=?UTF-8?B?UmVtaW5kZXIgLSBNaWNyb3NvZnQgUmVzcG9uZHMgdG8gdGhlIEV2b2x1dGlvbiBvZiBDb21tdW5pdHk=?=

What is Happening?
This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing
newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums.

Why?
As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the
traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the
past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding
solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites.  This
move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier
for active contributors to retain their influence, mitigate redundancies and
make the content easier to find by customers and search engines through
improved indexing.  Additionally, forums offer a better user and spam
management platform that will improve customer satisfaction by encouraging a
healthy discussion in a clean community space.  To this end, Microsoft will
begin to progressively shift available resources to the forums technology
and discontinue support for newsgroups.

In addition to offering a compelling online browser experience, for those
users who prefer to use an NNTP (newsgroup) reader to participate in the
newsgroups community, we have developed a solution called the NNTP Bridge
which allows a user to connect a variety of supported NNTP readers to the
forums they would like to participate in and continue having the NTTP reader
functionality.  You can find instructions on how to download and set up the
NNTP Bridge here: http://connect.microsoft.com/MicrosoftForums/

Which Newsgroups Are Affected by this Shutdown?
All public newsgroups will eventually be closed between June 1, 2010 and
October 1, 2010.  Microsoft will be closing newsgroups in a phased approach,
starting with the least active newsgroups and moving eventually to more
active ones throughout the course of the next six months.

Where Should I go with the Closure of this Newsgroup?
In an effort to enhance and improve your experience, this newsgroup is scheduled for closure in the upcoming months and we would like to invite you to participate at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xmlandnetfx/threads forum(s).  An exact date will be posted in advance as plans are finalized.

Should you want to visit the other Microsoft Forums, please go to
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/forums/default.mspx

Who Should I Contact with any Questions?
Send any questions about the process, recommended forums and timing to
NNTP@microsoft.com
0
nntp (12)

M/S intenet explorer 7/8
I lost the ability to open I/E 7 it flashed up on screen and disapeared. I'm with AOL as a ISP and think there may be a block put on M/S? any way I tried to remove I/E 7 but there was no facility in add remove prog. I was able to remove the security updates. The latter was done because I/E 8 stated that it could not proceed as there was another prog. stopping the installation. Following the removal of the 7 udpadets I/E 8 went through the instalation procedure. It called for a restart following which there is no sign of it anywhere. but I/E 7 has added another pair of updates...

8=mok
pok, ...

Removing in column B when listed in Column A
Hi I have a list of text in column A aaaa bbbb ccccc dddd eeee ffff etc.... I also have a list in column B zzzz ccccc xxxx aaaa ffff gggg etc What I need to do is remove all the entries in colum a from column B In the example above I would have in column B left zzzz xxxx gggg Hope this makes sence and someone can help. Thanks Iai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Iain, I assume your colums A en B are filled with values A1:A10 and B1:B10 Put in C1 the formula : If(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$A$1:$A$10,1,0)),0,1) and copy down to C10. Copy and paste special / values column...

=?UTF-8?B?UmVtaW5kZXIgLSBNaWNyb3NvZnQgUmVzcG9uZHMgdG8gdGhlIEV2b2x1dGlvbiBvZiBDb21tdW5pdHk=?=
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at school across the PC, the Phone, and the Browser. You can purchase Office 2010 from retail, from our OEM manufactures when you purchase a new PC, or get it direct from Microsoft, faster than ever via a new software delivery mechanism called Click-To-Run. And, we're working ...

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP
Last night I was going about my regular buisness of (after work) getting on and vegging in fron of my laptop while I watch TV. An update came around (mind you everything was working fine yesterday) which was: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP (KB980182). Now for some reason I can't access yahoo.com or lotro.com? These two sites are the only ones that I can't seem to access for some reason? I have tried to search for malicious spyware and viruses nothing comes across (McAfee, and Malewarebytes) I have tried to System restore to a date I ...

Highlighting Only Cells with the letter "B"
Hi Guys How do i select/highlight Only Cells with the letter "B" so eventually delete them Merry Xmas Thanks Andrew -- koba ------------------------------------------------------------------------ koba's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28639 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494481 If you are looking for cells that contain "B" only, you could do it two ways. 1) Use AutoFilter and filter for "B" in the column of interest 2) Use conditional formatting to highlight the cells t...

Migrating from MFC 7 to 8 (error C2440)
Hello everybody. I'am migrating a project from MFC 7 to 8, and the compiler gives me the error: ....\MyCode.cpp(53) : error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'UINT (__thiscall CMyDerivedCwndClass::* )(CPoint)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(CPoint)' Cast from base to derived requires dynamic_cast or static_cast The error is in the message map: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyDerivedCwndClass, CWnd) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyDerivedCwndClass) ON_WM_NCHITTEST() //Here is the error!!! //}}AFX_MSG_MAP END_MESSAGE_MAP() I need the MFC 7 version too, so, the c...

Field Service Installation Failed in GP 8 with Arabic Collation
Hi All, I unable to install the databse schema to any of the database due to field service does not install on Arabic Collation. Anybody has solution. Regards Akber ...

I accidentally deleted IE 8 or Parts of It
Help. I tried to reinstall IE 8 on Windows 7 but can't. I have no ICONS or references to IE 8 in the program list or in the add remove program screen. What can I do to reinstall IE 8 -- Thank you all for the great support. Bob Wethersfield, Ct. Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operating system. You can't re-install only part of an operating system; that's why you can't re-install Internet Explorer. It would be helpful if you could explain (or even take a guess) at what might have caused you to lose access to Internet Explorer. Otherwise, all we can...

=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=99=A5=24=24=24=E2=99=A5_I_want_to_tell_you_about_great_site_I_foun?= =?UTF-8?Q?d=2C_There_you_can_Found_For_YUo_Easy_Way_To_Make_M=E2=98=BANEY_ONLI?= =?UTF-8?Q?NE=21=E2=99=A5_=24=24=24?=
=A2=BE=A2=BE=A2=BE They pay to read e-mail, visit web sites and much more..= It is very simple page Where you can found way How to make cash ONLINE... http://www.wix.com/Raimundas/1 =A2=BE=A2=BE=A2=BE ...

Pivot table #8
I am trying to unhide the rows and columns of pivot table but was unabl to do so. The properties area is gray out. Is there away to ungray th button ? Any link to pivot table tips and tutorials will be highl appreciated too. Thanks.:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Is the worksheet protected? (Tools>Protection>Unprotect Sheet) There's a PivotTable intro and some links on Jon Peltier's web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotstart.htm Learner < wrote: > I am trying to unhide the rows and columns of pivot table but was unabl...

IE 8 lookup fields not filled before focus move
Hi When we use IE 8 and CRM 4.0 and we select something in lookup fields where they are blank ( Primary contact ) the field is first populated when clicking somewhere else. Has anyone experienced this and is there a solution ? Running rollup 8 /Jack Hi Jack, I have seen this phenomenon too, but it's not serious enough for me to spend much time researching a solution. I don't think any Update Rollups address this problem (because it's a "feature" of IE8), but I hope I am wrong. -- Neil Benson, Customery -- UK online community for CRM customers and partners http...

Adding MDAC 2.8 May Help Associate BCM/Outlook
Mag-- I forgot to add to my checklist that some people feel downloading and installing MDAC Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 may help get BCM associated with Outlook. Chad Harris ______________________________________________ From: "mag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: Business contact manager (Outlook 2003) Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:16 PM My laptop is not recognizing that the Business contact manager has been installed. I have created one or two contacts but cannot access the business contact form not any business contact forlders, and when s...

Microsoft Money 2003 #8
I'm having problems downloading from my bank and retrieving it on my microsoft money software. I notice there is a problem with microsoft money 2004. But whats up with 2003. ...

Cell Format #8
Nope, didn't want to do that either (it's not actually my workbook). The best method may be to set the word wrap and then set the column height. ...

BACS to EFT
In upgrading from version 7 to 8, the UK BACS module is being replaced with the European EFT module. Tecknowledge 884523 tells how to manually perform this proces. Does anyone know of an automated solution that has been created? Thanks. ...

=?utf-8?q?How_to_use_IWebBrowser->Navigate_simulate_FORM_send_POSTDATA_to_web_server=EF=BC=9F?=
My code as follow: CComVariant postData("searchname=3Dme&password=3Dtest"); char* postDataString =3D "searchname=3Dme&password=3Dtest"; int len =3D strlen(postDataString); postData.vt =3D VT_ARRAY; postData.parray =3D SafeArrayCreateVector(VT_UI1, 0, len); void HUGEP* safeData; HRESULT hr =3D SafeArrayAccessData(postData.parray, &safeData); memcpy(safeData, postDataString, len); hr =3D SafeArrayUnaccessData(postData.parray); CComVariant targetFrame(L"_blank"); CComVariant vNull; m_spWB->Navigate(L"=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6Show.aspx&q...

Why is IE 8 such a piece of junk?
I am actually using Firefox to browse windows help because IE 8 doesn't load half the time - what a joke - does anyone at MS even care? I run a small company and am considering switching everyone over to a different browser - Firefox works well and Apple's browser is far better! Why does IE not load properly so often????? If you're running Win7, see http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/dee08d6b-7236-4e8e-b2e4-25ceede4f7d6 Otherwise... Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7 RC; Win7) wh...

Data Entry with Great Plains 8.0???
We are looking at Great Plains as a replacement to our current financial system and our accounting group has asked me about If they have to use the mouse when doing mass data entry. They are completely used to using the keyboard only when doing data entry and feel that using the mouse will greatly slow them down. Are you able to do all data entry for payroll from the keyboard? Tim, I'm hoping you'll get an official reply from someone else as I'm not no 8.0. But, I can tell you, the mouse is really only required to open the correct data entry windows. Once it's open,...

Using Windows Single Sign-on in 8.00 gp44
We currently use 8.00 gp44 on SQL2000. Our internal auditors advise that we're failing password / security in the application because the SQL password parameters are non-existent. They are recommending to use the Windows user as a single sign-on. Has anyone else been able to do this? Is it technically feasible with 8.00 and SQL2000? How!?? This feature is not available in Dynamics currently. If you upgrade to version 9 and SQL 2005, they have put in place password policies, but you still will not be able to use a single logon. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Russ D."...

Drag and Drop #8
I want to drag items from one tree ctrl to another ctrl in a same dialog. plz give me the source code On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 00:19:27 -0700, cool.akshoy@gmail.com wrote: >I want to drag items from one tree ctrl to another ctrl in a same >dialog. plz give me the source code Please try searching e.g. to CodeProject MrAsm ...

How do I create a Bleed on regular 8 1/2" x 11" with a jpeg?
Hi, I've created new corporate handouts, and working in Publisher, the printer is cutting off my sidebar image (jpeg) at both top and bottom, and side of the paper. I tried telling the printer that my project was larger, to create some kind of bleed for the sidebar image, but this threw the whole thing out of whack. Thanks in advance for your help! Jennifer D. You can't, you need to use a larger size paper then trim unless it is going to a commercial printer, these articles explains all. Create a bleed for your publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051236...

4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al (481-93634) Category: Coated Flap Disc Abrasives
Price:$67.20 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B00295UZS6 Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00295UZS6 Item #: 481-93634. Diameter = 4 1/2 inArbor Diameter = 7/8 inGrit = 60Speed = 13300 rpm [Max]Abrasive Material = Zirconia AluminaHub Mounting = Arbor HoleApplicable Materials = Most Metals, Exotic Alloys, SteelType = Arbor Hole DiscQuantity = 10 per box Customers also search for: Discount 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Buy 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia Al, Wholesale 4-1/2" x 7/8" 60-grit Type29 Zirconia ...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMjM1NjY=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMDcwNzg=?=