Does anyone know what this means:

"Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

If yes, please help.

Apogee

Apogee wrote:

> Does anyone know what this means:
>
> "Invalid byte was found at byte index 63. "

That means exactly what it says: At index 63 XML parser found a byte, which is
invalid either according document's encoding or is forbidden in XML documents
at all (see list of allowed in XML characters at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006#charsets)

--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog

0
olegt (28)

Type Mismatch Error
I installed a full version of access 2002. I successfully, I believe, imported all objects and converted it and my data to 2002 format. The db window has (Access 2002 File Format) in the caption bar. This seems occur every time I upgrade to a new version but I can never remember how I remedied the situation. When I try to open my main form I get a Error 13 Type Mismatch on line marked below. Private Sub Form_Current() Dim RecClone As Recordset Dim intCount As Integer Dim intPosition As Integer Set RecClone = Me.RecordsetClone() 'debugger points to this line. If IsNull(Me.ctl...

Installation Error 02-09-10
Could you help me install the product? I have tried your support site, and there is no information on the error message I get. Each time I try to install, I get the following message: Error 25221 Failed to set descriptor or object ose, system error: 2147023446 I am using Windows XP Professional Hi, jhfrank, Could you post back with which Office product(s) you are trying to install? -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "jhfrank" <jhfrank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3771429C-461A-43D1-BDFD-9...

Excel Error Message #13
I have a workbook with evaluation data put into charts. I keep getting an error message that says "Fonts exceed limit". I only have one font in my workbook and this message comes up regardless of what I try to do. Can anyone help? ...

Please help with Error message
I am getting the message "Exchange server is unavailable" none of the client computers are able to connect. Does anyone know what might cause this? Thanks are all of the Exchange services running? any errors in the event logs? this usually means exactly what it says...the Exchange server is unavailable...could be the Exchange server, could be a network connectivity or DNS issue... "Bart" <bbanks@remteconline.com> wrote in message news:947d01c4339f$e250a890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am getting the message "Exchange server is unavailable" > none of th...

Dexterity Runtime Error
Hello: We are encountering a problem when launching Great Plains using the following in our shortcut: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Great Plains\Dynamics.exe" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Great Plains\Dynamics.set" (all one line). When running the program as a domain admin, the application launches just fine but when running as a general domain user, we get the following error message in the Dexterity Runtime Window: "You do not have permission to open this file". We have tried granting admin rights to the local user, b...

Error in Recipient Update Service
Every time I try and update the Recipient Update Service, I get this error: An operations error occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072020 Exchange System Manager Any ideas? ...

error R6031
My MFC app uses load-time dynamic linking with my dll and this dll uses run-time dynamic linking to my another dll. /clr compiler switch is not used in app neither in dlls. Both dlls has DllMain() function wrapped in: #ifdef _MANAGED #pragma managed(push, off) #endif DllMain() {...} #ifdef _MANAGED #pragma managed(pop) #endif When MFC app is exited there appears error message: RunTime Error ! ....path to app.exe R6031 - Attempt to initialize the CRT more than once. This indicates bug in your application. Any ideas ? Peter Which version of VS? When you entered the debugger, what did ...

quicken convert errors
When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 2004, I get multiple errors in the .MNY file. All my dates are 1900 and all my transactions/balances are 0. I've validated my quicken data. Anyone have similiar problems? Thanks M04 cannot import Q04. Only Q03 and earlier. To import Q04 you must go to M05. For many reasons, some of which are listed at http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm, I do not recommend M05. "Jim and Lisa" <j-l-brown@comcast.net> wrote in message news:WamdnQZUX9dMdQLcRVn-sA@comcast.com... > When I convert my Quicken 2004 .QDF file to Money 200...

550 5.7.1 Error
Hi We run Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. We have just started getting an NDR when we send to a company in the States. This was working last week for definite, now it isn't. The NDR reports: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <Our ExchangeServer#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <Recipient email address>... Relaying denied> I have turned on Message Tracking and Diagnostic Logging for the MSExchangeTransport, and when doing so I get the following entries on the App Event Log (This is the order they appear in the log): ...

SMRTINET.INI Error Indication after Internet Updates
The SMRTINET.INI problem seems to have reappeared. Mostly you can ignore it, unless you are trying to set up for some financial institution that is only recently set up for direct access. Generally if you immediately do Money Updates again, the updates will succeed. You will have the data, and the error indication goes away. But it is not necessary. The error indication is generally harmless, except for bothering your sense of order. ...

Vbox! error
I keep geting this error when trying to open Outlook: Failed to initialize Vbox!(0010-0016-0120) Can anyone help? ...

Error message whilst writing several e-mails
When using Outlook and writing/send several messages "offline" I keep on getting a pop up screen which informs me thatthere was an error whilst trying to send and receive (Code: 0x80070288). How can one disable send/recive whist offline? Thanking anyone in anticpation of this most annoying pop up What version of OUtlook and have you applied all relevant Service Packs for your version of Office? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading...

SOP Posting Error
I have an SOP Invoice that won't post because I receive the error "The Cash distribution amount is incorrect and will not be posted." There is nothing wrong with the invoice, the distribution accounts or the deposit amount, but if you trace it back to the original order that they entered the deposit on the document amount is zero because they did not include a unit price on the item. Does anyone know how to correct this so the invoice will post? The GL looks correct for the deposit amount, but this is the first deposit that we have taken and we may have entered somet...

Combo box NAME# error
I had created a form with combo boxes. Then I had the bright idea to alphabetize the entries by changing the properties of the form and now the combo box displays NAME#. I realize that this has something to do with the Control Source but it remains in the underlying table for the form...what did I do? ...

Error When Trying to Send an E-Mail
Every time I try to send an e-mail I receive this error "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient" Has anyone ever had this problem before? ...

Multi Currency Access Setup Error
When attempting to access the Multi Currency Setup, I receive the following error: You cannot open the multi currency access setup window, because another user is working in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Please try again later. I went to SQL 2005, and queried the DYNAMICS database to remove all duplicated user logins per a post I saw. This did not resolve the issue. Please advise. We cannot start using anything in the program until the currency is assigned to our Company. Please assist. Is there more than one entry in the DYNAMICS..ACTIVITY table? There should be only one - the user you...

about the error at Tools->Options of Excel
Dear all, Now, my Excel program has this error : When I Click "Book1 WorkSheet" Document. And Choose "Tools"-> Options on the Menu. Then the "Options" Dialog appear, but I cannot click the mouse to move any Tab between "View", "Caculation", "Edit", "General", "Transition"....tabs of this above dialog, and this following error inform "Your entry cannot be used. An integer or decimal number may be required". I removed Excel program and reinstalled Excel again, but this error still happen. How can I cor...

why do I get a illegal operation error?
I am running office 2000 under win98 and am running into a problem with a workbook.I have created a macro that when I first install and run it, it works fine. If I close the workbook and reopen it, I get illegal opertion (page fault error) and excel now needs to shut down. I have updated my office and my windows and still run into the problem. I have tried it on a different computer running office XP under XP and it seems to run fine. Any ideas???? Hi have you tried rebuilding your file. Maybe the file got corrupt? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany just4scouts wrote: > I am...

Strange Automation Error
Hi all, I have just installed store operations and cannot even enter administrator. When I try to enter administrator I receive an Automation Error: Runtime error -2147024770 (8007007e) I have rebooted and tried reinstalling and receive the same error. Is there something I missed? AB, Make sure you have a printer default that is not a label printer. -- = "AB" <AB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97B88982-46E6-431F-AD3F-5EFF2578AA90@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I have just installed store operations and cannot even enter > administrator...

Invalidating only a subitem in a CListCtrl
I have another problem with my control. When I want to invalidate only determined cell, I do InvalidateRect(rcSubItem, FALSE), where rcSubItem is the subitem rectangle. When I do that, all the item is invalidated, causing a lot of OnCustomDraw messages to be sent (one for each subitem). Is there a way to make the system to call OnCustomDraw handler only for the invalidated sub items? Thanks a lot Jaime "Jaime Stuardo" <jstuardo@softhome.net> wrote in message news:u1TnAaZAEHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have another problem with my control. When I want to invalidate ...

Got an error while generate a report on CRM 3.0?
Hi there? I need your help URGENTLY on this case? I'm using CRM 3.0 on my company, but while I try to generate a report I got this error "HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed. Internet Information Services (IIS)". ...

help with error message
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'johngrasty2005@comcast.net'. Subject '', Account: 'mail.fitebuilding.com', Server: 'mail.fitebuilding.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Re...

Microsoft Money Error
I just upgraded to mircorsoft money 2007. I can not recieve my bank updates via internet, and I recieve the following error message: The internet, banking or brokerage server could not process the request. Please try your call again later. (OFXHTTP404) Anyone know what that means - or how I can fix the problem? Thanks -- Sue In microsoft.public.money, SueJunction wrote: >I just upgraded to mircorsoft money 2007. I can not recieve my bank updates >via internet, and I recieve the following error message: >The internet, banking or brokerage server could not process the r...

Create an Error Message
Would like a Error Message to appear when a query returns null Do you mean when your query returns no records? You might do this a couple of ways: 1. Use DCOUNT( ) domain function to count the recods returned by your query before you set it as a rowsource or whatever you are using it for. 2. If it is the data source for a report, I think the report has a NoData event that would allow you to put the message box in that event, then cancel the report. 3. If you are using this query for a form, you could get a count of the records in the forms recordset clone and display a message if...

error when closes
Each time I close outlook I get an error message c.10 seconds later. When I look at what it is about I don't have a clue what it means and I've no desire to find out! How can I / can I reinstall Outlook without loosing all my settings? What is the error? What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, JohnM asked: | Each time I close outlook I get an error message c.10 seconds later. | Whe...