WinInet.dll InternetStatusCallBack in C#

Hi All,
Trying to establish FTP connection thru a proxy using WinInet.dll calls.
Proxy server requires the third ACCOUNT parameter to authenticate,
InternetConnect always fails. I tried to define InternetStatusCallback
delegate with different types of parameters, but it didn't work, a
breakpoint set in the debugger was not activated.
Any suggestions how to create it in C# and will it work if I want to
interrupt the authentication and send an extra FtpCommand ACCOUNT to the
proxy?

Thanks,
Vladimir

0
Vladimir

Calling dll
Hi I have a problem. I need to use routines i have previously called using below code from Pascal : PROCEDURE pGetVersionNr( var AVersionNr : word); pascal; external 'raccd32a.dll'; PROCEDURE pCheckDatabaseFormat( ADriveInfo : pointer; var AResult : word; var AErrorCode : SmallInt); pascal; external 'raccd32a.dll'; PROCEDURE pGetCallInfo( DriveInfo: pointer; ACall: pointer; AInfo: pointer; var AErrorCode: SmallInt); pascal; external 'raccd32a.dll'; Now i need to do this in ...

file sbolext.dll
Downloaded a program some time ago that I found had spyware in it.When I took out the programs I started getting error message at start up of Outlook. "file hotbar\bin\448~1.o\sbolext.dll missing" Downloaded from Microsoft the newest version of the file. Still getting the error message on start. The program runs fine, don't know why it is looking for this file. Running Office 2000 Sr-1. The program removed was hot bars for wall paper and scam mail. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. e-mail address is jvanwie@tampabay.rr.com. ...

MFC AND Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition ?
Hi everybody, Can I use MFC with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition ? If yes, How ? Thank you beforehand for your answers, Dominique The Express edition does not include ATL or MFC :o( http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/support/faq/default.aspx#vcpp Tom "Dominique MOREAU" <dominique.moreau@skynet.be> wrote in message news:43c7f939$0$1161$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be... > > Hi everybody, > > Can I use MFC with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition ? > > If yes, How ? > > > Thank you beforehand for your answers, > > Dominique > > ...

Unable to find WAB DLL
error message: An error occurred while attempting to open Windows Address Book. Unable to find WAB DLL. I'm running Outlook 2000 on XP. The above message shows up everything I try to save/change a contact or when doing a lookup "by clicking on the TO: button" on sending an email. Searching the windows/system32 folder I do find OUTLWAB.DLL. I also have a wab32.dll at Windows/ServicePackfiles/i386. Does anyone know which WAB DLL file the message is referring to? Thanks. Post your mail support mode of Outlook 2000. Line 2 of Help | About, if you don't know. -- R...

outlook caused an invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL
These are the details of the error. This person can copy the contents of an email to Word and print. However, this message comes up everytime in Microsoft Outlook. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module RPCRT4.DLL at 0167:7fbd0894. Registers: EAX=0057031f CS=0167 EIP=7fbd0894 EFLGS=00010216 EBX=0056c1e4 SS=016f ESP=0056c004 EBP=0056c1f4 ECX=7713ee58 DS=016f ESI=00000484 FS=3bdf EDX=bff76855 ES=016f EDI=7713ef6e GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 30 ff 75 d4 8d 85 1c fe ff ff 50 e8 cb 0b 00 Stack dump: 0056c4fc 00000000 00000000 0056c14c 00000020 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000...

c# samples
Somewhere on the microsoft site(have to research where i found them- msdn?) i got the c# (and vb) samples When i try to run the create database sample i get the same error from both c# and vb projects A first chance exception of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException' occurred in System.Data.dll A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provid...

how to know where a dll is loaded?
Hi, Is there an easy way for a dll to know where it is located, i.e. the path where it is loaded into memory? I found out that using GetModuleFileName() I need to get the dll handle first. But where I can get the handle? Some dlls don't have DllMain(), where I suppose to get the handle. Your advise is most appreciated. Tony I am still new with windows development, but I had to do something like this. So.. this is what I did. I first grabbed the handle to the window, and then grabbed the process ID. Once I had the process ID, I made a snap shot of all the modules within that p...

Money has encountered a problem and needs to close....... Error Signature: AppName: msmoney.exe ModName: ntdll.dll
This is so annoying! I ran into this issue with Money 2002. After a lot of google, I remember I had to set the NLS value in my environment to something and this error was gone. But, I got a new Laptop over the holidays and I am upgrading to Money 2004. And I run into this issue, where when I try to go to my Online Accounts update, I get the pop-up window with the error message. And when I do to see the details it tells me the following: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.0.2195.6685 Offset: 0004c663 Can someone help me with this....... and someone sh...

eConnect: SqlException: System error
Hi everyone, I'm really running out of patience on this one. I've been using eConnect with an ASP.NET Web Service running on Windows XP for a while now. I need to now get the same Web Services running on IIS 5.0 on a Windows 2000 Server machine. When I run a VERY SIMPLE eConnect inventory transaction from ASP.NET through a small application that accesses the Web Services I receive this error: System.Enterprises.ServicedComponentException: The ServicedComponent being invoked is not correctly configured (Use regsvcs to re-register) ...... as eConnect.TransactionEntryPoint ( b...

Convert MFC .exe to ActiveX (ocx dll)
Any ideas how to do that? I've created an MFC app with buttons, comboboxes and other controls and now I need to convert it to ocx control to put it easily in some other apps, but only mfc .exe apps not for web. [sadam] > I've created an MFC app with buttons, > comboboxes and other controls and now I need to convert it to ocx > control to put it easily in some other apps, but only mfc .exe apps > not for web. MFC gives good support to OCX development. I would suggest you to use MFC AppWizard to create a new OCX project, then you can reuse your old existing MFC app code, ...

Country names from dll
Hello! In the "regional settings" dialog of Windows there is a combo which shows languages and countries. For example: "English (United States)". You can retrieve these items by "VerLanguageName". Below this combo (at least under XP) there is another combo box in a frame which says "Location": It shows country names only. Does anybody know how to retrieve them? I did not find any function that would return them to me. Thank you! ...

Thoes alphnumeric folders in c:\
Cut to the chase....anyway to auto delete these update folders ? on some of my systems I see tons of these lying around thanks ...

Processing "Control + C" keys in RichTextBox.KeyDown()
Hi there, I'm using a RichTextBox to create a custom editor, my class inherits from it. I've set to false the property ShortcutsEnabled and I need to handle the combination of keys Control + C. I've tried it in many ways using the modifiers of the KeyEventArgs, using GetKeyboardState(), using GetKeyState() in the RichEdit KeyDown event but it doesn’t work. I think the problem is that when the user press both keys the event is not fired for some reason, because if I check for the control key only it works and the same for the C key but when both are pressed it does...

Sending message to a DLL
Hello group, Is it possible to send windows messages to and from a Dll? I have a MFC DLL derived from CWinApp, and it does have a "Begin...End Message Map"; but since it is 'windowless' how do I use SendMessage, considering the first parameter is a 'hWnd' of the window you want to send the message to? TIA, Ray K. You can send some messages to a CWinApp object. You can also send some to the CDocument type object. It's built into the framework. Tom "raykos" <raykos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8980704-9FD7-4...

Deep in DLL hell
Ok, I'm using VC++ 5.0, and my mfc42d.dll is from 1997 while my mfc42.dll is from 2001. What can be more frustrating than a project that runs flawlessly in debug mode, and not at all in release mode? I'm not doing anything undocumented as far as I know, but I am using a windows hook. I am getting an Unhandled Exception in MFC42.DLL 0x00000005, plus other major glitches. Will mfc continue to give me compatibility problems? Maybe I shouldn't use it anymore. I would like to write dlls and exes that are compatible with all versions of windows, and I'm thinking that mfc is...

Tooltips not working in MFC extension DLL dialogs
Anyone have a clue as to why my propertysheets do not display tooltips when they are executed from an MFC extension DLL, but work OK when they are not bundled into the DLL, but are classes in the app itself? This is really bugging me, and I have found no coherent answer in my net searches. My DLL even exports an CWinApp class that I am deriving from to get my app, so I would think that any resource handle-related reason is moot. Also, The prop sheet uses the desktop wnd as the parent/owner. Could it be related to this somehow, even though it works fine when not in the DLL? I have read that Afx...

Missing Events in Properties Window C++ MFC
I'm trying to create a win app using Visual Studio 2005 but when I set up an MFC project and drop objects on a form, I cannot see any events in the property window. Any ideas why? Am I expecting too much? ...

Handle under Visual C++.NET
Hi, I have some problem to retrieve handle of window under VC++.NET. Under VC++ 6, i could use hWnd which was corresponding to my Application... however under .NET i didn't find a such thing... could you help me please ? thanks, Maileen As far as I know, there is no difference. There are some issues of managed code, but even C# has a way to retrieve a raw handle. Your description is a bit vague, because window handles are not applications; did you mean that you want the handle for the mainframe of your application? joe On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:36:30 +0100, Maileen <nospam@nospam....

problem loading regular MFC dll written in VC++7 but loading from
Hi, I developed a dll in VS.Net 2003 (VC++) and am trying to use it in a system that loads this dll using simple LoadLibrary() and then calling a couple of exported C sytle functions. This system, call it loader, is written in VC++ 6. The problem i'm seeing is that if I run on my machine that has VS.Net2003 installed on it everything works fine but when i move to another machine where theres no VS enviroment my dll is not loaded by the loader. I cant see the error message from within the loader as i dont have access to the loader but the call to LoadLibrary fails for some reason. ...

WinInet: forcing HTTP page refresh
Hi, I'm writing a HTML scraper program that periodically downloads one or more pages from Yahoo!. I need to download from the same URL(s) periodically, as Yahoo! updates information on those pages. What appears to be happening, however, is that, for a given URL, after the first download subsequent calls to CHttpFile::Read() retrieve the page from a cache on my system, instead of downloading the updated page on Yahoo! What I _need_ to do is the equivalent of hitting the "Refresh" button in Internet Explorer. Are there any flags or other settings to accomplish this? The parti...

MS Visual C++Runtime Error
I am getting an error message MS Visual C++Runtime Error in Outlook XP which doesn't allow me to open the program. I reloaded Windows XP due to another issue and this problem has just started. I also have Norton AntiVirus and Norton AntiSpam installed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is most frustrating. Thank You. AnnH. I had the same problem and this is what I found and the solution. 1. I had the preview pane on. 2. I got a email from Yahoo that someone sent me an article. 3. When the preview tried to show the email from Yahoo it would crash. 4. Any other ema...

C++ Interfaces (was "Re: Get Allocated Block Size") [0]
"Chris Cranford" <chris.cranford@tkdsoftware.com> wrote in message news:wcNNTP.01c34336.24d80e20.1000.1057436717@tkdsoftware.com... > Well, I opted to use a different approach by having two variables in the > dialog: > > DWORD m_dwObjectType; > LPVOID m_lpObjectData; > > This way the data is set the LPVOID and the object type is set using a set > of constant variables that identify object types. Then, the dialog can > recast the LPVOID data to the approach object type structure based on the > object type DWORD. Proved to make more sense.......

fxext32.dll error message
Whenever I start a new email message in Outlook, I get an error message: c:/windows/system32/fxext32.dll could not be installed or loaded. This error began appearing after an uprgade from XP/Media Center to WIndows Vista Premium. The error message directs me to the help menuu to find a function called "detect and repair" which I can not find. Any ideas? Dave What version of outlook? Did you make a new outlook profile? The file is used by fax services and may not be supported in Vista. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Hel...

Which version of ESE.DLL and ESEUTIL.EXE
I have DPM2007 running on Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise (64-bit). I am trying to protect an Exchange 2003 SP2 server (32-bit). Which version of the ESE.DLL and ESEUTIL.EXE files do I need and where can I get them from? I keep getting inconsinstency erors and loads of ESE errors using the 32-bit version from Exchange 2003 and I have a 64-bit version form a SBS2008 box, but get "DPM encountered a retryable VSS error. (ID: 30112)" and a consistency check imediately fails. HELP! You can copy the eseutil.exe and ese.dll from your exchange server to the DPM server. Th...

Visual C++ wont autcomplete?
Hello, I have built a C++ DLL not in manged code but using visual studio .Net. In the DLL i have a structure like this: CARD_API typedef struct { wchar_t* test1; wchar_t* test2; COLORREF rgbBackground; COLORREF rgbA; COLORREF rgbB; COLORREF rgbC; } CARDHOLDER; when i reference this DLL in my visual C++ 6.0 IDE the autocomplete works for all the members of the structure except for the 3 new COLOURREF members rgbA, rgbB, and rgbC. I have recompiled the DLL and i can actually use these members but they do not autocomplete. so this will work C...