I can not see add task in scheduled task in win server 2003

Hi, i have a problem with scheduled task in windows 2003 sd.
I cannot see the add a new task in the schedules task panel.
I tried wth schtask and th result is this: It has prevented the user to
create new tasks.
I verified the permisions with cacls and all are rigth.
Help!
Thanks
Fernando
dotnet.general 306 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Fernando Martinez" <FernandoMartinez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BE65D03C-E925-4FE6-9D02-DF0D3ECB0714@microsoft.com...
> Hi, i have a problem with scheduled task in windows 2003 sd.
> I cannot see the add a new task in the schedules task panel.
> I tried wth schtask and th result is this: It has prevented the user to
> create new tasks.
> I verified the permisions with cacls and all are rigth.
> Help!
> Thanks
> Fernando

Hello, Fernando.
You need to ask in a discussion group for Windows Server This group is for
..NET Framework discussions.
Here's a way to find the group you need.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Servers. In the Servers
subcategory, find and open the Windows Server subcategory. Find a group
there for
your question.

0
PvdG42

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

How do I configure simple categories in the task application
I am using outlook 2003 at work and am thinking of using 2002 at home. I want to simply configure the task view so that I can in one window look at my tasks. Either filtering them so only one category shows, or by showing them all and which category they belong to. Further I want to be able to check off from this list similar to how you might flag messages in email etc. Anyone familiar with how palm desktop works will know what I'm talking about. If this is too much of a mouthfiul to explain then at least a link to a site with helpful outlook howtos would be good. (Note- I hav...

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Actions to groups of tasks
Is there any way, or am I missing the obvious, to deal with multiple tasks in ones queue or list. As an example, I have a new release of my product, 1 task is to prepare the packages and 1 task is to ship them. If I have 100 customers, can I mass mark the tasks as finished or will have to open 200 dialogs and mark completed when the job is done? The only thing that I seem to be able to do to multiple tasks is delete them? Anyone? Jim Ball jball@XXXaccu-med.com remove the XXX to send an email you may be able to do this with a sql data update or create a solution in code to do thi...