[ANN]VTD-XML 2.10

VTD-XML 2.10 is now released. It can be downloaded at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/vtd-xml/ximpleware_2.10/.
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.

* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support
for
parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application
performance
tuning for
processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip
files.
Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to
achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef
Aerts, John
Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for input and
suggestions

Hyphenation #2
I don't like it, and I don't want to install it. But Publisher won't leave me alone about it now. How do I get it to stop telling my about installing hyphenation? Microst Publisher 2000 SR-1 Windows XP Pro. -- _________________________ Bill DeShawn bdeshawn@nospamsterling.net http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn Have you tried a detect and repair found under help? Have you turned off hyphenation in Options? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bill DeShawn" <bdeshawn@nospamsterling.net>...

XML report to screen
Is it possible to output one of the Active Reports to the POS screen? I know you can have custom buttons open an HTML window. Can this HTML window display an Active xml Report? ...

Emailing in excel 2003 01-29-10
Hi all Guru, I have created a button which emails the addresses as shown below, what i would prefer if i could have it so that it emails what ever email address is in cell B10, instead of having set email addresses. Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ActiveWorkbook.Save Dim Response As String Dim DefaultFolder As String, DefaultFileName As String Dim FileToSave Dim OutApp As Object 'this emails operations manager Dim OutMail As Object Dim strbody As String Response = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to Approve this PIP?", _ vbYesNo + vbInformatio...

So, I guess I am in need of help with an "IF THEN" statement here... I have 18k records on a sheet. I am trying to 'auto-evaluate' the database - I don't want to send 10 catalogs to 1 address if there are 10 customers. I just want to send 2 for up to 5 customers, 3 for 5+... I don't want to waste that much paper (both capital, and physically, paper). I was hoping I could simply filter down the listings, not from 10 to 1, but from 10 to 3, and from 5 to 2... Does this make sense? Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanks, ...

Inventory #2
We are about to do our yearly physical inventory and I am creating the count sheet from a filter that is pulling department and category. When I go to print the sheets out I right click on the report, go the Show/Hide Columns and check the box that says Expected Qty but all that shows in the column is 0 for every item. It is really important that the staff has that number to compare the physical count to. Can someone help? No I would not put that on the count sheet and I think the reason it is 0 is because the count has yet to be Calculated. Rob "B Art Retailer" <BArtReta...

get xml option in data menu
i can't find the xml option in the data menu? any ideas? using office 2003 sbe. ...

How do I round up to the nearest 10?
Can anyone show me a formula to take any value in a cell and round it up to the nearest user defined 10, 20, 50, etc.? To round to the nearest 10, you can use this =round(b4,-1 "b4" is the cell reference. You would choose would cell the number you want to round is in tj =CEILING(A1,X) where X = the rounding criterion. For instance, to round up to the nearest 10: =CEILING(A1,10) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone show me a formula to take any value in a cell and round it up to the nearest user defined 10, 20, 50, etc.? >. > Hi Fred i...

lines on 2 axis
This works fine if you only plot 2 series, But how do you plot 3 series, 2 on Y axis and the 1 on the other Y axis ?? ??ian Hi, You can select a series and change the axis it is plotted on, depending on the combination of chart types. Check the Axis tab on the Format dialog that is displayed after double clicking the data series. Cheers Andy ias wrote: > This works fine if you only plot 2 series, > But how do you plot 3 series, 2 on Y axis and the 1 on the other Y axis ?? > ??ian -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Text to Columns 05-28-10
I have a column with the following data: A RUT 212874790014 Each cell has the word RUT, and the number changes, altough it always has 12 digits. I need to have the word in one cell and the number in another, so I use the text to column option. But when I finish doing this the result is: A B RUT 21,2875E+11 How can I avoid this, so as to keep displaying the whole original number in the cell? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- After performing the text to columns, format the number column as 'number' zero decimal points. "Emece&quo...

Consolidation #2
I have a large amount of data in several columns that I would like to put into one in the following manner: A1=x B1=y C1=z I want to consolidate x y and z with commas in one cell = x,y,z Thanks for the help! -- capnsean ------------------------------------------------------------------------ capnsean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25049 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385725 I guess spacing doesn't work, and I won't want to tempt fate in trying html. What I mean is this: A1=x B1=y C1=z I wan...

Sorting rows #2
I have a .csv spreadsheet that contains the following details in the columns A,B and C -2.07762 53.5114 GATSO:6354@30 -2.74783 53.3244 GATSO:3746@60 -0.76298 51.98999 GATSO:5244@30 -0.24594 52.58497 GATSO:0890@30 -2.77217 55.74874 GATSO:3110@60 -0.32181 51.33441 GATSO:4834@40 -0.39686 52.57074 GATSO:5951@70 There are over 3000 rows in my spreadsheet. What I would like is to sort the rows according to the data in the final column. So, I would like ...

making a flyer with publisher #2
hi, when i am making a flyer, there is only one spot where it allows me to insert a picture. i want to add more pictures but it does not give me that option. even if i left click in an empty area or try to add a picture there just isn't that option. if you could please let me know whether it is possible to add more than one picture and if so how? i am using publisher 2003 Are you using a wizard? Do you get an error? Did you go to insert, picture? You can add any amount of clipart to a project. Have you tried drag and drop from the Organizer? If you click on an image that is already ...

Version Compatibility #2
Just curious if anyone knows why Publisher 2003 is the only Office module that cannot be opened by earlier Office versions? Seems as though Office 2000 users can open Word, Excel, and Power Point 2003 files, but they cannot open Publisher 2003 files. My guess is based on Word, Excel and Power Point 2003 are saving their files in the same format as their counterparts in 2000. Publisher 2003 formats it's files differently than Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver USA "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoQg4gmfGHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Just...

Problem with public folders #2
I move mailbox and public folder from an old server (Win2K/Exchnage 2K) to new server (Win2K/Exchange 2K). I follow the instructions on the KB 307917, for public folder replication. Accindentally, I uninstal Exchange 2000 on the old server before to remove public folders replicas on the new exchange server. Outlook client can work on the public folders of new server, but I can not work with public folder (to remove public folders replicas) with Exchange System Manager (ESM). I Want to use folder proprierties to remove replica from old server. I can not see the public folder on the root publi...

BOB? More Craps HELP #2
Hi Bob Been spending some time on the code you sent and I think I found some errors. Can you check the code below to see what you think? I think it is now working according to the correct rules... Dim cellvalue Sub Craps() 'Excel Craps V1.3 Application.ScreenUpdating = False Range("B5:C1000").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("A4").Select Setup: Application.ScreenUpdating = True [B5] = [B2] Rollem: If (([B5] = 2) Or ([B5] = 3) Or ([B5] = 12)) Then GoTo CrapOut If (([B5] = 7) Or ([B5] = 11)) Then GoTo FirstLucky cellvalue = 0 GoTo NotWinner End NotWinner: ...

count number of rows in 2 worksheets
HI, Anyone can help? I need a macro code to count number of used rows in two seperate worksheets and compare. If the number do not match error message shall appear "Sheet1 has (blank) number and Sheet2 has (blank) number". (blank) being the number of used rows per sheet. Can this be done? thanks! You have some answers in your first posting of this question. However, I'd like to tell you that your question is not defined very well. You have to tell us what you mean by "used rows". For example, if there are blank rows inside your data, are they to be coun...

Named Range question #2
I have several named ranges in my spread sheet. Basically I want to vary the name used in many formulas without having to manually modify those formulas. For example: There are many range names defined, say range_one, range_two, etc. There are many cells that use range names. For example Average(name_one), sum(name_one), etc. Again I want to change the range name in these formulas without manually modifying the formulas. Any way to do this? If there are not too many, you can do a Find and Replace and they will replace the names (even in the formulas). Don wrote: > I have severa...

Outlook attachment problem #2
Dear All, I have a client who received an email from her client with attachments. At the end of the email a line written in Italic like the following: (See Attached file: 000_TG_Koh Chang.pdf)(See attached file:000_TGTrang.pdf) However, there is no way you can download, view, or save the attachments. The strange thing is when you forward the email. You will see the attachments show on under the subject line. When you double click it, you can see the attachments as usual. Why cannot see the attachment at the first time? Why it shows when forwarding? Many thanks Regards, Andrew Lau ...

VB code #2
Hi i have a workbook that has some sheet code that formats the worksheet problem is i have to click in a cell to activate the sheet code. if i select a cell in VB code this causes the macros /sheet code to crash. The cell remains selected stopping me pasting values into the worksheet. i need a cell to be selected(update format) then i need the cell deselected(allowing me to paste vlaues onto worksheet) Is there any way of de selecting the a cell in VB code? Kevin Kevin, I think it would help to see the code. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the P...

Investment Account will not Delete
Hello, I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears. I now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even close so it would not show up. Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007 Premium. My version is 16.0.125.1303. Thanks for any help in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote: > >I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to >c...

XsdObjectGen.ex vs Xsd.exe for .NET 2.0 usage
I am working on a .NET 2.0 project where we will be defining a large object model in XML schema and generating the C# code to process XML documents conforming to this XML schema into the object model. On a similar project, we used XsdObjectGen.exe. I am trying to determine if there are major enough reasons to use XsdObjectGen or if the .NET 2.0 version of Xsd.exe will suffice. Our XML schema will be defined using a fairly minimal set of schema conventions: - we will be creating named, complex types that make use of a limited set of primitive types (string, integer, decimal, date and...

Report error #2
I get the following error when running a prefilter report in CRM 3.0 but in VS in runs fine Reporting Services Error -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- a.. An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Get Online Help a.. Cannot set the command text for data set 'Kunde'. (rsErrorSettingCommandText) Get Online Help a.. Error during processing of the CommandText expression of dataset 'Kunde'. (rsQueryCommandTextProcessingError) Get Online Help Here is the sql statement SELECT accountnumb...

Help #10
I have asked for help twice and have recieved a reply twice. Both times I am unable to see the text. I am directed to click a link to read the reply. it opens a blank window. Please respond using my hotmail address OABenedict@Hotmail.com. Then I should be able to see the text. My origional question is: How do i set the default paper feed to auto when using Publisher 2007? Thank you OAB Bear wrote: > I have asked for help twice and have recieved a reply twice. Both > times I am unable to see the text. I am directed to click a link to > read the reply. it opens a blank wi...

Address book view #2
How do you create an address book view on Exchange 5.5 server? We want to split up the GAL by work location. We have only one server. Thanks Steve Parker I normally follow this article to set up address book views on Exchange 5.5 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q182/9/02.asp&NoWebContent=1 -- Tyrone Cowart Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Steve Parker&...

[MAPILAB ANN.] Native POP3 Connector v2 for Exchange/SBS
We are proudly bringing to your attention our new product: Native POP3 Connector version 2. Free trial download is available! Comparing to the first version this is a completely new solution which enables Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003 (Small Business Server 2000/2003) to work with POP3 mail in a complete and native way. Beside the others it includes the following key features: #1 INTEGRATION Exchange System Manager full integration with the distributed administration feature. NPC is a native solution for Exchange Server: you can manage and configure it as if it were a st...