[ANN]VTD-XML 2.10

VTD-XML 2.10 is now released. It can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/vtd-xml/ximpleware_2.10/.
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.

* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support
for
parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application
performance
tuning for
processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip
files.
Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to
achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef
Aerts, John
Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and
suggestions

Linked worksheets #2
I've been able to link worksheets so that data automatically updates from one to the other, but all my (previously) empty fields in the destination workbook now show up with zeros. This is especially a problem in the date field that now shows 00-Jan-00, where there were empty fields in the source workbook. Can anyone help?? Thanks, Julie one way: =IF(Sheet2!A1<>"", Sheet2!A1,"") In article <162601c3837b$99a04760$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Julie Maginnis" <jmaginnis@gibbscox.com> wrote: > I've been able to link worksheets so t...

highlight row #2
Is there any way to have excel automatically highlight the row of a selected cell ? TIA Ben '---------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) '---------------------------------------------------------------- Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target With .EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" With .FormatConditions(1) With .Borders(xlTop) .LineStyle = xlContinuous .Weig...

GP 9.0 SP 2
I have placed the SP 2 on my server and my additional clients. However 1 of my clients is not able to install the update. I receive the following: The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it. Why am I only receiving this error on 1 client? Hi Lisa, Sounds like that client doesn't have access to the share on the server. try copying the service pack to the client and running the installation locally. Make sure that the user on the client has machine administrative priviledges. -Mike Special offer on Dynamics GP,...

vertical text box #2
Does anyone know where to find the vertical text box to add to the Objects toolbar in Publisher. Using publisher 2002, operating system is Windows 2000. I looked around briefly and couldn't find any place in Publisher's user interface where you could find the vertical text box to add to the Objects toolbar. The following macro would do the job instead: --- Sub AddVerticalTextBox() CommandBars("Objects").Controls.Add ID:=318 End Sub --- - Chirag Shortcut Manager - Assign keyboard shortcuts to menu items and macros http://officerone.tripod.com/pbsctmgr/pbsctmgr.ht...

How to modify Expression1 or 2 in existing FormatCondition?
Hi, I try to programmatically propagate the change of a name of a table field through all my forms and reports, but got stuck with modifying conditional formatting where the name change is to be applied to the condition expressions themselves. So, the specified colors etcetera must not be changed, only the conditions. I tried For Each obj In db.Containers("Forms").Documents DoCmd.OpenForm obj.Name, acDesign Set frm = Forms(obj.Name) For Each ctl In frm.Controls For i = 0 To ctl.FormatConditions.Count -1 Set fcd = ctl.FormatConditions....

Publisher 2003 Page setup menu #2
I am trying to change some page setup options but On 01 May 2004 18:41, "j ringer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to change some page setup options but But... -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay #2
HI All! I have configured secured POP3 access on Exchange Server 2003 with SP1 (SBS 2003). It was working fine but now POP3 users are unable to send mail outside exchange organization. If they sends message outside exchange org. thier messages are returened with error 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for xxx@yahoo.com or any domain name. I checked the event log there are two event id which are logged Event ID 1069 Source POP3SVC: SSPI authentication attempt from 24.17.207.164 has failed with error 0x8009030c. Event ID 7004 Source MS Exchange Transport: This is an SMTP protocol log for vi...

Customization guide #10
Hello everyone, if someone wouldn't mind I would really appreciated the customization guide emailed to me. Many thanks in advance. Ryan rfaught@<delete me>.mac.com I received the guide. Many thanks. Ryan. On 2008-07-03 15:21:17 +1000, Ryan Faught <rfaught@deleteme.mac.com> said: > Hello everyone, if someone wouldn't mind I would really appreciated the > customization guide emailed to me. > > Many thanks in advance. > > Ryan > > rfaught@<delete me>.mac.com I'd very much appreciate it if someone could send me the customisa...

DOM XML Visual C++6 / MFC
Hello, I search also as my girlfriend Sandra a easy example for XML. Where can I find this. We need this next year for a new project. I will only for step 1 read and write this XML file. I use following: Visual C++6 with MFC and WinXP Professional and also the DOM Referenz msxml2.h Best regards Andrea ...

2 Designers
All, how would you handle having two persons who work on creating/designing/editing a DB? TIA FYI I'm not in this situation but just in case. Simultaneously or consecutively? If simultaneously, one approach might be to allow both to open the same file, but the first one on an object will 'lock' it from the other. If consecutively, you'd need a way to ensure that PersonB doesn't start until PersonA is done ... that's a matter of communication. There are tools that help with the communication ... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP ...

NEWS #2
www.google.agote.net ...

Excel to pdf #2
We have a worksheet in Excel that we are needing to convert to pdf. However, when it converts the pdf file is very small (text) and the page size changes from 8.5 x 11 to 40 x 28. Any assistance in correcting this matter would be greatly appreciated. Try deleting unused rows and columns, as described here: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Then covert the file to pdf format, and see if the problem has been fixed. Millicent wrote: > We have a worksheet in Excel that we are needing to > convert to pdf. However, when it converts the pdf file is > very small ...

>>>Please Read: Holiday Hours<<< #2
------=_NextPart_0001_11D38981 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear partners, In observance of the upcoming holiday the Partner Online Technical Communities will provide (limited, delayed) service on New Year's Day January 1, 2009 We will respond as quickly as possible on the day following the holiday. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may incur. We wish you all the best and a safe and happy holiday! Online Technical Community Support Team When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and b...

Can a XSLT combine several XML files during process?
Hi Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time I have two xml document which stored in memory stream and wanna to combine it together under several rules. I am tring to use a XSLT file but donon how to process several xml at a time Regards, Norton msnews.microsoft.com wrote: > Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time There is a main input tree and you can load other documents using the XSLT document function e.g. document('file2.xml') see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#document> for details. -- Martin Honnen ...

Deploying Delphi xml (Single User)
I recently upgraded an old Paradox-based database application, and decided that the new version should use an XML database for reasons of speed and reliability (among others), and the conversion and update went smoothly except for 1 thing: Although everything works as designed on my system, when deployed on another computer it throws an exception and dies. I'm not sure where the exception is because the address given appears to be in the DevExpress grid component, but I've never had a problem with their components before. Anyway, since I'm new to the XML world, I'm gues...

Automatically filling Box 70 on T4 #2
Enhancment request to automatically fill in Box 70 (found under T4 edit > other information) on the T4. Box 70 is Municipal Officers expense allowance. Customer has to manually calculate this right now by taking the taxable income and subtracting Box 14(2/3 taxable) to get the Box 70 amount of 1/3. v7.5 GP CDN Payroll Please enter this in product suggestion site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/productsuggestion Thanks. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -- Any views contained within are my personal views and not necess...

Out Of Office #10
Hi My issue is: Exchange 2000, hosting 2 domains, Users have two email addresses, one for each domain. Out of Office works when someone sends an email to the primary address, but not when sending to the users second email address. Any thoughts, comments welcomed. Cheers Iain ...

Hide Message Bar 02-03-10
I have a series of macros that modify data in a protected workbook. Only certain users have permission under SharePoint to run the macros and modify the data. At the end of the macro it displays a worksheet (read only) with the current edited data visible for all to see. But I also get a Message Bar(Excel 2007 below ribbon) “Server Workbook To modify this workbook, you must check it out “ followed by a “Check Out” button. Can I some how get rid of this Message Bar? And if so, how? From within the macro, or within the settings? I’ve tried Excel Options/Trust Center/Trust Cent...

validation #10
I want to add validation to a cell based on what is selected from a drop down in another cell. eg. If apple is selected excel will take validation from one area if orange is selected excel will take validation from another list. I hope this is clear. Ray Check out Debra Dalgleish's site for creating dependent lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:13:02 -0800, Ray <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to add validation to a cell based on what is selected from a drop down >in another cell. eg. If app...

Newsgroups? #2
Trying for info again. Outlook 2000. Have succeeded in moving the location of the pst file so that all my emails and address book get saved to My Documents, which I back up frequently. But it seems that Newgroups subscribed to are not so saved. Where are they saved please? they are in outlook express -so its whereever outlook express has their dbx files. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly...

SMTP logs #2
Does anyone know of an application that can monitor your SMTP logs for you? I need to monitor the SMTP logs in the morning for repeated attempts on the SMTP service. This is very annoying considering theres over a thousand lines of entries. Any suggestions? I even read somewhere you can use a script to monitor it...?? Thanks! Hi How about logging it using ODBC and then you could dump it into Access and do queries against it: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF027.html -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no ri...

replace "#DIV/0!" errors with blanks #2
Does anyone know how to replace #DIV/0! errors with blanks automatically? I am working with very large data sets, and complete averages, maximums, etc when compiling the data. However, the #DIV/0! errors always affect each subsequent calculations. I have tried using the Find and Replace commands under the Edit menu, and have also attempted formulas such as: =IF(AVERAGE(A12:A19)="#DIV/0!", "", AVERAGE(a12:a19)) Both of these methods leave me with the same "#DIV/0!" as before. As you can see, this will negatively affect any calculations based on the cell...

Sharing Violation 01-12-10
My coworker has an Excel 2007 workbook shared with another coworker. Both users are now getting a "Sharing Violation" error when trying to save the file and it no longer appears to be shared. Does anyone have any experience with this. I told them I just plain don't recommend doing the share-thing but too late for that advise. Thanks... ...

XML Validation in C # 2.0
Hi, I am trying to validate an invalid-XML against an XSD. I am using an XmlReaderSettings to set the ValidationEventHandler, ValidationType and adding the Schema to the SchemaSet. The XML has quite a few validation errors in it. But the ValidationEventHandler is throwing only the first validation error. I have used XmlValidatingReader instead and it was listing all the validation errors. Since it has been made obsolete in Version 2.0 I would like to know how do i list all the validation errors of an XML in 2.0. Thanks moud wrote: > I am trying to validate an invalid-XML against an XSD. I...

Drop Down Menu #2
In Word I'm able to attach a calendar as a drop down menu...then a person who clicks on that drop down menu will see the calendar and then can click a date which will be seen in the cell. Would you like to something similar in Excel? See Ron de Bruin's site for instructions on using a Calendar Control on a worksheet. http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Also note the section for calling the calendar from a Toolbar button. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 5 May 2009 14:24:15 -0700, Marlas <Marlas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Word I'm able to attach a c...