Does anyone know what this means:

"Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

If yes, please help.

Apogee

Apogee wrote:

> Does anyone know what this means:
>
> "Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

That means exactly what it says: At index 63 XML parser found a byte, which is
invalid either according document's encoding or is forbidden in XML documents
at all (see list of allowed in XML characters at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#charsets)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog

0
olegt (28)

CRM 4 run time error 5941 using labels template
I am trying to do a mail merge of several hundred labels. We have our own template. If we select the letters option for the merge it works but doesn't provide us with multiple labels across one line. If we select the labels option in CRM, when we go to build the list the get the 5941 error with the additional comment "The requested member of the collection does not exist." Any suggestions? -- Petej-Boston ...

Get this error trying to get @live.com mail to sync with Windows M
[error messge] Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 You enabled an option that your mail server does not support. In Windows Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers, then uncheck "Log on using Secure Password Authentication". -- Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "JbarJensen" <JbarJensen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

RMS 2.0 Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':
I'm getting this run-time error when selecting an item in POS or Manager only happens one 1 item. RMS Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)': Page (1:69761), slot 9 for text, ntext, or image node does not exist. What should I look for? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_015E_01CB1476.FF816E40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable James, I'm guessing a database Re-Index and a database Check is needed in SO = Admin. Backup First!! --=20 Jeff=20 Ch...

Re: weird "display can't be shown" error in Contacts
Has anyone ever come across the Display Can't be Shown in Outlook? Why does it happen? I can usually get the display to come back if I go back and forth between diff folders. I have Outlook 2000 sp3. ...

Sharebuilder account import error

Database syntax error
I have a database that stores time in military short format. The input mast for the data field on the data entry form is 00:00;0;_ If I enter a time such as 06:35 the form accepts the data and puts it into the database. Now the issue, when the time is saved in the database it drops the leading 0 (zero) storing it as 6:35. I have a duplicate record button on my form that works only when the time saved contains four numbers such as 15:35. Any data with time saved as above which was entered with a leading zero brings an error message that the data entered does not match the i...

No Error Message wanted
If I fail to send this email I dont want to have the error message (SentObject) to show just accept it not sent...Thanks Bob Private Sub SendMailButton_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorHandler If Me.Dirty = True Then Me.Dirty = False End If Dim lngID As Long, strMail As String, strBodyMsg As String, _ blEditMail As Boolean, sndReport As String, strCompany As String '*****JK: Added 17/10/06 Dim msgPmt As String, msgBtns As Integer, msgTitle As String, msgResp As Integer Dim strFormat As String Select Case Me.tbEmailOption.value Case &...

Getting an error message in Web Access
When I go to web access, I get an error message as the page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" How od I fix this? Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook. Post this in an exchange newsgroup for more help - and include more info, such as your version of Exchange, version of Internet Explorer/browser, whether this happens to everyone, whether this happens to you while on the LAN, etc. sssphoenix wrote: > When I go to web access, I get an error message as the > page is trying to load. It says "unknown error 12031" > How od I fix this? ...

Outlook anywhere certificate error message.
Hey everyone. I'm getting a certificate error when I attempt to use outlook anywhere on a laptop outside our corporate firewall. I'm getting the error because the host name on the certificate is set to the local host name of the machine ( computer.domain.local ). I understand that I should probably be using a Unified Communication Certificate, so I can have multiple host names, though the budgets are tight right now and I will not be able to purchase one for a few months. Is it possible to use my current certificate and somehow bypass this? You can put an entry in ev...

NTVDM has encountered a system error in 16 bit Windows Subsystem
I keep getting this error message and my computer has been freezing up and running a lot slower. I have scanned it withMcAfee and Norton. I have scanned also with an IOBit security scan for spyware and malware. The only video software that we had downloaded we uninstalled. But, this still persists and gives me a big bunch of grief. The error message(pop-up) that comes up is: 16 Bit Windows Subsystem NTVDM has encountered a subsystem error. NTVDM has encountered a system error cOh choose close to terminate the application. I need help. I was thinking of re-installing Wi...

macro error #5
I am using this simple macro: (because i am a simple person) sub reset() ActiveSheet.ShowAllData end sub It resets all the filters on the sheet. It works fine, apart from i get an error message if all the filters ar already reset. Is there any way of stoping this error? Thanks in advance Rober -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could either have: On error resume next or trap the error and analyse it with On error goto Err_Handle and add line name Err_handle: with the way you want the error to b handled. For such a simple sub I would recommend the first option. ...

Virtual Memory errors logged
I keep getting the following warning in my even log. The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange sercer is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct the issue. The Event Id is 9582 I have applied the patch from microsoft and have tried restarting services and it keeps coming back. Any help would be appreciated! If your Exchange Server is running Enterprise edition and you have more than 2GB RAM you should have the /3GB switch configured in your boot.ini. If it is Standard Edition or you...

SFO
Hi! I have a problem with going offline on the SFO, and get the error Metadata cache error, no unit. When I hit the bottom "Shift to offline": - 1. time: i get the "offlne konfiguration boks", the boks with "status for transmission" - but the SFO did not go offline - next time: i get the "offlne konfiguration boks", the boks with "status for transmission", when the system tried to retrieve the subscription information, the message is that it could not find the path (\\crmserver\MSCRMsnapshot\share.................) Anyone who has seen that b...

Formula or Format Error??
Can anyone tell me please why this formula is returning a 4 figure % in my destination cell Q13 even though I have cleared the cell to "No Decimal Places": =IF(OR(V13="", X13=""),"",IF(V13="N","",IF(X13="R","",SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85)))) Cheers David If the result of this: SUM(V13*0.15)+(X13*0.85) Is an integer and the cell is formatted as PERCENTAGE then that will happen. Try this: =IF(OR(V13="",X13="",V13="N",X13="R"),"",SUM(V13*0.15,X13*0.85)/100) Biff ...

Solomon Errors
When finishing a sales order we get OU6040000 Run Time Error 70 Permission Denied. Also when trying to open order management module we get error. Programming Bulletproof error 20007. If someone can help with these errors it would be greatly appreciated. you need to report this query to microsoft.public.solomon "Scott Woodward" <swoodward@aspenms.com> wrote in message news:9e6301c43449$b3d82380$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When finishing a sales order we get OU6040000 Run Time > Error 70 Permission Denied. > > Also when trying to open order management module we ...

error creating company
Hi, Iam getting the following error while creating a company 'The following SQL statement produced an error: create VIEW GTM20001V AS select HDR.aaSubLedgerHdrID, LINE.aaSubLedgerDistID, LINE.aaSubLedgerAssignID, HDR.SERIES, HDR.DOCTYPE, HDR.DOCNUMBR, HDR.Master_ID, LINE.aaTrxDimID, LINE.aaTrxCodeID, LINE.aaTrxDimCode, LINE.INTERID, LINE.ACTINDX, LINE.ACCTTYPE, LINE.DISTTYPE, LINE.DEBITAMT, LINE.CRDTAMNT, LINE.CURNCYID, LINE.SEQNUMBR, LINE.GLPOSTDT, LINE.POSTED, LINE.HISTORY, LINE.DEX_ROW_ID from AAG20000 as HDR inner join( select T1.*, T3.aaTrxDimCod...

Installation error 01-31-07
Hi I have previously installed CRM 3.0 but have recently had to rebuild or development server. On trying to reinstall CRM 3.0 I am getting the following error during the system verification final check: "Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." Upon checking event viewer it shows the following additional info: "SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed." Any ideas please.. Chubbly ...

mail download error message
------------------------------------------- cliff2noronha[delete]@gmail.com cliff2noronha@gmail.com Friday, July 30, 2004 2:14 AM After a year of successful Outlook performance, I suddenly encountered the below error message and have been unable to download my POP3 mail from my comcast broadband cable ISP. All account settings are unchanged as before. I'm going nuts job-hunting without email. Please help me !! Internet E-Mail -- Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network pr...

Vista Windows, Install XP MS-Office, Get Error 1608 Error?!?
Hi Everyone, My PC has Vista window as OS. I have XP MS-Office Software I try to install but every time I try, and after I type the 25 product key and select drive E where the CD sits, I get so called Error 1608 whatever that mean? How to go around this? Thanks, Mike Was this the error message you got? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315995 If not, punch Error 1608 into your favourite search engine and wait for results. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 12:30:17 -0700 (PDT), Mike <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi Everyone, > >My PC has Vista window as O...

Error when using 'Insert Hyperlink' connecting to a web page
It is now impossible for me to insert a hyperlink throughout the MS Office 2000 Suite. For instance, in Word 2000 the normal procedure to add a web hyperlink to a word or phrase in a document is to: 1. Highlight the word or phrase 2. Click the insert hyperlink icon 3. Click Web Page button 4. Navigate to the website to link to 5. Return to the insert hyperlink box, where the link is displayed 6. Click OK I get as far as 3 above and an error message box pops up with the message: 'An error has occurred while browsing files'. I have tried 'Repairing' Office an...

Error: Method 'OpenTextFile' of object 'IFileSystem' failed. #2
I have a VBA macro on MS Excel that should open and read from a Text file. This is the code Dim fs, Tempfile Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set TempFile = fs.OpenTextFile(strInputFile, 1, False) Do While TempFile.AtEndOfLine <> True ' Process Loop I found that it throws error in the OpenTextFile mothod above.. It works for all of our users but one. One guy is getting this strange error meesage when the code executes. I checked his MS excel and found its same as mine, Office 2003 SP1 (The code works fine in my machine). Can ...

How do I reference external data from a file, file name found in .
How do I reference data from a file when the file name is found in destination workbook. i.e. I want to be able to have a cell whjere i type in source desitnation file name and the workbook will reference that file in a range If you build your formula with the reference to that closed workbook, excel will handle it nicely. I like to open the other workbook. Build the formula and use the mouse to point at that other range(?) in the other workbook. Then when I close that other workbook, my formula's syntax will be perfect--excel did all the real tough work! If you put the workbook...

Sending error #3
Using Outlook 2002. I'm getting lots of sending errors - code 0x800CCC78 - with Outlook apparently trying to send email from using my Compuserve account but failing. That's not surprising as my Outlook isn't set up to send from Compuserve. Trouble is I can't find any messages that it's trying to send. Nothing in Outbox or anywhere else that I can see. Any ideas where/how I can zap the offending emails? Bryan Hello Bryan, this error accours, when the SMTP needs an authentification. Please activate Server need to authentifacate under your Account Options. "Brya...

XML Send Error
Hi, I'm trying to send (valid) XML using the function below and get an Access Denied Message on the line objXMLHTTP.send(xmldoc) when running the aspx on a Win2003 Server but the very same code works on Win2000 server. Private Function SendToSS3(ByVal Input As String) As String Dim xmldoc As New MSXML2.DOMDocument40 Dim objXMLHTTP As New MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP40 xmldoc.resolveExternals = False xmldoc.async = False '## Dim Loaded As String = xmldoc.loadXML(Input) objXMLHTTP.open("POST", https://sitename, False) objXMLHTTP.send(xmldoc) Loaded = xmldoc.loa...

Outlook Express Error Message #5
I need help. I use outlook express to receive and send email messages. I continue to get error messages that say "Problem logging into your mail server-Password was rejected-Account'mail.comcast.net(1) Server:mail.comcast.net Protocol: POP3 Server Response ' ERR directory status' Bad Password Port:11 Secure (SSC) Server Error 0x800CCC90 Error Number 0x800CCC92 I have tried to change and reset my password through Comcast to no avail. Comcast say's it's a Microsoft issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. I have this problem too. I've tried all...