Dotnet Lead Engineers opening in Pune

Hi,

We are Bangalore based leading HR consulting company retained by top
IT companies like SAP Labs, TCS, i-Gate, AztecSoft, GE, Symphony
Services, HCL to hunt talent.

Excellent opening for Lead Engineers at AT CMM Level-5 & Largest IT
Company for their Pune ODC.

Mandatory Skills:
1) ASP.Net
2) C#
3) SQL Programming
4) Must have strong experience on ASP/VB script and good exposure to
ASP.NET.
5) Should have min two years experience in Classic ASP/VB script and
min one year experience on ASP.NET
6) Should be willing to work on classic ASP development
7) Good knowledge of MS Sql server, HTML,DHTML,XML, JavaScript
8) Experience developing web applications
9) Experience fixing the bugs, maintenance patches, and feature
enhancements
10) Good writ! ten and spoken communication skills, good team player,
strong self starter/self driving/self motivating person

Nice to have skills:
1) Experience using one or more AJAX toolkits
2) Experience of working on a customer site is a big plus
3) Experience in US is an added advantage

Experience : 5-7 years

Education:BE/BTech/MCA

Job location: Pune

Kindly mail your resumes immediately to
raghavendra.bs@enterprisematrix.com

Thanks and Regards
Raghavendra B S
Enterprise Matrix
E-mail: raghavendra.bs@enterprisematrix.com
Ph : 080 - 267293 26/27/28/29/30

open a 2002 file format with Access 2000
My database was created from Access 2000 and then was converted in Access 2002 format. My german colleague has only the Access 2000 software, so she obtained the following message "this database shows an unknown format, it has probably been created with a later version of access, you should update your access version". The problem is that, even after the use of the Access tool "converting into the previous version", she gets the message "could not create the database window, please update to a new version of internet explorer". I don't see what IE has ...

Word slow to open
I have a client running Office 2003 SP3. Word seems to take an inordinate time to open simple documents... a new document with "this is a test" takes 10-15 seconds to open. I can see Winword.exe preloaded in the task manager, it stays even when we close Word. Is there any way to speed this up? She opens and closes many documents in a day. I have read some other posts and have recreated normal.dot, deleted all temp files with CCleaner and even added .doc as an exception to the Symantec Endpoint antivirus scanner... still has made no difference. She is running Windows ...

When opening a file how to return to where you last entered data
I want to be able to return to where I last entered data when reopening a document. I woud like to be able to do this with a keystroke instead of scrolling through the document. Save the workbook at that point and it will open at that point. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:24:02 -0700, Wondering <Wondering@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to be able to return to where I last entered data when reopening a >document. I woud like to be able to do this with a keystroke instead of >scrolling through the document. ...

Outlook2002 slow to open
I use Outlook 2002 on Windows XP professional OS. Since lately when I open outlook ,the programm opens but the Outlook (yellow) logo stays on for more than half a minute(30 Sec)on the centre of the screen and goes off, till then I cannot start using outlook.but every thing else is OK. Also it wont happen with other office programs. I feel this is a registry problem. but I am reluctant to medle without guidence. Please help me. Dhammika. Do you have Messenger integration enabled? Tools-> Options-> tab Other. If so; disable it. Do you have any add-ins for Outlook installed? Virus...

Templates open in "Normal View" not "Print View"
I have some Hotdocs Templates that I have developed. Some of them open in "Normal View" and not "Print View." This happens even though I've saved the templates in Print View. Other templates open in "Print view" as expected. How can I control how templates will open? Also I should add I'm using Word 2000 and Hotdocs 6. Futhermore it also seems I cannot set the zoom. A template that's saved to be 100% percent keeps opening at 150%. How do I set this? "mja" <and_mike@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uZEX1m1ALHA...

Workbook Window doesn't open
Whenever I open an Excel doc (Excel 2002), everything opens but the workbook window (where all the info's at). If I use my keyboard arrows, cell information is show in the Formula bar, so the doc has opened but can't be seen. When I change the view to Full Screen, everything shows up and then I can close Full Screen view and everythings fine. Any thoughts? Try Window>Arrange in the menubar jb -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "jb" <anon1919@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:429101c39e30$596d4ce0$7d02280a@phx.gbl......

Openning Office 2003 Software
I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that program requires me to accept the licensing/terms and conditions agreement. I would like to accept it once and not see it again everytime I open a program. How can I make it stop asking me to accept the agreement everytime I open an Office 2003 program? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=office+2003+eula+keeps+popping+up&aq=0m&oq=EULA+keeps+popping+up&aqi=g-m2 Maynard wrote: > I have Office 2003 installed on my laptop. Each time I open a program, that > program requires me ...

Can't open attachments in Outlook 2003
Since installing some MS updates via Automatic updates last evening, I can;t open any attachments. The error messgae reads...Can't create file: image002.jpg. Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. I have searched on this forum, but after clicking to read the initial post, when I try to click and read the subsequent posts, nothing happens and I see a small message in the lower left corner that reads "error on page". Any thoughts? Regards, Jon "j...

Open Mail with Attachments slow
Why outlook becomes so slow when it preview or open an email with attachment whatever the size of the attachment is. And my numer of total emails is less than 100.The network connection is good, transfering files is fast. Instant message is disabled. What else can I do to deal with the trouble?? Thanks a lot. I had the same problem before, what I did is that I enable the offline folder, and choose work offline or by default working offline when openning, schedule automatic send/receive every 5 minutes. In that way to open an email with attachment is really fast. Hope this helps. Sarah &q...

Money used to "wake-up" and ask to open when I downloaded my data from Bank
I have M2001 and M2004 and when online with my bank and downloading statements, it USED to prompt me "would you like to open Money 200x ? " (2001 =ofx and 2004 =qfx types). Now it juts prompts me tosave the file - I then have to open Money and IMPORT. Did somethingon MY Pc chnage , or do you think it's the website ? More specifically, what is it that triggers the "would you like to open ..." prompt ? Any input appreciated. Bobb ...

Open a new document in a new "exterior" Excel Windows
How is it possible to tune Excel to make every new=20 document open as a new "exterior" Excel Windows, and not=20 as a "interior" windows in the Excel Application ?? My Powerpoint is already reacting like that, but I cannot=20 find any clues in the Options... Menu. Is there a link with the way the default template is=20 designed ? Thanks for your input. S=E9bastien. Accenture France. Try Tools-Options then tick the "View Windows in Taskbar" on the Vie tab -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

.PST file won't open, "is not a personal folders file" error
My problem is the same as the one in this forum http://forums.thatcomputerguy.us/lofiversion/index.php/t7672.html I've got XP Pro with Office 2000. I was moving data around new hard drives (onto a new 250GB one) when in the middle of copying, the hard drive died - it will not power on (won't even get warm when plugged in). I was able to recover a fairly recent one using a program called r-studio (http://www.r-studio.com/) from another drive which used to hold that file. My .pst file is slightly over 1GB in size. When opening this .pst or importing a .pst file, it says: "Proper...

Excel files opening "strangely"
Something just started happening to me when I open Excel (2004, with all updates) files. I have a 24" aluminum iMac (2.8 GHz Late 2007), running OSX 10.5.3, with all updates. The iMac also has a 17" monitor attached, which is not mirrored. Recently, I noticed that whenever I open an Excel file, rather than opening on the main monitor, it opens on the second monitor, usually shortened so that only a small part of the spreadsheet shows. This only happens with Excel files, and it doesn't matter if I have moved the file over to the main monitor and saved it. It will still open on th...

"Freeze panes" settings lost after opening file in two windows
I'm using Excel 2003. I've got a big Excel file with multiple tabs. Many of them use "freeze panes" to keep headings in place. I needed to flip back and forth between multiple tabs, so I opened the file in a second windows. Now, when I save it, all the "freeze pane" settings are lost. Any suggestions? Thanks. That Freeze panes setting is assocated with a window. Maybe you're not looking at the correct window or maybe you closed the window that had freeze panes applied. I'd try: Window|Arrange|horizontal to see if you still have multiple windows assoc...

Opening excel and file opens in XLstart
Everytime I open Excel a file opens along with the Personal file that contains my macros. I can go in and delete the file but it appears again next time I open a file it opens again. It is saved in xlstart and I want to know how to permanently delete it. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi If you don't want it any more, delete it using Windows Explorer. Just browse to where it is and delete the file. I guess some macros have been written once upon a time, which would create the file in the first place. As it is created in xlstart, it will open automatically each ti...

can't open any excel file directly
Hello: I can't open any excel file directly. If I double click one file, the error message is pop up, it said: Can't find the file "c:\.."(or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available. But I can first open excel.exe and drag one saved excel to it. Ho can I solve this problem. I have Windows 2000. Thanks for any help... Regards... Jean Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't...

How can I schedule reports to run without opening GP client?
How can I schedule reports to run without opening a GP client? I noticed through Report Scheduler in GP that reports can be scheduled, but to publish them, a user needs to be signed in GP and if the report requires heavy processing, it just consumes the user's computer resources and slows down GP in general. For example, running Payables Historical Aged Trial Balance takes about 20-30 minutes for us to run and it slows down everything, so we can't do this in the middle of the day. Ideally, we should be able to schedule a heavy processing report to run after work hours and wit...

zoom on opening
When I open a Publisher 2003 file it always opens at 48 zoom. This is too small to read and I get tired of having to change it to 100. Is there any way I can have file open at 100 zoom each time. Graham F9 is a keystroke away. Get yourself a five button mouse... From Publisher's help If you have a mouse with five buttons, you can zoom in on a particular area of the page. Point to a corner of the area you want to zoom in on, and then hold down the fifth mouse button while dragging diagonally until the rectangle surrounds the area. To return to the previous zoom level, click the fifth...

Having trouble opening recordset
I am trying to create a from with a series of combo boxes that each query a different field (called Specific01, Specific02 etc., except the first field which is called Condition). Each combo box has a SQL statement in it's rowsource so it will only display distinct records in it's field where all the previous fields match the choices chosen in previous combo boxes, so eventually your choices will be narrowed down until you come up with a final answer (i.e. the rowsource for the final combo box only has one record). If this final answer is reached, rather than displaying it in a new com...

Outlook 2002 opens, Hangs and send report then closes
Outlook 2002 Pro, out of the blue, just started today, CAN NOT get outlook to open. As soon as I do start it up, it closes and send a report. I try to open ans same thing. I restart nothing. (I will try a safe boot and then restart.)All other apps work fine. No 3rd party plugins. On A IMAP email system. Have 5 other computers on network and they work fine. Hi Milly, I did a detect and repair and still does the same thing.=20 Should I re-install outlook? then patch it? R >-----Original Message----- >Try running Detect and Repair from any other Office=20 program. > >--=8...

Can I open a .wdb file in Word 2003?
I have an old .wdb file of addresses that I must have created with Works some time ago. After reloading Office 2003 I can no longer open it. Is there a way to convert it to a compatible format? Can I just change the extension? To what? I tried opening it with the suggested programs but all I got was boxes and an occasional letter here and there. On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:51:01 -0800, mhw089 <mhw089@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an old .wdb file of addresses that I must have created with Works some >time ago. After reloading Office 2003 I can no longer...

Outlook would not open...
I am running Outlook 2002. As soon as It opens , I get a message: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error! c:\program files\microsoft office\office10\outlook.exe When I click OK, outlook shuts down. Thanks ...

Re: Outlook 2007, Windows Vista 64 bit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CAAF50.987B1C90 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Attached is screen shot of the hung window. A point to note is that even after uninstalling and reinstalling the Office, it automatically takes my previous account and does not prompt me to configure an account. "Neha Shah" <shahnehashah2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... >I used Outlook 2007 without any problem in Vista 32 bit before I up...

Include Custom Fields in Lead Conversion
Greetings, Does anyone know how to include custom fields during a lead conversion, specifically to a Contact Record? We would like to include a field called LeadSource in the Contact Entity that would capture the LeadSource value from the Originating Lead. in CRM 1.2 you need to look at mappings in deployment manager as this will allow you to create a mapping from the field in the lead to the field in the contact. Note this mapping only takes place when the lead is converted etc "Vinh" <Vinh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B6AD7A-6D26-4A83-9FC2-5A88...

Opening and converting *.txt with variable path
Hello to all, I=B4m triying to open a *.txt file in a variable path and with a variable name. C:\.....\year\weekXX\ After opening the select dialog box I select the *.txt file and convert with comma delimiters. -year- is the value of a cell in worksheet -weekXX- is the value of a cell in worksheet=20 Thanks for your help If the text file always has the same comma delimited fields, you could record a macro when you import one of these files. Do all the stuff you want during the import, but keep recording when you add headers/page setup/filters/subtotals/whatever. Then when you ne...