.NET Framework: Is version 1.1 included in version 3.5?

On my PC, I have a series of .NET Frameworks installed. Can I delete former
versions like 1.1 if I have 3.5 available?
0
Studi1 (2)

Payroll #5
When reactivating a terminated employee, after the inactive box is unchecked and saved, a box opens up listing other screens that it wants to reactivate. It defaults to having the boxes checked. We do not want the HR people to reactivate the taxes, direct deposit, deductions and benefits so we would prefer that the boxes not automatically be checked. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Window Security (GP 7.5)
Hello, I would like to limit access to a specific window. I am trying to remove some user access from the Customer Maintenance Options window. This can be accessed using the Options button on the Customer Maintenance window. I cannot find this window listed in the Security Setup window as other windows are. Is it even possible to set access rights to this window? Thanks, -- Jessie Try using By Dictionary in Advanced Security. I don't know if the subwindow can be controlled but the By Dictionary option might give you the granularity you need. -- Charles Allen, MVP "J...

CDialog #5
Hi, I have a method calling to my dialog. I'm calling to this method to show mt dialog is in the start ( InitInstance()) and in the OnCheckNow() option from the menu. I want to display only one performance of this dialog. I set CListViewDlg dlg as global var, then in the method that create my dialog: dlg.DestroyWindow();//????? int nResponse = dlg.DoModal(); It's correct to DestroyWindow anyway?? it's working to me..but is it a correct way to do this? Thanking you in anticipation!!! "Yael" <Yael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBC2018F-1C48...

Getting Mailbox Sizes in 5.5
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Working on an Exchange 5.5 to 2K3 migration. Is there any easy way to = get a list of mailboxes with their sizes from the Exchange 5.5 = directory? I know I can use System Admin to see each server and then = export the list, but is there a way to this, maybe with a script so I = don't have to export the list from each server separately? Thanks. Jerry ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C66CFC.93298CD0 Co...

Bill Reminder #3
In the older versions of Money it used to have a reminder that shows up the upcoming or overdue bills. I couldn't found it on the 2005 Premium version. Is it there ? I setup a bill but it didn't remind me at all. I think you mean Money Express? It stopped working reliably in M2004 and has been removed from M2005. I guess the effort to make it work properly was out of proportion! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/...

data points #3
I have a scatter chart with the following info : sales price, square footage, and subdivision. With the x and y axis being sales price and square footage. There are some entries where i will have several sales in one subdivision and i would like all those points to show up in the same color. How do i get several points to show up in the same color instead of excel assigning each entry a new label? Include all the related points in the same data series, rather than as a different data series for each point. -- David Biddulph "affordablegreen" <affordablegreen@discussion...

OWA returns HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable
Outlook Web Access used to work fine, but now users are receiving the following message HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable Users can access the OWA page, but after typing in credentials and clicking "Log On" the above error is returned. If the incorrect credentials are entered the "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access" message is received. This tells me I'm authenticating fine but whatever the next step is it is failing. There are no error messages in event viewer. Any recommendations of what to look at next? The OWA Exchange 2003 Server sits on a ...

CRM HTTP Error 401.1 IIS
Hei, I installed CRM on the Windows Server 2003 on three box for 100 users. All users registred in the CRM Server and working on the clients. A: 1 for Active Directory Domain controler (ADSRV) B: 1 for SQL 2000 + CRM Server ver 1.2 (CRMSRV) C: 1 for Exchange Server 2003 (EXSRV) i have one problem that when i type http://crmwebsite on the CRMSRV then i get "HTTP Error 401.1, Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)". When i try it on the ADSRV then it works well. It is also working well on the client c...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

1018 error while taking bkp in exchange 5.5
We have transfered all the mails to local pst file. I don't have onlne backup to restore to eliminate 1018 error.Offline bakup what I have is one month old, will it resolve the problem if I restore that. I have only option to run eseutil /p (hard repair) on database. what will be the implication on site. Kidly suggest. >-----Original Message----- >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;812531 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;314917 >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;151789 >Basically you have to restor...

Help #5
Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each period (month) by counterparty. If the sum is positive it is an AR, If negative an AP. Anyone know a quick way to do this? Period Counterpart P/L AR AP Jul-05 Coke 5000 Jul-05 Coke 10000 In D2 =IF(C2>0,"AR",) In E2 =IF(C2>0,"AP",) Then highlight D2 to E3 and hit control d "Tim T via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > > Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each > period (month) by count...

Error while import BCM Database into CRM 3.0
I am trying to import BCM Database into CRM 3.0 When I run " Data Migration for Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager" wizard I get an unexpected error. Can someone help ? thanks Here is the Log: 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Transitioning to next screen. From: Welcome screen. To: PreconditionCheck screen. 8/21/2007 5:15:38 PM------>Connecting to Microsoft CRM Shamir_Systems_MSCRM 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Checking that Microsoft CRM Data Migration Pack is installed: Success 8/21/2007 5:15:39 PM------>Establishing connection to CDF database: Success 8/21/2007 5:1...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Drop down menu #3
Hi, I want to create a drop down menu for my customer list. The drop down menu should have a auto search function. eg. If I type in "Mic", the drop down menu will bring me to the customer name close to "Mic". How can I do it? Can I update the customer list regularly. Pong This previous post by Debra Dalgleish would be of interest: "Although data validation doesn't support autocomplete, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocom...

Delete 3 end row
Hi I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row number. Thank's for any help. your's Hi, This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet Sub del_Last_3() Dim LastRow As Long On Error Resume Next LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents End Sub -- Mike Whe...

scripting adding obj-users and mdb-use-defaults to exchange 5.5 users
I have successfully created a script for creating exchange 5.5 users. I can't however, figure out how to add the assoc-nt-account to the obj-users [pseudo attribute] or set MDB-Use-Defaults to True :-( Can anyone offer advice on how to do this [other than generate a CSV file and use the exchange admin tool to import it]? Thanks Wayne ...

Create Excel through XSL including image
Hi I need to create an Excel file from XML through XSL using MS-Office 2003 XML schema. However, I'm able to create the Excel file, but unable to display/create images in the Excel sheet. Can anyone help me out on how to do this ? Thanks Snig. ...

Migrating E5.5 Mailboxes with ADC created disabled accounts to to E2K3
I am getting to the end of my migration but still have all the resource mailboxes with ADC generated diabled accounts in AD to migrate. I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Can I just enable the accounts in AD migrate the mailbox and disable it again or do I have to create a whole new account in AD delete the ADC generated account and re-attached the new account to the mailbox in E5.5 then migrate it to E2K3? You can use the accounts it created. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "JoeAHM" <joseph.gonzalez@a...

Utilizing VB.NET and QSRules
Can anyone tell me how to reference qsrules in a vb.net application. For example i want to be able to utilize the add method: Added = Session.Transaction.Entries.Element(Number).Item(id, ilc, qty, 0, false, 0) However i am unable to reference the qsrules or the store operations, as it states that these are not "strong named". I am able to create a project and execute code within the project, but i cannot reference anything on the POS screen (as an example). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Robert -- rshuptrine armsys Download the customization guide from PartnerSource...

KB Article
I can't get Money 04 to sign in via Passport under one of my computer's profiles. All others work ie. Domain Administrator when logged into the domain and the normal user under the "this computer" profile. However, the one profile I would like to use for normal user login doesn't work. I have tried removing Money, removing all references to Money in the System Registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE & HKEY_CURRENT_USER), and then reinstalling without being able to resolve the problem. I have also Registered the Msxml3.dll file all to no avail. I have seen postings si...

New version of RMS
I received a call from Microsoft yesterday wanting me to go ahead and extend my support for RMS which still isn't due for a couple of months and that makes me really angry that they are so fast to want my support extended. It's a little hard for me to consider extending my support with Microsoft when I have yet to receive an upgrade to RMS for yet another year and at this point I have had this version installed so long I no longer have had a need to make a support call for over a year. I have no idea if I will see a new release even in the next year because apparently it is so...

customizations import from 3.0 to 4.0
Is is possible to import customizations into a 4.0 system that were exported from a 3.0 install? You will need to upgrade 3.0 implementation to 4.0 by running MS CRM 4.0 setup. Please go through Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Installing Guide. You can download this guide from folowing URL http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1CEB5E01-DE9F-48C0-8CE2-51633EBF4714&displaylang=en I don't think that there is any supported way through which you can import 3.0 Customization file to 4.0 implementation. Cheers, Rohit "Leo_B" wrote: > Is is possible to im...

Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM
Hi, I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 9.2.3. I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM Thanks Eric I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only way to be sure is to try it. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Ve...

Money Download #3
I am assuming with all the issues, Microsoft is not going to be making Money available for download today? Don't see why not, the download version isn't going to be any different to the one you buy in the shops! But do please think twice about using a download and rather get a version on media! What are you going to do when your hard disk dies taking your downloaded copy of Money with it?!! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsof...

CRM 3.0 Mobile for Cingular 8525 (HTC Hermes)
I was just looking at the minimum requirements for CRM 3.0 Mobile and I see only the Texas Instruments and Intel processors listed. The 8525 uses a Samsung 400MHz processor. Is there a plan in place to test and release on this platform? The Intel processors usually mean Xscale processors or ARM processors. The Samsung chip is almost certainly a repacked ARM processor so should work. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "captbackfire" <captbackfire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A818737C-44F3-4...