.NET & XSLT: Unwanted namespace in resulting file after using extension objects

Hello,
after using extension objects in the stylesheets there's an additional
namespace entry in the resulting file.
How can I prevent that?
See:

..NET/C#:

XslCompiledTransform xslt = new XslCompiledTransform();
XsltArgumentList xsltArgs = new XsltArgumentList();
xsltArgs.AddExtensionObject("ibd:DanTe", this);
xslt.Transform( _source, xsltArgs, target );

XSLT:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/
Transform" xmlns:ibd="ibd:DanTe">

  <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" omit-xml-
declaration="no" indent="yes"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

results in:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

How do I get rid of the additional namespace entry
xmlns:ibd="ibd:DanTe" ???

Thanx in advance.

On Feb 11, 8:48=A0am, "ib.dangelm...@googlemail.com"
<ib.dangelm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> after using extension objects in the stylesheets there's an additional
> namespace entry in the resulting file.
> How can I prevent that?
> See:
>
> .NET/C#:
>
> XslCompiledTransform xslt =3D new XslCompiledTransform();
> XsltArgumentList xsltArgs =3D new XsltArgumentList();
> xsltArgs.AddExtensionObject("ibd:DanTe", this);
> xslt.Transform( _source, xsltArgs, target );
>
> XSLT:
>
> <?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
> <xsl:stylesheet version=3D"1.0" xmlns:xsl=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/
> Transform" xmlns:ibd=3D"ibd:DanTe">
>
> =A0 <xsl:output method=3D"xml" version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8" omit-xm=
l-
> declaration=3D"no" indent=3D"yes"/>
>
> =A0 <xsl:template match=3D"/">
> =A0 =A0 <tr:TestRunsRoot xmlns:tr=3D"blabla">
> =A0 =A0 </tr:TestRunsRoot>
> =A0 </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
> results in:
>
> <?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"utf-8"?>
>
> How do I get rid of the additional namespace entry
> xmlns:ibd=3D"ibd:DanTe" ???
>
> Thanx in advance.

Seems like

exclude-result-prefixes=3D"ibd" in <xsl:stylesheet ... >

will do the trick ... Thanx anyway.
0
oe63oe25 (2)

Why can't I convert quatro pro .wb3 file in Excel #2
I have trid everything suggested in Excel and on-line but can't convert my *.wb3 file in Excel 2003. Downloaded the Office converter file and ran it, still nothing appropriate in add-ins. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Tom ...

Anybody integrate ASP.NET Membership with Facebook Connect etc.
Is it becoming obvious to other developers to attract and retain the persons using our websites we have to now implement an integration strategy with the social networking sites: FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter to name what I think are --currently-- the "big three?" "Hillbilly" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in news:eYjLYxFdKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl: > Is it becoming obvious to other developers to attract and retain the > persons using our websites we have to now implement an integration > strategy with the social networking sites: FaceBook, ...

cannot connect to CRM using web client
Hello... I have the following problem. I set up CRM 3.0 on a Virtual PC Server inside a windows 2003 server. Inside the VPC the crm server behaves correctly, I can open Internet explorer and connect normally. Now, when connecting from the host server or from another computer in another network, I cannot connect to CRM. Is not that I'm having network problems, because when IE tries to connect to CRM Website, it asks for a user and password. In a normal case the user will be crmdomain\user. the user is created in Active Directory and CRM within the VPC. Apparently the VPC IIS i...

Copy CHarts using a MACRO
Hi All, Would somebody help me please!!! I have a workbook with two sheets. The first sheet contains many tables that produce one pie chart based on the data in each table. My problem is that I want to copy each pie chart onto the other worksheet. I created a macro that copies each pie chart to a new row on the sheet. The only porblem is that the macro will not work. I get a run time error 1004 message. Can anyone help. My other problem is that I would like each pie chart to be copied to a new row on the other worksheet and be placed in one of 5 colums depending on what the sc...

CArchive error using << operator
Hey all, I'm running into a problem with using the << or >> operators when using cout, cin, or CArchive. It keeps telling me, in the most recent case: error C2678: binary '<<' : no operator defined which takes a left-hand operand of type 'class CArchive' (or there is no acceptable conversion). The offending line of code tries to write 1 item from a vector (*allfile) to the archive (*pArchive) like so... try { (*pArchive) << (*fit); } I ran into this same error when trying to use cout or cin. Is this a compiler problem, preprocessor probl...

How do I use the Outlook Address Book in Word 2007
Our company used to use Groupwise along with Word 2007. I could do individual envelopes using the address book on Groupwise. Now we have Outlook 2007 and my address book was migrated to Word. But when I try to do an individual envelope and click on the Outlook Address Book, it says there are no entries in the address book. Do I have to re-do all my addresses in Outlook? Or is there a way to access this address book? Do you have a choice to use the Outlook Contacts Folder? Try that instead if you do. Also, ensure your Outlook address Book Service is installed. -- Milly Stap...

Outlook
Can anyone help me? I just realized that my Outlook/hotmail account has been sending attachment attachments as *.dat files. This occurs randomly, and I don't how to prevent it. I read the article, "How to Prevent the Winmail.dat File from Being Sent to Internet Users" http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=138053. But, I don't understand how to configure my personal address book. I don't even use it. I have contacts set up in Outlook, but I had no idea this was affecting the way their email messages were sent. I use my hotmail account to sent out my resumes...

Looking for an Easy way to Achive a Result
Dear All, I've decided to keep track of phone numbers dialed and the phone provider I'm with allows viewing of the bill, but it only displays numbers... So I copied and pasted it into Excel, now I'm looking for a way to automate a column creation so that is checks the number in the number column and puts a name in another column... Is it easy to acheive? Regards Paul. Hi Paul, Check this tutorial: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Kardon Coup´┐Ż" <prefer.to@readon.newsgroups> wrote in mess...

Copying files to disc with pictures
Hi, I have tried to copy my publisher files from my hard drive to a cd but when I open the files from the cd on a different computer the pictures do not show up. Anyone know how I copy so that the pictures are included as well? Thanks, Brian If the images are linked rather than imbedded, the images will not copy. Otherwise Publisher does not do well opening from a removable disk. Drag the file to your hard drive and open again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft...

Open a file 03-18-08
Sorry, I posted this in a different group because it forgot to cross post: I'm trying to create a button that will open a file in access 2000. The location of the file is D:\Test\label.xff. If I run this in the command prompt, it opens the file with no problems. If I create an event on a button to open the file I get an error. The VB code is this: Private Sub RunForms_Click() Dim RetVal RetVal = Shell("D:\Test\label.xff", 1) End Sub Why won't this work if it works in the command prompt? Thanks, Jasper It doesn't work because Shell requires the name of a...

Insert object error
In Word 2006 when I try to insert an object from a file (another Word file, Excel file, etc.) as an icon in a Word 2007 document I receive an error "Word cnnot start the converter mswrd632.wpc." What can I do to correct this problem. Thanks. JoeP Click on the Fixit button at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904 -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "JoeP" <JoeP@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Excel 2007
Hi, I wanted to post a fix to a common problem I've seen. There are many posts on the internet concerning this but I've only seen the true fix once. Here's the problem, someone installs Office 2007 and then when they try to double click on an Excel file, it opens Excel but the Excel file itself does not open. So, you are left looking at the Excel 2007 screen, but it is blank with no workbooks open (not even the default one that usually opens). Here is the official Microsoft solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074 - however, this only fixes about 20% of the case...

Using meta-info or is it possible to extend the OneNote XML Schema
Hey, I'm working on an add-in that will sync "To Do"-tags with a CalDAV-Server, making them available on iPhones and Mozilla Thunderbird. Unfortunately OneNote is making this very hard for two reasons: 1. <Meta>-elements can't be childs of <Tag>-elements, so they wouldn't move with a <Tag>-element or be deleted if the user moves the <Tag> to another <Outline> or even <Folder>. That means that <Tag>-Elements are hard to identify uniquely, unless there's a good way to extend the OneNote XML-Schema (for exampl...

Showing BCC field all the time in OWA using Exchange Server 2007
I've seen this ? posted but no answers due to poster not providing enough info about version, etc. I have to use BCC a lot and I work remotely so I use the companys Outlook Web Access App to access my email. It is painful to have to go through the process each time to get the BCC field to display or to use the Address book. Is there any setting either indiviually (preferred) or in Exchange to be able to have the BCC field shown by default instead of having to turn it on each time? Thanks in advance. No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the...

Want to know if there is a canned project summary format that I can use/customize #2
Hi Debra, Thanks for the tip. I found some very interesting templates there However, I didn't find any that suits my needs. I will continue t search for that -- ssaiba ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ssaibal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26567 ...

csv file drops zeros at beginning of a set of Numbers
I have programs that only import the csv format. When I create the file with a text field using number such as 0101, 0321 if I close and reopen the file it drops the zero. How do I correct this? Lisa Three ways 1) If all the 'numbers' are the same length (4 characters) then via Format>Cells...Number>Custom, type 0000 2) Pre-format the cells to text and it will retain the leading zeroes. 3) rename the file with no extension or a *.txt one and then when you open it Excel will invoke the import wizard, choose delimited, comma and then in the third stage of the wizard, mar...

how do i use my yahoo email with outlook?
i have attepmted to set up a pop account in outlook, but when sending an email it is having trouble recognizing the outgoing address On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:43:36 -0800, nichole123 <nichole123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have attepmted to set up a pop account in outlook, but when sending an >email it is having trouble recognizing the outgoing address first, have you paid for a yahoo pop account? you can SEND e-mail from your yahoo e-mail address but you can't RECEIVE yahoo e-mail from that account without paying yahoo for that. second, the POP (inbound) server ...

Find objects referencing deleted columns
Is there a script or tool that can return all views and stored procedures that reference columns that have been deleted or renamed? SoccerFan@community.nospan (SoccerFancommunitynospan@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > Is there a script or tool that can return all views and stored procedures > that reference columns that have been deleted or renamed? The dependency information in SQL Server is not very reliable, and if you have already dropped the target object/columns, it is even worse. You can do: SELECT 'EXEC sp_refreshview ' + quotename(s.name) + ...

Can i use a formula in the excel chart wizard?
I am creating a coursework in which i have to analyse a lot of data in the spreadsheet. it is already cluttered with columns and i dont want to add extra columns to add to the clutter. i was wondering whether there is a way to plot absolute values of a column without changing the actual values in the column or creating a new column using ABS() function. Thanx You can't use formulas in the reference boxes in the chart wizard. You can only use range references or defined names. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ On 3...

Open files while login, Pls help
Hello Everybody, I have many files that open while login to the the system using Start-All programs-Startup. However, I have noticed that whatever files that has been saved at the end of day are not reflect the same(whatever data i have saved) when i login to the system a very next morning. Could you pls help on this issue Thanks and Regards Ashfaq Noorie. PS: i'm using version 2007 excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&...

Using english and non-English Excel commands simultaneously in a non-English installation
Hi community, I like this forum very much - I got many valuable insights from it. In the past I had an English Excel installation at the office available, recently my employer moved to the German version and deinstalled the english one. Now, when i use a english command like =VLOOKUP(A1,'Sheet 2'! A1:H200,8,FALSE) adopting the country settings for "," with ";" Excel comes up with #NAME? since I used the english term, not the german one - but sometimes the german equivalent is not at hand as fast as needed ;-) However if a open a english coined workbook of a US/UK c...

Developer Extensions for Access 2003...
Alright, This is one massive run-around. I have Office 2003 Complete. SO I have Access 2003. I have Visual Studio 2008 Professional. I downloaded the VSTO for 2005 which is supposedly the package for these Access Developer Extensions. When I went to install it, it only gave me the option to repair or uninstall. I looked through and found the folder where it updated during the repair process, (under Program Files\Common Files) but the only executable is install.exe! Where is the darn thing? I'm trying to set up my system so I can finalize the development of an Acce...

Accidental Saved over Excel File
I was clicking on a help topic and realized as it was loading the help screen, that I needed to click on the other topic. I clicked several times and then somehow it clicked something in the background in the worksheet, my worksheet is now blank, and all the data is gone. Is there ANYWAY at all to get the workbook again in the condition it was before the accidental last save??? Sorry to Say, but AFAIK there is no way to recover your files except of course if you have made a back up copy. "Tom" <wilsontb@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:00b001c38fb8$69c6da60$a00128...

PDF or Image file transfer to Excel
Is there any possible way to pull the information off an image onto Excel? For example, Blue Company receives a remittance advice each month from Red Customer. This remittance advice is received in PDF format and is hundreds of pages. Is there anyway to take this remittance advice in PDF format and translate it to Excel? That way all the invoices on this remittance advice do not have to be manually keyed? Any help would be great!!! Thanks!!! Ryan You can convert the pdf to an html file, and then open it up in Excel. Of course you'll lose formatting but you can reconstruct it ...

using excel windows 98
i have a table of 100's of figures that are all in text, ie: 12 34 45 56 67 78 56 78 23 78 34 67 23 89 45 78 87 21 each number in it's own cell, but i have loads of them how can i get a decimal point in front of all of them, so they all show like this ..12 .34 .45 .56 .67 .78 ..56 .78 .23 .78 .34 .67 ..23 .89 .45 .78 .87 .21 i have looked in the cells settings and can not find a way myself, i have been told to check a box to default the decimal point, but this is when you have an empty sheet, not when you have already entered the figures. any ideas. thanks Jason One way .. ...