changing the xsi:type

I have an arraylist with up to 4 different classes that can be
contained. e.g....

<carpark>
    <car />
    <truck />
    <motorcycle />
    <rv />
</carpark>

It's largely working. The output is:-

<carpark>
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlcar" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmltruck" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlmotorcycle" />
   <anytype xsi:type="xmlrv" />
</carpark>

I've tried changing the element name, the arrayitem name, but I can't
get it to rename from "xmlcar" to "car".

It's not a showstopper - I could post-process it, however, can someone
tell me how to do this?

TIA

Tim

Some client machines are not showing all the tender types
This is kind of a strange one. Some machines are not showing all of the tender types. We have our server configured for EDC which works on the machines we can view all tender types, but does not on the machines that do not show all. Marc, Do a Zout or Blind close on the machines missing the tender types. -- * "Marc Arbesman" <MarcArbesman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5837439-039F-4920-923C-F54069D4F2D8@microsoft.com... This is kind of a strange one. Some machines are not showing all of the tender types. We have our server configured for EDC wh...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...

Changing formula in multiple cells or range simultaneously
I am trying to change the value in multiple cells in a large worksheet simultaneuously. I want to identify the range and then adjust the formula in the entire range. Is there a way that I can highlight the range and then change to formula in each, simultaneously? For example, if I wanted to double the value in the entire range, how would I do this? Thanks, Michael You could put 2 in an empty cell. Copy it Edit|Paste special|click on Multiply under the operation section. Then clear out that 2. But it really depends on what kind of change you're making. If you wanted to ad...

changing from outlook 2000 to outlook xp
i just bought a new computer and want to move all my outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my new computer which is running outlook xp. What's the best way to do this? thanks, Sammy http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sammy russo <sammy@aorafting.com> asked: | i just bought a new computer and want to move all my | outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my | new computer which is runnin...

Resolve Case, Resolution Type Field (Need more options)
I need to add more options to the Resolution Type Field (There is only the PROBLEM SOLVED option) and i can't find where , It seems to be a Pickup list but the form Resolve Case and its fields do not appear anywhere, Please let me know how can i do this if somebody knows it.... -- cB - Thanks in advance I'm having the same issue! "cB" wrote: > I need to add more options to the Resolution Type Field (There is only the > PROBLEM SOLVED option) and i can't find where , It seems to be a Pickup list > but the form Resolve Case and its fields do not appear...

Best way to change style of a table
I have a table I added via VBA like this: set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTable(...) I then add some cells to it by: oTable.Cell(...).Shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" However, I cannot get a handle on these cells to update the font, fill, etc. What is the best way to do this? On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:01:01 -0500, Clifton Ivey <clifton ivey <"africom.mil>"> wrote: > I have a table I added via VBA like this: > > set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTa...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

"change order form"
Does anyone have a change order template that I can review? ...

Hyperlink Changed
The local power company had a problem last week. The power nearly went off and came back rapidly several times. I have a spreadsheet with a lot of hyperlinks to other files. After the power fluctuations the hyperlinks have the wrong path names to the files. The file names are all correct, but the path to them are all wrong. Is there a way to restore the proper path name in mass, or must I correct each and every one? The wrong path names are all the same. Does anyone know how this could have happened in the first place? ...

why cant i change font
i select all the text in a textbox and try to apply a font. nothing happens. that's the case with 4/5 fonts, only a few work. the same appears in both publisher 2003 and 2007. Are you creating a web page? Publisher will show 11 or so fonts when you are creating web pages. To use all the fonts, on the toolbar, Format, Font, uncheck Show only Web fonts. If above is not the issue, are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ayudameconpublisher" <ayudameconpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE1262A-A70B-4...

Date Changes to 01/00/00 when i enter any date.
Using XL2003, I have a problem. When i enter a date in cell, such as 08/25/10, or use the shortcut Ctrl ;, XL displays 01/00/00 in the cell instead. I have formatted the cell as a date. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you so much. Tonso ...

How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active membe
How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active members" in CRM 4.0? Any help is appreciated. I have used the following code giving object required error code: /************************************************************** * Change the default view of the Marketing List Members (Account) **************************************************************/ if (crmForm.all.createdfromcode.DataValue == 1) { if (crmForm.FormType != 1 && crmForm.FormType != 5 && crmForm.FormType != 6) { /************************************************************** ...

About the Type of CArray
Hi: Case1: Struct ARRAYTYPE { CHAR[1024*64+1]; }; ARRAYTYPE arrItem; CArray<ARRAYTYPE>::Add(arrItem) function will cause system in Release version; Case2: If I define the ARRAYTYPE as follows Struct ARRAYTYPE { CHAR[1024*64-1]; }; The function calling will not cause system down in Release Version; In addition: In Debug Version, both cases, system down will not happen; Question: Should the size of the CArray type be < 64K? Loggy ...

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Change of public IP for fighting spam
Hi, If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this going to help us fight spam? Is there's a risk of not getting email? Example old: www.company.com = 60.1.1.1 Examble new: www.company.com = 60.1.1.5 By the way, I noticed that most big companies cannot be ping anymore. Is this advisable too? Thanks, Ricky On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:06:02 -0700, RickyVene <RickyVene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this >going to help us fight spam? Is there's a ris...

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

rule
There is a nice rule at outlook express so that messages from certain poeple are in different colors. Why there is not such rule at Outlook 2003? There is and it's even better! See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremail.htm and http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremailadvanced.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "constantinos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B1EAC31-909A-4088-97EB-BD6A97A71EC0@microsoft.com.....

Change what populates subject line when send pdf report in email
When I choose to send my POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the PO number populating that field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggest...

word doc lost all changes

How do I change reply to or senders address
How do I change the Reply to: email address or the sender’s address? My infrastructure consists of: 1 – Windows 2003 AD box 1 – Exchange 2003 box Many – Outlook 2003 email clients. Is there a way to change the senders email address, example; An email note that’s generated by joe in the domain test.foo.com (joe@test.foo.com) can this address be changed in some setting in either Exchange or Outlook, so that the recipient of the note sees the senders address as joe@foo.com? The Outlook clients are configured for an Exchange connection. On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:03:46 -0800, HMR <HMR@discu...

Changes to Calculation Formula
When I asked the following on the 5th:- Is there a way of permanently arranging in col. H that the result of the amount in col. D plus amount in col.E less the amount in col.F is automatically shown once the entries in cols. D, E & F have been made. I was given the following formula by Max of Singapore:- =IF(COUNTBLANK(D2:F2)<>0,"",SUM(D2:E2)-F2) My question now is:- how does one change the formula to accommodate other calculation e.g what is the formula for the following:-H3 = H2 plus E3 minus D3. I have many other worksheets some of which contain many columns of figu...

item # format changes to Date when data is retrieved in SSMS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01CA945B.2EF4A440 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GP 10 SP3 , SQL 2005 SP2 Our Item Number format in GP-Inventory is 00-00-0000. When I run smart = list and export the data to Excel, works fine. But I run a query in SSMS: about 253 items out of 14,000 get listed as = date format; means 01/11/2010 Any idea why is this happening ? ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01CA945B.2EF4A440 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Con...

How to store & read different types of file in SQL server
Hello Guys, please any one help. I have a table in SQL server called Files as Files(FileID IDENTITY(1,1), FileData text,......) The requirement is to accept a file name from user & store the file (its data) into DB. & also at later stage I need to read the Data. Iam developing the application in MFC ( Visual Studio 2005). Also please tell me which blob is to be used text, ntext or image as the file could be of any type.Please tell me how to store & get Blobs from DB. ...

Outlook Change Account Problem
The one is driving me nuts. When I set up another Pop3 account, the user information I entered, (specifically: Your Name) was entered incorrectly. I had tested it with the test function button and it worked just fine; both user name and address were sent through. I even sent an e-mail from that account to another, still OK. OK, so now I want to correct the name, but Outlook refuses to change it. I have tried deleting that account, all accounts, and deleting associated registry entries for that account, etc. No dice. The old name still appears in the message. Is there some hidden setti...

changing printer crashes Access
I have some report that are set to print to a specific printer (instead of the default printer). Occasionally, I would like to print this report to a different printer by selecting the printer from the print dialog. However, doing this crashes Access. Any idaea? TIA Pius Frei ...