WebBrowser Control Garbles when Set to EditMode

I have the webbrowser control and it is set to designmode like this:

      theWebBrowser.AllowNavigation = False
      theWebBrowser.AllowWebBrowserDrop = False
      theWebBrowser.IsWebBrowserContextMenuEnabled = False
      theWebBrowser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True
      theWebBrowser.ActiveXInstance.document.designmode = "On"

I have tried something similar using IE and Firefox by running this in
the browser:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true';
document.designMode='on'; void 0

They both put the the page in edit mode, but the first way garbles the
page. The second works just fine, not changing anything. I have tried
a number of things, such as running the JavaScript against the
webbrowser control. But the result is the same.

I am surprised that I haven't found any mention of this anywhere

0
cellocoder

change printer settings
Is it really that hard to write a decent application that is able to print (using Microsoft Visual C++ 6) ?! In my CMainFrame class, I added a member to manage the page setup for the whole application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PAGESETUPDLG* m_pPageSetupDLG; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I also customized the page setup dialog box, so when I press the 'Printer' button, a call is made to CMyPrintDialog (a class that was derived from CPrintDialog). ----------------------------...

How to set up an alphabet which can be clicked to scroll to that l
I have an Excel file with 9000 records and 15 fields sorted alphabetically. I want to set up the letters of the alphabet at the top so that if I click a letter it will scroll to the first record wih that letter. I have seen this often on WEB pages. Can it be done in Excel? What is the name of this device? If it is a program, where can I find it? I have Office 2003 Excel. Thanks for your help. Bob Barckley rbarckle@cox.net You could put the alphabet (one character in each cell) at the top of your list. The assign a hyperlink to that cell that goes to location that you want. Select the ...

User Account Control gets continually TURNED OFF?
I turn it on and at some point I see where it has been turned off. I have had to do this at least (3) times this week. Any help please as I would like to keep it on... Someone else using the computer? I keep mine turned off as it is one big PIA. "Artreid" <artreid@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message news:uagThRh4KHA.3880@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I turn it on and at some point I see where it has been turned off. I have > had to do this at least (3) times this week. > > Any help please as I would like to keep it on... > > WIFEY -- ...

Print Set-up is using only 10% of Page
I have a large document I am trying to have print out. The data I am printing is forced into about 10% of the page -- in the upper left hand corner -- rather than using the entire space available on the page. As a result, the data is too small to read. I had this document set up to print the way I wanted it -- using the entire page, and then at some point it got corrupted and crammed into the upper left hand corner. This happens to me quite often on this machine and on others. Thanks for any help. Excel 2000, XP. I would guess that on "Page Setup", you have the scaling checke...

Setting up Exchange 2003 in a new environment #2
Hi Guys/Gals, I need some guidance as I am preparing to setup a new domain and exchange enviroment. this company currently has no internal domain structure, and no email structure at all. however their website/domain is being hosted through service provider, which has included a certain # of email accounts that can be used, via POP3 and SMTP. for these email addresses to work with the new exchange, what are some of the steps that I need to ensure that I use, in order for email to properly work internally and externally? I know that I need to have a DC structure put into place first, ...

Controlling a Sub Form
I have a form that displays single records. The form has a tab control with 3 tabs. On the third tab, I have a sub form, that does not allow additions. On that same tab, I have a command button to add a new record to the subform. I'm having difficulty adding a new record (i.e. nothing happens). Main Form Name = frmContacts Sub Form Name = sfrmContactEntry Tab Control Name = tabInfo Tab Name = pageComments Command Button Name = cmdAdd Private Sub cmdAdd_Click() Me.sfrmContactEntry.SetFocus Me.sfrmContactEntry.AllowAdditions = True DoCmd.GoToRecord , , ac...

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Encountered an Error During Set
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Encountered an Error During Setup - there is no error code with it. I have Office 2003 installed and I'm unable to completely uninstall it. I've even used the Office Removal Tool from the resource kit. How can I get Ofc 2007 to install? (note the disc is ok as it worked on another PC) Does the license for the 'disc that worked on another PC' allow the software to be installed on your PC as well? Daddy "Mark Bergman" <MarkBergman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F5C4811-1C2F-49AB-88E2-9F09F00...

Create a bar graph with three sets of labels
I have a bar chart with the following data Depth (on left side axis of graph) - 50, 100, 150, 200 etc No of blows (on bottom axis of graph) - 1, 2, 3.... 10 I would like to add labels to the top axis of the chart, showing the correlation between no of blows and CBR values. ie 1 blow = CBR 3.5, 2=8, 3=13, 4=18.... I have faked it by using a text box showing the CBR's at the top of the chart, but would prefer an actual set of labels Any ideas out there? Ideas please Hi, If the information aligns with the current x axis labeling you could use a dummy series on the secondary axis...

Error after rollup update 1 in fiscal settings
After the rollup on a dutch language test system the fiscal setting give error: >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Error Details: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. Source File: Not availab...

Set Date via VBA
I have a SQL INSERT statement that should insert a record into a table using valkues from a form. All values are going in OK apart from a date field, which is always being set to 30/12/1899 whether I set using the form field I really want or by setting a literal e.g. "11/11/2007". Can anyone please help me? /On Nov 9, 12:26 pm, Rose B <Ro...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a SQL INSERT statement that should insert a record into a table using > valkues from a form. All values are going in OK apart from a date field, > which is always being set to 30/12/1...

Setting up a spread sheet
How do I set up a spread sheet for a small business expense/income monthly statement? Jean, have a look here for some ideas, http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx or Google it here http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel*&lr=lang_en&num=50&hl=en -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "jean" <jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9043413-D...

For Dummies:Where do I start setting up OL on my own computer?
Where I work, we've always used Outlook for email. I think we started with the version before 2000 Pro; we're now using 2007 Pro. I have Outlook 2000 Pro at home (on XP Pro SP 3). Here's the For Dummies part - Outlook has always just been there. It's been a part of our computer set-up ever since I started using computers out here. So I have absolutely no clue how to set it up for use on my own home computer!! I have a couple of gmail accounts and two web sites with email accessed through the host's web control panel. I'm wanting to set up a system where...

Importing Text with ONLY Tab set as a delimiter and NOT space?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel My previous version of excel would default to importing tab-delimited text w/ just the tab checked (in step 2 of 3 in text import wizard). My excel now insists on the space being checked as well. Obviously I can uncheck this each time I go through the import wizard, but in the old version it was nice to double-click on a text file &amp; avoid having to go through the text-import wizard each time. Is there a way to set this in preferences somewhere? ...

When I import contacts can I control the "File as" field?
I've exported my contacts out of Outlook 2003 and there is no field for "File As" that I can see. Is there a way to control this field when I'm importing contacts into another users contacts? Thanks Kelvin Why not simply copy the contacts folder to a new pst then attach that pst to the other users Profile? <Kelvin Beaton> wrote in message news:%23dk1W4s%23HHA.4612@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I've exported my contacts out of Outlook 2003 and there is no field for > "File As" that I can see. > > Is there a way to control this field whe...

How to activate the OCX control?
If I set the OCX control is "invisible at runtime", how to activate it when the application run? As I try to use the window handler in the OCX but it is NULL. -- Regards, Anthony Lam Analyst Programmer Jadeflex Ltd ...

how to add a control box to Shell_TrayWnd?
hi, is there any way to add a control Shell_TrayWnd? thanks ...

preprocessing ASP.NET tags generated by the XML Control
Hi, I have an ASP.NET webpage that contains an ASP.NET XML control. This control accepts an XSLT stylesheet and XML document which it then uses to render HTML code where the XML control is positioned for the client at the server. This setup works great for an XSLT stylesheet that generates plain HTML tags. But, this doesn't work so well if I use ASP.NET tags (such as <asp:dropdownlist>) inside the stylesheet. Although the code for the ASP.NET tags DOES get generated by the XML control, it doesn't get processed by the ASP.NET engine which converts such tags into regular HTML t...

changing letter sets to numeric equiv
well, I thought it should be easy...maybe it is, I just can't find it. Is there any way to identify letter inputs in one set of cells, an convert them into numbers in another -- same size -- set of cells. For instance, children's grades, but 2-letter sets (always of a give set) AA,BC,CB,DF,FA, etc. turns into 49, 32,27,12, 99 or whateve numbers are assigned to the letter combination. These combinations ar set, but are not static to the single letter (AA /= 44, it i equivalent to 49 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Don't worry, it is easy. Say your 2-letter gr...

Hello, we were given a compiled asp.net app which is running on our iis 5.0 (.net v2.0.50727.1873) server in which appears to be functioning fine for the most part but one of the pages displays this subject's error and was wondering if there could be an iis and/or server configuration that needs to be adjusted since this is compiled and can't step through to debug it? Thanks in advance. "." wrote: > Hello, we were given a compiled asp.net app which is running on our iis 5.0 > (.net v2.0.50727.1873) server in which appears to be functioning fine...

Control Source for a combo box on a form
Hi On my form, I use a combo box for teachers based on a separate table. On my form, I want to be able to add the teacher name so I created a new combo box and use a lookup to attach it to the teachers table. I can't get it to link the associated table for my form. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance. You can use 1 combo box and use the NotInList event to add the teacher. See my code at: http://www.datastrat.com/Code/NotInListCode.txt and a demo of how it works at: http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/NotInListDemo.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www...

Set Outlook to NOT save attachments in Sent Items?
Is there a setting, registry key, etc. in Outlook that can be sent so that the text of messages is saved to Sent Items but not the attachments? I mean, I already have the file ;) Having another copy in my Sent Items just uses up space. I believe this can be done with Outlook Express but I can't find a relevant setting in Outlook. Outlook 2003, if that matters. Thanks, -S. No. Not without running code or a third party program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be de...

Using Microsoft.CRM controls
I am trying to build an add-on. It'd be great to reproduce CRM's L&F if I can. And as I was searching for a way to do this, I came across a third party add-on that does this by implementing Microsoft CRM controls, namely - Microsoft.CRM.Application.Controls.AppPage, Microsoft.CRM.AppComponents. I do not see any documentation on these classes and I am puzzled as to how they were able to inherit from these classes and create their web server controls. Also, when I took the CRM course, the instructor told us in the class that anything other than Microsoft.CRM.Proxy is not supporte...

Global setting for Protected Cell Color?
The only thing close seems to be conditional formatting and it doesn't seem to meet my needs. I selected the whole sheet, set first box in Format | Conditional Formatting to Formula Is and set the formula to be =cell("Protect",a1)=1 and set the format as blue text. Since a1 is protected, all the cells become blue text. Any ideas how to do this globally rather than a cell by cell format? For me, when I select the entire sheet, with A1 active, and set the CF to be: CF1: Formula is =Cell("protect", A1) Format1: <font>/<blue> Only the...

Adding a control and a background to a view, flickers
Hi, if I create a basic project, (SDI with CView). In my "OnInitialUpdate" I create a control, say a CTreeCtrl() for example, (yes it is a global value). My tree ctrl works fine, and I can resize the control, (in the OnSize() I call the MoveWindow to resize the control as I need). But the problem is when I add a background colour. If I use a bitmap and try to place it at the background picture, Where 'r' is the rectangle I want to stretch the bitmap over. I do... CMyView::OnDraw(...) { .... pDC->StretchBlt(0,0,r.Width(),r.Height(),pMemDC,0,0, bkwidth,bkheight , SR...

Setting "Reply to:" address in E2K
We are moving all our users to a new Internet domain as our company was purchased by another company. As we move users from our Exchange 2000 system, we want to have all their mail forwarded to their new domain. To do this we had to create "contacts" with their new SMTP addresses and then forward all their mail to this contact. We are still allowing them to send messages from their old accounts, but we would like to have their default "Reply to:" address set to their new email address so that when somebody replies to a message from them, it will be directed to the ...