how to display all the code points in a code page ASMO-708

Hi!

If I have for example code page 708 that is named ASMO-708 how do I write
the code that can dispaly all the code point in this code page ?

This code page is some kind of arbisk.

//Tony

0
Tony

On 03-06-2010 07:49, Tony Johansson wrote:
> If I have for example code page 708 that is named ASMO-708 how do I write
> the code that can dispaly all the code point in this code page ?
>
> This code page is some kind of arbisk.

Try:

byte[] b = new Byte[256];
for(int i = 0; i < b.Length; i++) b[i] = (byte)i;
string s = Encoding.GetEncoding(708).GetString(b, 32, 224);
MessageBox.Show(s);

Arne

0
ISO

Can't break out of code help!
Somehow one of my VBAs got called and I can't get out if it. Esc only calls up the Dialog box that allows me to End/Continue/Debug, End does nothing, Debug stops but I still can't CANCEL it. Any suggestions? I am stuck otherwise and will lose a lot of work... If you are in debug with the highlight showing, click the Design Mode icon, if the debug highlight goes out, you are out of the macro. I am betting that you are using an event code for a sheet_change. If so, before clicking the icon, put a comment (apostorphe) in front of your macro title. That will prevent it f...

CHTMLView and Dynamic Web Page Creation....
All, Thanks everyone so far with all your help! I am creating a MFC executable thats uses the CHtmlView class and I am trying to dynamically create a html page that has a animated gif. When you click on the animated gif it takes you to another web page. My problem is the below code creates the dynamic page and displays it but when I click on the animated gif it refuses to take me to the anchored link. Does anyone have any ideas on why this may be happening? I just discovered if you change the A HREF to point to a external web site, and not a local file, it seems to work fine. Am I just miss...

one line display in Entouragew

Mail Merge Print Page Limit
I have a 1 Page letter and then I merge about 300 Contacts in the letter. When I go to print it to A PDF, I make sure that Entire Docuemt is Selected then Print, And what it does is it ask me to make a file for every 10 pages. so in the end i have 30 PDF file, when All i want is One. has anyone seen this or have any ideals. I have tried to Select To print pages 1-20 and it still creates 2 PDF's I cant Find any Option on this..... Publisher 2002 Create the following entry in the Windows registry at: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0(or whatever version you are in)\Publish...

Display data in the form using the tables
Is it possible to Display data in the form using the tables as the back-end database.if so ,please provide me any examples.... thanks in advance. On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:42:01 -0700, Chiki <Chiki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to Display data in the form using the tables as the back-end >database.if so ,please provide me any examples.... > >thanks in advance. What do you mean by "using the tables as the back-end database"? Data is always stored in tables. These can be local tables, or can be linked in a backend (which might be a...

+/- signs dont match the display state
I have several large reports where my clients are able to select the initial Collapsed or Expanded state from a parameter. ie initial visibility = iif(parameters!Display.value="H",true,false) This works great, except the "+" or "-" signs do not match the selected state when the report is openned. eg if the report opens with every line visible, (expanded), then the "+" sign is visible. The client can only colapse the group so it should be a "-" sign. If the report opens with only the group heading lines visible(compressed), then th...

how do i get the background fill to fit the A4 page?
Having inserted a background colour onto my page on printing the colour falls short of filling the page. I have tried to adjust the pagr frame measurements but was unable to resolve this. jules wrote: > Having inserted a background colour onto my page on printing the > colour falls short of filling the page. I have tried to adjust the > pagr frame measurements but was unable to resolve this. ===================================== It may be a limitation of your printer. Have a look at the following article: "How to find the maximum print area of your printer" http://ed.mv...

IFrame Javscript Code
Hi All, I created a html that contains one checkbox list and one radiobutton list and then I created a new tab called Test and a IFRAME called TestIFRAME into that tab. Now, I don't know how to retrieve checkbox list and radiobutton list values so that I can store into my custom fields, which are crmForm.all.new_checkboxlist.DataValue and crmForm.all.radiobuttonlist.DataValue. Anyone has any ideas, please advice me and I'd appreciate. -Toi Why are you creating controls in an HTML page in an IFrame if you're going to put the values into CRM Attributes? -- MD "To...

Workbook Page Numbering #2
Any way I can number worksheet pages that reflect the entire workbook? For example, let's say sheet1 has 3 pages and sheet2 has 4 pages... to have each page print "page 1 of 7", "page 2 of 7"... thanks! Andrew Select first sheet then right-click on the sheet tab and "select all sheets". Then in Print check "Entire Workbook" Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:10:51 -0700, "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Any way I can number worksheet pages that reflect the >entire workbook? For example...

Pivot Page field filter based on cell value
Hi, I am new in VBA and I have created a code that gets information from an access query and set up a pivot table. The worksheet contains multiple pivottables. All pivot tables have at least one page field (product). The worksheet should be copied and then every pivot on the active sheet should be filtered on one product (example: worksheet for milk, worksheet for cheese, worksheet for etc). This for every product (couple op 30-35 products). How can I copy the 'mastersheet' (named ' Master') and filter all pivot tables for a specific Page field product? Hi, Select the pivot ...

code for a simple search and replace
Hi all what type of code can execute a simple "search and replace all" for a string in a document? I need some code that I can associate to a keyboard shurtcut and tha performs something like: SEARCH AND REPLACE ALL "the yellow lemon" WITH "the green lime" thanks! Ctrl+H -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com <ent@ent.ent> wrote in message news:e1j4w5vwKHA.5036@TK2MSFTN...

postcards, four per page mail merge
I've read all the threads on this, I've tried to solve it myself, but I have the SAME problem lots of others are having. When I merge my address label on the postcard, it prints with ALL four with the SAME address on the page. I've read lots of MVP responses that say the print preview is 'screwed up', and so I was optimisitic that my print would work. It didn't. Is it possible there is someother setting I have 'screwed up'? I NEED to print 800 of these address onto my sheet, 4 per page. I don't want to do labels if I can help it. Thanks for yo...

page frame locking
I think page frame locking is extremely restrictive. Does anyone use any other techniques for record locking. ...

Obvious difficulty with Page numbering which should be a simple fe
I have taken the trouble to review all the related previous posts but do not see the answer to meet my needs. I have a 7 page document which consists of a front and back cover 2 pages each and so far 3 pages of report. Page 2 is followed by a section break next page while page 5 is followed by a section break next page. In addition I also put a section break at the end of the document which I should not need. Numbering starts on page 3 as page 1 of Y which seems to work fine. However, page 4 and 5 do not display page numbers while page 6 displays page 1 of 6 and page 7 i...

The page cannot be found
Exchange 2003, OWA2003. In OWA, some of the emails cannot be view. It shows "The page cannot be found". In Outlook 2003, no problem. ...

after scanning bar code without hitting enter or pressing OK butto
can anyone tell me how to scan a item bar code to tender without hitting enter or press ok button? Thanks shawn Shawn, That can cause problems if your customer decides to buy a second scanned item, but if you _really_ want to do it, change your scanner setup to add an <Enter> key after the scan. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" unde...

Web mail page display
How can I change the display screen for my webmail page. Currently I'm using the default page from MS but I want to add the company logon and some security info. Please advice. <joshuaguerrero@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1169734614.419262.34820@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > How can I change the display screen for my webmail page. Currently I'm > using the default page from MS but I want to add the company logon and > some security info. > Please advice. These might help: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Customizing-OWA-2003-Forms-Based-Authentication...

Why can I not enter a valid date for this code...
I have a form that I enter a date into and then press a buton to run the code below. No date seem to be valid for this section of code to no display the message, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ElseIf Me.ImportDate > DMax([ImportDate], "qry_PSI_importdate_max") Then MsgBox "You have already imported PSI data for this date" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I can enter any date and it always says "You have already imported...

how to sort the data display order of multiple chart
i have a .xsl file that include 3 chart in one worksheet. now, i need to sort these 3 chart's data display order from high to low , but it seems hard to implement (because i can sort only one chart's data source ). can you help on this ??:confused: Attachment filename: lga775.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=637635 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, Rearrange data vertically and the sorting is much easier. - Asse -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Margins will not mirror on 2-page layout
I am creating a catalog with 2 pages per 8.5 x 11 sheet, landscape orientation. From what I have read, the margins are supposed to be equal on outsides and insides of each page. No matter what I do there remains a 2 mm discrepancy. The text on the right side of the page is shifted 2 mm to the right when compared to the text on the left side of the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using Microsoft Word 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium if that makes a difference. Are you seeing this on the screen or on printout? If the latter, it will be a result of your ...

Add a User Forum to my Publisher 2003 web page
Does Publisher 2003 offer the feature to add a User Forum to my web page created in Publisher or is this a third party add in. I have seen the forum I want at many sites. For example: http://www.paceship.org/forum/default.asp I want to be able to have users going to different sections similar to posting and asking question the set-up used here at Mircosoft. Again, I may need to get an add on or perhaps even a third party software application. I would prefer something "free" because the site is used for a charity organization and we do not have a lot of funds for web design...

Print Current Page Doesn't Work
We are using Word 2003. When our users try to print current page, the last page of the document prints. The only way to print the current page is to actually type in the page number. How can we fix this? Thanks Do they scroll to the page they want, and put the cursor in it? On May 11, 11:44=A0am, drelias <drel...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are using Word 2003. =A0When our users try to print current page, the = last > page of the document prints. =A0The only way to print the current page is= to > actually type in the page number. =A0How can we fix ...

Editing Source Code in Outlook like in Outlook Express?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4E282.61C801E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In Express I've authored an email for my company to email to our = customers. I can edit the source code directly. Can I open an Express = email in Outlook and put my code into it? I haven't found the way to = view and edit source like in Express. Can anyone tell me what I'm overlooking? Thanks, Gary ------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C4E282.61C801E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windo...

JScript to Calculate the Amount of days and display it in a Field
How can I Calculate the Amount of days and display it in a Field Two date Fields = Arrival Date and Departure date One text Field = total days ( here I want to see the amount of days between Arrival Date and Departure date) Is there a Jcript that can Do This ? Some notes on date/time calculations in JavaScript are here: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS3 -- Michael Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx ---------------------------------------------------------- "Rome" <New@news.microsoft.com> schrieb im Ne...

Publisher-Updated webpage will not display
A friend created a simple website in Publisher 2000 (I think) for a local historical society. It consists of only 8 pages, and she frequently needs to update Page 7 but none of the others. That had been working fine for about 6 months, but the latest update to Page 7 will not display. It shows the unchanged parts of the page but not the new parts. (They are text boxes.) Where the text should be, there is nothing. The page shows just fine on her local machine--and on mine--but not on the web. When overwriting the old pages didn't work, we totally deleted the files from the web...