c# video player windows mobile

Hi,

i want creat a simple video player in c# to windows mobile.
i dont found any example in internet.
how can help me?
0
Filipe

Hi Filipe!

"Filipe Duarte" <filipelduarte@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> i want creat a simple video player in c# to windows mobile.
> i dont found any example in internet.
> how can help me?

I think a good start is always the Windows Mobile Developer Center at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmobile/default.aspx

Or if you want to start the development for windows mobile 7, the windows
mobile training kit could be very helpfull:
http://channel9.msdn.com/learn/courses/WP7TrainingKit/

If you want to build something in Silverlight for windows mobile 7, this
project could be of interest:
http://videoshow.codeplex.com/Wikipage

Maybe there are more projects - I didn't do a deeper search by now. But with
the given links, I am quite sure, that you could find some more links on
your own.

With kind regards,

Konrad

0
Konrad
3/31/2010 5:46:00 AM
On Mar 31, 6:46=A0am, "Konrad Neitzel" <neit...@neitzel.de> wrote:
> Hi Filipe!
>
> "Filipe Duarte" <filipeldua...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:eda8=
606f-5147-4f63-8f58-aee8ea7d7d88@u22g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

> > i want creat a simple video player in c# to windows mobile.
> > i dont found any example in internet.
> > how can help me?
>
> I think a good start is always the Windows Mobile Developer Center athttp=
://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmobile/default.aspx

> Or if you want to start the development for windows mobile 7, the windows
> mobile training kit could be very helpfull:http://channel9.msdn.com/learn=
/courses/WP7TrainingKit/

> If you want to build something in Silverlight for windows mobile 7, this
> project could be of interest:http://videoshow.codeplex.com/Wikipage
>
> Maybe there are more projects - I didn't do a deeper search by now. But w=
ith
> the given links, I am quite sure, that you could find some more links on
> your own.
>
> With kind regards,
>
> Konrad

I want do one player to windows mobile 6 or 5... its possible?
0
Filipe
3/31/2010 8:18:17 AM

> I want do one player to windows mobile 6 or 5... its possible?

Of course it should be possible. But it makes stuff much harder. Why are you
targeting that old systems? I cannot help you with that, because I started
my mobile development for Windows Mobile 6.5.

What I would check in your case is the Windows Media Player on Windows
Mobile. This link could be helpfull:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxcompact/thread/21dd84d8-6290-41b0-93fe-f26f121e9941
but you see, that the linked pages are also quite old (published 2005,
targeting compact framework 2.0 ...).

Searching for windows media Player Mobile gives also a lot of hits - so
maybe you want to have a closer look on that, too, e.g.:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc907953.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc907938.aspx

I hope that helped you a little to get a starting point.

With kind regards,

Konrad

0
Konrad

Windows Mail Error
Sorry if this has been asked before. When I try to open a previously read or unread email, all of a sudden I get the following message: "There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred." Any help, please. Usually, that means that the message has been deleted or corrupted. Sometimes I've found messages like that in the Recovered Items folder. My experience... This same behavior occurred frequently when I closed/copied/moved messages within Quick View. Upon counsel of wiser more experienced folks, I rid myself of Quick Views and now I open (...

video streaming in intranet , without buffering
Hi, I am trying to bulid an application in VC++ .NET in which a server will send data for video files that contains audio/Video or both. and at cient side i want the video to be played back without buffering. the communication is unicast and in a Intranet, NOT internet. plz tell me where to start and how to go about it regards ...

Windows Mail
When I signed into Windows Mail, from my stamps.com program, Windows Mail automatically downloaded my entire in box from my "prodigy.com" mail box. Is there a way to transfer my messages back to the prodigy in box? Thanks, Dino No, not unless Prodigy offers the IMAP protocol as well as the POP3 protocol. The only other thing you can do is resend them back to yourself, one at a time. By default Windows Mail will delete messages from the server after a successful download. To change that behavior, go to Tools, Accounts, select your mail account, Properties, Advanced...

Sort Order on Order Fulfillment Window
In the sales order fulfillment window you can sort the lines items by Order Entered or Site/Bin/Item. Does the Site/Bin/Item only sort by Bin if Multi-bin is used? I am not using multi-bin but have created bin for each item in each site on the Quantities/Sites window. thanks. ...

Windows 7 plug and play printer install
I just finished updating a printer driver for Windows 7. It installs fine if I "add printer" manually, but when I try the Plug And Play, Windows 7 pops up a balloon that says "new hardware found", and tells me it is looking for the driver for the device, and then it says it can't find the driver. The hardware wizard never prompts me for the location of the driver files. As far as I can tell, it only looks at the Windows update site for the driver. How do I get Windows 7 to prompt me to specify where the driver INF and files are located? Where are th...

Identifying window to send message to
Assuming an MDI application in which many identical child windows are open in the client area, if the user clicks the close button on one of them, how does Windows send the WM_CLOSE event only to that window? Is it using the window handle? Basically trying to know how Windows distinguishes between messages to be sent to different windows the application owns. TIA, Jenson The short answer to your question is yes, windows uses the windows hWnd to send a message to a particular window. In the case of the close button, it is owned by the a window, and once it is clicked it will send a WM_CL...

Powerful VIDEO REVEALS MILLIONAIRES SECRETS! #2
Millionaire explains how you can Start a Business and Make Thousands before the New Year! Watch this amazing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN1dPs8lKgE Then go to my Website and TAKE YOUR FREE TOUR TODAY! http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

how to organize several class and their instance in windows programming
Hi, everyone, I'm designing a project which could do some image processing, motion control and networking using MFC. nowadays I'm puzzled how to organize so many class and their instances. Though I think the "design pattern" could solve my problem, but what I only want is to get a simple method or a belief understand. suppose these class are like this: CImageProc (class deal with image processing) CMotionControl (class deal with motion control) CNetwork (class deal with networking) CXXXClass (class doing other work) This is the way I use, in the CMainFrame( I'm...

How to edit Boot.ini on XP-Pro, if unable to load windows
Hello, Had to do a clean install from a USB drive, because the CD drive died on me. and now I need to edit the "Boot.ini" file. I just need to delete one line off of it. Can someone please point me to where I can find instructions on how I can accomplish this? I've been reading and found that they are not directly editable when on a NTFS volume. but also read that it is possible. but haven't been able to find good directions on how to do it. Thank you ***In2Ndo*** wrote: > Hello, > > Had to do a clean install from a USB drive, because the C...

Sales order processing item inquiry windows
Hi, Since I have updated to version 10 (from version 9.0) the document are not showing in any specific order. In version 9 they were sorted by document date. For example if you choose "By item number" then include only invoice and then choose history. You will see that the document are not sorted at all. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Andre, Everything scrolling window has a sort order - just maybe not what you expect. But you can always see it by turning on your dexsql.log and seeing the query generated. In this case with your same options marked, i get: SELECT TOP...

In Excel 2007, the open file window does not display the folders p
When I'm in excel 2007 and I want to open a new file, the folders pane is gone. I used to have it and I even added folders that I used most frequently but now it's gone. I know the IT deparment did an upgrade but others still have it and I'm the only one that got affected. Please help, now I have to navigate to get the the files that I need. ...

More than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window
Does anybody know, how to get more than 100 records in Look Up Records dialog window? For example in Opportunities - I want to add an existing contact to the opportunity, but I can see only 100 records. I dont want to specify any character, I need to choose from all contacts. (It is not the same problem as paging, PagingLimit in SQL can not help) -- thanks Ivana ...

API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ??
API call in Windows that can retrieve the size of a folder ?? Folks, Does anyone know of a system call (where you give the name of a directory) and it retrieves the combined size of all the files in the folder (doesn't have to be recursive), or a similiar call for a file????? Any suggestions would be appreciated Regards You might probably be able to use the ZwQueryInformationFile() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Peter McCarthy" <petergmccarthy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Rx7qb.4388$bD.16747@news.indigo.ie... &...

Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file...
My buddy sent me a little file, 1.25mb, and I cannot open it. He can but I cannot. I get "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the approiate permissions to access the item". XP Pro. Retail version. Have disk. This is my home computer. No administrator rights needed. No password needed. I'm the only one in the house. Computer in my name. No other users. What's up. Joe T. wrote: > My buddy sent me a little file, 1.25mb, and I cannot open it. He > can but I cannot. I get "Windows cannot access the specified > de...

Windows Mail problem
I'm trying to set up my Windows Mail. I only get this error message: "Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system." I set up IMAP as imap.gmail.com and outgoing as smtp.gmail.com Our server is Clearwire. I have TONS of memory on my computer. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Cynthia On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:34:01 -0800, Cynthia07 <Cynthia07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to set up my Windows Mail. Windows Mail will *not* run under...

internet explorer 8, window visa
i put 8 on my computer,lot site would not repond,could not close them out.....dont like 8. i wont install again, on my computer. dont like w visa........................going to buy window 7...............................hope it work better ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

Windows Installer Cleanup Utility will not update
I am running Windows XP SP3. Each time I try to update the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility by running �msicuu2.exe�, which was downloaded from Microsoft, I get the message, �The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package �msicuu.msi� in the box below.� If I locate the �msicuu.msi� file a message indicates that,� �msicuu.msi� is not a valid installation package for the product Windows Installer Cleanup. Try to find the installation package �msicuu.msi� in...

Mangled Exchange 2000 Attributes in Windows 2000 Forests
Were upgrading from 2000 AD and Exchange to 2003 AD and Exchange we are doing the Exchange server first. According to KB Article ID: 314649 To prevent Mangled Attributes in Windows 2000 Forests that contain an Exchange 2000 Servers we need to run the; ldifde -i -f inetorgpersonprevent.ldf -v -c DC=Domain,DC=com Script. When I tried to do this, I received an error that the From To DN is incorrect. Not knowing what this meant searched the console. The script wants to rename the ms-Exch-Assistant-Name, ms-Exch-LabeledURI, and the ms-Exch-House-Identifier CN attributes to msExch...

Dynamics GP 9 on an Ultra Mobile PC
Just an FYI, Dynamics GP 9 seems to run just fine on a Samsung Q1 Ultra Mobile PC. I can definitely see some warehouse and retail applications for these types of devices down the road. No rewriting of software for a Pocket PC, built in touch screen, Wifi and bluetooth. Mark Polino (DynamicAccounting.net) That's great - thanks for testing it out and letting us know Mark!! -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Mark Polino" <mark@mpolino.com-nospam> wrote in message news:ADF8821E-51D2-481F-BDB5-DB0D914CF412@microsoft.com... > Just an FYI, Dynamics GP 9 seems to run just fine ...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

The window menu
Can't ms follow their own gui conventions? When I hit alt-w + 1 I want to see the first opened spreadsheet, alt-w + 2 the 2nd, etc.... alt-w+1 opening the 2nd one. How the heck do I do this? I use excel 2000, though they all have this problem. Where does that work? You can tab through the spreadsheets with Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDown -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Justin-SEO" <justgold79@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179987212.892387.67650@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Can't ms follow...

MSN Messenger 4: Forwarding Messages to Mobile Device?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Am I misunderstanding MSN�s mobile device feature? Under the Mobile Preferences, it says �Set up or edit account so my contacts can send messages to my mobile device�. So I�ve set my account up...but how is it activated? I thought it would work like AIM�s forward to mobile device feature. --B_3170242457_31400555 Content-type: text/html; ch...

why i cannot open the windows live messenger?
i always cannot open the windows live messenger. once i open it, it always says that a problem casued the program stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify u a solution when it is available. I have reloaded the program for many times, it always say so. I have attached the picture of the when messenger is closed. some maters can help me? thanks so much! -- wumingbang -- Chawalit I. IT Consultant Phuket Butler Co., LTD “We Serve You Everything” Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/chawalit Phuket Property: http://www.phuketbutler.com ...

Saving and Restoring a Child Window to its Former Position and Size
I want to save a child window's position and size in the Main Window of an MDI application, and restore it at any time later. I want to do this after the user may have reposition and resized it. The parent of this child window is the Main Window. Below is the code I am using to save the position and size: pView->GetWindowRect( &m_WndRect ); AfxGetMainWnd()->ScreenToClient( &m_WndRect ); where pView is a pointer to the child window and m_WndRect is used for the storage. Below is the code I am using in an attempt to restore the position and size stored in m_WndRect: CFr...

KB960082 Fails on Windows 2003 SBS
Hi I have a windows 2003 sbs server which keeps prompting to install KB960082 each time it fails. I have downloaded the patch manually tried inbstalling it using the switches it fails. I dont have a wsus database I have checked the versions of sql installed (i have the details in a file) Are you updating via WSUS? Mikecl wrote: > I have a windows 2003 sbs server which keeps prompting to install KB960082 > each time it fails. I have downloaded the patch manually tried inbstalling > it using the switches it fails. I dont have a wsus database I have checked > the versi...