changing the xsi:type

I have an arraylist with up to 4 different classes that can be
contained. e.g....

<carpark>
    <car />
    <truck />
    <motorcycle />
    <rv />
</carpark>

It's largely working. The output is:-

<carpark>
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlcar" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmltruck" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlmotorcycle" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlrv" />
</carpark>

I've tried changing the element name, the arrayitem name, but I can't
get it to rename from "xmlcar" to "car".

It's not a showstopper - I could post-process it, however, can someone
tell me how to do this?

TIA

Tim

Changing columns to rows
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I can't find any instructions for formatting rows to columns for the Mac 2008 version. When I searched help for the same instructions for my PC version on my work computer, they were straightforward and easy to execute. How do you switch columns to rows and vice versa in the Mac 2008 verson of Excel? I'm running a Mac Mini. There's no question that the Help in Office 2008 leaves a lot to be desired, but what you're asking about works no differently in the Mac version. One option is to use the Transpose() fu...

Accept/Reject changes very very slow
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel The accept and reject changes feature is painfully slow. This is a new problem since installing 2008. Any suggestions? My suggestion is that that particular document has become too complex: it is teetering on the edge of failing completely, meaning you will lose the whole document. If I were you, I would resolve all the changes now, before it fails. You can do that by making TWO copies of the document. In the first, REJECT all the changes so you get back to the original. In the second, ACCEPT all...

How do I change a cell background color in a formula ...
How do I change a cell background color in a formula => Excel 2003 eg. (IF(A1=1, change B1 background color to black ??? Use Conditional Formatting. 1. Select B1. 2. Go to Format > Conditional Formatting 3. Select "Formula Is" on the drop-down list. 4. Enter: =A1=1 5. Press the Format button and format as desired. 6. Press OK twice. For more examples, see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- > How do I change a cell background color in a formula => ...

Changing the colors
Is there a formula to change the color (of a cell or the written) with a condition? Like, if the number is >10 is red, or something like that... Look up conditional formatting in help (Highlight cells that meet specific conditions) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Prado" <Prado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F004DC07-9D1C-493B-89E8-73EEA03D741F@microsoft.com... > Is there a formula to change the color (of a cell or the written) with a > condition? Like, if the number is >10 is red, or something like that....

Change the paramters of the popup display window
Is there a way to change the popup windows? Scenario: When I add the date create column to the activities view, I will no doubt need to extend the window out so I can see it. How do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. Modifying the activity windows is not supported in the current release. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:20:37 -0400, Todd Reibling <treibling@trnetworkconsulting.com> wrote: Is there a way to change the popup windows? Scenario: When I add the date create colum...

Inheritance of permissions on a user account keeps changing
When I select a user in ADUC and go to their Security tab/Advanced and check the "Inherit the parrent..." checkbox, it stays checked for a little while but then it becomes unchecked. This happens to all the users that I've tried so far. What's happening with my AD? Shouldn't the box stay checked? What's changing it? Thanks! :) J. Hello Fritz, Are the accounts member of any of system protected groups: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.09.sdadminholder.aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided ...

Changing the server license
Is there a way to quickly change the server license with CRM 3.0? I installed the program with a 10 user license, but now want to use the Open License key. I tried to change the key in the SQL database, and that works except for the users. Once you change the key, it removes all the entered users in CRM. So you cannot add anyone, even the administrator. These databases and CRM package have been modified so I would like to change this on the backend if possible. Removing and reinstalling is such a pain with the reporting services and changing of the databases, I am hoping there is ...

Can't type in text
I selected template & managed to create first panel on template. I cannot type in text on remaining 2 sections. HELP says go to Object toolbar & click textframe tool. Only toolbars I have are standard and formatting. I cannot locate either Object toolbar or anything like textframe tool. Using Pulbisher which came as part of Office 2000 Professional. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MSfrustrated48 wrote: > I selected template & managed to create first panel on > template. I cannot type in text on remaining 2 sections. > HELP says go to Object toolbar & ...

How to execute a dynamically added or changed module
I can write code to add a module to or change a module in the current project. Once this is done, how can I programmatically cause a recompile so that I can execute the new code without manual intervention? (I would like to read column headers and, depending on each header, create a variable I would use to reference that column. Then, even if columns were added or moved since the programmer wrote the code, the code would not have to change.) Thanks for any help. On 04/03/2010 19:58, NoSpam@aol.com wrote: > I can write code to add a module to or change a module in the current...

How to change Base Currency.
Can we change the set up base currency? Only if you re-deploy your organization using the Deployment Manager. Doing this won't convert existing records via an exchange rate however, the figures will simply be assumed to be in the new system base currency. -- CRM 4.0 Consultant (www.k-s-l.co.uk) "dorekofu" wrote: > Can we change the set up base currency? Hi Rob, How would one go about this without losing the data that's in there for the Organization? Thanks much, - Fergal. "Rob B" wrote: > Only if you re-deploy your organization using the Deploym...

About change state
After a rule (sales process)has been assigned to an opportunity, it's any way to change this rule or process? ...

Combo Box text and Controls changing size on Monitor change
Hi I have two combo boxes and a control button on a spreadhseet that work fine on my montior. When I remove my laptop and use my laptop screen so control button seems to grow, and when I select from the combo box the text in the combo box shrinks each time I select an option, until it becomes unreadable. Does anyone know why this is or how I can prevent it happening please? Cheers Rich ...

Unable to Change Styles in Protected form
Using 2007 SP02, I created a form and checked the Limit formatting to a selection styles option prior to protecting the form. The file is saved as a dotx in Sharepoint which is connected to a Content Type. When we go to the SharePoint library and click on the New button to create a new file, we can fill in the form fields but cannot choose any of the Styles. Any ideas why this is not working as described in the Word Help files? Thanks Dean If you applied forms protection to the document, you cannot apply styles; all areas except for the form fields will be locked. You'll ne...

How is several e-mail domains and changing of tracking token hande
Hi, I have 2 question regarding CRM deployment that I hope someone can help me with; 1. If a customer have several domains in it's organization @company.org and @company.com how is this handeled? I belive this is taken care of by the tracking token, but can someone please confirm or give me som information on this? 2. If you for some reason need to change the tracking token after deployment, you then have to deploy the rules on the mailboxes again? (after the tracking token is changed in the CRM organization) Hope someone can give me a heads up on this. Email domains have no eff...

array data type
Hi, I'm trying to take a column of integers and input them into an arra which I can then use for a loop instead of using this format: If (Worksheets("NeeleyNedPRE").Cells(pRow, pCol).Value = 0) Then For some reason this doesn't work because the column selected al resets to zero rather than running the loop correctly and I think tha an arrray might be the only option. What the easiest way to solve thi problem? -Andre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com anjem < wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to take a column of integers and input them into an array > whi...

Blank email sent and/or latest changes to email not saved
We are using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP machines and occasionally have a problem when users create an email and may either print and/or save it as a draft. When they go back to the email to send, sometimes the changes are not retained in the email or basically everything including content AND attachments get wiped out and it ends up going as a blank email. The only consistency that I see is the fact that they are saved as drafts or printed before sending. Anyone else have this problem??? Or can help me with a solution??? Frustrated. ...

Unable to change default e-mail program to Outlook 2003
HI, Everywhere I've checked on my computer the default e-mail program is listed as Outlook 2003. The default e-mail in Internet Explorer is Outlook. The URL:MailTo Protocol in Folder Options/File Types is Outlook. However when I use the "sent to, mail recipient" feature, or Choose "e-mail this file" in File and Folder tasks in My Computer it automatically goes to Outlook Express. Mail To Hyperlinks use Outlook. Operating system is XP Home SP2 - updated regularly. Outlook Version is 2003 SP1 (part of office pro 2003) Does anyone know what the problem may be...

hOW DO i CHANGE COLUMN WIDTH FOR ONLY A SELECT RANGE OF CELLS?
You can only change the entire column's width. A column cannot have two widths, tho you may be able to emulate it using merged cells. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "RCONLON_291" <RCONLON_291@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88E35FF3-F45D-44BB-A308-A16ADDB79876@microsoft.com... > activesheet.columns("D:G").columnwidth = 3 "Anne Troy" <ng@officearticles.com> wrote in message news:elivFHTuFHA.664@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > You can only change the entire column's width. A column cannot have two > ...

How to reference cell that changes locations.
Here is a portion of my table: Shane $44,476.28 90.9 $67,103.19 49.2 $105,943.68 94.9 $59,601.69 92.7 $63,188.49 87.4 $81,969.00 91.6 $74,373.28 107.8 $83,153.10 91.3 $50,764.05 62.6 $62,418.70 82.8 $61,355.07 74.4 $69,577.73 87.4 Total $923,083.30 1128.8 Brantley $71,818.41 83.3 $130,694.34 126.9 $116,102.29 128.2 $97,046.07 112.6 $109,119.82 78.4 $105,529.95 111.7 $74,497.33 57.1 $77,313.42 78.3 $122,943.03 94.8 $76,781.16 80.1 $66,026.26 83.5 $63,825.67 58.4 $114,546.41 106.8 $106,373.49 102.9 Total $1,332,617....

force user to change password on next logon
We have single domain Windows Server 2003 AD environment. I need force user to change password on next logon in single OU. I have a script that works with OU at the top of the hierarchy but not with nested OU's. See the script below: ' PwdLastSet .vbs ' VBScript to force a user to change password at next logon ' --------------------------------------------------------------' Option Explicit Dim objOU, objUser, objRootDSE Dim strContainer, strDNSDomain Dim intCounter, intPwdValue ' Bind to Active Directory Domain Set objRootDSE = GetObject("LDAP://R...

Admin acct changed
Im using Windows XP and have 2 accounts A and B. A had admin rights and B was "Debugging Users" or something. I wanted to change B's rights to "Admin" initially but accidentally changed A to "Debugging Users" instead. So now I do not have any admin accounts which enable me to change user account settings. Are there any ways I can reset admin acct or reverse the process without reformatting my notebook? If this is a Windows XP question it would be best to ask it in an XP newsgroup. "Access" in this groups's title refers to Microsoft Access, ...

How to change the linking fields on a subform
I have a subform but want to change how they are linked How can i do this Thanks Open the parent form in design view and select the subform control; that's the control which houses the subform. In its properties sheet change the LinkMasterFields and LinkChildFields properties. The former is usually the name of a field in the parent form's underlying table or query, and the latter the name of the corresponding field in the subform's underlying table or query. The subform will return rows where the value of the field in question matches that of the field in the parent ...

Change from symbol language to english
Hi There, My issue is that when I open word documents from a certain person, they come out looking like a whole heap of "goobly gook" and are totally unreadable. I'm using Word 2003 and am not sure what version he's using. Eg of Goobly Gook: !šˆ–\"EÑÎÌÎÎnÒɶ*£5ø ­ÉØ8 ± Œ´J›EÆ>f/ñ=‹ £Di Now I know he's not writing to me in a foreign language of any sort, and he's not using a special code that only we know, so how can I fix this so it's readable in...

Public Folder Contacts ... global File As change
Hi, We're running Windows SBS 2003, with Outlook 2002/2003 clients for Exchange. We have our contacts (about 8000) in a Public Folder, we need the File As to be the Company (Lastname, Firstname). Is there any way that this can be done without having to modify each contact manually? Also, do I need to change the default File As on each editing workstation manually or is there any way this can be controlled from the server? Thanks for your assistance. ...

changing the dialog background color
Hi, I would like to change the dialog background color. Using the help, I called the function----SetDialogBkColor(RGB(0,0,255),RGB(255,0,0))-----in the function InitInstance(), but it didn't work. The function already existed in the project: BOOL CFindDate::InitIstance() { InitCommonControls(); CWinApp::InitInstance(); if (!AfxOleInit()) { AfxMessage(IDP_OLE_INIT_FAILED); return FALSE; } // Here I added the call to the function SetDialogBkColor(RGB(0,174, 174), RGB(255, 0, 0)); AfxEnableControlContainer(); // and more things t...