"MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" add 'HTTP' in front of all request parameter

Hi,

    I need to write a ASPX file that will post some request to other party
(web service written in java),
here is my code,

<%@ Page aspcompat=true  %>
<%
   Dim xml, url

   xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
   url = "http://localhost/Testing.aspx"
   xml.Open ("POST", url, False)
   xml.SetRequestHeader ("status","1" )
   xml.SetRequestHeader ("ref_id","5354" )
   xml.SetRequestHeader ("response_type","MT" )

   xml.Send ()
   Response.Write (xml.responsetext)
   xml = nothing

%>

the problem is, when I print out all the request valriable in the
testing.aspx,

         Dim strTmp as New StringBuilder()
         Dim strHeader as String
         For each strHeader in Request.ServerVariables
                strTmp.Append(vbTab & strHeader & "=" & Request(strHeader) &
vbCrLf)
         Next
         iRet = WriteLog(strTmp.ToString())

it print out value like this,

 HTTP_STATUS=1
 HTTP_REF_ID=5354
 HTTP_RESPONSE_TYPE=MT

is this normal? how to make it don't include a HTTP in front of all request
parameter ? (the other party (written in java) didn't expect these HTTP).

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

0
xx1808 (9)

"MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" add 'HTTP' in front of all request parameter
Hi, I need to write a ASPX file that will post some request to other party (web service written in java), here is my code, <%@ Page aspcompat=true %> <% Dim xml, url xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP") url = "http://localhost/Testing.aspx" xml.Open ("POST", url, False) xml.SetRequestHeader ("status","1" ) xml.SetRequestHeader ("ref_id","5354" ) xml.SetRequestHeader ("response_type","MT" ) xml.Send () Response.Write (xml.responsetext) xml = not...

Controlling size sent in MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.send
Is there a way to force all data to be sent in a single transmission using MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.send? I am sending XML data to a site which is experiencing problems if the there are more than 8192 bytes in the what is being Posted. I assume it is a problem at their end but would like to try to force it go out in one transmission at my end if possible. ...