Need to up date refereences from Ofice 2002 to 2007

I had vs2008 and Office 2000 or maybe 2002 installed.

I rebuilt my system and installed Office 2007 instead.

Now when I try to compile I get the errors shown below.

I guess I need to add a couple of references and do see many for Office but
can't identify the ones I need.

I also hav a sneaking suppesion it's not that simple.

Can you help get this fixes?

Warning 1 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Core' could not be
found.
Warning 2 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word' could not
be found.
Warning 3 The referenced component 'VBIDE' could not be found.
Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
"Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi
Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
"Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi

0
Cal

Take a look at
http://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2006/03/01/a-bit-about-microsoft-office-pias/

In short, you need to reference the corresponding PAI instead of the normal
Office interop installed on your development computer

HTH

"Cal Who" wrote:

> I had vs2008 and Office 2000 or maybe 2002 installed.
>
> I rebuilt my system and installed Office 2007 instead.
>
> Now when I try to compile I get the errors shown below.
>
> I guess I need to add a couple of references and do see many for Office but
> can't identify the ones I need.
>
> I also hav a sneaking suppesion it's not that simple.
>
> Can you help get this fixes?
>

> Warning 1 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Core' could not be
> found.
> Warning 2 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word' could not
> be found.
> Warning 3 The referenced component 'VBIDE' could not be found.
> Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
> "Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi
> Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
> "Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi
>

> .

Thanks

"Sergey Poberezovskiy" <SergeyPoberezovskiy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:0329D3F6-570D-43EB-B8E7-025FC512A7BB@microsoft.com...
> Take a look at
> http://www.add-in-express.com/creating-addins-blog/2006/03/01/a-bit-about-microsoft-office-pias/
>
> In short, you need to reference the corresponding PAI instead of the
> normal
> Office interop installed on your development computer
>
> HTH
>
> "Cal Who" wrote:
>
>> I had vs2008 and Office 2000 or maybe 2002 installed.
>>
>> I rebuilt my system and installed Office 2007 instead.
>>
>> Now when I try to compile I get the errors shown below.
>>
>> I guess I need to add a couple of references and do see many for Office
>> but
>> can't identify the ones I need.
>>
>> I also hav a sneaking suppesion it's not that simple.
>>
>> Can you help get this fixes?
>>

>> Warning 1 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Core' could not be
>> found.
>> Warning 2 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word' could
>> not
>> be found.
>> Warning 3 The referenced component 'VBIDE' could not be found.
>> Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
>> "Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi
>> Warning 4 Cannot find wrapper assembly for type library
>> "Microsoft.Office.Core". CAG FormStudioMdi
>>

>> .

0
Cal

Budget planning in 2002
Using Money 2002 Deluxe, I have set up a budget. We live in Hong Kong so our accounts use both US$ and HK$. When it runs the budget report it shows the actual spending correctly but some of the budgeted amounts show up as HK$. Is there any correction to this problem? Thank you ...

Date white-out in Outlook 2002
Hi again. I'm not sure what causes it, but when viewing my calendar and clicking on any date, that specific day's number show white causing me not to see it. Is there a way I can fix this? -- Regards, Deon H what windows theme are you using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

Recurring error in Word 2007
Hi, I am using Word 2007. While typing in a document, I get the following recurring error: "Microsoft Office Word can't open the thesaurus. Microsoft Office Word cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1605. This action is only valid for products that are currently installed." I do not know what causes the error and have no idea how to prevent it. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thank you. What I do in these situations is Google the error message (or the key = words therein.) The solution provided below, although it ...

How do I return to the start of the next row
I am typing in a row of 8 numbers in EXCEL...when I finish and hit enter, I want to the cursor to move back to the FIRST column of the next row??? How can I command the machine to do this? Thanks Hi one way: - select your entry range before entering your data - now ENTER should bring you to the next row -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Barbara Retzko" <Barbara Retzko@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0023940B-9946-4E73-9772-10198D728A4E@microsoft.com... > I am typing in a row of 8 numbers in EXCEL...when I finish and hit enter, I >...

Multiple numbers in a cell separated by a comma, need separate cel
Multiple numbers in a cell separated by a comma, need separate cells. Is ther a way to take the contents of cell A1 (contains: 192410, 192413, 90704, ....) and "separate" the data to individual cells (without entering manually)? Thanks. Use text to columns facility. Works even when data is not text. Paste data into A1 then highlight extent of data just in col A. Hit text to columns. Chose delimited. Next. Delimiters comma (uncheck others). This should now have appearance of columns. Next. Format cols as general. Finish. Russell Dawson Excel Student Ple...

Need a Header in APA Format
I can create a header with a title aligned to the left, but when I want to put the page no. on the same line as the title aligned to the right, the page no. is added, but makes the title disappear. Can't figure out how to avoid the title disappearing. Help! Don't add a page number building block; instead, choose "Current position" and insert a plain page number. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "SELoyd" <SELoyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E6103F5...

How do I calculate a persons age from birth dates
Wanting a formula to calculate a persons age from birth to today's date this will do age Put your birthday in cell A1 and test =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"Y") & " Years old " this will do years months and days =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"Y") & " Years, " & DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"YM") & " Months, " & DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"MD") & " Days" "Rod Bishop" wrote: > Wanting a formula to calculate a persons age from birth to today's date =DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y") Regards...

Solving for variable with a circular reference
Hi I am trying to solve for a variable that refers to itself. I am using MS Excel 2003. I have a feeling I need to use the iteration function or solve mathematically but am wondering if I can get some hints. Example: solving for "A." All of the other numbers are variables that I can solve for separately, and are used as examples here. A = (2,403,293*54.23)/(129,788,655+(2,405,539*(A-0.07)/A)) If I do something like B44=(B38*B39)/(B40+(B20*(B44-B25)/B44)) I'll get the #DIV/0! error. Same if I try to split out the formula into 2 formulas and making them dependent on...

cell reference problem #2
I am trouble with cell references in a spreadsheet. Some cells will display the cell reference rather than the value it points to. For example the cell will display =A1 as text rather than the content of that cell. What could cause this???????? thanks in advance david Hi David, First check that you have calculation turned on. Tools, Options, Calculation, automatic calculation If that is the problem and it recurs, see my slowresp to see how to spot the problem earlier. The other possibility is that you have Text formatting instead of General or a numeric format. Other things t...

Cannot associate .doc files with Word 2007 on Windows 7
I have Word 2007. I double click a doc file and a dialog opens asking me which program to open it with. Word is not among the options. So I click "Always use the selected program ..."and then go into "Browse ..." find my Offce12 folder and the winword.exe file, select it, and ... nothing happens. Doc files continue to have no association. So I tried the built-in diagnostics on Word 2007, and it was ok. Then I tried "winword /r" to re-register Word 2007. It seemed to run to completion, but it made no difference. I cannot associate doc files with...

Installing Microsoft Office 2007
I am sorry if this has already been covered, but here goes: I am trying to install Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 in order to open microsoft word. I am installing it after the computer crashed and had the program memory dumped. It seems to install correctly, but when I try to open Microsoft Word, or any other office 2007 application, it says that the product has not been installed for this user, and that I should run the setup to install it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail, in addition to the 'repair' option in control panel >> progr...

Calculating Difference Between Start Date & Time And End Date & Ti
I have a table that needs to calculate how long a job has been open for: Start Date Start Time End Date End Time Time Call Open (H) The cells need to remain seperate. Can someone please tell me how I calculate the time in hours between the two. I am using excel 2000. I do not need to take anything special into consideration (ie weekends or holidays) it is just a straight calculation. I have tried many ways to do this, but I can't HEEEELLLLPPPP! You already have an answer from Nick Hodge, posted 08:13. Pete On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:55:03 -0800, Samwar <...

imported impromtu report date issue
I am saving a cognos imrpomtu report in excel but not formatted up by report writer. It is giving me trouble in date fileds maybe. I need to understand that excel is reading date right I think the filed is orginally a date and time but not sure. Do I use a formula to fix or secire this date or do I just format as date in excel. If I format date and time I get the time as 12am un all fields so i assume from this no time was exported wow- thanks Hi What does the date field show in Excel, when formatted as General? Andy. "Todd F." <ToddF@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Hyperlinks Disabled in Office 2007
I can no longer click through a hyperlink in Outlook or Word. When I attemt to, I get the following error message: " This operation has ben cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I though it might be a Norton problem, but it is not. They suggested I contact MS to diagnose the root of the issue. Any ideas where to start and how to correct the problem? -- Jerry You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049 Jemckenna wrote: > I can no l...

In Excel, why sort function fails when applied to a list of date?

Circular References and Visual Basic Formulas: Trouble Opening Workbooks
Hello, I have a workbook with a complex formula written in VBA that is part of a circular reference. When the workbook is open, everything works fine. But when I close the workbook and open it again, I get "#Value" in the cells with the VBA formula and "#Name" in other cells part of the circular reference. I assume it is because there is nothing to start off the circular reference (sort of a "primer") once the workbook is opened. I have gotten around this by turning off auto calculation when I open the workbook and then turning it back on as soon as the workb...

Excel.exe has generated error/Days calculation from date
An error message occure while opening specific file "Excel.exe has geneated Errors and will be closed by the windows you need to restart the program." How can we get the No. of days using two date calculation because days360() is not solving the problem. I would highly appreciate for help ...

Rookie Needs Help! #2
Never mind. Just figured it out. Sorry for taking up your time. Storema -- storema ----------------------------------------------------------------------- storeman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1536 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31438 Isn't this list amazing. ESP -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "storeman" <storeman.1fvg3z@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:storeman.1fvg3z@excelforum-nospam.com... > > Never mind. Just figured it out. Sorry for taking...

No leading for list inside table (Word 2007)
I have a simple 2-column table containing agenda items for a meeting. The left column contains the topics. They are formatted as a numbered list. The right column contains the subtopics. They are formatted as a bulleted list. It looks like this: 1. Topic 1 * Subtopic * Subtopic 2. Topic 2 * Subtopic 3. Topic 3 * Subtopic * Subtopic * Subtopic * Subtopic The paragraph settings for both columns are the same: 6 pts Spacing before 0 pts Spacing after Checked Don't add space be...

Conditional Formatting
Could anyone help with the following conditional formatting questions. Have a spreadsheet with a list of training dates, need to be able to apply the following conditions: 1) Colour the cell in Amber when the cell contains a date < one month ahead of today 2) Colour the cell in Green if the cell's date is > 1 month away 3) Colour the cell in Red if the cell's date is < today. Hope this makes sense, this would mean the following for the dates below: Cell A1: 7th September 2003 (AMBER) Cell A2: 10th October 2003 (GREEN) Cell A3: 1st August 2003 (RED). Appreciate you...

access 2007 database secrety and user
hello every one I am creating a database with access 2007 and i Want to define user and level securety but i can't. plese help me Access 2007 doesn't support user-level security, at least not with ACCDB (the Access 2007 file format) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "mehdi ghadiry" <ghadirymehdi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1183827376.088565.41340@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > hello every one > I am creating a database with access 2007 and i Want to define user > and level securety but i can...

2003 documents converted to 2007, lines drawn in are misaligned
I have 100s of documents converted over to 2007 and anywhere there were lines drawn in from the "shapes" menu - they are not lining up properly on the page when printed out. ...

Remove Leading Zeros from dates, need 4 Digit year
Because of a backlog with our .NET programmer, I am working with a report that was extracted from an SQL database to an Excel file. I have linked the Excel file to Access to provide reports in a specific format so that all I have to do is run the extract then overwrite the existing XLS extract. However, I have noticed that there are sometimes leading zeros in some of the entries which could be either in the month and/or the day. Even worse, some years are only two digits. I need the format to be m/d/yyyy (only 1/1/2009 - not 01/01/09 or any variation thereof) for my calculation in the repo...

Outlook 2007 - New Mail
Hi there, I'm using outlook 2007, and for some reason, when I go into Tools > Options > E-Mail Options > Advanced E-Mail Options and tick the "Play a sound" and "Show an envelope icon in the notification area" and click OK twice to get back to the Options window, the "Apply" button is greyed out. The sound and envelope indicators work for the duration of the Outlook session, but when I restart Outlook, the settings haven't been saved. Any suggestions on how to remedy this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Try a new mail...

Camera in Excel 2007
Dear Group, who knows the following effect: Using Excel 2007 SP1 with Windows XP SP2, Excel cameras which show charts are blank after opening the workbook. After working a while, or doubleclicking the cams several times, the cameras suddenly refresh. I could also observe that charts haven't refreshed after changing a value. Calculation is set to Auto. I can reproduce this on two different computers (XP). Does XL2007 work better with Vista? Thanks in advance, Holger. Are you using the camera to simply make a copy of the chart? Why not just make a copy of the chart, and put it where...