Altsoft announces Xml2PDF commercial distribution

Altsoft announces Xml2PDF commercial distribution
July 29, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft N.V. announces commercial distribution of Xml2PDF family of
products.

Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting
XSL-FO and SVG files to PDF. It supports the following formats as an
input:
- XSL-FO, a primary input format for Xml2PDF. XSL-FO conformance list
can be downloaded at
http://www.alt-soft.com/pdf/xsl-fo-objects-conformance.pdf
- XML and XSL Transform to XSL-FO;
- SVG is supported both as a stand-alone input format and as a part of
XSL-FO. See current SVG conformance list at
http://www.alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_svg_conformance.jsp

The available licenses include:
- Client UI edition with user-friendly interface (49USD);
- Command line edition for batch formatting and validation (399USD);
- .NET API for embedding Altsoft Xml2PDF formatting engine into custom
solutions (799/1599USD for the developer/complete edition);
- Free evaluation versions of both Client GUI and Command Line tool.
The only limitation of the evaluation version is that the generated
PDF can not be edited and contains a tiny Altsoft logo at the bottom
of each page.

Additional details on Xml2PDF licensing, pricing and ordering details
can be found at http://www.alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_licenses.jsp

Additional technical information can be found at
http://www.alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf.jsp

The free evaluation versions can be downloaded at
http://www.alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_download.jsp

Faithfully,
Altsoft N.V.,
http://www.alt-soft.com/
0
xml2pdf (15)

Distribution lists #4
I have an inherited Exchange 2000 Server which has a large number of distribution lists. Is there a way to print the members of these lists or extract to a file which could be used to review and indicate changes needed. I am able to print list of users but not their mindividual memberships nor the lists and their member thanks very much for your consideratio bill Here's a script that will get you started; it wouldn't be difficult to modify it further to suit your needs. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/dumping_group_m.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange...

Sales Trx Entry Distributions
We have our Sales Transactions automatically created when we Bill through the Service Call module. We setup a new type of Invoice called SVC but it won't create the Distributions for COGS. When I manually try to create an invoice with this Invoice Type and try to put something to COGS, I get the following message: The Selected Distribution Type is Invalid for this Document Type. Please select another Distribution Type." Any help on what this means is greatly appreciated. Hi Jav, GP creates the COGS transactions when the invoice is posted. You will not see them before. Th...

Distribution lists
I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and close, but it does not appear in her contacts. Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? Hi wrong newsgroup? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Circe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1444d01c444c5$2e8b1750$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I tried and the recipient opened it and did a save and > close, but it does not appear in her contacts. > > Any suggestions for sending a distribution list to someone? > Outlook? Just drag it into your message (so it&...

Distribution list #45
How can I send an email to a distribution list without the entire list being displayed in the TO line of the email? Thanks! Use BCC. You should be able to find it in a new email under View. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA460AA5-F40E-4132-8FF6-B7E8B0F94ABD@microsoft.com... > How can I send an email to a distribution list without the entire list being > displayed in the TO line of the email? Thanks! > On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:59:01 -0700, Bob <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I send an email to a distribution...

Errors with Distribution Group Wizard and link to Public Folder Ar
I'm having a problem with setting up a Distribution Group with the Public Folder. My objective is to create a number of Distribution Groups that will archive the e-mail to them to a public folder. The DG and PF are both being created, but the link between the two is not. My objective is to use the PF as the store where a team will go to view general e-mail addresses that are being sent (webmaster@mycompany.com, for example). I am using the Add Distribution Group Wizard (ADGW, Server Management\Standard Management\Distribution Groups\Add a Distribution Group) to add the DG. I am...

What is a distribution list in outlook?
Can any one help me what is a distribution list in outlook thanks zack jenkin zack.jenkin@zacksnetwork.co.uk A preset collection of Outlook contact addresses combined into one = master address for simple sending. Have you even tried F1 for a = definition? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Zack Jenkin asked: | Can any one help me what is a distribution list in outlook |=20 | thanks | zack jenkin | zack.jenkin@zacksnetwork.co.uk Y...

Distributing outlook code
Hi I have a very simple piece of vba code in outlook as below which references DAO 3.6 and Outlook 12 Object Library. My questions are; 1. How can I distribute this code? Is it possible to make some sort of setup that end users can run to automatically install this code in their outlooks? 2. Will the code work on OL2000 and upwards without any change? Thanks Regards Code Follows ========= Option Explicit Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) Dim St As String Dim EmailItem Dim db As DAO.Database Dim ws As DAO.Workspace Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim...

Distribution Lists Do Not Appear
Hi: We are currently running Windows 2003 SBS. Our Exchange works fine I can create/delete/edit users, get/send mail, etc. However, if I create a distribution list and add the members it will not show up in the global contact list. I have tried re-patching Exchange with SP 1 and have tried a hot fix on the MS site but still I cannot get any distribution lists to appear. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Bolow do you see the members in ADUC? if you do, but do not see them in the GAL, there may be something wrong with your RUS... "bolow" <bolow@...

Why does my office home and student 2007 Word say non-commercial u
I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program says "non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please help. Thank you It says "Non-Commercial Use" because the Home and Student Edition is licensed for personal, home use only and cannot be used in a business or commercial venture of any sort. This has no effect on your ability to save files, however, as the HSE is otherwise identical to other editions. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org &q...

distribution list 01-14-10
Hello. I am trying to set up a master distribution list for my work and was wondering what the maximum number of addresses it will hold. We have about 3000 or so to set up and before i set out on that adventure of entering them, I wanted to make sure it would hold all of them. I have looked into "blast companies" but it is pretty expensive. Any information, suggestions or input will be greatly appreciated. Billy ...

Hide Contact Info for Others on Distribution List
How do you set up a mass email so the receiver can only see his/her name and address and cannot see contact info for others on the distribution list? You have a couple of choices - either do a merge to electronic mail (requires the same version of Outlook & Word be installed), or, if it really doesn't matter whether others see their own e-mail address in the TO: field, put everyone's address in the BCC: field - put your own email address in the TO: field so the message won't get blocked by antispam software, etc. Carmen wrote: > How do you set up a mass email so the rece...

Distribution list Help?
I have to email about 95-100 people at one time using OL 2003 and Pop-SMTP. I have split up the lists into three with over 30 names in each but seem to get back emails with a 452 4.1.1 Too many recipients for message error. two questions. Can I sort the list by "last name" to split up into more lists of under 30? Can I somehow send out to one big list? How can I just move some contacts to a new list? TIA!! Check with your ISP. They set the limits. You might want to try mail merge. Be aware that it will send 100 e-mails, one to each recipient. AOL will keep track of the ...

Limiting ability to reply to Exchange Distribution lists
We currently have Exchange 2003 with many distribution lists. We have one distribution list that contains all staff (1000 + users). What we would like to have happen is to have all users be able to email the "ALL USERS" distribution list - BUT not have anyone able to reply to the message sent to this list. Many people have suggested going to "Message Restrictions" area and selecting "from authenticated users only" but this is not what I've described above. All user MUST be able to send to the list - just that they cant reply to ALL USERS messages that have ...

using access query to populate outlook distribution list
Hi, I'm trying to figure how to populate a distribution list from an access 2003 query. I fairly new at all this, so any pointers would help cheers ...

Expand Announcements
Good day to all. In SP 2007 I'd like to expand my Announcement so the entire message can be viewed, that is I have one announcement and it's truncated but I'd prefer that it not be. Can't seem to figure this out in Views and perhaps there's simply a more appropriate web part for that. Recommendations? Thanks, AJ Hi AJ, This post on "Expanding the Size of Announcements Web Part" may be what you are looking for. http://sharepointsolutions.blogspot.com/2009/02/expanding-size-of-announcements-web.html. Johnathan "AJ" &l...

How to make distribution package
Dear Sir/Madam, I am using M.S. Access 2007 to develop projects, but I am not yet familiar with the new interface please help me with the following: I tried to make a package to place it on a CD and distribute it, so I down loaded and installed AccessRuntime.exe and AccessDeveloperExtensions.exe, and finally I saw a new command at the end of the office button (on the top left side of the screen) I used it to make a package having setup.exe, next day I couldn�t see that command any more!!! Why and how can I find it? Thanks in advance "Ramzi" <ShamiSoft@hotmail.com>...

Do we need to Distribute RichText ActiveX control ?
Hi, I have used RichText Active Control on one of my Dialog using the Resource editor. I tried to execute my application on a machine which didnt had Visual Studio Installed. when I executed my application, the Dialog was not getting appeared. I searched on the Net I came to know that we need to explicity invoke the riched32.dll using the APIs AfxInitRichEdit/AfxInitRichEdit2 I used both the functions but still I face the problem. Yes but when I manually copy the RICHTX32.OCX and register it everything works perfect. Does this mean we need to distribute RICHTX32.OCX with the applicatio...

Server bounces mail to distribution lists
I have just installed SBS 2k3 and I am having problems sending mail to distribution lists (about 200 recipients). When they are sent, an email is returned from the server listing a whole pile of email addresses that did not receive the mail, and the message: The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. <brsserver.BRS.local #4.0.0 smtp;452 too many recipients> All external mail is forwarded to an SMTP relay at our ISP, but before Exchange 20...

No warning that AP not distributed when credit card used
When entering an invoice in AP and selecting a credit card as the method of payment, there is no warning given when saving the batch even though the distribution is out of balance. When Cash or Check is selected, a warning is given to alert the out of balance situation before saving and attempting to post the batch. Credit card as a method of payment should respond in the same fashion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Packaging and distribution...
Im sure this has been asked 1000 times before but i couldnt find a definitive list. I have built an access 2007 database that is split into frontend/backend components. I need to distribute this to my end user and also from time to time update the frontend. Some frontend updates may require additional tables and/or alteration to tables already in the backend. I can happily package the database using the developer extensions, but is there any good guidance for how to best install and setu the links. Currently i would copy the backend to an area on the server and then install the fro...

Distribution Groups #2
We have Windows 2003 Active Directory and Exchange Server 2003 native mode installed on our server. I've created a distribution group with 1200 members (let's call it MyGroup) to send messages to some of our clients (which are added as contacts into our active directory) , when we send a message to MyGroup@MyCompany.com mailer-daemon@MyCompany.com returns that 71 of the 1200 members of the group don't get the messages, if we send the messages directly to those 71 contacts they get the message fine, so i think that their e-mail server is not letting our mail pass trhough cause on th...

frequency distribution and join
I'm trying to create a frequency distribution on a large database containing times. The distribition itself works quite well, but there is one problem; when the are no time-instances within a certain category, the caterogy is not included within the query. I tried a JOIN using a helper table containing all time-categories ('hulptijden'). But it simply doesn't work. What am I doing wrong here? SELECT groeptabel.tijdsvlak, Count([2009].Id) AS AantalVanId, [2009].Datum, hulptijden.hulpTijdsvlakken FROM 2009, hulptijden LEFT JOIN groeptabel ON hulptijden.hulpTijdsvla...

Pop up Calendar in a distributed workbook
I would like a way to make a calendar option availible in a workbook that I want to have available to several users. I have done some research but find that the options require a personal.xls on the users machine. Is there a way to incorporate this in the workbook I make available from a network share. Most users will be using Excel 97 but there are some excel 2000 and excel XP users also. Mike, have a look here and see if this will work for you http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroup...

Distribution Lists #12
I'd like to collect email addresses from a website and add them into a distribution list. How can I do this? Can you point me to some documentation that would tell me how? Regards, Z You mean collect email addresses from visitors to a web site? Perhaps create a form that submits their name and email address (maybe to a backend database first if you don't want to let a web page create objects in AD), get that info from the form submission (or database) and create a contact in AD - perhaps in a separate/special OU for such accounts, have a script add the Contact to your DL. (...

Distribution Lists and making OWA use "Private" by default
With Exchange 5.5 we had Distribution lists "send to" restricted. Often we added the Distribution list to itself to the "send to" so only members of the list could send to it. In Exch 2003 in a mixed-mode domain (still some downlevel clients), we did the same thing to add the distribution list to allow any user on it to send to it, but it doesn't function. We've been having to add users individually. Any way around this? Per OWA, I'd like to make Private the default setting instead of Public. Is this possible? ...