EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Date	Session Time	Topic	Speaker Name
 1st Feb	  8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M	  Key Note	 Abhishek Kanth
1st Feb	8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M	Ado .Net Entity Framework	Ragageethika
1st Feb	9:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Foundation Overview
Kiran koyelada
2nd Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Design Patterns	Ragageethika
2nd Feb	10:00 P.M-11:00 P.M	Cloud Computing - Introduction	Shravan
3rd Feb 	8:30 P.M- 9:30 P.M	LINQ	Kumar Duvvarapu
4th Feb	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Activities Demos	Kiran
koyelada
4th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Tenets of the Cloud Computing	Shravan
5th Feb	9:00 P.M- 10:00 P.M	Asp .Net Dynamic Data	Ambily Raj
5th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WF+WebService	Kiran koyelada
6th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Model Popup (asp.net and Silverlight)	Kiran
koyelada
6th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Deep dive into SQL Server Execution Plan
Guruprasad Vijayarao
7th Feb 	8:30 P.M-10:00 P.M	Chart Control Overview	Kiran koyelada
8th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Microsoft Ajax	Ragageethika
8th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WCF Overview	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Microsoft Expression Studio	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Anatomy of the Cloud Computing	Shravan

How to tell microsoft that Excel Union Operator doesn't always work
What is the best way to report a bug to microsoft? Cell A1 through F1 contain the colors red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple Cell a2 contains green Cell b2 contains =or(a2=(a1:f1)) as a control shift enter array formula. Cell c2 contains =or(a2 = (a1:b1,d1:f1)) CSE Cell b2 works fine, but cell c2 does not work. Seems to me that the Union operator (which is a ,) should work but does not. "UncleBob" <UncleBob@microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:Ox4vAj1PEHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > What is the best way to report a bug to microsoft? > > Cell A1 th...

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP
Last night I was going about my regular buisness of (after work) getting on and vegging in fron of my laptop while I watch TV. An update came around (mind you everything was working fine yesterday) which was: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP (KB980182). Now for some reason I can't access yahoo.com or lotro.com? These two sites are the only ones that I can't seem to access for some reason? I have tried to search for malicious spyware and viruses nothing comes across (McAfee, and Malewarebytes) I have tried to System restore to a date I ...

Can't Use Microsoft Update
When I check for updates with Office Access it doesn't send me to the office web site and it doesn't trigger Windows Update. I suggests I install Microsoft Update. But, of course, I get the following error number: Error number: 0x80070002 I am told: "The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the " I try later on and the same thing. No I didn't try all the options. So there is a controversy among Microsoft products as to which update service to use? Should I us...

Cannot locate Microsoft.crm.proxy.dll
According to the SDK, Microsoft.crm.proxy.dll should be in the wwwroot/bin directory. I can't find it anywhere. I do have the Microsoft.crm.comproxy.dll. Has anyone run into this problem??? Jay Dear Jay, you can find that assembly on the software cd or you can get it from the GAC Folder to get it from the GAC: 1- open a command prompet (Start -> Run -> cmd ) 2- cd WindowsDir -> cd assembly -> cd GAC -> CD Microsoft.CRM.Proxy then go to the assembly version folder and you can find the .dll file :) Regards, Mohamed "Jay Mehta" <jay.mehta@salesmax.com&g...

Watch NFL Games Online
Watch NFL Games Online! For every one who wants to watch the games online because they dont live in the teams town or are at work i found a site that has basically every game covered. Its perfect if you have afford a monthly $70 direct tv nfl access subscription. they got a bunch of channels The sites http://nflonline.wizhoo.com ...

Outlook Client, go online cause uploading to not finish...
Hi, a new laptop for a new employee has an issue when the user try to go online. the uploading step never ends. on my server, I see a lot of transactions (40 to 60tx/sec) during this process. so the user can't go back online correctly. what's appends? we have uninstall and reinstall the CRM client but there is no change. thanks. Jerome. Sounds like something isn't installed in the default Windows XP install. Have you cross referenced the Installation guide. -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC President The Norwich Group http://www.thenorwichgroup.com http://thenorwich...

What's the deal with List View ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo Microsoft, please comment !
Hello all. I have whis wierd problem with list view ignoring LVIF_STATE in OnLvnGetdispinfo message handler. It is a custom drawn virtual list. When the list is initially displayed, I'm not getting any LVIF_STATE requests.for the items displayed, only when I scroll the list I start getting it, but list ignores it flat-out. Also, how come I'm not getting any OnLvnSetdispinfo messages? I've run into so many incosistencies when dealig with the virtual custom drawn list that's quickly becoming the nightmare. Here's the current bug list: 1. Keyboard selection bug: when ...

DATEVALUE("10/30/2009") Fails with #VALUE! Error

Microsoft Money 2001 Won't Install 2nd Time Around
Will you help me, please? I had installed MSN Money with no problem. But then I uninstall the software because I load it under a wrong user account. After logging back in under the preferred user, I attemp to reinstall MSN Money the 2nd time around but this time it would not install. It will not do anything. I guess it was a misstake in uninstalling it the first time around. Can anyone tell me what is it I need to do to get the computer to install the software? On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 00:45:10 -0700, Otis <Otis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Will you help me, please? ...

How I stopped Money 2007 from crashing
All, In case anyone else has problems with Money crashing unexpectedly, here's a tip that might help someone. I upgraded from 2005 to 2007 and noticed that going to the Lifetime planner would cause a crash. After the 5th time or so, I decided to take action. As a software engineer, I have Visual Studio on my computer. I followed the tip at http://www.hanselman.com/blog/SetUpYourSystemToUseMicrosoftsPublicSymbolServer.aspx to download the debugging symbols for Microsoft libraries. This basically helps the debugger understand Microsoft's libraries better to know which functions are b...

Interactive Voice Response
Interactive Voice Response - IVR Info (May 2006), Introduction, Applications, Solutions, how IVR works, IVR Solutions, Examples, IVR Software Informations http://ivr-info.atspace.com ...

Adding MDAC 2.8 May Help Associate BCM/Outlook
Mag-- I forgot to add to my checklist that some people feel downloading and installing MDAC Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 may help get BCM associated with Outlook. Chad Harris ______________________________________________ From: "mag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: Business contact manager (Outlook 2003) Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:16 PM My laptop is not recognizing that the Business contact manager has been installed. I have created one or two contacts but cannot access the business contact form not any business contact forlders, and when s...

microsoft outlook backup
i am using xp home edition, my HDD crashed and i installed windows xp home in a new HDD. Now I want to take backup of my all emails & address book to my new HDD. Could u please tell me which files to search & take the backup for emails & for the address book ( I have the data in microsoft outlook & also in outlook exp) Thanks. On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:36:56 -0700, "abd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i am using xp home edition, my HDD crashed and i installed >windows xp home in a new HDD. Now I want to take backup of >my all emails ...

Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server
Hello everyone! We're diving into CRM 3.0. The web based testing phase ran well and we're now trying to play with the outlook desktop client. During the setup, I get the following error: "Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down." I've tried modifying the default_client_config.xml file with the server ip address, the netbios name and eventually the FQDN. All failed. The web version, however, was reachable in all cases. I also tried increasing my privileges to local administrator after some google search, the error ...

Online Services #3
Can someone tell me whether, or how often I must renew Money, in order to use online services such as updating mutual fund prices? I am thinking of switching from Quicken, because they are starting to require me to upgrade in order to keep the online services. Does Money have the same requirement? Thank you. Robert wrote: > *Can someone tell me whether, or how often I must renew > Money, in order to use online services such as updating > mutual fund prices? I am thinking of switching from > Quicken, because they are starting to require me to > upgrade in order to keep t...

P/R adjustments after Calculate Checks
Hi, After Transactions>>Payroll>>Calculate Checks, is there an "easy" way to change/adjust the deduction amounts (ie: Federal W/H) prior to printing the checks. We are trying to do a parallel (catch-up) P/R run and changing the amounts prior to posting. Or.. should we post then use the Payroll Manual Check - Adjustment, to change it after posting. Thanks There is no way to update the information after you calculate paychecks unless you remove the build; make the adjustments; and rebuild/calculate. If you needed to determine a garnishment amount, for example, th...

Extracting Names & Info from an Outlook distribtuion list to Excel
I would like to export a distribution list from the Global Address list (Outlook 2002) to either an Excel file or a text file. Can this be done - and if so, how??? Thanks! Cynthia No. The closest you can come is to save it as a txt file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Cynthia in Seattle" <Cynthia in Seattle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6DBB5A6-FC5E-49D0-A0BF-0E311DFB2835@microsoft.com... > I would like to export a distribution list from the Global Address list > (Outlook 2002) to either an Excel file or a text file. Can this be done - > and...

Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher
Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher heater <heater@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can you create a transparent text box in Microsoft Publisher Yes. Ctrl+T. You cannot make the text partially transparent. The text box can only be semitransparent in Publisher 2002 or 2003, and this does not always print correctly. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Thanks Ed, I tried that & it not quite what Im after. In microsoft word you can make the fill of a text box semi transparent. This is good for instance if you hav...

Microsoft Exchange options missing from the windows backup utility
Im trying to use ntbackup installed in serverA (windows 2003) to backup a exchange server in serverB (windows 2003 SP1) A Exchange Servers Folder doesnt appear in ntbackup, then I have Exchange System Manager in serverA installed but still..the Exchange Servers Folder doesn't appear. some idea ? does the account you're logged on with have sufficient Exchange permissions? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Alexander Wolff" <AlexanderWolff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7FFD6EA-10CA-42C2-9A46-92EED4FA16E2@microsoft.com... > Im trying to use ntbackup i...

update many fields in a form from existing info.
I have 2 tables. One table stores various information about companies including company name, address, etc. The second table stores student names. In a form, I am able to enter mutiple student names into a memo field and, as of right now, type in the company name, address, etc. (it is not linked to the company name table at all). What I want to do is this: from the student add form, search the company table for a company based on partial name and/or zipcode, select one company from a possible 1 or more companies, and have the fields in the form automatically fill in - pulling the ...

Field Service Installation Failed in GP 8 with Arabic Collation
Hi All, I unable to install the databse schema to any of the database due to field service does not install on Arabic Collation. Anybody has solution. Regards Akber ...

Microsoft CRM Outlook Freezes or hangs with any action
Outlook freezes or hangs with every action, even when tracking emails, this has gone on for so long. can any one help???? When we migrated from goldmine to crm, we had hundreds of thousands of records. When using the Outlook client for the first time, we noticed this as well. It turned out that Outlook was syncing with the CRM database. You can check this by going to the CRM drop down and choosing sync progress, or the like. Christine wrote: > Outlook freezes or hangs with every action, even when tracking emails, this > has gone on for so long. can any one help???? Also confirm the f...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Excel Report Data Refresh
We recently rolled out a new PC for a user and now when they try to refresh various CRM based Excel reports the data connection cannot be established. Is there an additional installation from CRM for this automatic update to work on the new PC? ...

Migrating from MFC 7 to 8 (error C2440)
Hello everybody. I'am migrating a project from MFC 7 to 8, and the compiler gives me the error: ....\MyCode.cpp(53) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'UINT (__thiscall CMyDerivedCwndClass::* )(CPoint)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(CPoint)' Cast from base to derived requires dynamic_cast or static_cast The error is in the message map: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyDerivedCwndClass, CWnd) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyDerivedCwndClass) ON_WM_NCHITTEST() //Here is the error!!! //}}AFX_MSG_MAP END_MESSAGE_MAP() I need the MFC 7 version too, so, the c...

what are the best excel online courses
David McRitchie has a list of Excel tutorials: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#tutorials ira105 wrote: -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...