error 1606 office 2007

When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message:
Error 1606.Could not access network location :.

can somebody help me?
dotnet.general 306 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message:
> Error 1606.Could not access network location :.
>
> can somebody help me?

This is the wrong newsgroup for such issues

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog
"Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i want to reinstal/ remove/ install office 2007, i get the message:
> Error 1606.Could not access network location :.
>
> can somebody help me?

As you've been told, this group is not for Office issues. To find an
applicable Office group, try this:

At this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

Open (in the treeview on the left) English, then Office and Desktop
Applications, then Office.

Under Office, you'll find the group for "Office Setup". Ask there.

0
PdvG42

Can Excel 2007 link with Outlook 2007
I have a list of companies names that I need to add the addresses to. I don't want them to be on the same worksheet. I will need to add compaines to the list from time to time. Also Is it possible to link these addresses with outlook? Thanks, Dan ...

Business Portal
Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server administrator for assistance. Hi, If anybody know the solution for the below error ,please help. Regds, Jothi krishnan "Jay" wrote: > Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring > your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server > administrator for assistance. ...

Error msg
"A get/change next operation on table 'RN_OPEN' failed. A record was already locked." This msg just showed up when I was trying to access a credit memo in the apply sales document area. Does this mean I won't be able to locate my credit memo? How do I correct this? CAN I correct this? Typically it means that someone else was using the credit memo or some other related record. Usually, waiting and trying again fixes all. If not, try deleting records in the DEX_LOCKS table Visit us at Convergence in San Diego, Booth 624 -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consulta...

Word 2007-Pinning documents to most recent list
I've pinned several documents to my most recent documents list but they don't always show. For example, I have about 5 documents that I have pinned and I'm showing 20 new documents when I click the Office button in Word. If I have worked recently with 25 or 30 documents, but not one of the 5 that are pinned, then the most recent 20 show, and that list doesn't always include the 5 that are pinned. Do I have a setting wrong somewhere? Or is this a known issue? Thanks! If you are showing 20 documents in the list and you have worked with 20 documents other ...

Entity Error [Help]
Dear All, A few days ago i created a new custom entity, say "My Entity". It works fine, until something happen. I don't know what's going on with this entity but recently when I open it, it shows error as below: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM%20-%20Entity%20error/EntityError.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM%20-%20Entity%20error/EntityError2.jpg Then I try to modify this entity (Form, relationship, attribute). It seems getting worse so that I cannot publish this entity now. Any ...

Outlook 2007 & CRM Outlook client (V3C), problem tracking appointm
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2007 with the latest CRM Outlook client (V3C). I have no problem adding emails to CRM with Outlook, but when I try to create a new appointment, the CRM section does not appear in the ribbon. After creating the appointment, if I highlight it in the calendar view and click on the "Track in CRM" button on the Outlook toolbar, I get the following message "This item type is not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM". If I go back in my calendar to an earlier appointment that was created when I was using Outlook 2003, then everythi...

Exchange 2007 SP2 DEPLOYMENT
Good Day our oragnization is planning to deply Exchange 2007 SP2 in our oragnization , is there any deployment precaution concernning SCR and SCR CLUSTERING . PLEASE ADVICE Absolutely, there is. There's a document in TechNet describing how you must apply SP2 to a CCR cluster, and there's information there about the required AD preparation before you install SP2. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ahmedgtech" <Ahmedgtech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40C2...

Warning: Money 2007 Deluxe
I thought I would try 007 out and so downloaded it. It looks very much the same as 2006 but it may have been faster. The new simple budget thing is pretty stupid, as is the hype MSN story about it. Hasn't anyone ever heard of 'pay yourself first' budgeting?? I digress. I left the program and tried to start it up again. It wants a password??? I don't use a password. The file it was trying to open was at the end of a very long pathname so I don't know what it was trying to open, but have to assume it was the one that was just converted from 006. But I don't use a p...

DPM 2010 RC - EUR Issues - Error ID 3123
I have been presented with the following situation: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Servers OS: 2008 R2 Clients: Vista, Windows 7 Existing DPM: 2010 RC PROBLEM: Unfortunately the network was recovering from a forced-removal of the previous DPM 2007 SP1 Server. The Server was simply removed from the network without de-installation. DPM 2010 RC was subsequently installed and appeared to be working correctly except for EUR (End user Recovery). According to the admin the EUR AD wizard was run successfully. Users are not able to view previo...

errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)
I use Outlook 2003 I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003 I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003) -------------------------- errors -------------------------- Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' --------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Time Clock integration with Office Accounting
Does anyone have a solution that can bring time clock information from POS into timesheet entries in OA? Do you mean POS or RMS. I have a solution that imports timeclock hours/receipts and sales from RMS Headquarters to Office Accounting. Mark Colbert mark_a_colbert@msn.com "Steve Jensen" wrote: > Does anyone have a solution that can bring time clock information from POS > into timesheet entries in OA? ...

sqlcmd and Error(s) to a file
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms162773.aspx sqlcmd File Names sqlcmd input files can be specified with the -i option or the :r command. Output files can be specified with the -o option or the :Error, :Out and :Perftrace commands. =========above lines are from the URL listed above============= Ok. If I set this command, I get the desired behavior: :Error "./myerrors.txt" (The desired behavior being, if no errors occur, then that file is created, however, it is empty, which is a great indicator for "nothing bad happened") ================= ...

Error after Outlook reinstall
This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Outlook version Also, I can't install the microsoft updates to outlook because it says because it doesn't know it's version. -- Kate So what version of Outlook did you re-install -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "SFKate" <SFKate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F6F470A-D977-42CE-A342-909DAA07FE2A@microsoft.com... > This would pop up. Error - Could not obtain Microsoft Out...

database error SNOW LEOPARD
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel have just installed snow leopard which crashed my comp and required a format of disc. On reinstallation of software - OFFICE . I cannot open Entourage 08. When I attempt to do so, it tells me I have to rebuild the database in utility and then it shuts down. When I go to the database utility, there is not database listed. If I choose rebuild, my only option is to quit. Therefore, Entourage will not open. I do receive the same data rebuild message in Excel and Word Hi David, Entourage needs its database in ~/Documen...

cannot change part of a merged cell
This is the error a user receives when he tries to copy one cell into another made up of 3 merged cells. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Is this a fluke? thanks, dominique Copying one cell to a merge of three cells should work. Are you "sure" it is only one cell that is being copied each time? Maybe "sometimes" it is one cell and "other times" more than one. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:02:57 -0400, "Dominique Schroeder" <dmschroe@woodmeistercorp.com> wrote: >This is the error a user receives when he...

money 2007 in vista
is money 2007 compatible in vista i had laptop die so bought new one with vista i installed money in computer it work for about one week now it says problem with program i reinstalled same thing it wont start In microsoft.public.money, eric wrote: >is money 2007 compatible in vista i had laptop die so bought new one with >vista i installed money in computer it work for about one week now it says >problem with program i reinstalled same thing it wont start Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as within the use...

Exchange 2007 and sharepoint1
Hello I ahve installed Exchange 2007 beta 2 on my 64 bit HP server. Everything instlaled correctly and i could access the OWA site. I decided to install sharepoint and when i did it looks as though sharepoint put IIS in 32 bit mode, and now my OWA site no longer works. Is it possible to run sharepoint and Exchange with OWA on the same box? I reinstalled .NET 2.0 and ran a cscript command to put IIS back to 64 bit mode, i am restarting now so hopefully this will fix the issue and i can continue on testing. Thansk On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:08:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft....

Unable to send e-mail and get error message when opening live mail
This is the message I get Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'pic' Server: 'post.camtel.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No I call server and all is well. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as time-outs, account setting change...

Strange 5.2.1 error
Greets, Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. I have a public folder that is e-mail enabled, that certain users send to. Everything works fine, except for one user, who gets a 5.2.1 error when she sends to that public folder. I have obtained the Hot Fix referenced in 870585, but that did not fix it. Further, I have verified that every group that she is a member, the Exchange Enterprise Servers group has read perms to. I have cross-referenced group memberships comparing users who CAN send to the folder with her perms, and narrowed it down to possible groups. I am going to remove he...

OWA on Exchange 2007 not working
I have installed Exchange 2007 EE and moved my mailbox. I've also created the OWA Virtural Directory via Power Shell. To access my mailbox via OWA I keyed" http://servername/owa/userid I've received the logon screen for OWA and entered my userid and password. When I click the Logon button I get the following message: Page not found HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Internet Information Services (IIS) Does anyone know why or have I may have missed trying to configure OWA in Exchange 2007 EE? I've created OWA under the "Default Web Site". Wh...

Refreshing a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object
Can a Microsoft Office Excel Chart Object be refreshed by linking it to an excel spreadsheet? The "chart object" is being copied from the originating excel spreadsheet, using the special past function to make an Excel Chart Object in a Word doc. DonC, Use Paste Special, pasting it as an Excel Chart Object in the Word document. Use the Paste Link button. Now it's linked to the cells of the original worksheet. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "DonC" <don.cook@farmersinsurance.com> w...

An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM
Dear all, i have a problem in uploading the report in CRM 3.0 I had already 'full' reinstall CRM, but the error still occurs. I also cannot create a new categories of reports. When i click 'OK' it cannot appears in the categories list!! Here is the error message. "Error Uploading report! An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again, if this problem continues, contact your system administrator" I use Win2003 Server Standard Edition with SQL 2000 Server, develope with Visual Studio 2003 and SQL Reporting Services. I a...

Access 2007 error when sending email through Outlook 2007
I send email using this module: Sub sbSendMessage(argRecipient, argFrom, argSubject, argBody, argUserKey, argNbrEmail) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment Dim tmpRecipient As String Dim tmpSubject As String Dim tmpBody As String Dim tmpFrom As String Dim tmpUserKey As Long Dim tmpNbrEmail As Integer tmpRecipient = argRecipient tmpSubject = argSubject tmpBody = argBody tmpFrom = argFrom tmpUserKey = argUserKey ...

Unable to display folder error message--HELP
Since having Windows XP reinstalled last week, I have a new problem with Outlook 2002. I've used Outlook for several months for contacts and calendar, which I hotsync with a Palm. I do not use Outlook for email, as I use Netscape. I am not on a network. This is the problem. Both the Calendar and Contacts work fine for awhile and then I get the following message when I either click on Calendar or Contacts: C:\Documents & Settings\username\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is already in use by the maximum number of applications. Close some of these app...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...