Programmatically load all the languages & their details

Hello.

How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
(Like that are on : region and languages).

Thanks :)
0
Mr

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1021kkz0(VS.90).aspx

--
Armin
0

0
Mr
6/28/2010 6:25:53 PM
Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
> (Like that are on : region and languages).

 From which source do you want to load the records?  Kindly describe
your problem in more detail.

--
  M S   Herfried K. Wagner
M V P  <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

"Armin Zingler" <az.nospam@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
>> Hello.
>>
>> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
>> (Like that are on : region and languages).
>

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1021kkz0(VS.90).aspx
>
> --
> Armin

0
Mr
6/28/2010 7:43:29 PM
Am 28.06.2010 21:43, schrieb Mr. X.:
> O.K.
> Is there any way to resolve the phone-area-code for the country ?
> I.e USA : 001. Israel  : 972.
> Etc ...

I don't think so.

--
Armin
0

and perhaps the region I choose (USA, Greece, Israel) holds the
country-area-code
(Why should I choose the region, before choosing the phone+local region area
phone no.) ?

As the screen shots (last image) :
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ciop.com/email/image011.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.ciop.com/email/outlook_2000.htm&usg=__xNUZ54WMroXAxatlGPr0YYCZQVA=&h=342&w=458&sz=24&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=ryoLmEiNS2umVM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddial%2Bup%2Blocation%2Binformation%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1

Another thing :
Is there any number that represents the country, which is known as a
standard code ? (Not only windows platform ...)

Thanks :)

0
Mr
6/28/2010 8:27:01 PM
I am using VB.NET (VS 2008).

I need a multi-language solution.
The user can dynamically design screens.
Each screen can be represented at any specific language.
Every language has some defaults :
Font, Right to left reading order, and some others.
Those defaults are the defaults for the new designed screen,
So I need to keep them somewhere.

"Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]" <hirf-spam-me-here@gmx.at> wrote in message
> Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
>> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
>> (Like that are on : region and languages).
>
> From which source do you want to load the records?  Kindly describe your
> problem in more detail.
>
> --
>  M S   Herfried K. Wagner
> M V P  <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
>  V B   <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/>

0
Mr
6/28/2010 8:54:45 PM
Also need to :
get the default font, by knowing the language.

(Such as I choose : Internet options -> General -> Fonts ... Each language
there is connected to another font).

Thanks :)

"Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]" <hirf-spam-me-here@gmx.at> wrote in message
> Am 28.06.2010 19:16, schrieb Mr. X.:
>> How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ?
>> (Like that are on : region and languages).
>
> From which source do you want to load the records?  Kindly describe your
> problem in more detail.
>
> --
>  M S   Herfried K. Wagner
> M V P  <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
>  V B   <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/faqs/>

0
Mr
6/28/2010 9:11:51 PM
Am 28.06.2010 23:11, schrieb Mr. X.:
> Also need to :
> get the default font, by knowing the language.

You can occupy a programmer for this.

--
Armin
0

Thanks :)

> Am 28.06.2010 23:11, schrieb Mr. X.:
>> Also need to :
>> get the default font, by knowing the language.
>

> You can occupy a programmer for this.
>

> --
> Armin

0
Mr

Strange Outlook client language behaviour
I have a CRM 4.0 tenant which has both Dutch and English (English being the base language). Whenever I start Outlook, the CRM toolbar shows all buttons in my current language setting. For example in Dutch: CRM | Nieuwe activiteit | Nieuwe record | Bijhouden in CRM | Betreft Instellen. However, if I click any item in Outlook (e.g. Inbox), the language setting for the Track in CRM button changes to default. The other buttons in the CRM toolbar stay in Dutch. I've noticed the tooltip on the button is still in Dutch. Like this: CRM | Nieuwe activiteit | Nieuwe record | Bijhouden in CR...

When I click on new mail outlook failed to load resources from fil
Every day I have run Fix and repair before I open up new email or the outllook will shut down! Outllook will work find rest of day but the next day I will have to run fix and repair again! If I don`t run fix and repair every morning when I open new mail outlook will display an era message failed to load or find resources from resource file! It will tell me to check resources! ...

Store Operations - Reports
I run this report in Store Operations Manager and selected to Show Column 'Profit Margin' and saved as a memorized report. Tried to run the report and although profit margin column appears alright, the Overall Profit Margin does not look correct. I opened the underlying file 'Sales - Detailed Sales Report.qrp' and discovered the following definition for the column with fieldname 'ProfitMargin' GroupMethod = groupmethodAverage I think that getting the Average of the individual items Profit Margin to arrive at the overall Profit Margin for the selected rep...

SOP Integration not bringing in Item detail
I am trying to import Sales Invoices into SOP using Integration Manager 10.0. I am using the same source file for both header and detail sources. There are no error messages, it says integrated successfully, yet there are no line items on the invoices when all is said and done. The sources are joined by InvoiceNo and CustPO, although I tried using just one to no effect. I also tried using separate csv files for Header and Detail, with the same results. Any ideas what I can try next? Again, there are no errors. Barbola, The problem you are having is that all your header records corre...

Languages
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get an international language to work in Publisher. I have the language setup in all my other office programs but publisher won't take it???? Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Tanya <tmatwichyna@porterhetu.com> > I was wondering if anyone knows how to get an > international language to work in Publisher. I have the > language setup in all my other office programs but > publisher won't take it???? Which version of Publisher are you using? Which version of the Proofing Tools a...

2010 won't load outgoing attachments?
Can't get 2010 to load any kind of attachment. What happens when you try? Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "don diego" <don diego@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77373805-110C-41B4-A6ED-5CC694A402D9@microsoft.com... > Can't get 2010 to load any kind of attachment. don diego wrote: >...

WIP Detail Report
Is there a (field within a) SQL table that indicates whether or not a cost transaction posted to a Project is in WIP or has been cleared from WIP? This would enable me to reconcile nicely to WIP in the GL, and I'd like to add a marker to our Project Cost Breakdown report to distinguish which cost lines have been billed, and which have not. For example, I've found PA23203 seems to show line items tagged/billed for T&M jobs, but I haven't found one for FP ones yet. Ideally, there would be a Master cost detail table with a field that could be used as a marker. Any suggest...

Record load too slow in v10 navigation pane
We recently started to use the new navigation pane to perform a global search of data. The general comment from users is that the record load is far too slow, especially when there will be in the future in access of 10,000 records to read in. The same comment can be made of Smartlist. Please review Netsuite they have a global search available on every page irrespective of the function or process to be performed. -- Gino S. GPK Computers ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, ...

Exchange 2003 Details Templates
I just noticed that some details templates are missing from my Exchange 2003 installation. For example, English template has only "search dialog" and "exchange send options", "user" template that should be in there is missing. Is there any way to reinstall the details templates? I already tried setup with reinstall option, but that didn't help. "MVI" <mikko.vikman@nospam.pp.inet.fi> wrote: >I just noticed that some details templates are missing from my Exchange 2003 >installation. >For example, English template has only "sea...

Outlook and news server details...
Does anyone know where, on-line you can get the details that allow you to read these newsgroup messages in Outlook Express, rather than on the web? Like the "proper" group names and the likes... As always, thanks in advance to use Outlook Express (or any other news client) to read the Microsoft newsgroups, use msnews.microsoft.com as the server name. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http...

Images don't load in emails
I had to reinstall my programs including Live mail. When I receive a message with a graphic or image in it it is not shown, but a message banner ask if it should load images, I say yes and it does. In my previous install the images appeared automatically. I am set for receiving HTML, and I use Vista 32 bit. Is there something I need to do to make this happen? -- Bob London, Ontario Tools | Safety Options | Security Tab. Uncheck: "Block images..............". -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Bob Hewson...

How to change the display and commands language from french to english ?
My first language it is spanish, I�m living for a while in Montr�al, Canada so I bought this morning my Office Mac 2008 (students edition) in french but I�m getting crazy with the commands in french so I want to switch all to english, but I don�t find how to do it. <br><br>I remember that I was able to do this change with office 2004 from spanish to english, but I just don�t find the correct option in this version Sorry, you are out of luck. You weren't able to do it with Office 2004 either. The option has never been in Mac Office, although it is part of many Mac programs. ...

Office need to install VBA macro language support
In Office 2003, I get the messaged that Word needs to install VBA language support every time I start Word. I get the message even after I run the installer. How do I fix that? You need to run Setup again and select what you need to install: not everything is installed with a standard install. Select Advanced and scroll through the list - expanding as required - and when you find the VBA section, right-click and choose Install on My PC. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Hoosier Texas" <Hoosier Texas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7937647-...

Unable to load saved file
We recently had our laptop stolen. I have a copy of the MS Money file take a few days before hand. The Version being used is Ver 14.0.120.805 2004. When I try to load the copied file onto our new computer I am getting the following message. " Money cannot locate [file name] or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk is write protected. If you have chosen the correct file and it cannot be accessed, you will need to click OK and open your most recent backup file. If the file is being used by another application...

can't load xml containing an encoded control code
using soap with a .net client, a soap server sends a document with a string structure. In the string structure is a vertical tab (0x0b). The soap server converts the tab to &#xB; before transmitting. This seems to be a valid xml document upon transmitting. however, the client receives this document and throws the exception ({"'\v', hexadecimal value 0x0B, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 468." }) Why is it that the validation is being done on a document with 0x0B and not &#xB, shouldn't the conversion of the data occur after the validation? How do I...

problems loading excel documents
When I try to open up an excel document via my documents it says that the same document is open already how can this be stopped Tina First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround with quotes as in..... "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell...

Form not loading right
Access 2003. I have a data entry form. I have an option group set up so the user can select the active patients or the inactive patients. Right now when I open the form, the radio button for active patients is selected but the inactive patients are actually showing. I have to click the inactive radio button then re-click the active radio button for the active patients to show. The option group is located in my form header. What's going on? I think I need to do something with the on load property of the form? Right now I have a macro to maximize on load. I looked at the other...

Is there a limit on VIEW mode in Detailed Address Cards??
I use the Notes or Info section of an Outlook contact to show up to fifteen lines of text data yet when I go to the above view mode, the last three or four chopped out or more often only a few letters of the sentence will be shown................. e.g Line 12 may be MEDICAL: NO AILMENTS but all I see on VIEW/DETAILED ADDRESS CARDS: MEDICAL: NO AI I only use a three column display for contacts so there is plenty of horizointal width so maybe the vertical depth has something to do with it? You can widen the column to 2 card width on the screen to see more, by dragging the g...

How to get messages returned by strerror() in any language?
Hello all, I am using MS VC++ 6.0 and Vista. How can I get the error strings returned by strerror() in any language other than English ? Thanks Phil Consider strerror one of those obsolete remnants of the C library and ignore it. Use FormatMessage. It is not accidental that the error codes returned for C errors are the same numeric codes as ::GetLastError returns. joe On Thu, 22 May 2008 11:56:09 -0700 (PDT), Phil <pbruyant@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello all, >I am using MS VC++ 6.0 and Vista. >How can I get the error strings returned by strerror() in any language >other ...

Money 2005 truncates downloaded details
Hi, I find that Money 2005 truncates downloaded transaction details. This, in combination with Bank of America's strange design of displaying about 3 lines of text for every check card transaction (where the real detail is at the end of the 3 lines), results in Money downloading a bunch of transactions where I cannot identify what it was for. The date and amount come across fine, it is just that the details get truncated somehow. I am hoping that there is a way to increase the amount of text that Money 2005 downloads for the transaction details. Any suggestions or workarounds woul...

Language setting for spell checker
when I use the spell checker, it does so in French. I have changed the language dictionary to English in word. This did not help. What next? -- Mike could this be the problem? http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2006/20061228.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this new...

Added details only if it is within a certain month of the year
Hello, I am struggling with a formula that i wondered if anyone could asssit me with? I am trying to get a calulation that only adds up all the figures in coloumn J (column only contains numbers) for the 10th month of 2009 (date is in column D). I have tried a few times but haven't had any joy. I would appreciate any assistance and guidance on this. What i have tried: =SUM(IF((--(TEXT('Air Imports'!D5:D10000,"mmyyyy")="102009")) =COUNTIF('Air Imports'!J5:J10000,IF('Air Imports'!D5:D10000,"mmyyyy")="102009") ...

Using Friendly Ghost Language
I'm attempting to print an Access report to a BOCA thermal printer that normally uses Friendly Ghost Language (FGL). I get the data to the printer but nothing prints. Any suggestions? -- ARMORinAK You need to have the correct driver loaded for the printer. If you don't have the installation CD, you may be able to download a driver from the web. "ARMOR" <ARMOR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16A00865-A484-404C-9D56-207B6FFD99AA@microsoft.com... > I'm attempting to print an Access report to a BOCA thermal printer that > normally uses F...

I have Office Professinal 2007 disks on my desk top computer and want to load the same programs on my notebook computer. How do I do that since notebook does not have cd drive? Via network Buy an external cd drive Copy installation disk to memory stick Assumes you have a retail version of office PS So you purchased a notebook not having a clue how to use it? "PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E1CE9D1-FDD5-431C-BD40-ED3FCEA4C531@microsoft.com... >I have Office Professinal 2007 disks on my desk top computer and want to >load > ...

Can get Officex:mac to load
I've tried a couple times to load OfficeXformac from the CD onto my mac and I keep getting the same error message. "1008:22,-36 IO Error (Bad Disk)" and it always happens at the same file "advzip.dic" Can anyone help me around this? Had a similar problem? On 23/9/06 13:23, in article 1159014202.184064.97160@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "oneofftmc" <tm_cook@yahoo.com> wrote: > I've tried a couple times to load OfficeXformac from the CD onto my > mac and I > keep getting the same error message. "1008:22,-36 IO Error (Bad Disk)&quo...