Simple menustrip merge question...

I've got an MDI container form with it's own menustrip control. The
menustrip gets merged with any forms opened inside it. No problems.
Most are set for MatchOnly or Append.

The MDI has an 'About' that I always want to be at the end. But any
menu items that get appended always go to the end. How can I change
this?
0
kevinp

Send on Behalf Question
Hi all Not sure if this is an Exchange or Outlook question entirely. What I would like to set up is a template system such that: Selected admin users can send from a mailbox/group address These users can all use the transmittal template The reply address in the template is the group rather than the individual Is this clear? TIA Phil Kinda....I think. For this kind of setup, I would create a mailbox, and then give full access and send on behalf of rights to the people in the group. You can then add that mailbox in to their exchange profile....when they want to reply using that mail...

Bank Reconcilation Question
We had some voids that got hung up in payroll. It Generated over 7000 records. I removed them from UPR30100 and from CM20100 and CM20200. When they run a Bank Reconcilation Edit List the amount is way out of Wack. How do I rebuild the totals for this report? Thanks Rick P. Run Check Links in GL CM Tables. this may help rebuild the missing records in the system. Make sure you have a dependable backup before running it. Regards, ems "Rick Phillips" wrote: > We had some voids that got hung up in payroll. It Generated over 7000 > records. I removed them from...

Mail merge doc won't open
Word 2003 mail merge document will not open until Excel 2003 source file is closed. As soon as the source file was closed, the Word mail merge document began to function properly again. This is a recent change. Don't know if this is a Microsoft problem or a facility environment problem. ...

Accounting question
This is not an Excel question but I know there are experts here who I know will provide an answer. There is an estate of a deceased person to distribute. Net value is £112k which includes the value of a car (£2500) Two persons are the beneficiaries. Person A - has sold the car for £2500 and has had £3000 as an interim payment There is £106500 in the bank to distribute. How much does A and B get in cash so that each has had an equal share of the total estate? It should be simple but whatever I do it just doesn't match the figures I've ...

Mail merge recipient list
When I select the recipients from my data source (xcel spreadsheet), it prints all of the recipients instead of just the few that I selected by checking the boxes. I have used/done this several times and never had a problem. I created a new spreadsheet for the new year. I know that it is pulling from the correct data, because it prints all from my spread sheet. Can somebody help? Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel as data source. Excel just does what it is told by the settings in Word's mailmerge. See these sites for help on mailmerge. http://w...

Continuous Forms Question
Hello all....this should be simple, but I must be missing something... I have a continuous form that has a Yes/No check box in each line. I also have a "Delete Record" button on each line. What I need to do is to have the On Current (I assume) set up so that if the Yes/No checkbox is checked, to disable or lock the Delete Record button. I'm using an If...Then do lock other fields to prevent editing, but can seem to get it right for the button. I've used DeleteRecord.Visible and DeleteRecord.Enabled, but they still are enable either way. What am I missing? Thanks ...

Simple class derivation question
I've created a class derived from the standard CRegKey so as to add saving / loading of e.g. CSize objects. Problem : Ive created SetValue( CSize &Size, LPCTSTR szEntry ), which is fine, but unfortunately this means :- DWORD Fred = 42 ; SetValue( Fred, _T("Fred") ) does NOT call the base class's function but instead converts the DWORD to a CSize object and calls my new function instead! DOH ! I think I need to add something to the class constructor :- class CMyRegKey : public CRegKey { <somthing goes here ?> CRegKey ; <or is it something else here...

Simple (?) question re email forwarding
Sorry but can't get a definitive answer to this Simple requirement - client has SBS 2003 using Exchange POP3 connector to collect email from catch-all mailbox at ISP Uses Exchange routing to determine local recipient - all working fine The MD wants all undeliverable email for this domain to forward to his mailbox - how is this achieved ? In POP3 connector properties his mailbox is set to receive all undeliverable POP3 and his account also has postmaster@ as an alias Message tracking shows the incoming msg and NDR being generated but Exchange refuses to forward the undeliverable mail to...

Install Question CRM Small Business Edition
In installation guides I mentioned for installing CRM Professional to create a crmadmin user in AD that should be used for installing CRM Pro Edition. To install the Small Business Edition is it recommended to do this as the Administrator user? or does also apply to create a crmadmin user? Thanks. Hi, That probably depends on how you are managing your SB server and whether the administrator of SB should or not have admin privileges on CRM. The alternative is to create a CRM admin user and give them domain admin privileges for the install and then take these away after. Regards, Pete...

queue question
I have about a dozen queues that can't send messages. The total message count across these queues is about 46 messages. Why when I look in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\Queue don't I see any files? OK, not it appears that all outbound mail has stopped. I have a lot of this in the SMTP virtual server log. What does it mean? 2007-02-09 03:06:04 64.18.7.10 OutboundConnectionResponse SMTPSVC1 MRBSERVER - 25 - - 220+Postini+ESMTP+37+y6_8_11c0+ready.++CA+Business+and+Professions+Code+Section+17538.45+forbids+use+of+this+system+for+unsolicited+electronic+mail+advertisemen...

Mail Merge Template
I have over 300 mail merge templates. Many of the templates are very similar but use slightly different fields. Is it possible to make updates easily (adding, replacing data fields, etc.) without opening each and template in Word? Since the merge files are XML, could I make the changes in Visual Studio? Thanks. ...

QSRules Question
Hi, Still investigating possible interaction with Store Ops, and am attempting to inteface with it using C#, presume its same process as VB. I have no idea how to even connect to Store Ops, should store ops be running, or will it be started by my app. I have written the code below to try to send a message to an operator, but am having no success, I get the status of 'statuscategoryServerFail' when attempting to send a message. I am obviously missing some initialisation step, can someone please tell me what it is unitil I get my hands on the Customization Guide. If someone could e...

Rename of worksheet question
I have a time card that I created and want to take the name from one of the cells that is in a vlookup table, and use that name to add a new worksheet with that name. When I record the macro it uses the name that is in the cell originally, but when I run the macro it still uses the same name as the first time? Is there a way of qualifying that I want the "current value" not the original name in the cell as the name for the worksheet? Thanks in advance John John, try something like this, Worksheets.Add.Name = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value -- Pau...

query question
hi, i have already created a query between table A and table B. i printed out this query which only show the records were matched between table A and table B. some records in the table A was missed to show on the report. in fact, i wish that the report can show all records based on table A together with table B's information. how can i do it thanks for your help in advance jimmy Hi Jimmy are we talking Excel or Access, if excel i've no idea, but if it's Access, right mouse click on the join between table A and B in your query, choose Join Properties and choose the option...

Outlook LDAP question
I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I love some of the new features, but others are very aggravating. If you can help, please reply. 1. Outlook 2003. When starting it asks for an LDAP server. I'm a home office user and dont even know what an LDAP server is, muh less have one. How can I shut this request off. 2. Outlook 2003. Layout. I like the Outlook 2000 layout much better. It is less cluttered and more functional. How can I change the layout to the older style? Thanks for your help mwalsh @ nashuais.com 1. Upgrade installations do not work smoothly. You m...

RE: Excel Drop down box question
Hey all, I am using excel 2007 on XP Professional SP2. I am using a drop down box on a worksheet that selects from a column of designated data elsewhere on the worksheet. The data I have is 1 row of codes, with 1 row of descriptions for that code. I would like to select a code in the drop down box and have the corresponding description fill in an adjacent cell to the drop down box. Is this possible? Example Codes Description 1 One 2 Two 3 Three 4 Four etc... When code '1' is selected in the drop down box for cell A1, I want cell A2 to populate ...

Access Report question 04-16-10
I have a data set I am building regarding our dealerships and their service capacity. There are 15 different items or so per store and 5 years of data. For certain of the data I would like to create totals in the report, not however totals for all of the different items. Is there a way to accomplish this in a report? I would like the data to layout as follows Dealer code and name 2005 2006 2007 2008 CP RO's 100 WTY RO's 125 Int RO's ...

Simple Simple Simple
Just started Excel (again) and need to make an easy speadsheet fo calculating square inches. Column A: Height Column B: Legnth Column C: Total Tags per 16 x 24 Column D: Cost per tag Figures I know: each sheet cost me $9.98. each sheet is 16 x 24 inches What I want to do is enter the Height, enter the Length and have th total (sum) be entered into columns C and D. I can't believe I forgot how to enter formulas. Any help will b appreciated. Thank you, Crai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Craig, One Way, might be better ways but this'll work: List the colou...

Simple Linked Sharepoint site
Ok.. In Access 2003, I used to be able to open a Access 2003 database, have linked tables to Sharpoint and run queries and create reports. I could run a query, get results, make changes in Sharepoint and re-run the query seeing the changes I made in the Query results. So then I make a stupid mistake of upgrading to Access 2007. Now, when I open the database (same one, new one, doesn't matter), it seems like it goes and updates all the tables, then "Caches" that information into Access 2007. What this causes is that I can no longer run a Query, make changes in sharepoin...

Mail merge with prices
I have a post card set up in Publisher with mail merge using an Access database. The table's field is set up as "currency" with only 2 decimal places. Yet, when I merge the price, it still shows up as "$33.945" for example. Why is this? Dan S. wrote: > I have a post card set up in Publisher with mail merge using an Access > database. The table's field is set up as "currency" with only 2 decimal > places. Yet, when I merge the price, it still shows up as "$33.945" for > example. Why is this? This is because Publisher ge...

Mail Merge 02-17-04
using mail merge with the CRM outlook client you can map the fields you want...however I can't find how to map the "address1_name" field, but you can map street1. So I thoiught about trying to copy the "address1_name1" to "address1_line1" field, but I can't find a way to do this. Any Ideas? Joe wrote: > using mail merge with the CRM outlook client you can map > the fields you want...however I can't find how to map > the "address1_name" field, but you can map street1. So I > thoiught about trying to copy the "address1_...

Publisher Question #3
How do you draw a line around a selected area within a text box? I want to draw or out line an area on a picture I inserted to show the area of the landscape that is for sale. thanks Cindy With the image in place, go to the left tool bar and select the rectangle and use it to draw the line. -- Don Vancouver USA "Suziq" <Suziq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A22B4234-EC55-428B-8065-FA7999BD78FE@microsoft.com... > How do you draw a line around a selected area within a text box? I want to > draw or out line an area on a picture I inserted to show...

Question about comments
I recently migrated from Excel 5 to Excel 2000 and I have a question about comments. Is there a way to make comments behave like notes in excel 5? I don't like the fact that comments pop up every time the cursor is on a cell with a comment. I prefer to see comments only when I click on them. I tried to hide comments in the view settings but each time I view a comment the view preference is reset to the default. The only thing that works is to hide comments completely and select "edit comment" from the context menu each time I want to read one. However, I don't c...

Recalc question
Is is possible to have an automatic worksheet recalc, say at a timed interval, or when the worksheet is accessed? This is required to update the now() function without having to press F9. Regards You can use an OnTime procedure. See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200726 "newman" wrote: > Is is possible to have an automatic worksheet recalc, say at a timed > interval, or when the worksheet is accessed? > > This is required to update the now() function without having to press > F9. > > Regards > As an asid...

mail merge multiple data sources
I am trying to do a mail merge on a 4 x 6 postcard 2 up in Publisher. Since there are 2 on a page, I am trying to use two different data sources for the merge but I can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas? Eric wrote: > I am trying to do a mail merge on a 4 x 6 postcard 2 up in Publisher. Since > there are 2 on a page, I am trying to use two different data sources for the > merge but I can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas? That's not how it's done (unless I'm misinterpreting). Design with one card on the screen, and set the page options to print 2...