reg:sizing of panels in WPF

There are 3panels in the WPG page....
each panel contains some controls....
if i select a panel the selected panel size should be increased and remaining panel sizes should be decreased....same way with all the panels

is it possible to do if so pls let me know

Join Lists with LINQ - SharePoint 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b0c1cd0d-fe82-444e-a16e-7d3fb7d38eca/join-lists-with-linq--sh.aspx
0
bharath
2/19/2010 4:15:09 PM
dotnet.general 306 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can i change the size of an entire publication for print?
Can i change the size of my publication without doing each box individually. i find it difficult to get everything to match up like the way i have it now. i just want it to print larger. Cannot seem to figure it out. Would appreciate any suggestions... Four Seasons <Four Seasons@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can i change the size of my publication without doing each box > individually. i find it difficult to get everything to match up like > the way i have it now. i just want it to print larger. Cannot seem > to figure it out. Would ...

Specify Window Size & Position
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47A0A.B790FA90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I have a macro, then when run, opens up 3 templates at the same time. = Is it possible to add more code to the code already in place that will = open these e-mails at specific sizes & positions on my screen? Jay ------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C47A0A.B790FA90 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

Database Size, Database Corruption, Message Store & Storage Group
We're just recovering from an Exchange disaster. We discovered that we could not get database backups off of two of our four storage groups. We then discovered we were down one drive in our RAID 5 array. Then we discovered that we could not rebuild onto a new drive, probably due to issues on a second drive. We then attempted to save as much data as we could by exmerging data out of the two damaged stores and moving mailboxes to a second server. In the midst of this, the server crashed and would not reboot. We've since rebuild and recovered what we could, but we want to kn...

How can I create custom page size for tractor-feed forms? (2007)
I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at our library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the tractor-feed forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? Jhall@myglnc.com "RunningRonnie" <RunningRonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:553F4C4B-AF9E-4911-8385-2D6D9DA8B683@microsoft.com... >I have created a report to print out information for book acquisition at >our > library but cannot change the page size to a custom size for the > tractor-feed > forms. I am using Access 2007. Any ideas? ...

.PST file size limit
In Outlook 2002 is the size limit on a .pst file 2GB? I've got this one user who I have setup autoarchiving on her mailbox. Her archive.pst is at 1.4GB. It appears that Oulook is no longer archiving to her .pst file. Her mailbox has reach 2.5GB. Shouldn't Outlook archive all the way up to the 2GB limit? The file size limitation is 2.0GB but a .pst file can become corrupt around 1.9GB or above due to the size. It is also possible that the 1.4 GB file may be corrupt so the best idea would be to try creating a new .pst file to use for archiving. Robert Findlay Partner Te...

Setup 30GB File Size in Outlook 2003
Running Windows XPSP1, NTFS with Outlook 2003. I need to make sure the 30GB file size limitation is set and wanted to see if that was done by default or I needed to change a setting to enable it. Thanks!! -- Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly You need to add a registry value. Location: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\PST DWORD: MaxLargeFileSize Enter the size in Megabytes -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. PS - If you are going to be doing this in an active directory do...

How to minimize size of powerpoint slides when slides are excel li
I have a powerpoint slide which gets its info from a huge excel spreadsheet. To minimize the powerpoint size, I copy and paste the info as an image. Is there a way to link to the excel spreadsheet and minimize the powerpoint size? I want to link to excel for the real time update to the slide but I don't want a huge powerpoint size. Thanks. Which Version of PowerPoint are you using? You can insert a link to the Excel by using the insert Object, cerate form file option. -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "sogno" <sogno@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Paper size
On a windows 98 computer with publisher 2000 if I changed the page setup to a "special size" and then go to print setup the "special size" is listed. This does not happen on a windows 2000 computer with publisher 2000. Is there any way to make this happen on windows 2000? If I use the windows 2000 computer the file does not print properly because I can't chose the correct paper size. Whilst attempting to develop brick-based storage technology, Ed reads a message from Tebbe <tebbec@TAKETHISOUTslu.edu> > On a windows 98 computer with publisher 2000 if ...

Message Size Limits #6
Exchange 2003 SP2 / Outlook 2003 SP2. We have imposed size limits on the sending and receiving of mails - limit is 10MB. Approx once a month I need to send an email that is 10.1MB (must go by email) - so I raise the limits on my mailbox and send it. Yesterday, I changed the limits but still could not send the mail - error 5.2.3 'Message is larger than current limits'. I can send the mail internally to myself and I can send the mail from my personal email address (external) to my Exchange email address. I have checked the ; - Global settings for Message delivery - My user prop...

How do I set the size of a view window in an MDI app?
Greetings! I am working on my first MDI application in Visual C++ 6.0. When a view is opened, the initial window size is smaller than I want it. But I can't see how to control that size. Where is the view's initial window size controlled? Thanks very much! Rob Richardson Put this in your views OnInitialUpdate and you should be good to go GetParentFrame()->SetWindowPos(NULL,0,0,1000,1000,SWP_NOZORDER|SWP_NOMOVE); AliR. "Rob Richardson" <CedricCicada@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1190224153.178416.325230@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com... > Greetings! >...

Excel File Size Observation
1. Enters an Excel workbook A sized 2500 kB ; it contains a single worksheet B. 2. Create a copy of worksheet B called worksheet C. 3. Save the workbook and MS-IE indicates that the file is then sized 5000 kB. 4. Clear the worksheet C (of the used range). Now, worksheet C is discernibly blank. 5. Save the workbook and MS-IE indicates that the file is (still) sized 5000 kB. 6. Please advise what has happened such that the file size once increased, could not be correspondingly reduced. 7. Regards. Hi Tkt, See Debra Dalgleish's notes on resetting the used range at: http://www.contex...

font size refuses to change in a text box
I am having a problem changing font size in a text box. The font and size is available and also used on the same page! I am having a problem with the line spacing as well Could you send me that file? I have some ideas but....... Also, which version are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Linda Burkhart" <Linda Burkhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B198D27-A41B-4742-9281-88F33754DEF9@microsoft.com... >I am having a problem changing font size in a text box. The font and size >is > available and also used on the same p...

different printout with two equal sized print area
I have two excel worksheets that contain the same table with identical print area and size (I mean the column width and row height are the same between the two) But when I do print reivew on both, one occupies the full width minus the margins on the page and the other only does 2/3. Both of them are previewed on the same printer with the same setting and page set (35% scale). Any ideas what other factors could be involve? gratefully yours Dickson Hi Dickson, The first thing that springs to mind is the print area itself, not just the dimensions of the columns and rows. Is this identical ...

How do I stop my mouse from changing the size of the spreadsheet?
How do I make the Microsoft mouse stop the zoom effect when I have it on the spreadsheet. I want to scroll up or down not zoom in or zoom out. Thx 2003..........Tools>Options>General Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" 2007..........Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Editing Options. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:43:01 -0700, Dennis <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I make the Microsoft mouse stop the zoom effect when I have it on the >spreadsheet. I want to scroll up or down not zoom in or zoom ...

Largest size calculator
What do I need to do to create a calculator that will tell me how larg an item I can fit through a door? Obviously I know height and width but what if there is an obstructio ie a back wall that will not allow the full length into the room. Or ramp leading up to the door that would mean I may strike the roof. I can angle the box in the doorway and turn it to get it in. Wha calculation should I use? I would have the following input data: height,width,length an weight(after a certain weight it becomes impossible to move withou rollers which would add height) of the box. The height and width of ...

File Size #3
When I add an object (JPEG or Visio diagram) to a Pub 2002 or Pub 2000 document the file size obviously increases. If I change my mind and delete it the file size does not reduce, but sometimes increases again. This seems bizarre. Have tried saving under a new file name but this makes no difference. I could end up with a totally blank document of 20MB! Am I doing something wrong? -- Paul 93 A solution... PUB2000: Publication Retains Large File Size When Pages Are Deleted http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218725 Why the file increases... PUB2000: File Size Inc...

How do I center within each panel for a three panel brochure?
I am building a 3 panel brochure from scratch using Microsoft Publisher. How do I center within each panel? For instance, the right panel which will be the front of the brochure. Create each panel as a separate frame and use that frame as a master for alignment purposes for all objects within that panel. To insure that all panels are exactly the same size go to Arrange/Layout Guides and set all margin guides to 0. Set columns at 3. Each panel should span from pink lines to pink lines or blue lines to blue. Either way all three panel will be the same size. -- Ron Cohen "yellow s...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise mail store 4 times the size of mail box t
Howdy, I've been looking at the size of my backups and my edb files, and I noticed that they've hit the 80 Gig mark. So I did a little snooping in ESM and notice the the sum total of all my users mail boxes is a little over 20 gigs. However the size of my mail store is 80gigs+. There has got to be something wrong here, but I don't see any glaring problems in the event logs. I expect that the store should be a little larger for redundancy, I'd even understand a mail store that was double. But 4 times the size seems really bad. Any ideas on what I should be checking,...

Exchange 2003 Backup Size too big for online backup
Hi We have decided to start backing up our Exchange 2003 system over the net to an online backup system. The problem we initially found was that we were backing up 1.6Gb every night so we removed a quite a lot of data from Exchange via file Archiving and offline .PST files but ..the large file size is still the same ... how can that be ? We would have expected it to shrink - is it holding old transaction data ? Does exchange need to be purged ? Refreshed ? Any advice ? Thanks Mike "Mike" <mikep500@hotmail.com> said > Hi > > We have decided to start ba...

Mailbox Database size and transition logs.
Hi all i have got 4 gig used up in transition logs used for exchange 2000. what can i do to remove them or clean up the actual storage database file. or shall i buy a bigger HD: Thank Steve If the log files you refer to are what I think then merely running a backup will remove the log files. Are they in an MDBDATA directory? If the files are in a servername.log directory and that directory is shared out then they're tracking logs and the properties of the server (general tab) has the number of days to keep logs for an whether or not to remove those logs after x days. You can safe...

My Sites maximum size
Hello I read in the SP2010 docs that a site collection should not be greater than 100 GB. Does this also apply to My Sites ? Pierrot Yes. "wpher56" <jstealque@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#YcD56q6KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello > I read in the SP2010 docs that a site collection should not be greater > than 100 GB. Does this also apply to My Sites ? > Pierrot Do you mean: - yes, EACH site in My Sites is limited to 100 GB, or - yes, the My Sites collection is limited to 100 GB ? I can't imagine that My Sites is limited to...

Older worksheet size
I have several older worksheets. Each one has a corresponding macro (xlm) sheet. They are set up so that when a worksheet is opened, the macro sheet opens in the background (hidden). I want each worksheet to be the same size that exists when I save the file. Then, later when the file is opened, it goes from the size I gave it to a full screen window. The macro sheet has an Auto.Start command. It reads: =ECHO(FALSE) =Custom() ( This is a special set of commands for the worksheet ) =CALCULATION(1,FALSE,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE) =RETURN() What is making the file grow in size? AND how do I cha...

File Size Jump
I can't figure out why my Excel file size is jumping from 550kb to 35mb. I am running some formulas to copy data, and some special links from other pages, as well as scripts which hides rows... I tried deleting extra unhidden rows, and got nothing. Any ideas? After deleting the extra rows and columns you must SAVE the workbook to effect changes in used range. As far as the size jump..............change the macro code to copy data etc. to a defined rather. Sounds like you are copying to a greater range than you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 0...

incoming attachment size limit
Hi, I am running Exch 2003 SP1 on Server 2003 and have a question on max size of incoming attachments. On the server under 'Global Settings' -> 'Message Delivery properties' -> Defaults the send and receive limits are set at 10240kbytes. Problem is that attachments over a couple of megbaytes are being bounced and the originators are getting 552 size error messages. I have tried some tests from hotmail and from MailEnable which I have running on a small LAN. From both of these I can send an email with attachment of about 1mb and it will get through anything larger b...

Reg: Exceptional Handling in C++ Application (Win)
We have an application developed in c++ in visual studio .net 2003. my requirement is to get the stack report during application crash in release.For this we have added a stackwalker.cpp program with the existing application which will create a log file containing the trace back details which will help us to identify the areas of application crashes. The log file will contain details about the file name, line number and the order of the called functions leading to the crash. This application is working fine in the system where we are building the application. But when we copy the executa...