Tutorial for Beginner

Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql
application ?
I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net  .

Does any tutorial  can teach me create the application form, using textbox
and bind to database (ado.net) ?
just a little sample application ?

Thanks in advance
From Agnes

0
Sze

Sze wrote:
> Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql
> application ?
> I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net  .
>
> Does any tutorial  can teach me create the application form, using textbox
> and bind to database (ado.net) ?
> just a little sample application ?

Maybe, the Pet Shop project can help you out.

<http://books.google.com/books?id=I9koP7qtwkkC&pg=PA267&lpg=PA267&dq=pet+shop+project+for+VB.net&source=bl&ots=pzjx8o2aZC&sig=OtAZx00cSnKXfoCd-Be3sUBt0bw&hl=en&ei=NBkjTMfFJcTflgfM2_DIDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=pet%20shop%20project%20for%20VB.net&f=false>
0
Mr

excel 2003 tutorial
Hello, Is there any free web page that train excel 2003 with pictures, not lots of wording. I am also looking for some class lab kind of sections to practice what I learned. Thanks, Jim. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C4B9EC.7CA1B790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jim, I don't think you are going to get very far on pictures alone. You might look at Debra's site http://www.contextures.com it has more pictures than most, but relies on wording like the others. If this ...

Sarbanes-Oxley Investor Protection Tutorial.
Sarbanes-Oxley Tutorial. What is Sarbanes-Oxley Act ?, Sarbanes Oxley Training, Sarbanes-Oxley Overview, Sarbanes Oxley Sections 302,906,404, SOX Compliance 404 ineffective? http://flying-rugs.com/sarbanes-oxley-compliance/ ...

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp ...

Beginner question: making a new kind of device using webcams?
I'm a beginner but I'm determined to do this. How, in a nutshell, do I make a driver that is automatically installed upon plugging in 2 specific webcams, that when called upon does some real-time vision-based detection on the images (using OpenCV, my own code) and then exposes custom-fired events and variables based on what is found in the detection, which can be accessed system-wide by any application, but which does not expose the images from the cameras, or automatically install default drivers for webcams. In other words, a vision-based user interface. I'm aware ...

i am a vc++ beginner ,which books is suitable to me?
i haven't learnt c++ before ,if i want to learn vc++,do i need to buy a c++ book to learn before i learn vc++? or some vc++ books are suitable to someone who hasn't learnt c++ before? any suggestions? thanks! It will be far better if you learn C++ before you jump on to windows bandwagon with or w/o MFC. You can certainly learn C++ by using MFC but its not really a good approach. It is especially difficult if you have no programming experience. Having said that I know there is book by Dietel(??) which teaches C++ and MFC simultaneously. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yah...

tutorials PSP
Sorry, wrong group... ...

Excel beginner: counting rows in a external file
Hi all. Very basic question: I need to fill a cell of my spreadsheet with th number of lines(row) in an external files (that is automaticall created by another tool). Which is the best/easy way to do it? thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com use this is yourworkbook.xls is open Sub oss()' IF open MsgBox Workbooks("yourworkbookt.xls").Sheets("sheet1").Range("c24:c27").Rows.Count End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "pimar >" <<pimar.10lhho@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:p...

Need DCOM Tutorial
Does anyone know a good DCOM tutorial project out there? look at www.codeproject.com -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Ivan Starr" <ivan@ivanstarr.com> wrote in message news:ucpGQYuQGHA.5116@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know a good DCOM tutorial project out there? > > > "Ivan Starr" <ivan@ivanstarr.com> wrote in message news:ucpGQYuQGHA.5116@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know a good DCOM tutorial project out there? The book "Inside Distributed COM" by Guy and Henry Eddon is a really good tu...

money 2004 tutorial
Does anyone know where on the Internet I can find a Tutorial for Money 2004 that can easily be printed out? Thanks. ...

Beginners question
I do not understand the following. Please try it and you will see what I mean. I create a brand new project starting on Mon 31/11/2009. I do not change any default settings. I create a task called "Project" and create 2 subtasks both with a duration of 5 days and link them. Why does the second task start on Fri 04/12/2009? And not on the Mon 07/12/2009? Task 1 starts on Mon and finishes on Fri. But Task 2 starts on Fri and finishes on Fri. ???..... I really don't understand how this can be right --- or helpful! If I create a further 2 tasks, again with 5 d...

Visual Basic tutorial: Which version?
I decided this evening to look for an online tutorial and start learning VB properly. I didn't get pass first base as I see there are different versions. I see there is VB6 and VB2008. I'm using Office 2007 now, 2010 soon, so which version should I learn and what are the differences? Ideally, I'd like to find a modulised tutorial that starts out at beginning level and progresses through the advanced levels. Suggestions? Thanks :-) In article <5F76AF65-2843-4959-B20D-012EAD7D913B@microsoft.com>, Kevryl wrote: > I decided this evening to look for an online...

Macro Help Tutorials
Hello Are there any downloadable tutorials or readmes that provide more information on using macros in Excel 2003? Even a very basic, introductory level guide on using macros would help. I can't seem to find any on microsoft's website or anywhere else. The one made for Excel 2000 doesn't work for me since I have Excel 2003. Thanks for any help Wy-Men Loh Hi Wy-Men Loh, http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm#vbatutorials --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Sear...

Need site for VB Tutorial
Hello Can someone suggest some site to learn VB?? Thanks Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26676 Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SMILE" <SMILE.1dp2ta@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:SMILE.1dp2ta@excelforum-nospam.com... > > Hello > Can someone suggest some site to learn VB...

Looking for tutorial, manual or FAQ!
Hi, Is there some place on the internet where I can find a tutorial about building webforms in MS CRM, using the datagrid (and similar stuff) and the DHTML components from MS CRM? I've got the Customization Training Kit but this only scratches the surface. I don't think it's on MSDN of TechNet... I've added a navbar button to the Opportunities screen and want to show a form with a datagrid on it, so the user can add accounts to a datagrid. Is this so poorly documented or am I looking in the wrong places? At this moment I'm looking for answers in the cached files of IE......

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp ...

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp Wilson. ...

2 questions from a beginner
Hi i have 2 questions on how to do things if anyone could help it woul be great. I need to create a text box and a button where when you ente a number in the text and click the button it mutiplies the number, th question actually looks like this... a) Define a variable Mult in you code b) When the user clicks the button if the textbox has an empty string set the variable Mult to 10. If it is not empty, set the variable Mul to the number they typed into the textbox. c) Use a for..next loop to fill in the values in column A and B a shown in the sample. Hint use the cell property. and the othe...

Tutorial
Hi, I was wondering if there is a tutorial on how to setup Exchange with a POP3 server. This is what I have and this is what I'd like to do. I'm running 2003 SBS with Exchange 2003, I mostly have XP PRO with 2002/2003 Outlook I use Exchange internally and I have a POP3 externally (hosted by another company, but not my ISP) anyway, I'd like to have my Exchange setup to communicate with the POP3 instead of setting up each Outlook account with the POP3 settings. I know there is an MX record that I need to create but I'm not clear as to what else to do. Thanks for your time,...

Excel Tips and Tutorials Blog #2
I'm currently working on a new Excel Tips and Tutorials Blog for beginners, intermediate and advanced users alike. I need some ideas for common problems or tips that people request on newsgroups and searches on the internet etc. If you could please suggest some ideas to me that I can write tutorials for and therefore add content to my blog with I would be grateful. Please email any ideas or previous problems you have had to mattyboy150279@gmail.com and I will add them to my site with detailed solutions. My site is http://teachr.blogspot.com Many thanks in advance. Mat ...

XPath beginners question
I have limited experience of XML and I am trying to use XPath to get at all <tag4> elements given a certain value for <tag3> (see my example below : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <tag1> <tag2> <tag3> <tag4> <tag4> <tag4> </tag2> <tag2> <tag3> <tag4> <tag4> </tag2> </tag1> Any assistance would be really appreciated. Cheers, Mike *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENE...

Pub 2002
Any recommendations for free on-line tutorials (Publisher 2002)? TIA Regards... Publisher specific 2002 articles http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010423401033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Won Dampchin" <TuDampchin@myrealbox_dont*like*spam_.com> wrote in message news:4155bqF1d1tqcU1@individual.net... > Any recommendations for free on-line tutorials (Publisher 2002)? > > TIA > Regards... > "Won Dampchin" <TuDampchin@myrealbox_dont*like*spam_.com&...

Earn $200 per day without a website
Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent" programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on, because I am going to show you............. How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid technique I stole from my own affiliate Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by- step. http://www.showroute.com/odp I Got MY Own ATM. J http://www.showroute.com/odp Wilson. ...

Advice or tutorial on creating variables from clkipboard contents
Where can I find advice or a tutorial for creating a variable from selected cell contents, i.e. from the clipboard content. I have a relative macro that captures a string from one worksheet and searches for the string in a second worksheet. On finding the string in the second sheet, it returns to the first sheet and picks up the sting in an adjacent cell and returns to the second sheet and pastes the second string into a cell adjacent to the 'found' cell. The macro then returns to the first sheet and moves down one row, preparatory to repeating the capture/switch/search/ etc routi...

Tutorial
Can anyone suggest an online tutorial or a book for Outlook? I've just started as Office manager for a new company and, having always worked within corporations, have always had an IT department. Now I am the IT department, tea girl - you name it, I'm it! Need to refresh my memory regarding setting up accounts etc. All help gratefully received. Many thanks Michele G'Day Michele, The following sites may help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/training/CR061832721033.aspx http://www.howto-outlook.com/index.html. These also may help, and include Book recommendations: http://www...