Help with updating xml file using vb.net

When I select rows from two grids which contains file1 and file2, how
do i add the ID fields from selected rows in grid1 and grid2 to file
3?
For example when I select GBR (Receiver_ID = 2) from the grid1 and
1305 from grid2 (Prop_NSN_ID = 1) how do I add the ID values to file
3.

Thanks
0
vbguy

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Maximum file sizes

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

find action on log file

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

using the journal on outlook

Please help #8

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

Help with importing data

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?