Bold and underline font

How can I make a font both bold and underline

Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold)

only allows 1 at a time.
0
sh

Am 25.06.2010 16:26, schrieb sh:
> How can I make a font both bold and underline
>
> Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold)
>
> only allows 1 at a time.

Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold Or FontStyle.Underline)

--
Armin
0

Finding and installing missing fonts
Hi, I have FP2002. I've installed it on two machines. I notice though that theres quite a few fonts that are missing from my laptop. . I have identical programs on both pc's and find it strange that the fonts are not in the Publisher font file. What is the best way to put the missing ones on one pc? Should I copy the fonts I need to media then load them into the windows font file? Thanks in advance Catt I would suggest starting here to make sure that the "missing fonts" are supplied with that version of Publisher. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx...

font menu in word X
with both jaguar and now panther (with font book), I'm having a problem=20 with the font menu - the font i want to use from the menu list is often=20 displaced by several items (ie in the font box on the menu, word says = the=20 current font is something other than what it is. this appears to be the=20 product of all the font styles in the list not being recognized as the = same=20 font family. anyone else having the same problem? solutions? Delete the Office Font Cache file. That's been known to correct this problem on several occasions. The file is located here: ~/Library/Preferen...

Formatting font for specific words
I posted this two days ago but it seems to have disappeared. I have Office 2007 and am using Word with a work of fiction. The main body is formatted as Bell MT but I have two specific words that are always formatted as Lucida Calligraphy. Is there any way to format so that those two words will always type in the correct font without me having to highlight and change the font every time I type them? On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:38:40 -0700, Deej Hernandez <DeejHernandez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I posted this two days ago but it seems to have disappeared. I have O...

Cell Function/Font Color
Is there a CELL Function that you can identify the color of a font with? I would like part of a macro to make a decision based upon the color of the font in a particular cell. Use font colorindex in your code. Sub test_for_color() With ActiveCell.Font If .ColorIndex = 3 Then MsgBox "got it right" Else MsgBox "not right" End If End With End Sub You could set the code up with Select Case for varying colors. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 13:18:05 -0700, HpyTrvlr69 <HpyTrvlr...

combine two cells into new cell with different font format
Hello Everyone, I guess it is an easy one, but I cannot solve it my own. I have two cells for a reference list. Cell A1 contains a name of an author, Cell B1 contains an article title. I want to combine both sells in C1 like A1&B1. The problem is that in Cell C1 the authors name (from A1) should appear normal, while the titel (from B1) should be in italics or bold (both in the same cell) anybody idea how to do that. thanks Kai AFAIK it can't be done. knut "Kux" <kastehux@web.de> skrev i melding news:1152969827.559021.131770@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > He...

How to bold/highlight data point in chart
I am creating a series of charts that look at public opinion over th years. I would like to be able to bold, highlight, i.e., in some wa draw attention to, particular values in the chart. For example, th x-axis will run from 1972-2004 and I would like to draw attention t certain points on lines in the chart, e.g., the value for women i 1976, 1980 and/or the value for men in 1992, 1996, etc. Any ideas o how I might be able to accomplish this? Thanks so much for an suggestions. Han -- HankGreen ----------------------------------------------------------------------- HankGreene's Profil...

Disappearing Fonts
I wonder if there's something strange going on with Microsoft Updates or something. My wife's XP machine and my Vista/64 system both are having font-loss problems concurrently... and we don't even share a network. Those fonts in the system's installed list shown beside an image of an 'O' are unaffected, but older 'TT' (TrueType) fonts are disappearing from the system font list. We happen to store all our fonts in another 'safety' folder, and I can point the font installation utility to a font in that folder and click Install. Then I get...

Need to bold a cell based on keyword in another cell...
Hello, I need to figure out how to bold the contents of cell S2 if a key word is present in cell W2. The key word is "resolution". But there may be many words in cell W2 Any help is appreciated. Regards Hi, Apply a conditional format formula to S2 =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Resolution",W2)) I assume e2003 to do this Format-Conditional format - Select formula is and enter the formula above - Format tab - Fonts tab and select BOLD -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions wh...

Default font not as it should be
Hi I'm using Excel 97 at work and I have set the default font to Arial size 10 in the options however it somehow reverts too MS Sans Serif. Does anybody know how or why, I want the default to always be Arial size 10. -- Adam ----------- Windows 98 + Office Pro 97 Adam The default font designated at Tools>Options>General>Standard Font will be applied to all New workbooks. If you are opening a previously saved workbook, the settings that were in place when saved will be shown for that workbook. If you are changing to Arial Font and New workbooks are coming up in MS Sans Serif...

color my font please
I am using MS Office publisher 2003 to create a newsletter. I am using lines, text boxes and objects that I have used the fill option to pick a certain green. Some of my text is using the same green. On the computer screen both font and objects look to be the same green. I used the standard colors in both font and fill When I convert the newsletter to a pdf - both are the same green on the computer screen When I print either the publisher copy or the pdf the font turns to a darker green - SO where they both appeared to be grass green on the computer - in print the font is kelly...

make message list font bigger ?
You know that top pane in preview-pane mode, the one that shows the list of message subjects ? Could someone please tell me an easy way to make the FONT SIZE of that top pane bigger ? I looked through the various "option" choices and didn't see the relevant one. Thanks muchly ! ericosman@rcn.com 17-Jun-2004 Eric Osman <ericosman@rcn.com> wrote: > You know that top pane in preview-pane mode, the one that shows the > list of message subjects ? > > Could someone please tell me an easy way to make the FONT SIZE of that > top pane bigger ? Perha...

Font size issue in PP2003
I have a slide master which has the title set for 28 pt font. Also title slide with same font size setting. I have a second slide master (different background). Every time I insert a new slide and type in the title field, it sets it down to 24 point font. I verify the master, even try reapply layout, and it stays 24 point. I have changed the master to 32 point title, and now the slides come out with 28pt titles. Why does the title size on the slide not match the title size on the master when I create a new slide? How do I get rid of this stupid behavior? It is making no...

Changing font within cell using VBA
I have a VBA macro in Excel 2003 that puts a word within text already in a cell. I want this word to appear as normal font when the rest of the text in the cell is in bold. How can I define the font of a substring of a cell? Cheers Mark Hi Mark, Have you tried the macro recorder? This should give you the basis of code you need. Here is an example of recorded macro code... ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Hello world" With ActiveCell.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=5).Font .Name = "Arial Black" .FontStyle = "Bold" .Size = 11 ...

Contacts
Hi, Using screen resolution of 1400x1050 makes bit difficult for some users to view Outlook / Contacts and I can't find a way to increase it. Is there a way to change it or increase Contacts type face with out using the OS display properties? Thanks! ...

Entire Word Documents Turns Bold When I send from OneNote
I have used bold formatting in my onenote notebooks. when i sent to word or print it turn almost the entire, but not, all of the document bold. ...

Replying and Forwarding font size
When I go to reply or forward an email, the font/size shown is always larger than what the font size says. Can I fx this? I'm using OUTLOOK 2003, brand new user. I hope this is plain enough. Are you using Word as the message editor? Have you checked the zoom settings in the message? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Cornplanter asked: | When I go to reply or forward an email, the font/size shown is always ...

Excel fonts how to recover them
I was deleting some programs on my computer, none of them dealing with Excel. When I done deleting them I clicked back on Ecel to a bvudget I was doing in HumanST521BT font, and that font was deleted and rep[laced by some other font and my Japanese font was also deleted all-in- all I believe that about 1/5 to 1/4 of all of the fonts I had were deleted. Is there anyway can recover the fonts I really liked the two fonts mentioned in this message. Sincerly, Nicolas Finstad P.S Please email me when when you have a solution. Check your recycle bin. Reinstall the font. Your next chall...

Font problems in Office 2004 with Tiger
After installing Tiger, I have had persistent problems with all Office applications. At application launch, each program erroneously tells me that many of my fonts are corrupted and should be removed. It usually starts with fonts starting with the letter "O" and goes down the entire list from there. I have validated all of my fonts (approx. 400) with Font Book and resolved all duplicates. I have also cleaned out the Office font cache (as suggested in earlier posts), which appeared to work once, then never again. No other application has any problem with fonts in Tiger (entire Ad...

Just want to Change color of Font??
Version: 2008 I am used to using a PC and this is my first Mac- I am not used to this version of word. I would like to do simple things like change the color of the font or make the font bold or underlined but I don't know where to go for those options. There are tables and columns and other elaborate applications but I would just simply like the basics. So, if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be tremendous! View Menu > Toolbars> click on Edit. Edit Toolbar comes up gives you all kinds of formatting tools including Font color, back Ground Color , Bold, ...

[pscript] persistent font substitution
Hi, I'm extending the oemps sample driver included in the sdk with a full ui replacement. When I try to modify the fonts substitution map by calling IPrintCoreHelper[PS]::SetFontSubstitution() method, the changes seem to be volatile and never reach the registry (I expected the table being persisted in PrinterDriverData\@TTFontSubTable as a multi string) Any clue? Thanks in advance Solved, it seems a bug in the pscript driver: if there is any call to IPrintCoreHelper[PS]::SetOptions() then ALL the font substitution table is updated to the registry (if different than t...

Outlook Stationery Picker: would like to military emblems or font
background Stationery on Outlook Stationery Picker: would like to see emblems of USMC; USN; USAF etc. and just fonts of same. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BCDB261-FD1B-47ED-AAA2-B8C07C450A9F@microsoft.com... > background Stationery on Outlook Stationery Picker: would like to see > emblems > of USMC; USN; USAF etc. and just fonts of same. I think you'll have to make your own stationery for that. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] or find stationery on the internet and add it to the stationery folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP -...

Font Schemes: How to apply/chang an individual font from the sche
Hi, Trying to use Font Schemes. I see how to pick a Scheme and apply it to the document. But when I'm editing text, I don't see how to choose a particular font from the scheme. (I.e., if scheme is IMpact, Arial, Arial Black. I want to apply Impact to the Title of the page, Arial to the body.) How? Help here 2007 Create and change font schemes for a professional look http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP100150951033.aspx?pid=CH100966001033 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mr. Analogy" <MrAnalogy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Bold and underline font
How can I make a font both bold and underline Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold) only allows 1 at a time. Am 25.06.2010 16:26, schrieb sh: > How can I make a font both bold and underline > > Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold) > > only allows 1 at a time. Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold Or FontStyle.Underline) -- Armin ...

help: Font question
Hi all. I've recently converted an application to unicode, so it can display chinese characters. and it works fine. However, when i install on a friend's computer, the chinese symbols appear as squares. how do i find out what font i need to install on his computer? at present, i'm not assigning any fonts to a control. it's just happened to work. i know i should be, and i will do. but right now as a quick-short-term-fix i need some way of finding out which font my computer is using to display the chinese text, so i can get the chinese text displaying on a friend's computer...

Can we change font size of values in validation drop down list?
Does anyone know if we can change the font size of values in a drop down list created through the Data Validation function? I was just experimenting with that exact thing and I could not figure out a way. -- shternm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shternm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=858 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486014 You can change the zoom factor... http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font from Debra Dalgleish linda wrote: > > Does a...