Visual Studio Conversion Wizard to asp.net 4.0

When I first opened my website with Visual Studio 2010, the conversion wizard
came up and I said no.
Now two weeks later how can I get the wizard back?
--
Arne Garvander
(Happily unemployed professional Geek)

POS 2.0 Database Connection has been lost......
At closing, while trying to settle the credit card transactions, we get this message: "The database connection has been lost. When you have resolved the problem, click Reconnect. If successful, POS will reopen, but unsaved work will be lost." This has happened a couple of times in a row and now we find out that customers have been charged multiple times ! The only references I could find in this forum tell me to take my debit card pad off and to restart the SQL service. This hasn't helped, still cannot settle. Anybody any pointers ? Thx I should add that the database i...

a macro to copy only 2 lines w/i a cell separated by 4 line breaks
Can anyone help me determine how to copy only 2 specific lines from a cell that contains text in 4 lines that is separated using the line break function? Which two lines? You may be better off parsing into 4 cells then picking the two you want Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:31:01 -0700, poltpar <poltpar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone help me determine how to copy only 2 specific lines from a cell >that contains text in 4 lines that is separated using the line break function? ...

!Re: How do I add Description and NameSpace to JScript.Net Web Service?
Hi, Kirl Allen Evans wrote: > I think it is something like the following: > WebService(Namespace="mynamespace", Description:="Web Services provided by > the xxxx site") public class MyService : WebService > { > WebMethod(Description:="Get xxx xxx Events for OS Grid Reference X,Y") > public function GetWeeklyEventsForOSGridAsString () : string { > } > } should be WebServiceAttribute, but that works. Regards Christian ...

Fax from GP 9.0
Can we fax PO's and other documents from GP? Nope. You may try www.liaisonsc.com they have a product called messenger that fits the bill nicely. "Nick" wrote: > Can we fax PO's and other documents from GP? You can also try DocuFire, Rockton Software, and Accountable Forms Printer as third parties that allow emails and faxing of documents from GP -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com &...

Is this a .net 4.0 bug
Console.WriteLine("7 mpaa".IndexOf("mpa").ToString()); The above line write -1 on my screen, I would expect the value of 2. What is going on? regards Jesper. Jesper wrote: > Console.WriteLine("7 mpaa".IndexOf("mpa").ToString()); > > The above line write -1 on my screen, I would expect the value of 2. > What is going on? I don't see anything wrong and when I copied your code snippet into the following code sample using System; namespace Test2010042601 { public class Test { public static void Main() ...

ASP CDO mail issies
HI, I was using the built in SMTP 2003 server and recently upgraded to Exchange 2003. When I submit my contact form from my website, I get this error. CDO.Message.1 error '80070005' Access is denied. /cgi-bin/email.asp, line 35 Thanks for any help here. David I found this fix that worked for me. Hope it helps anyone else that may encounter the problem I posted. "I posted this problem before. Now I found out solution post here, It may help other people with same problem. Just for Reference Only. It does NOT imply any guarantte. Since the Exchange 2003 installed...

If .NET 4.0 is new.....
If .NET 4.0 is a completely new framework, will anything compiled for 1.0 up to 3.5 work with only 4.0 installed? -- Tim. The comments I've seen in other places say you must have the previous versions installed or 4.0 won't install and/or run. "Tim Munro" <Excelsior@Liamtoh.moc> wrote in message news:%235gAFT46KHA.5708@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If .NET 4.0 is a completely new framework, will anything compiled for 1.0 > up to 3.5 work with only 4.0 installed? > > -- > Tim. > > "Jerry" <ChiefZekeNoSpam@...

Change CRM 3.0 Default Font
I use CRM at work and from home, and the font for messages is always Arial at home and Tahoma at work. Is there anywhere to change this? The only difference is that at home I use XP, at work Vista. Steve ...

Copy a Price Level in 9.0
Isn't there a way to quickly & easily clone an entire price schedule? ( on v 9.0). For custom pricing for a new customer, I first creates a new price schedule, then add each inventory item to the new schedule one at a time and configure the price levels for each item manually. I would like to have a "Master" price schedule say... "Distributor List" that contains "standard" prices. Can I clone the Master Distributor List by copying it (all the items & prices it contains) to a NEW price schedule "Distrbutor - 01, then edit the Di...

Pie Chart #4
Help!! I can't remember how to do a Pie Chart!! Select the range of data, click on the Chart Wizard button (or choose Chart from the Insert menu), and in step one, choose a Pie chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/ _______ MJ wrote: > Help!! > > I can't remember how to do a Pie Chart!! > ...

"Filtered" Views Behavior in CRM 4.0
We have recently upgraded our CRM3.0 to CRM4.0 on a test machine for evaluation purposes. We used to use some of those built in "Filtered..." views in CRM to obtain certain formatted data. During my investigation I found that these are not operating as expected in CRM 4.0. I will give an example: We used to access a view named: "FilteredQuote" , this used to display a lot of summarized information about quotes including FreightTermNames I discovered that all those "CodePLTable" such as FreightTermsCodePLTable, that suppose to return the label (name or c...

conversion from word to publisher
my computer crashed. several documents originally writen with pub got recovered but now show up in an unreadable word document. I reloaded publisher, which had disapeared in the crash, and I want to convert those word docs into back to publisher. Howdoidothat? Jojo Well, you could change the extension to .pub if you really think the files are Publisher's. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jojo" <Jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB856D1-6E2A-4505-9998-E...

FRx 6.0.95 install error
Hello, Installing an additional FRx client for Great Plains 6.0. I'm installing from the Great Plains CD. After the install finishes, I get an error, "Files failed to self-register. c:\windows\system32\Cscmd32.ocx; c:\windows\system32\Cstext32.ocx;" Attempting to open FRx yields error 339, "Cstext32.ocx not registered." I loaded FRx service pack 7 to no avail. I tried manually registering the offending files but it failed. The workstation is Windows XP, service pack 2. Great Plains runs fine. Any ideas for what I should do next? Trevor, If I am not mis...

syntax: " or ' ?? (<?xml version="1.0")
Hi, I have a simple question regardign the syntax: do I have to need double quotation marks or single qoutation marks in my XML? For exemple:� <?xml version="1.0" or <?xml version='1.0' the first one seems the 'official' way to me, but because I need to make XML-strings in some application I'd better use there the single quotation marks. I tested it, and it's recognized as an XML-document, but I still wonder if it is 'legal' or not? Thanks a lot, Pieter * DraguVaso wrote in microsoft.public.dotnet.xml: >I have a simple question regardi...

Installing CRM 3.0 11-14-06
I'm getting an error that states that "the minimum required version is SQL Server 2000 SP4 (8.0.2026). I have already installed the latest SP4 for SQL server, but i'm still getting the same message. Please let me know if there's anyone that can answer this problem. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Wrkwmn, You could comment out the SQL check by editing the install script. I would review the error log for CRM installer and also look back to your SP4 install logs to see if there are any installation issues that went unreported. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP On ...

Visual Basic for Applications Help not working right.
OS = WinXP Home and Pro with SP2. Under Office 2003 Professional Edition with SP1, if I open the VBA Editor and search for a function (say Msgbox) I get a whole list of things that can be displayed. All selections respond to a mouse click and provide a wealth of information except for those noted as (Visual Basic for Applications.) For those, nothing happens -- the system just sits there with the mouse cursor changed to a hand. I have gone to Control Panel/Add Remove Programs and followed the instructions that appear in several places on the web for adding the VBA help files. The ...

Template Wizard #2
I am having trouble with the Template Wizard and Database link in excel 2003?? WHERE ARE THEY???? I have an invoice linked to a spreadsheet done in excel 2000 that don't work in 2003? ...

Closing Excel #4
The upper right X button on Excel is greyed out and I have to exit Excel from the File drop down menu, how do I enable the X (exit) button? -- RVarner RVarner, Step1 On the Tools Menu bar in Excel (Version up-to 2003) select Add-ins and ensure all are unchecked. Version 2007, File(round button)-Excel Options-Add-ins, Managed Add-ins, click the GO button. Again ensure all Add-ins are unchecked. Step2 Excel uses templates that may have become corrupted. Book.xlt is used for a new workbook Sheet.xlt, is used for new worksheets that gets added to existing workbooks. Both of these ...

CountIF? #4
I'm wanting to have a box count the total number of times a C and W appear, C and L, P and W, and P and L. I've tried using the CountIF, and can get the proper result for how many times one character shows up in one column (aka number of W's), but am trying to get a result where everytime a C and W appear, it will add one to the C and W box (where ? are located below.) The current formulas I've tried are... =COUNTIF(E4:E180,"C")&COUNTIF(I4:I48,"W") =COUNT(IF(E4:E180="C",1,0),IF(I4:I48="W",1,0)) C P&C 03/03/2005 30,000 ...

CRM 3.0 doesn't send mail to customers
Hi All I've Installed CRM 3.0 on a domain, and a second Exchange Server 2003 to handle the users' mailboxes. The Exchange Router was installed, and the rules were deployed. I use the Web Client, and created a new customer (the DB is empty), and assigned an email address. But when I send a mail to that customer, the customer doesn't receipt the mail, but the customer's history shows as completed those mails. The second Exchange Server relays all mails to the first Exchange on the organisation. Any idea to put to work the mail? Thanks -- Luis Quiroz On Apr 16, 5...

Confusion about Visual Styles
I'm a programmer, but I'm not a UI guy. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 to write a new application and I'm dealing with "Visual Styles" for the first time. From what I can figure, when you enable visual styles, you're telling NET to ignore some formatting commands and instead to format controls according to the system settings. That's fine, except that the feature seems to be poorly documented and inconsistent. Right now, I'm trying to create a SplitContainer control that has a TreeView in Panel1 and a UserControl in Panel2. I've set the border ...

entering numbers with 0 in front of them
I am trying to make a chart where the numbers happened to be listed with 0s as the first number 0133, 0244 and so on but excel won't let me leave the zero in front it keeps removing it. Anyone know how to turn this function off. Thanks <Format> <Cells> <Number> tab, Click "Custom" and enter: 0000 into the "Type" box, <OK> -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Sha" <anonymous@discussions.micro...

Outlook 2003 Search Folders #4
Since Search Folders in Outlook 2003 are not MAPIFolders, and properties and methods of MAPIFolders can't be used with Search Folders, Is there any way to set new Search Folder programmatically? Search folders most certainly are MAPIFolder objects, just with a search criteria applied. If you retrieve the hidden Reminders folder for example (a search folder) as a MAPIFolder you can work with it just as with any other MAPIFolder. Application.AdvancedSearchComplete returns a Search object. The Search.Save() function lets you save the search result as a search folder, and guess what? ...

How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?
Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help! Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/clean_up_your_worksheet_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "jalene" <jalene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5343EABA-64EF-4D50-A80B-A4C1196A6791@microsoft.com... > Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel. > I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know ...

One-Time Customers (Vendors) in GP 9.0
We just installed GP 9.0 (Sales, Purchasing, FIxed Assets and Financial) in our organization and it works great!! We are a retail outlet and do not track or maintain customer personal info like address, phone #, etc. However, sometimes we have to make refunds to these customers, (after proof of purchase, of course). My question: How do we avoid creating multiple vendor names for these people since they are just one-time payments? Today, we created 14 different vendor names for refunds totalling less than $1,000.00. Is there a way we can create a dummy account (called CorpRefunds) that ...