Some of the email addresses haven't received any email from the sender so far. 2. The e-mail client has to support HTML. The SENDMAIL developed by Google which my school is using doesn't support this, I guess. When I try to reply the receiving email, the content body is blank; the form cannot be displayed. 3. Even ...

Getting Data from Main Form
Using Access 2000: I need to add Client firms and their Salesmen to Clients and Staff tables. I created form frmAddClient, where I add the information and two phone numbers for the Client firm. In the AddStaff subform, where I add the information for Sales staff, I need the Client firm's phone numbers appear as default, so that I can change them only where appropriate. Can someone help this newbie with how the Control Source property should be written? Thanks a bunch. Ajay. Ajay, I don't think the Control Source is applicable here. There are a couple of approaches you could tak...

Local profiles + Outlook data
Could someone please refer me to step-by-step instructions on moving Local Profiles and Outlook data into Exchange 2003? I have a small group of XP users that I need to move into a new Active Directory domain, and import their Outlook data + IMAP mail from a BSD server to Exchange 2003. I've built the AD domain; added user accounts and configured mail routing between Exchange, Postfix+Courier, and the outside world; and have DNS zones, VPN access, etc. all working. Next I need to: 1 - move each Windows Box into AD, (okay, this one is easy) 2 - move their login profile into AD, so tha...

Need to stop automatic column re-sizing when importing XML data
I have created an spreadsheet in Excel 2007 with an XML Map for importing and reading data from an external source. My problem is that when I "Import XML" in the Developer ribbon, the columns auto-format to match the width of the data. I don't want this to happen. How can I keep Excel from auto-sizing the columns when I import the XML data? ...

Set CTreeCtrl item Data
I'm reading xml file with following structure <Root> <tagName Title="" value=""/> </Root> when I build the tree items i set the title as Node Text , what I need how to set value as Item Data i tried using following code but the function need the data as DWORD where I'm getting the value as CString HTREEITEM hItem = NULL; ....... hItem = m_tree.InsertItem(xml.GetChildData(),img,imgSell,hParent); m_tree.InsertItem(xml.GetChildAttrib("Title"),3,4,hItem); m_tree.SetItemData(hItem,/*My Problem here what should i do to set the value*/...

Adding USer Defined Comment data to Customer Documents List
I am using Great Plains 7.5 with Business Portal 2.0 and when I try to add the Comment Text field to the Customer Documents List web object, the query gives me an error message as follows: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException Invalid column name 'CMMTTEXT'. I've contacted tech support and I have yet to received a resolution. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get past the error message and retrieve this data? Brooks Never mind ... we were using a replicated database and that field was not coming across. -- Brooks "Brooks Seifried" wr...

where do I get my isp info
new to this I am trying to set up my outlook. I know to use POP3 but where do I get the rest of the info needed? Have you talked to your ISP? They should have given it to you or told you where to find it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "shell" wrote: > new to this I am trying to set up my outlook. I know to use POP3 but where > do I get the rest of the info needed? ...

I cant get it to work
My Computer died and I had to redownload everything on my computer. Even outlook. I redownloaded it and now I have no messages or anything. It won't let me get mail or send any. Is there a way to get my old email account back? Yes we had to format the whole thing again. Where would I find the .pst? Would it be in the file outlook express? >-----Original Message----- >Depends what you mean by 'died' - did you have to format? >If not yr origonal *.pst file should be still there. >In OL, File/Open/pst file then browse for yr origonal *.pst >David > >"...

Receipt Template XML Coding
I want to set a receipt template to print twice every time. I know i need to set the ReceiptCount variable in the template to '2'. however, does anybody know how or if I could modify the template to print the second page differently? is there a <Condition> statement i can use? Example of what i am looking for... <IF><CONDITION> Receipt Number = 2 </CONDITION> <THEN><CALL> "DrawDuplicate" </CALL></THEN> </IF> so in english, if it is printing receipt count #2, then print duplicate on it. -- Regards, Andy Miller Direct ...

Strange button and data entry
We have a document we created which has been about for a while. We are using Excel 2003 on XP and there is a strange button that is on a worksheet called reset with a data entry button next to it. We can't remove the button - there doesn't appear to be a way to select it! If you go to *View >Toolbars > Control Toolbox * then click the butto that looks like a set square on top of a ruler you should be able t select and then delete the button -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Formula to lookup in a range, find duplicates, and then total the data in the applicable duplicate cells in another column
Need to know if the following is possible? I have a worksheet with several columns. One of those columns has some duplicate entries. What I need a formula to do is locate all the duplicates in this column. Then, based upon the values found in the cells (currency) of a different column in those duplicate rows, total the dollar amounts of these other cells. I don't know if it would be possible to insert a blank row to show the total dollar value of the dups, or perhaps "paste" (for lack of a better term) the resulting dollar total into one of the duped cells. Hi Ryn: I'm no...

I keep getting "low on virtual memory" what can I do?
What does Virtual memory too low mean and how can I ammend this? On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 02:33:12 -0700, Krys28 <Krys28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What does Virtual memory too low mean and how can I ammend this? Depends on your operating system. You could google 'increase virtual memory <operating system>, ie increase virtual memory windows xp will take you to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308417 as the first link... -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. "Krys28" <Krys28@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Display Multiple Data Fields based on drop down selection
I have a subform that I want to use to track some resource-specific information relative to a project. I have a TeamMember table that have foreign-key fields that link to the Resource table (containing much of the needed data) and the Project Table. I've seen this done with a Classroom Database I downloaded from the Microsoft Templates site but cannot get it to work for mmy database - ugh. Basically I want the user to be able to select the Resource Name from the Subform drop down field and have the DeskPhone, MobilePhone, SkypeName, Location, and Company fields automatically popula...

how do I Serialize data containing & in it
My data may contain the characters < ,&, and > The system I'm sending them to wants them to be changed to &#60; &#38; and &#62; respectivily. So I had gone into the data and was changing them over in the code. However when they hit the serializer I end up with &amp;#60; &amp;#38; and &amp;#62; How can I prevent the serializer from changing this incorrectly? This is done on the compact framework incase that matters? Hello , Thank you for posting. Currently we are finding proper resource to assist you on this issue and will update you as so...

length of character data
If I keep typing all characters in a cell, how many characters can a cell contain ? In other words , a line in a cell can contain how many characters ? Thanks. == Hi 1024 characters is the maximum for a cell to display. If you want to extend this limit you may enter manual linebreaks with ALT+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Saravanan wrote: > If I keep typing all characters in a cell, how many > characters can a cell contain ? > In other words , a line in a cell can contain how many > characters ? > > Thanks. > > == 32,767 is the number of cha...