Accessing SAP WAS via SOAP / xml-namespace problem

hello everybody,

I want to call a method on a SAP WAS. For testing purposes, I do have
the same method on two WASs. One of them has been updated recently.
The wsdl-files of both are not identical from a text point of view,
however, from the xml-point of view they are (one declares all types
inline, the other by type-attributes and subsequent definition). so,
no wonder at all, both of them result in identical c#-proxyclasses
after applying the wsdl.exe.

the problem is, it works fine with one server, i.e. after calling
'invoke' in the proxyclass, I get an object arry with two non-null
elements, as expected. after calling the 2nd server the results array
has two elements as well - but both are null.
the only difference is the namespace handling in the two returned
soap-response documents, respectively.

it works if the response handles the response-namespaces without
prefix:
[...]
<Service.Response xmlns="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">
[...]

it fails, if the Service.Response-element looks like this:
[...]
<rfc:Service.Response
xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">
[...]

which is, IMHO, pretty strange as both cases should be similar from an
xml-point of view (no other namespaces are declared in the child
elements, and there are no siblings to this response element, so there
is no reason for a namespace-confusion here...).

does anyone have an idea why this happens? to me, this looks like a
bug in the machinery behind this invoke (WebServices.dll or
something...).
and, regardless wether you have an idea why, maybe one of you has a
solution to this problem (I do want to work without explicitly
generating and sending soap-messages - I thought it'd be soo cool with
wsdl and this stuff...).

thanks for reading and thinking...

stefan

Bank reconciliation problem
I have a foreign currency checkbook and cash account. The cash account doesn't match the balance for the checkbook. I've looked at the individiual transactions and they seem to make senes, so any advice on wehre to look would help. thx if this is the first time you reconcile this checkbook, the dif could be opening balance. "cimino172@gmail.com" wrote: > I have a foreign currency checkbook and cash account. The cash account > doesn't match the balance for the checkbook. I've looked at the > individiual transactions and they seem to make senes, so any a...

Pop3 Access marks emails as read
We access work email via a pop3 connection when not in the office. When in the office the email that was received at home is marked read in our office outlook. We use an exchange 2000 SBS server and am told there is a setting that can be changed so this won't happen. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. mikie wrote: > We access work email via a pop3 connection when not in the office. > When > in the office the email that was received at home is marked read in > our office outlook. We use an exchange 2000 SBS server and am told > there is a setting that can b...

Apology for insuffient data on IE problems
I've never post to a forum before so I let my other half do it for me, and for that I am sorry. My problem started 2 days ago when IE 7 quit opening internet pages. I have a Dell laptop running windows XP Professional. I am using a verizon mifi for the internet. Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN is the wireless that cam with the laptop. IE7 was working fine, then 2 days ago it started bringing up a page saying internet explorer cannot display internet page. And this: ('Customize Your Settings' (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005)) is what is in the address ...

problem with filename.msg
Hi, I have a file called passwords.msg. It contains all of my online passwords. It has always appeared as a note on my taskbar. Although it is still there, whenever I click to open it, I get the message that outlook has performed an illegal operation and will shut down. Any way to retrieve this file? Thanks, jo ...

Xml Serialization Control
Greetings, I used the XSD tool to generate a C# class of fields from a very complex Schema that was created in BizTalk 2004. When it encounters one of the properties who's type is a class (I changed to a List<> from an array [] beacuse it is easier to populate from multiple unknown sources when doing internal mapping but it makes no difference regarding my question which way I choose to do it -- the problem is the same): /// <remarks/> [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlArrayAttribute(Form = System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified, IsNullable = true)] [System.Xml.Seriali...

Greylisting problem #3
We're having a problem with e-mail sent to recipients outside of our organisation where the recipient mail server is using greylisting. When our system receives the first greylisting response, it resends, as expected. However, it then gets another greylisting response. I thought that a greylisting system should accept any subsequent sends? An example of SMTP log entries is as follows: 2007-02-23 12:19:35 TheirIP2 OutboundConnectionResponse SMTPSVC1 OurServer - 25 - - 220+TheirServer2.TheirDomain+ESMTP+Exim+4.43+Fri,+23+Feb+2007+12:19:29++0000 0 0 69 0 30110 SMTP - - - - 2007-02-23...

2006 from 2005 install problem?
Money 2006 Deluxe has made me an instant millionaire!! It converted my 2005 file fine -- no complaints, but at least in one of my accounts the balance is grossly inflated -- doesnt even match the sum of the entries in the account. I have looked at all transactions and their details -- they match the line entries I have done Quick and standard file repair -- nothing changes -- Log says no broken records This sucks I would like to go back to 2005 -- but of course it was uninstalled by 2006 Anyone experience such a problem -- solution? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, ulall wrote: >Mo...

Inventory via handheld scanners
I was curious if anyone has run a cost vs. benefit scenario on utilizing handhelds to scan UPC's of SKU's for period end inventory? Obviously the variables would entail numbers of SKU's and number of times a year the organization does inventory. Any ideas where to start to determine how many SKU's would provide a break even on investing in the device in say one year? Well the add on's that New West as well as others have and do other functions so you would use it almost everyday for something. So it is definitely worth the investment. "Tim" <Tim@discussi...

Microsoft access 06-05-07
I would like to know how to modify one of my fields in ms access table using a query. i do not know much about ms access, so i will really appreciate your help. Thank you. From 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205-001 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205-000-001 To 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205-000-000 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205-001-000 010-0000-000-000-000000-1205-000-001 On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:11:01 -0700, Ayala <Ayala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to know how to modify one of my fields in ms access table using >a query. i do not know much a...

problems sending/receiving emails Exchange 2003 SP2
Ok, let me first start by saying that I know I've committed several sins in this process, but I need to know what to do to get this fixed. Before my problems began I was running Win2000 Server SP4 w/ Exchange 2003 SP1. This server is a DC in the domain, and this is the only Exchange server in the domain. For sake of discussion we'll call the server SERVEREXCH Today, because I'm an idiot I was looking at installing DNS on the server and saw that IIS SMTP and NNTP were installed, so I removed them. This proceeded to be the beginning of the end. Soon after doing this the Exchange...

Use of hexadecimal 0x1d in XML Visual studio 2005
Hello group, I have an XML file with a sample as <message name="E51&#29;SG22" />. This XML uses the ascii 29 character. In Visual studio 2003 IDE this document opened without any errors, but in VS 2005 i get an error Character ' ', hexdecimal value 0x1d is illegal in XML documents. How should be able to rectify this problem?. Anyway for a quick solution that doesn't break the schema Thanx in advance Suraj ...

Office 98 Office Manager Problem #3
Hello Folks. This is my first post here. System: Powerbook G3 Series 1999 running Mac OS 9.2.2 Installed Office 98 from original CD after cleaning hard drive. "Customize..." in Office Manager menu does nothing. Opening Microsoft Office Manager Control Panel does nothing. Any ideas please? Am I missing a file from value pack? Thanks. Gordon F. Howell ghowell(NOSPAM)@princemusictheater.org or GFHowell(NOSPAM)@aol.com Did you use to be able to customize the Office manager for Office 98? I had this problem with your same configuration and never solved it, but I was very un-computer-sa...

problem #3
Hi I have a problem in excel when i try to import data from MSSql with Import external data: I must use the same condition in two places in the same query..something like that: select col2 from d where col1=? union select col3 from d where id not in (select col2 from d where col1=?) this query works perfectly in MSSql, but when I try to do this in my ".dqy" file the excel tell me I have an error in my sql... pls help me ...

Problem creatting charts with VBA
In Excel 2007, when I create a new chart using Charts.Add I get a chart that has all the series of a previously created chart. How can I prevent this? I want a clean slate. I know that in the past I could not avoid having at least one series when creating a chart. I simply redefine the attributes of series one. And this seems to be true of 2007 as well. TheWizEd - Jon Peltier's web page, "Quick Excel Chart VBA Examples," might be useful, at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/QuickChartVBA.html Note that he uses ChartObjects.Add instead of Charts.A...

The stupid budget and transfers problem and brokerage accounts
I found the incredibly stupid fix at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;80453 for trying to make transfers show up in budget reports the right way - however I move money around in my brokerage account a lot and there is no way to use that workaround with the investment account because you can't split a transaction in there. Can anyone think of another workaround? My budget just shows $18000 transfers out of budget accoutns so the reports show me as grossly exceeding my budget. This is so stupid, another Microsoft screw-up! Does Quicken deal with this stuff a...

Problems with forms
I am having two problems with forms: 1. All of my forms go the full window. There are no borders on my forms! I am setup with Single View, as I want and all of the properties are as they should be. 2. I have three tables that have multiple Yes/No boxes on them as defined in the setup of the tables Each box Lookup in the table is set to be a checkbox. But when I put one of these fields on the form and right click on the text box and go to Change To the checkBox Option is grayed out. Can Anyone Help?? TIA -- Ron On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:27:01 -...

Accessing a string ?
Hello, If I am given HWND hMainWnd and a pointer LPCTSTR pszDatabasePath to a null terminated string located in a window process, is it possible to access the contents of that string. And how could I place the contents of that string into the array TCHAR pszPath[ 100 ] ? TIA Rob Hi Rob, Hi Rob, It sounds like the pointer you are talking about is in another process. If so, you can probably get away with using ReadProcessMemory. Something like this will probably do the trick: DWORD dwPid; if( GetThreadProcessID(hWndMain, &dwPid ) { DWORD dwRead = 0; TCHAR pszPath[100]; ...

Public folder Access #7
On my exchange 2003 server while i try to access public folder i get an error message "The object is no longer available.Press F5 to refresh to display and try again. ID NO:80040e19 Exchange system manager." On client there is an error message" Unable to display the folder. This folder cannot be opened because there is a configuration problem on the server. Contact your Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator for assistance." Based on the ID NO we have checked the number of settings such as 1) There is only 1 website configured (Virtual Server).The defaul...

Outlook Address Book Problem
I'm a new Outlook user and am using the program in my home office--in other words, I'm not on a network. Often when I type or paste the phone number of a new contact into the box on a new address form, Outlook automatically tries to dial the phone number. When I try to Cancel, Outlook immediately tries to dial again. Each time this has occurred, I've been unable to stop the cycle and have had to force a shutdown. It literally froze my computer. I did receive an error message once that even said some programs would immediately try to reconnect if I cancelled. But that...

Money 98 Statement Import Problem #2
Hi, I'm having some trouble with my Money 98 Datafile. Ever since I imported a certain OFC file into money (at least, that's when I think it started), clicking on the "Update Acccount Register" button after choosing "Read Statement" in the Account register, does nothing. (As opposed to opening a window that allows you to update the account register.) Is it possible to clear/remove the imported statement, or to otherwise fix the problem? Thankyou, Jacob Buys (wjbuys@gmail.com) I'm not sure whether this will work right back to Money 98, but try going to the a...

New User- Is this possible in excel or access?
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to be asking this question, but I hope still to be able to get some help. I work for a photography place at a golf course where we take pictures of each group of golfers and then sell the pictures at the end of their round. I want to have a database that contains the following info: 1. an employee table (employee name, etc...) 2.then a table that can keep track of the photos that are taken on a daily basis and which employee shot the photos. We always save our photos like this: C:OneUser/MyPictures/4 digit year/Month/and ...

Addition problem
Dear All I hope this is the right group, as I don't often post. I have a large spreadsheet with a currency column, whereby someone puts in a quantity in column A and it automatically works out a Price due in column H. I need to let column H add up a total amount due in the last cell at the bottom of the column. I have tried manually putting in "=SUM(H13:H2671)" and also highlighted all the relevant cells and clicking on the quick sum icon, but all I keep getting in the last cell is; #VALUE! As I have done this before with no problem, I am wondering what I am doing wron...

MS crm 4.0 email router LOAD DATA Problem
Unable to load users,queue and forward mailboxes when clicking on the load data button on the email router. An error appear that it can find http://crm/ORG. I have followed all configuration steps but still unable to get it to work. Anyone has any idea? have you entered the correct url to Microsoft crm server? /Aamir ...

Exchange ActiveSync problems
I am getting Event ID: 3029 on my exchange server when I try sync with a windows mobile device. Message: The mailbox server [exchange0.corp.eyesouth.com] has its [/Test] virtual directory set to require SSL. Exchange ActiveSync cannot access the server if SSL is set to be required. For information about how to correctly configure Exchange virtual directory settings, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 817379, "Exchange ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile Access errors occur when SSL or forms-based authentication is required for Exchange Server 2003" (http:// go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?l...

Outlook 2003 problems 04-27-10
1. Calendar reminders Cancelled 6 months ago are showing up marked 26 & 27 weeks overdue. 2. When I open Outlook 2003 the last new email received has a delete line through it. ...