EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M on Various Microsoft Technologies

Date	Session Time	Topic	Speaker Name
 1st Feb	  8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M	  Key Note	 Abhishek Kanth
1st Feb	8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M	Ado .Net Entity Framework	Ragageethika
1st Feb	9:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Foundation Overview
Kiran koyelada
2nd Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Design Patterns	Ragageethika
2nd Feb	10:00 P.M-11:00 P.M	Cloud Computing - Introduction	Shravan
3rd Feb 	8:30 P.M- 9:30 P.M	LINQ	Kumar Duvvarapu
4th Feb	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Windows Workflow Activities Demos	Kiran
koyelada
4th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Tenets of the Cloud Computing	Shravan
5th Feb	9:00 P.M- 10:00 P.M	Asp .Net Dynamic Data	Ambily Raj
5th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WF+WebService	Kiran koyelada
6th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Model Popup (asp.net and Silverlight)	Kiran
koyelada
6th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Deep dive into SQL Server Execution Plan
Guruprasad Vijayarao
7th Feb 	8:30 P.M-10:00 P.M	Chart Control Overview	Kiran koyelada
8th Feb	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Microsoft Ajax	Ragageethika
8th Feb 	10:00 P.M-10:30 P.M	WCF Overview	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	8:30 P.M-9:00 P.M	Microsoft Expression Studio	Kiran koyelada
9th Feb 	9:00 P.M-10:00 P.M	Anatomy of the Cloud Computing	Shravan

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
I have done what Microsoft suggests and I still get thr runtime error when I close the application. I've also tried the eraser utility. Any ideas? Thanks Diego Hi Diego, did you get any failure message? -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "diego" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2c4a801c46929$2e48e000$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have done what Microsoft suggests and I still get thr > runtime error when I close the application. > I've also tried the eraser utility. > Any idea...

Microsoft Money 2007 Crashes when I do Online Updates
Hello, I hope that someone may be able to help me. I run Money 2007 version 16.0.120.1303 on Windows XP sp2. I have used Money for quite some time and worked fine until now. When I try to do the online updates the windows error message: "Microsof Money has encountered a problem and needs to close..." appears. When I send the error report Money closes. Is anyone experinecing the same problem? Are there any fixes? Thanks for any help P.s. Oh! By the way. . . Money does not accept either the files downloaded from my financial institutions. So, even the manual updates is not ...

"Cash balance" in Microsoft Money 2004/2005
Somehow I must have changed some setting in Money that is causing this problem. It started with Money 2004. I hoped it would go away when I updated to Money 2005, but it didn't. The problem is that in a brokerage account when I sell a stock the "Cash balance" value doesn't get updated. "Cash balance" doesn't get updated when I add cash to the account either. Can anyone point me to the setting I might have changed to cause this? Thanks for your help! Hello, You wrote on Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:19:06 -0700: M> Somehow I must have changed some setting i...

correct other module entries in gl (reclass a/p)
When in GL transaction entries it would be very helpful if you could reclass "correct" entries from other modules and retain drill back link(for example A/P). Thank You ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgOTEwMTA=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

eConnect 8 for SOP
hi, i am trying to integrate SOP transaction file from text file to GP by eConnect 8.0,but up to 500 records it is integrating,but if the record size is greater then 500 i used to get System Error.How to solve that. Thanks, Nilotpal is it one transaction with 500 line-items or 500 transations? What is the error? Can you post te complete error message? HS "Nilotpal" <Nilotpal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F53A407-9B26-40D7-8939-7F6C135F15BF@microsoft.com... > hi, > i am trying to integrate SOP transaction file from text file to GP by > eCon...

Why can I suddenly not see toolbar options when I'm working on a d
Suddenly when I'm working on a document I have to click on "home" or "view" or "review" etc. EACH TIME I want to use a feature like bullet or indent paragraph etc. Until today when I clicked on "home" all the home tools stayed visible at the top of the document until I moved to "view" or "review" etc. Now as soon as I type on my document, the "home" (or whatever) tools disappear and I have to click "home" (or whatever) each time to see them. How did this happen and how do I fix it??? You have &...

Feedback to Microsoft
Does anyone know if MS takes feedback for correcting errors for its office suite? I found a tiny mistake with Word 2007. When you hover over the Grow Font button on the Home ribbon, it shows a shortcut key of Ctrl + >. When the shortcut key is actually Ctrl + Shift + >. I know it is minor but it may help someone along the way. They amount to the same thing, as Ctrl+> is actually Ctrl+Shift+Period. You can't type > without pressing Shift. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Hub...

Trying to split up info in one cell to several
I am working on a home PC, Excel 2003. I have a column (it is column C of A thru K, if that matters) of data that includes street address (may include suite number, etc.), city, state, zip and all info is separated by commas except state and zip. I am trying to separate the information in this column so that each part is in its own column. I need to keep all of the address (street number, street name, PO box number, suite number, etc. together) in one field, city in the next field, then state, then zip. The problem I am having when converting text to columns using the comma as the d...

How can I see document in color while I'm working?
I need to be able to see document in full color while working. I've tried switching views, etc. but the only way I can see color is in "print preview." Jamie If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;320531 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:09:03 -0800, "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Microsoft LDAP Directory #3
Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook 2003? I just installed it. TIA Did you import accounts from OE or do an upgrade from Outlook 2000 Internet Mail Only mode? (you can remove the LDAP address book via Tools > Email Accounts > View/Change directories/address books.) "Bert" <tarbabyNOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:8tcou0h33u2rn93n30mq51ef5sd0ceoftv@4ax.com... > Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook > 2003? I just installed it. > > TIA ...

0x643 Microsoft. NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1
My unit went bonkers earlier this year, and a had to reformat it through DELL. We were able to get most of the Windows updates installed, but this one keeps showing up, and it won't install. Some of my other programs don't seem to want to work right at this time either. Does this update have anything to do with that? Or will I have to have a new Disk sent So I can start over. By the way, The formating disk that came with this unit, would not refor mat. I had to call DELL to even get this far... Is this thing DOA? jzimm wrote: > My unit went bonkers earlier this yea...

updating online quotes
Money 2004: Updating online quotes isn't working, though connecting to banks and brokerages works fine. I Click on "Update Online Quotes". This results in activity on the net, but no updates occur. The "Last quote updated:" field doesn't change, nor does the call summary message for "Quotes, News and Exchange Rates". I've tried disabling Internet Connection Firewall and Norton Anti-Virus, with no difference. This was working fine before upgrading from Money 2003 to Money 2004. Anybody know if there are any options or preferences that might no...

Outlook 2003 not responding #8
Hi I have an ongoing problem with Outlook 2003 not responding. If I try to delete any emails from my inbox after deleting two or three the program will hang and stop responding. I am using a connection to an Exchange server via wi-fi and a VPN. I am using a Dell Latitude laptop PC with an identical setup to five others in the office, who don't have the same problem as me. This problem happens even if I try to work offline, I have tried to make a repair, a complete re-install of Office standard, an upgrade to Office Professional and I have even tried disabling the anti-virus softwa...

UTF-7 or UTF-8 which one?
Hi, I am changing the international options in Outlook 2003 to unicode and have two option Unicode UTF-7 and UTF-8. Would anybody know what is better or preferred, and if so why? Thanks Lisa ...

Microsoft Office Keyboard Problems
Last month my hard drive failed. I have replaced it with another Maxtor but since reinstalling my software I cannot get my Microsoft Keyboard to work properly. It is okay for typing but any of the special keys (scroll, cut, paste, copy, open various apps) will not work. I have no idea what the problem is but I did reformat the hard drive with the Drive Genius program. I have tried reinstalling the latest intellitype software but still no results and microsoft has not been very helpful. The mactopia site states that this should work with my OS and G4. I am using Tiger. Any ideas? Brian M...

Online Invoicing with GP
We are looking to offer online invoice viewing and payment. We have not moved to 8.0 yet, but am curious about this type of functionality, and whether it can be accomplished with GP. Thank you You may want to wait until GP 9. BP 3.0 will provide an extranet connection so users don't have to log into the network. Invoicing can occur in the eOrder area. I don't know about payments. You may want to check out Azox's e-commerce solutions for b2b and b2c. I've heard very good references for them. "MQCarpenter" wrote: > We are looking to offer online invoice view...

17 % of online users gamble .. you do the math
make some real money with www.gamblingfederation.com/~171636yQA/P/en/ ...

Linking Microsoft GP with Fox or Oracle
Would like to link Microsoft GP to an application that has Fox or Oracle as its database. Microsoft GP will use existing Data from this application (e.g. Customers information and balances for transactions). Also update the Fox or Oracle database with transaction entered in Microsoft GP. Financial reports will be generated from Microsoft GP. Is it possible to do the liking via MSSQL? What do you mean by GP using data? All of GP's data is stored in SQL Server databases. You can't carve out a piece, like customers, and pull that data elsewhere. You can import the data into GP f...

Updating Outlook Emails to Match My Juno ISP Info
I'm new to Outlook and not too savvy re: computers, but here goes: I use Juno as my ISP, which has it's on email facility, which I've been using for many years. I have many folders in my Juno emailing set-up. Recently, I asked my tech person to set up Outlook so that I can use it concurrently with my Juno emailing. It seemed to work fine when it was set up. My main question is this: I notice that the emails I delete in Juno also get deleted in Outlook. But, when I currently send an email in Juno it does not show in my Outlook. Also, when I send an email to myself in O...

I need help in printing my Microsoft Publisher Newsletter
I'm printing pgs 1 and 4 on one side (11x17 paper) - 2 and 3 on the other side. If someone can tell me how to "program" the print commands to do this, I would be truly grateful. Thanks. What version Publisher? In earlier versions, View, uncheck two page spread Page one, Print, current page, click no to the query. Turn the page over, page two, print current page, click no... In Publisher 2007, Print, type 1,4 Turn the page over, print, type 2,3. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "pbd" <p...

How to move our data from Online CRM 4.0 to On Premise 4.0
Greetings everyone, We have been evaluating the on line version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for almost a month. The 12 employees who were selected for the test period spent many hours on uploading their contacts and calendar to the online website. Now we decided to use the on premise version and need to export all the data out to the online account and import to on premise. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a document or any kind of resources that explains the process. Thank you, E. I was wondering about this too a few months ago. There are tools available for moving fro...

How to get last session position in 2007 Word
Hi! There was the simple and vary convenient AutoOpen macro in 2003 Word Sub AutoOpen() Application.GoBack End Sub that give last editing position when open document. This macro does not work at all in 2007 Word. What can I do instead? Check this thread. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?query=application.GoBack&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement&cat=en-us-office-word&lang=en&cr=US&pt=617c4d62-4061-4107-8d46-2a22fc6fa202&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us Hope it helps, -- Brian McCaffery ...

Setup was unable to grant access to the Microsoft CRM databases 10-07-04
I keep getting this message when installing MS CRM 1.2. Anyone else had this issue? ------=_NextPart_0001_31256612 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Brian, This error can mean a few different things. Below are a couple of KB articles that discuss the error message: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;861915 https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870105 Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solutions Support This posting is provided �AS IS� with no warranties, and confers no rights. ------...

Maintenace Interval/Online defragmentation- Best Practices
We are running Exchange 2003 SP1, We have one storage group with 5 databases under that storage group. What is the best practices when it comes to scheduling the maintenance interval for the databases? Right now, we are running it everyday from 1 AM till 7 AM on all databases. I think this is default. Is it better to just do one database per day? Our backups are running at this time also. Any suggestions or comments? On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:41:05 -0800, "Sabo, Eric" <SaboEric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We are running Exchange 2003 SP1, We have one stora...