Where to find good set of icons and png files

Hi everybody,
Does anyone know where to find good set of icons and .png files for using in
VB and Office development projects ?
--
Best regards,
Edward

How about the Visual Stuio Icon Library included with VS?

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\VS2008ImageLibrary\1033

-Scott

"Edward" <Edward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
> Does anyone know where to find good set of icons and .png files for using
> in
> VB and Office development projects ?
> --
> Best regards,
> Edward

0
Scott
1/12/2010 8:52:42 PM
Am 12.01.2010 21:52, schrieb Scott M.:
> How about the Visual Stuio Icon Library included with VS?
>
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\VS2008ImageLibrary\1033

That's what I'd recommend too.  However, note that these icons are not
included in all versions of VS.  In addition, they are maybe not
available because the according checkbox in VS setup has been deselected
when installing VS.

--
  M S   Herfried K. Wagner
M V P  <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
"Edward" <Edward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
> Does anyone know where to find good set of icons and .png files for using
> in
> VB and Office development projects ?
> --
> Best regards,
> Edward

A good outside source that I use for most of my VB projects (when I don't
have time to make my own) is http://www.iconarchive.com/. You need to check
the usage restrictions if you're going to distribute an app with any icons
from there (or any thrid party icons, really).

--
Jack

0
Captain

Finding Owner's Transfer Transactions
Hi, Is there any way of knowing if a transfer is a owner's transfer or not? Is it possible to get a list of individual owner's transfers in a period? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, FDV wrote: > >Is there any way of knowing if a transfer is a owner's transfer or not? >Is it possible to get a list of individual owner's transfers in a period? What is an owner's transfer? ...

Import Data from the different worksheet in the same excel file.
-I would like to create a table. -The table will have two columns. -The data in each cell is a summation of a number of cells in another worksheet. -In my table, there are quite a few rows and hence I can't create this table manually. -I created the first value by writing the formula for summation and clicking on each different cell values in another worksheet and tried to copy the formula in the other cells for all the worksheets. -Its not switching the worksheets automatically, it just switches the column in the same worksheet. -Below is the table I am trying to create.And I want to gen...

Any possible ways to shrink Excel files with Macros?
Hi, When there are macros in a file, does it increase the file size significantly? If yes, how is it possible for me to reduce the file size without deleting any of my information/macros? Regards, Karen I've never thought that macro code increased the size in typical workbooks. I'd guess that the amount of data in each worksheet has much more to do with the size of the workbook. (Well, except for those workbooks that are mostly code (addins and the like).) But one thing that can increase the size of workbooks is when excel sets the last used cell. If you hit ctrl-end, do you go ...

Setting Up Yahoo Mail Account in Outlook
I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my Yahoo address. How do I do this? I am not sure of the settings for this and can't find it anywhere on Yahoo. Thanks. Pat Sigh...3 clicks http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-40.html=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, patetc asked: | I am using Outlook 2002 and want to set it up to receive mail from my | Yahoo address. How ...

If Cell Color is yellow set adjacent cell to value
Could someone help me with the VB for this please. I want to search column D and for each cell in column D that i highlighted Yellow I want to set the Value of that cell to Column G i the same row. So if column D15 is highlighted yellow and has a value of 10 I wan cell G15 to be set to 10. This will save me so much time. Thanks for your help. S -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi I think you should start by looking at Chip's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm I reckon you'll need to set up a User Defined Function for it. -- Andy. "serhat &...

How do you ignor File Not Found Dialog Popup ?
Workbooks("Master.xls").Worksheets("UpdatedList").Cells(rw, 2).FormulaR1C1 = "='[" & FileName & "]PointCount'!R2C5" The above is my line of code that inserts a formula into a cell in my Master.xls workbook the formula links to a value in the worksheet called PointCount from multiple different workbooks. the problem is that if the program encounters a workbook that does not have a worksheet named "PointCount" I get a pop up FileNotFound window asking me to browse to the file that has the worksheet "PointCount&...

Files opening with a number appended
Hi all, Hope you can help. I have a Macro in an excel file that looks for and opens another named excel file based on some variables. For example a new spreadsheet is opened today called 100305 (based on the date), the macro will then look for a file from the previous week (030305), open it, look for a certain value and copy it into the new sheet. However from time to time I'm finding that when the macro opens the previous file it appends a '1' to the end of the name (eg 0303051) and therefore my macro fails as it can't reference the file properly in order to find the requi...

NK2 files
Article Q287623 asks us to clear the NK2 files on the system to get my automatic address completion to work. I have searched and searched (with display hidden files option turned on) and am unable to find any *.NK2 files on the system. Any thoughts would be appreciated. This may be a dumb question, but you are using Outlook 2002, correct? Do you have the option to suggest names while completing... checked in Tools | Options | E-Mail Options | Advanced E-Mail Options? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstic...

Currency values set to 2 decimal places
Is it possible to set a currency value fixed to 2 decimal points a opposed to just rounded up or down. for example if 33.3% discount was applied to �10 it would be �6.66666 which would display as �6.67 Therefore if you had 3 x �6.67 it woul work it out as �20.00 and not �20.01. Pau -- clappu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- clappus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1613 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 Yes, set the format to Currency, and that will work. -- HTH R...

HQ Remember Find Criteria
IT'd be really, Really, REALLY nice if the 'Find Global Customer' window remembered the fields to be searched. Store Operations does it, why not HQ? Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Finding Maximum Score
I have a form that has 3 trial scores, I would like a field in the same form to show me the maximum score of the 3 trials. How can this be done? Thanks, Tom Tom That depends... Are the three scores held in three separate fields in the underlying table? If so, this describes ... a spreadsheet! Looking "across" fields for a maximum is something that you'd do in Excel, but Access is a relational database, and provides relationally-oriented features and functions. In a well-normalized Access table, finding the maximum of a set of scores involves looking "down"...

setting up multiple hotmail accounts not possible
I am trying to set up 2 Hotmail accounts in Outlook 2002. When I have entered all the correct information and try to Send/Receive, after about a minute, it gives me an error message saying that it needs to be in offline mode. My original account works fine and does even with the second added. But when I add the second e-mail address, it doesn't send or receive from that new account. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? It would be greatly appreciated. Steve Outlook does not support more than 1 account - some people have 2 or more working but it seems like the luck ...

Help needed with Money 2003 files
Hi there, I've been using money 2003 for years even when upgrading to new PC's as I had the original disk. I've just had to rebuild my hard drive and now cannot find the disk anywhere so cannot install Money. As you cannot now buy Money, I've tried downloading the trial version of Money so that I can access all the account details/balances but it says that they're not compatible with earlier versions of money. Is there anything that I can do to get these files open or have I lost all my records for the last 6 years? I'd really appreciate your assistance. Jayne EggHead...

Finding merged cells #2
Sorry for posting 2 messages with ref to the same problem but I am in dire need of a solution... I seem to have a problem due to cells in a worksheet being merged, how can i identify these cells? Many thanks, Rick Excel version? If you have 2002 or 2003 you can use Edit, Find, Format (and specify merged cells), Find All. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "R D S" <ricknewsgroup@members.v21.co.uk> wrote in message news:385u2aF5kslgkU1@individual.net... | Sorry for posting 2 messages with ref to the same problem but I am in dire | need of a solution... | | I seem to have a problem d...

disable line and page breaks icons on new emails
I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no joy. Linda Laing wrote: > I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email > I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the > paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no > joy. You neglected to mention WHICH version of Outlook that you are us...

Unexpected quote marks in exports to tab-delimited files
I am experiencing a problem exporting data to a tab-delimited file. The results of the export cause unexpected (and unwanted) double quotes to appear (apparently) randomly throughout the file. They appear in certain cells - it is replicable, and it's always the same cells - but there appears to be no pattern. This happens regardless of cell format (general v text), and only when exported to a tab-delimited file and viewed from a text viewer such as notepad. Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. Thanks! David, Those aren't double quotes. They're single quot...

how do I access training for OneNote 2010. Can only find 2007
Have just down loaded office 2010. I was going to do the training session for OneNote 2010 but decided to leave it until later. Can anyone direct me to the training exercise. I can only find training for onenote 2007 Thanks I'm not aware of any training available for OneNote 2010 just yet - keep in mind that the 2010 product won't officially be released until June. I'll keep my eyes open though, and post it if I find any. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.onenote-tips.com "Elainet" <...

Can't Create a Batch File that's Executable
I'm running Windows Home Premium, SP2. Windows Defender, Spyware Doctor, MBAM, SAS and CCleaner. MS Office 2007. 2 GB of RAM. All WU's are current. System is running fine. I'm having trouble with Win Defender Definitions updates so I'm working via e-mail with MS to reset my Security Settings and Permissions. One of their suggestions is to create a batch file using Run==>Cmd==notepad and have this file contain the following: @echo off subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=administrators=f subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=administrators...

How to Set Reminder Notice to Remain on Top Outlook 2003
Hi, I've read a few posts about this problem: The reminder notification box pops under or gets covered by other windows, defeating the visual element and purpose of the reminder (yes, the taskbar button is visible, but could be difficult to see depending on the number of windows open, amount of available space on the taskbar, resolution setting, size of screen, and other desktop settings, etc.). This problem has not been adequately addressed in these other posts or the KB, IMHO. Is there a reg hack to set the Reminder Notice to "Remain on Top"? Is there a "nag&...

saving files & downloading from financial institutions
I have Microsoft Money 2004 (unopened box) sitting next to me. I have two questions before I open the box and commit myself (otherwise I'll return it.) 1. My version of Microsoft 2001 will only allow me to save to a floppy or the hard drive. I would like to save to a CD. On 2001, I get the choices "a" drive (floppy) and "c" drive (hard disk) and can not change them. Is it possible to save to a different drive with the 2004 version? 2. When I try to view the article on the Microsoft website listing which financial institutions participate in the online u...

Valid for advanced find... CRM 3
Hello Microsoft: As you probably know, there are attributes which are “not valid” for Advanced Find. For example, account/businesstypecode (http://{yourCRMserver}/sdk/list.aspx) is an important search criterion for accounts. For my organization (and I assume for others too) it is mandatory to be able to separate these business types for campaigns, lists, etc. For now, I told our CRM users that they have to sort the results by business type and than scroll to their desired business type… (What is an unacceptable and limiting state…). Please let us/me know how to fix this problem. Tha...

Excel crashes when opening files from Windows Explorer
Strange error happening here. If I open Excel manually and click Open and go find my files, Excel works just fine However, if I go to Windows Explorer and Dbl Click on an XLS file, it crashes Excel with the "This program has caused an illegal operation and is being debugged" (or whatever that standard error is This is Win2k with SPs, Office 2k with SPs, and everything should be up to date Any help would be great. Only thing I can think to try is to uninstall it and reinstall it. Hi not sure this will help but try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck...

Money Plus Premium
Just installed M+ Premium on Windows 7 (64 bit) OS. I have Money 2003 installed on the old computer running Windows XP. Copied my money.mny file from Money 2003 on old computer to documents folder on Windows 7/M+ computer and started the M+ Premium program. It prompted me for password and brought up "converting file" screen. Program then stops responding. Is there a way to get my data file from Money 2003 converted to use with M+ Premium? Thanks. Bob In microsoft.public.money, bobinwa wrote: >Just installed M+ Premium on Windows 7 (64 bit) OS. I have Money 2003...

Publisher fails to open a particular file
When a try open a pub file - just this one in particular all the others are ok - I keep getting this error message " Publisher cannot open file " Can anyone, please, tell me whether the file is currupted or something to do with security, as I am the administrator. Many thanks R S Martins Martins Ricky wrote: > When a try open a pub file - just this one in particular > all the others are ok - > I keep getting this error message " Publisher cannot open > file " > > Can anyone, please, tell me whether the file is currupted > or something t...

EXPORT any record (row) to a formated txt file
Hi I want export every row to a seperated text file. with MS-Word mail merge wizard I can read the xls file and create a formated (with some content) file. but I can't export it to seperated file. 1- In excel is any formula for export any row to the txt file (that have some content). 2- How can this senario, with mail merge wizard in MS-Word. --- My Excel file have this content: MYNAME MYNUMBER Name1 123 Name2 321 Name3 231 --- I want TXT file with this content: [Credits] name=MYNAME [Global] no=MYNUMBER --- final txt file's 1.txt...