EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Date	Session Time	Topic	Speaker Name
 1st Feb	  8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M	  Key Note	 Abhishek Kanth
1st Feb	8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M	Ado .Net Entity Framework	Ragageethika
1st Feb	9:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Foundation Overview
Kiran koyelada
2nd Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Design Patterns	Ragageethika
2nd Feb	10:00 P.M-11:00 P.M	Cloud Computing - Introduction	Shravan
3rd Feb 	8:30 P.M- 9:30 P.M	LINQ	Kumar Duvvarapu
4th Feb	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Activities Demos	Kiran
koyelada
4th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Tenets of the Cloud Computing	Shravan
5th Feb	9:00 P.M- 10:00 P.M	Asp .Net Dynamic Data	Ambily Raj
5th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WF+WebService	Kiran koyelada
6th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Model Popup (asp.net and Silverlight)	Kiran
koyelada
6th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Deep dive into SQL Server Execution Plan
Guruprasad Vijayarao
7th Feb 	8:30 P.M-10:00 P.M	Chart Control Overview	Kiran koyelada
8th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Microsoft Ajax	Ragageethika
8th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WCF Overview	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Microsoft Expression Studio	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Anatomy of the Cloud Computing	Shravan

Need help on setting up Microsoft CRM Laptop Client for Outlook!
I've recently moved my CRM Server to the new server outside of my LAN, it had a static IP address and be able to connect through Web Browser. But when I setup the Microsoft CRM Laptop Client for Outlook on my laptop to use Outlook to synchronize with CRM, I had a problem. After installing Microsoft CRM Laptop Client for Outlook and run Outlook, the error message appeared: "There is a problem communicating with the CRM server. The server might be unavailable. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.", and the MS CRM icon on the task show &...

=?Utf-8?Q?=22s=E2=80=9D_added_to_the_end_of_stock_pr?= =?Utf-8?Q?ice?=
In Account Register some of the prices I entered for a stock’s “Reinvested Dividend” automatically has an “s” added to the end of the price. Does anyone know what is it and why? See answer to other post. "cybun" <cybun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A7FC916-06E9-4902-A3ED-B2993FBAD46D@microsoft.com... > In Account Register some of the prices I entered for a stock's "Reinvested > Dividend" automatically has an "s" added to the end of the price. Does anyone > know what is it and why? ...

Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar
When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all d...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

Stick with Novell or move to Microsoft?
My school district has been using Novell products from some time. We have 4 Netware 6.5 file servers, Bordermanager with integrate content filter (BESS), and Groupwise 7. We have about 1300 workstations on campus, about 3/4 Windows based and 1/4 Mac. For a variety of reasons, over the next 2 months we will be assessing whether we stay with Novell products or migrate to Microsoft products for our back office needs. A few of the reasons for us even to contemplate this move: 1. We are in the midst of wireless network install and would like to use 802.1x authentication on the wireless side. The o...

Requesting data from microsoft exchange server Pop-up Message
Hi all, Quite frequently we see a popup message titled: "Requesting data from microsoft exchange server" as outlook tries to connect to the exchange server. This is quickly becomming w wide spread problem in our envirionment, An suggestion on how to trouble shoot why this is happening would be great. My exchange server is a cluster here is the specs for the primary node: ProLiant CL380 Dual 996 Mhz Total Physical Memory 1,048,092 KB Available Physical Memory 52,564 KB Total Virtual Memory 2,611,196 KB Available Virtual Memory 142,464 KB Page File Space 1,563,104 KB I have about 2...

Upating Prices Online Problem
Running Money 2004. For the past few days, I have clicked on the links to update prices online and/or the Internet Updates with the option to download quotes, news, and exhange rates enabled. The software's update dialog box comes up, and the internet connection shows communications between me and whereever Money goes to get the information. However, once it is complete, the stock quotes are not changing. The last data I have is 26 Jan 2004. Anybody else having this problem? Regards, Moose Yes. Same problem . Am using Money 2003 .. "Mangy Moose" <mangy.moose@nowhere....

Microsoft CRM 3.0
im wondering if crm 3.0 can be installed on a standlone box? specially without active directoy? thanks No, not without Active Directory. The smallest configuration for CRM is one server running SBS 2003. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "savage" <savage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C240FDE-5360-4F76-9920-76BD013279FE@microsoft.com... > im wondering if crm 3.0 can be installed on a standlone box? specially > without active directoy? > > thanks I thought...

Help me Microsoft! Messages stuck in Local Delivery Queue.
Yesterday we had our single Exchange 2003 server crash from hard drive failure. I built a different server (different hardware) and installed Exchange in Disaster Recovery mode and restored a backup of the Information Store. Everything seems to be working fine. Now, however, there are random messages getting stuck in the Local Delivery queue of the Default SMTP Virtual Server. I can't find any pattern yet, some people are getting mail but then I will see an email stuck in the queue that is addressed to them. There are about 50 messages stuck in a 25 hour period. Any advice, Micr...

Trying to make a 4 page (8.5 x 11) landscape style book brochure?
It will be sent to a printer. I'm just not sure if there is a template out there or how to go about designing this so it comes out ok. I know the basics as far as designing the look and getting the pages. Just not sure what I need to do so it will come out as a booklet. It would need to be printed out on two 8.5 x 22 (or bigger), cropped, folded and stapled. Any ideas or help? I'm new to this. Take a look at the newsletter templates. Setup your page as a booklet, tabloid (11x17). Publisher will automatically setup the booklet pages in the correct order, each page will be 8.5 ...

Problem with adding criteria to Microsoft Query
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C355C4.E16DDB50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a rather complex query that, when pasted into the SQL script = window and entered, it returns the message "it cannot be present = graphically, do you want to continue anyway?". Clicking 'yes' returns = the data correctly. I want to be able to add date range criteria, but = the option is greyed out to do so. Is this a shortcoming of Excel or is = there something I am missing? I am...

flash and internet explore 8 34 bit?
Hello, Recentley i deleated the 34 bit version of what i believed to be either internet explorer 7 or 8. Currentley i am using the 64bit version of ie 8. I have recently noticed that flash does not work with this web browser. Upon going to the flash website, i am told to download the lower version of internet explorer 8. How do i do this? I go to the microsoft website and find the internet explorer download but it does not allow me to download the program. How can i install the 34bit version? Or, more preferably, how do i view webpages that require flash in internet explorer 8 6...

GP 8.0 and Crystal
Hello, Can anyone tell me where the document reports (e.g., Purchase order, sales order, etc.) are located? We would like to modify the format with Crystal but are having difficulty locating the .rpt files. Thanks! Lisa Unless there were drastic changes to the reporting process over version 7.5, all "canned" reports are not native to Crystal. Rather they are available for modification using the Great Plains native Report Writer. These reports are all contained in a single dictionary called Reports.dic which may be unique to each workstation or may be a shared file accessed fro...

Excel 2000 files being automatically renamed with filenames that are 8 characters
I know this might sound strange, but I have a problem in that exce files are somehow being renamed into 8 character format. For example: This is a very long file name.xls would be renamed to something like: THI3HF~1.xls The environment is a small network consisting of 4 machines with variety of XP and Windows 98 as the operating system. An XP Pro machin is set up as a file server for all word/excel documents. All machine are loaded with Office 2000, and have the latest updates installed vi Windows Update. The problem is happening in word also. Any Ideas would be greatly appretiated ...

Microsoft Word
Where is the microsoft word program located in program files i have looked forever and cant find it PLease HELP "MIcrosoft Word Program Files" <MIcrosoft Word Program Files@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E588FBE0-8E83-49CE-BD08-8A191536A430@microsoft.com... > Where is the microsoft word program located in program files i have looked > forever and cant find it PLease HELP On a standard install it is in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office xx\winword.exe where xx is the version of Office (9 = 2000, 10 = XP, 11 = 2003, 12 = 2007 and...

Watch this corrective patch which comes from the M$ Corp.
--ppnyqovdnuuhi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fhnleonez"; type="multipart/alternative" --fhnleonez Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="negibpamhqyy" --negibpamhqyy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to prote...

Can't find Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Tasks' dll
Hi, I am new to sharepoint. We only have WSS 3.0 at work; we don't have MOSS yet. I am trying to work with VS2008 to do workflow (perhaps more later). I installed VS2008 on our server that runs WSS. I was able to start a sharepoint workflow project using the VS2008 template. I did get that first screen you get with the canvas and the "onworkflowactivated" component. When I tried to run the workflow I got messages telling me that the project couldn't find 'Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Tasks' could not be found. I tried including that dll in the using...

Use the important patch that comes from the Microsoft
--evwrdebjxmg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gzajfkxd"; type="multipart/alternative" --gzajfkxd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ihjeuwundidfxm" --ihjeuwundidfxm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to mainta...

Very New (On 30 Day Trial)
Our IT guru installed Viso on a PC for me to review. I've been running blind, but still able to create some nice stuff. Ultimately I want to tie this into some budget reporting that I've been assigned. I want to create a "dashboard" style report as opposed to the Excel spreadsheets/graphs that most of my comrades are producing. I've been able to do some things intuitively and Visio works well. But just reading the post on this "New Users" page I see that there's a lot to learn. I don't have access to a machine that has both Visio and Internet....

I know how to use 2003 with statistic but I'm having trouble with
I know how to do Statistics tests like the T-Tests and Median tests, for the Excel 2003 but I'm having trouble with the Excel 2007. I need to get the median with theStandard Error, Mode, Mean, Standard Deviation, Sample Variance, Kurtosis, Skewness, Range, etc chart for a set of data and I also need to do a T-Test: Two sample assuming unequal variances witht he chart, along with a Regresssion again with the charts. I can find the tests but I must be doing something wrong cause I can't get it to give me a chart with all the data I need! Can any one help? I would appreciate it if ...

Microsoft Exchange System Objects
Hi all, I am about to remove exchange 2000 from our comapny. But, when I check the Microsoft Exchange System Objects from ADUC, I only can see systemmailboxes, one public folder and organizational form. I can not see any other system related folder or more public folders. So, I do not know where other microsoft exchange system objects are located. I remove all system folders and public folders to the new exchange 2003 servers. Can anyone one help me that what should be included in Microsoft Exchange System Objects? Which query I can use to locate other system folders and other P...

Average Function but exclude info
Hi Everyone, Excel 2003. I have a list of numbers. I use the Insert/Function then drag the cells I want to create my formula for averaging this column. I would like to have another cell with the average of this column but want to exclude any number greater than 10 days. Right now my only option (because of lack of knowldege) is to resort my list and manually exclude anything I see that is greater than 10 days. For this particular sheet my formula is =AVERAGE(Jan!G2:G7). Thanks, Linda The numbers you want to average are in column G What column has the dates? Do ...

Info: MS Says IE8 and CRM 4.0 are highly recommended
I had to dig a bunch before this turned up, so I thought I'd post it for the rest of you. http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2009/03/24/three-reasons-why-any-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0-user-should-love-ie-8.aspx sorry, I checked all described problems with reconfigure IE 8.0 and when try create tasks, assigns IE closing window with error, use Outlook 2007, Web interfeace on Vista system IE 8 has some problems with CRM any true suggestions my friends... "Fletcher James" wrote: > I had to dig a bunch before this turned up, so I thought I'd post it for the > rest...

Rules Wizard #8
I've been using the rules wizard to sort my emails when they come into Outlook. Simple enough. But at some point I made the mistake of setting two rules up where emails from two specific email address would get put into the calendar rather than into the correct mail folder. Once I saw the flaw I corrected it, but before I made the correction I received 2 emails, yet I can't read them because they appear in the calendar. I don't know how to get them out of the calendar or move them. I know that they're there because the calendar shows up as bolded with the "(2)&qu...

microsoft outlook #39
How do you use the "inbox repair tool"? Hi, If your outlook PST is corrupt and is not working normal way, then you need to first search for the right outlook.pst fiel on your system and then copy and paste it on your desktop. search for the SCANPST tool on your system and then double click it. It opens up and gives you an option to browse. browse the target location for teh outlook pst and then bring it into teh repair tool and then click on start to repar teh pST. If teh PST is more than 1.5 GB or 1.8 GB teh scan takes a long time - u need to wqait and look if it has ...