Does anyone know what this means:

"Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

If yes, please help.

Apogee

Apogee wrote:

> Does anyone know what this means:
>
> "Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

That means exactly what it says: At index 63 XML parser found a byte, which is
invalid either according document's encoding or is forbidden in XML documents
at all (see list of allowed in XML characters at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#charsets)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog

0
olegt (28)

Store Ops Mgr Error
I have started getting an error message on one of my back office PC's when trying to run RMS Store Operations Manager program. "The current database is of version 2.01, while this application requires version 2.00. Please run Store Operations - Administrator to correct this problem." My SQL database file is on another machine. I can hit it using SQL Server Management Console express with no problems. I can NOT hit that remote data with my RMS Store Ops Manager program. Inside RMS Store Ops Admin, I can run adhoc Query and hit the selected database. I tried to "u...

Scheduling Error
I have a user that is receiving an error message when promoting an appointment into CRM. The error message only occurs if the user tries to track appointment that was created in the past. If the appointment is in the future, the user receives no error message. r/ Anthony ...

can't open Outlook
When I try to open Outloook 2000 I get this message: Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program:C:\Program1~\M19933~\Office\Outlook.exe R6025 Pure virtual function call If I "x" out the box or hit OK, Outlook closes right away. I cannot use the program at all. Help! try opening under a different profile. >-----Original Message----- >When I try to open Outloook 2000 I get this message: > >Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library >Runtime Error >Program:C:\Program1~\M19933~\Office\Outlook.exe >R6025 >Pure virtual function call > >If I ...

Meaning of error 11004
Trying to send or receive in Outlook Express I get socket error 11004. Can someone tell me the problem, please? This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windo...

Blocked email from sending by error
In MS Exchange 2003 Server, Is it possible to stop email from deliver to recipient immedialy after sent by mistake. Or recall an email completely after the email is delivered to recipient inbox (recipient no chance to read the email). (Other than using the "Recall" feature in MS Outlook) "2Sweet" <chongcmw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ue5T4cCmKHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > In MS Exchange 2003 Server, > > Is it possible to stop email from deliver to recipient immedialy after > sent by mistake. > Or recall an email comple...

Error Backing up System State (2010 RTM)
Hi, I have just upraded to 2010 RTM (eval) from 2010 RC and now the system state is failing for one of my protected member servers. DPM server = BACKUP1 Protected Member = APPV01 Error: The Backup to tape job failed for the following reason (ID 3311) More Information: Protected Member: COMPUTER\System Protection (APPV01.DOMAIN.LOCAL) Error Details: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for C:\WindowsImageBackup\ on backup1.domain.local (ID 2033 Details: the system cannot find the path specified (0x80070003) Please Help? Can you please mail m...

Cannot find file error
HI, I have a machine that comes up with an error when "double-clicking" to open a file. When I double click any excel file I get this error. Cannot find file "..Filename..." (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available. The file can be on a file server or on local disk and I still get this error. I tried installing Office 2k SP3 in hopes that would fix something but, that hasn't worked. any hints? thanx, In Excel Go to Tools Options General and uncheck Ignore Other Applications ...

Error accessing Help files
I am unable to use any of the hyperlinks in the Help topics. I can select a topic, which opens right up, but then if I click on Related Topics or any of the other hyperlinked topics, I get a script error. I am running Windows 2000, Version 5.0. My Publisher is version 2000 SR-1. Suggestions? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from TJF <tomme_fent@iand.uscourts.gov>... > I am unable to use any of the hyperlinks in the Help > topics. I can select a topic, which opens right up, but > then if I click on Related Topics or any of the other...

Named range(s) of non-adjacent cells return #VALUE! error in array formulas
I have ranges made up of non-adjacent cells from one worksheet and I get a #VALUE! error when I try to do any conditional count or sum calculation with an array formula on either or both of them. Each range is a selection of 32 non-adjacent cells from a single column. The cells contain array formulas that return percentages. Example of range values I8: 5.9% I11: 12.1% I14: 22.3% I17: 0.0% I was able to get values returned from simple functions like Max and Min but the following example gives me the #VALUE! error: {=SUM(IF((Rng>0),1,0))} =COUNTIF(Rng,"<.0125") Any wisdom ...

Invalid Product Key for Office 2007
Hello, I bought myself a new HP laptop for personal use. Before buying it I muled for a while if I should be conservative and stick with Windows XP or be daring and go for Windows 7. In the end I darec and went for Windows 7 Professional (Windows Home does not do it for me), which was a big decission because I had some horrendous experiences with Vista. So far I am quite happy with the laptop and Windows 7. Unfortunately my experience was dented this morning. The laptop comes with a 60 day evaluation copy of Office 2007 Professional. This is not a problem because I knew I had t...

Heaps with memory errors
I have a virtual server in a cluster that is reporting Exchmem: Number of Heaps with memory errors - 2 I have the HeapDeCommit set to 0X00040000, /3GB, UserVA=3030. I am not using ParamCacheSizeMax because the Store.exe value is not above 2.5 GB. All the MSExchangeIS:VM counters are as follows: VM Largest Block Size: 772800512 VM Total 16MB Free Blocks: 3 VM Total Free Blocks: 355 VM Total Large Free Block Bytes: 815882240 Thanks! ...

Errors 2448 and 3075!
I have a search comand button and it works most of the time, excpet with one name (so far) O'Shea. It comes up with the following error message: Run- time error '2448' You can't assign a value to this object. The debugger highlights this: Me.Filter = "[Surname] LIKE '*" & RetVal & "*'" However othertimes, it says this: Runt-time error '3075' Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression "[Surname] LIKE '*O'Shea*". Any ideas? Here's the whole section: Private Sub Command187_Click() Dim R...

error :unhandled exception:0xE06D7363:
unhandled exception in mfcclient.exe(Kernel32.dll):0xE06D7363:Microsoft C++ exception Ankit Aneja Software Developer There's a bug in your program. Seriously, you need to give a whole lot more information, such as the stack backtrace to your source code, what you were trying to do, etc. joe On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:03:54 +0530, "Ankit Aneja" <efextra@newsgroups.nospam> wrote: >unhandled exception in mfcclient.exe(Kernel32.dll):0xE06D7363:Microsoft C++ >exception > >Ankit Aneja Software Developer > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com...

Outlook Error Message #36
I am running Windows XP and Office XP for Students and Teachers (Version 2002). When I have more than one user account open, I get the following error message when I when click on the "inbox" header to open up the inbox: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program:C\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE10\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I don't know what this means or how to fix it. When it happens, I close the error dialogue box and click ...

Excel 2007 error when opening program
"The INI file containing the temp chart file name could not be found" What does this mean and how can it be corrected. Recently upgraded from 2003 to 2007 ...

Error inside CRM While Granting Access
Hello, I'm running an application that has to import several contacts from a ERP into MS CRM 3.0. I call CRM's Web Services in order to do so, and then, since I do that with a user from my root BU, I have to share the entity with other businessunits (via WS aswell) for them to have access to it. Everything works fine.... Except when my importer has several threads working, when it does, sometimes (looks random) crm internally crashes (thats what I found after debugging) sometimes when trying to share, others when trying to create. I once had this problem, tried to solve it and when ...

VBA Error
I have a Excel Spreadsheet which runs without problems on both Windows 2000, and Windows XP, but when I run the spreadsheet on my laptop with Windows 2000 I get the following error code. Microsoft Visual Basic Run-time error '9' Subscript out of range code stops hear: With Workbooks("Time_Sheet").Worksheets("Data_Entry").Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell) End With With Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell) Row = .Row Workbooks("Time_Sheet").Worksheets("Data_Entry").Names.Add Name:="Database", ...

Send error to specific local recipients
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C63611.23424F50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, here is my scenario, I have a 2 Exchange servers, one is acting as a failover using = replication software, so it is not actually live. Platform: Exchange 2K3 with SP2 on Win2K3 with SP1 I have an issue when one user tries sending email to other internal = users in the GAL they bounce back with this message. If she send to a = distro group +Office Staff she gets an NDR with the message below from = ...

Compile error
I'm trying to set up a multiselect listbox for a query parameter. I found a reference to http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0007.htm for code to accomplish this. However when I copied and pasted this code into my code window the last line - strSQL=left$(strSQL,len(strSQL)-12)) was highlighted in red. Debug shows it to be a syntax error. How do I correct this? -- Thanks for your help! Walter Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you not have 1 too many brackets??? Should it not be: strSQL = Left$(strSQL, Len(strSQL) - 12) -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault htt...

Windows error code 80070652
After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 -- Art Artsr3 wrote: > After updating manually, get error 80070652--unknown error encountered > > Started as 4 updates, 1 failed with error. rebooted same results. > > x86 Win 7 ultimate, 2 gig ram, Acer Aspire 6920 80070652 ERROR_INSTALL_ALREADY_RUNNING Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install. Sinc...

PFMigrate Error Message c103b404
I'm in the middle of moving my 5.5 servers onto 2k3. I've been successfully moving the public folder using pfmigrate until this morning. All of a sudden, I'm receiving the following error message. Nothing has changed on the server so I'm not sure what is causing these errors. pfMigrate.wsf /s:yyy /t:xxx /n:1 /d /f:c:\pflog Microsoft Exchange Public Folder Migration Tool Mon Aug 16 10:11:18 EDT 2004 Source Server: yyy Version 5.5 (Build 2653.23: Service Pack 4) Target Server: xxx Version 6.5 (Build 7226.6: Service Pack 1) WMI Server: xxx Delete Replica Mode in prog...

OpenReport error handling
Hello. I have a form with parameters, so the user can enter the start date and end date and then click on Preview to run the report. The form has a Preview error handling code. If the form is closed without clicking preview, the form shuts nicely. However, I have this report set to run from an Option button on a switchboard form, that in itself has a Preview button: I click the option button, then click on the switchboard Preview button, the parameter form opens (where I could enter the parameter dates and click Preview to run the report- but here I don't), I close the parameter fo...

Cell Error Message
I am running Excel 2002 and keep getting a comment like deal in all cells that are not calculating to the end of the range. For example if I have data in Col. a.b.c.d.e.f but do not include Col. a, I get a comment type message that the formula did not calculate the entire range(which I do not want it to). I know that I can turn this off manually (in each and every cell effected)(about 50), however does anyone have an idea of how to turn it off completely, either my use of a VBA or Excel itself. Thanks Frank ...

2007 SP1 errors with add-ins
Ever since installing SP1 for Office 2007, I have had conflicts with Trend Micro Internet Security add-in called TMAS and for a web capture program called snag it. It causes a "serious error" and even caused Outlook to fail in sending and receiving messages. I had to uninstall the TM s/w and reinstall. Still have the conflict with the anti-spam add-in and TM says they are working on a solution. J "JimW" <mariejim1@NOSPAM.verizon.net> wrote: >It causes a "serious error" and even caused Outlook to fail in sending and >receiving messages. I ...

Exchange 5.5 Dr Watson msexcimc.exe errors
Hi I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4 platform. Currently we are unable to send and receive email because the EXCHANGEIMC Service will not start. I have listed the errors below. I did run the service pack 4 this morning and rebooted the server. No luck Dr Watson Erro Application exception occurred App: exe\MSEXCIMC.dbg (pid=579 When: 6/9/2004 @ 6:24:59.75 Exception number: c0000005 (access violation System Log Erro The Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control re...