Control for nested XML Data

I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid
which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for me? Thanks.

--
My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site : www.franzwong.com/Home.php

0
honfung3 (17)

Can you elaborate on your requirements?  Is this for a web application or a
desktop application?

If it is for the web, then one way might be to display the XML in an IFRAME.
The XML will appear just as it does when you load up an XML document using
IE.  You might also bind the XML to a treeview control.  The IE TreeView Web
Control provides functionality for doing this over the web.

--
Kirk Allen Evans
www.xmlandasp.net

"Franz" <honfung3@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show
the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid
> which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for
me? Thanks.

> --
> My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site :
www.franzwong.com/Home.php

0
kaevans (29)
7/20/2003 7:37:41 PM
TreeView is enough to me right now.

--
My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site : www.franzwong.com/Home.php

"Kirk Allen Evans" <kaevans@nospamxmlandasp.net> ���g��l��s�D:OHpOkZvTDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Can you elaborate on your requirements?  Is this for a web application or a
> desktop application?
>
> If it is for the web, then one way might be to display the XML in an IFRAME.
> The XML will appear just as it does when you load up an XML document using
> IE.  You might also bind the XML to a treeview control.  The IE TreeView Web
> Control provides functionality for doing this over the web.
>

> --
> Kirk Allen Evans
> www.xmlandasp.net
> Read my web log at http://weblogs.asp.net/kaevans
>

> "Franz" <honfung3@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message
> > I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show
> the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid
> > which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for
> me? Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site :
> www.franzwong.com/Home.php

0
honfung3 (17)