Spaces stripped from cookie value

I'm using an apsx page to write a date value to a cookie. I then need to
read that cookie with a classic asp page. The value is written correctly to
the cookie. If I view cookies for example in Firefox, it is formatted
properly. When reading the value via asp however, all of the spaces are
stripped out causing it to become an invalid date value.

As written:
2/5/2010 3:23:14 PM

As read:
2/5/20103:23:14PM

As a test I read the value using aspx and it was read correctly. So it
appears to be classic asp related. Any ideas why this is happening?

0
Chris

On 8 Feb., 18:31, "Chris McFarling" <mcfl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using an apsx page to write a date value to a cookie. I then need to
> read that cookie with a classic asp page. The value is written correctly to
> the cookie. If I view cookies for example in Firefox, it is formatted
> properly. When reading the value via asp however, all of the spaces are
> stripped out causing it to become an invalid date value.
>
> As written:
> 2/5/2010 3:23:14 PM
>
> As read:
> 2/5/20103:23:14PM
>
> As a test I read the value using aspx and it was read correctly. So it
> appears to be classic asp related. Any ideas why this is happening?

I think they were saved in UTF
0
Alexey

CWebBrowser2: accessing field values
hi, I have a WebBrowser2 in my application, May I have access to the value of Form Fields in my application? I mean the value of Edit boxes, etc. thanks,e Behzad ...

Match multiple values for a date to a single value date
I have data for a year of patient visits that I want to match to the on-call Doc for that date Sheet 1 pt and visit date Sheet 2 date and doc on call My problem is that there are multiple patients for each date I would like to create a column in sheet 1 that has the doc on call for each patient in english (more or less) if [(worksheet1 cell a1)=(date x)] then [worksheet 1 cell b1=(worksheet 2 docOnCall for Date x)] date x exists in both worksheets, but is a unique value in worksheet 2, can occur multiple times in worksheet 1 Can anybody help me translate this into an excel function...

Value error on OR command
I have unput the following formula and instead of getting a false I get a #VALUE! error. Returns true statement if both are true. Does anyone know why this is happening. Seems pretty straightforward. Does not matter if I use find or findb =OR(FINDB("ISO",G2),FINDB("CAN",G2)) Because findb or find return an error if they cannot find the string, wrap both findb formulas with isnumber like =OR(ISNUMBER(FINDB.....),ISNUMBER(FINDB.....)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "#VALUE! Error" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:032501c3aa...

Sum of the last (x) values in a row
How would I get the average of the sums of the just previous 52 cells in a row that contains more than 52 columns? TIA... Try this *array* formula: =AVERAGE(INDEX(1:1,LARGE(COLUMN(1:1)*(1:1<>""),52)):IV1) -- Array formulas must be entered with CSE, <Ctrl> <Shift > <Enter>, instead of the regular <Enter>, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly brackets, which *cannot* be done manually. You *must also* use CSE when revising the formula. If you have less then 52 numbers, the formula will average whatever you have entered. -- HTH, ...

ShellExecuteEx
I'm using ShellExecuteEx to run some external programs, but I need to know what the return code of the process is. Not the return code of ShellExecuteEx, which indicates problems with starting the process, but the return code of the actuall process. For instance gzip returns non-zero if it can't find a file.... ...

getting the number of the row with the maximum value
i have a a column with values, by using a macro i want to get the number of the row in which the maximum value of the column is. Are you sure you want to do it by macro? First you'd use the MAX() function to find the largest value. Now, if you want to do this by macro (presumably to SELECT the cell containing the largest value), you'd use the Find command. I'm assuming your values are in a range named 'rngValues' Dim r As Range Set r = Range("rngValues") r.Find(WorksheetFunction.Max(r)).Select If you don't need a macro, then you'd use the...

display on first occurrence of a change in the value
How can I have a report display a text message upon the first occurence of a change in the value of a field in the underlying table? In other words, the field in this table has the same value for many records in a row, but all of a sudden that can change and I want to alert the report reader once that subsequent records are now reflecting these changed values. What I think I need is some kind of switch that changes from say 0 to 1 when that first change happens. Thanks. Alan adgon, Use the Hide Duplicates propety set to Yes. Only the first instance of each value will display. --...

Sorting a range of cells that get value from other cells
I'm trying to sort a range of cells that get their value from the same worksheet but in a different section. ie: I have a list of names starting at A5:A25. On another part of the worksheet, I have cells that get their value from =A5, =A6 etc. I want to be able to sort the second area but every time I select sort, nothing happens to the data in the second area. I have searched through the functions looking for something that will let me use the "Contents" of the A5, A6 cells etc. in the area that I want to sort, but I haven't found anything yet. This whole proc...

Move Mailbox and Free Disk Space on Exchange 2003
Running low on a disk space on the Exchange 2003 databases partition. Added more disk space/drives, created a new partition, created a new mailbox store on that partition, successfully moved 3 mailboxes (1GB total) to a new database/partition and did not free up any disk space on the original one. The size of the original databases are the same as they were before the move. Is that by design and I have to go through the esetul crap or I am missing something? On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:09:02 -0700, Vlade <Vlade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Running low on a disk space on the E...

Chart plotting/getting n/a value
I have a chart which will be pulling data, including zero values an #REF! values, but I need it to not display these values in the chart. I understand that the data must be #N/A to not be pulled into th chart... and I have calculated the following: =IF(E64=0,NA()) will turn a zero value into #N/A and =IF(ISERROR(ERROR.TYPE(E64)),E64,IF(ERROR.TYPE(E64)=4,NA(),"")) wil turn a #REF! error into #N/A My question is a simple one. How do I combine the two equations so can make sure either condition will result in the #N/A value -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com reali...

adding a constant to all values in a column
Help! Can anyone give me some insight into adding a constant to each of the data points in a line. I'm hoping to space the lines out as the values of 15 lines overlap. I'd like to add 1 a set of data point, 2 to a set, 3 to a set and so on. Instead of making 15 graphs and pasting them together. Thanks Hi Billy several way: 1. create a sperate sheet which links your original data and adds values to your selected rows/columns. Use this adapted sheet as source for your chart 2. If you want to change the original data one way would be the following: - insert the number to add i...

Copy Value Function
Has anyone ever hear of an Excel function called Copy Value apparently it was in some earlier release but has been remove in the new releases of the product. A elderly friend asked me to find out anything about it I could. From what he told me the fuction allowed some values be copied from one set of cells to another and then they could be sorted within the cells it was copied to. Sounds a little funny to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks /jim Could it be Copy > Paste Special > Values? If so that built in function is alive and well in all later Excel versions. It simply repl...

How to put a value in look up table
Hi all How to put a value in Look up table ?? -- Little Master ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28227 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480497 Do you really mean put a value in a lookup table? Most questions around her ask about getting a value back from a lookup table. If I were using =vlookup(), the formula would look like: =vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:e,5,false) Debra Dalgleish's has some notes you may like: http://ww...

Pie Chart Window
How do I set how big the ''chart window'' is for a pie chart When I create a pie chart there is over 2 inches of white space to the left and right of the pie itself, and more than 1 inch of wasted space above. I can resize each chart window by dragging the corners, however this resizes the text and the pie. Also, I have about 50 charts to make so it would be better is the chart window size was automatic Any ideas Thanks Kathy To prevent the font size from changing when the pie size changes, se asutoscalefont to false The following code should do this,and also make the pie ...

Formula for changing cell format based on more than 3 values
Hello, I was wondering how could it be possible to change the format (color to be exact) of a cell based one of 5 possible values (for example: 1=red; 2=pink or magenta; 3=orange; 4=yellow, 5=light cyan). Conditional formatting only does this for three possibilities. Thanks, Francisco Rodriguez You could upgrade to XL2007, which will give you a lot more CFs in one cell, or you could download a free addin (CFPlus) from Bob Phillips available here: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html and this will give you up to 30 CFs in a cell. Hope this helps. ...

Using MAX is not pulling the maximum value when seperated by seconds
Hello all, I am trynig to find the maximum value based off of dates that contain times down to the second. There are a few that are only seconds apart on the same day, and even my query containing MAX returns the both of them. Is there any way to get Access to recognize that they are not the same value and only return the latter one? PS - Using LAST also has the same problem. MRC LastOfEVT_DATE EVT_OBJECT BusMRC_History_MonthF 178 9/19/2006 1:30:56 PM 7279 1 178 2/23/2007 8:44:12 AM 7279 6 176 2/23/2007 8:44:34 AM 7279 6 179 3/27/2007 1:38:34 PM 7279 7 178 4/11/2007 1:53:49 PM 7279 8 In ...

Can I change how merge fields look in Publisher based on value?
I am creating a school directory and want to only display certain text based on the value of the data. For example, if a family has one child, I output the child's name, a hyphen and then the child's class. If there are 2 children, then I have a comma following the first child's information. This continues for as many children as there are. I can do this in Word using IF statements imbedded in curly braces {}. How can I do this in Publisher 2003? This article explains Publisher's data. You may have to stick with Word. Filter and sort data file entries during a mail...

Form customisation
If I customise a form in CRM is there any ay to make the default value be properly respected? For example if I modify the contact form with a picklist which has the values; "04/05", "05/06" and "06/07" and make the default value "05/06" then all contacts appear with the value "05/06" against them but in the database they still have a null value. So if I then do an advanced search for all contacts with the value "05/06" nothing is found even though everything has the default value and "05/06" is the default value. Is there a...

Copied and pasted docs have odd spacing
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I can't find a way to change the default for this <dbdbdb@officeformac.com> wrote: > I can't find a way to change the default for this In WOrd, it depends on styles. You can change the style, but you can also paste special (Edit menu) to paste without formatting. Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "N...

Accumulate a value
Hi!! I need to accumulate a value in receipt.xml. How do it? Regards Cesar hi Cesar, what you mean by accumulate value??? where you want to print?? in line items or in footer of the receipt. Please confirm so we can help you out in this. Akber "Cesar" wrote: > Hi!! > > I need to accumulate a value in receipt.xml. > How do it? > > Regards > > > Cesar ...

dcount of unique values
Hi, Is there a way where I can get a list of distinct values for a column from a set of rows which is obtained by applying a set of filter parameters (basically equivalent of a select distinct in SQL)? I tried DCOUNT and it works to get the count of all values matching the filter parameters. But I couldn't seem to find a way to get a count of the distinct values in a column. Please note that I need this to be done automatically, i.e., if the data changes, this count has to change. And the data that I'm trying to do a distinct is dynamic, i.e., it has to obtained by applying a set of...

How to change the value inside Legend fields?
Everytime I print the Reprint Statements from Tools > Routines > Sales the "**Reprint**" text will printed at the report header. How can I change this text to some other text like "Repeted Document" ? I knew this text is came from "Legend[1]" field. How can I modify the value in Legend fields? Please Advise. Thanks. Although you cannot change the legend, you can use a calculated field in RW - if legend1 = "**Reprint**" then "anything you want" I usually just remove or hide that field HS ----------------------------------------...

Counting occurances of pairs of values
I have 2 columns in my spreadsheet, I would like to be able to count the number of times pairs of values occur, e.g. col a | col b ------+------ foo | yes bar | yes foo | no foo | yes bar | yes bar | yes I'd like to search for all 'foo' AND 'yes' and then all 'bar' AND 'yes', so that I can generate a table: search | count -------+------ foo | 2 bar | 3 I've tried various combos of COUNTIF, SUM/IF but with no success. Anyone any ideas? Cheers -- Martin Hi Try using: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A50="foo")*(B2:B50="yes")) a...

fully depreciated Fixed assets still have book value
We had some assets that were imported in at incorrect life. These assets are now showing the fully depreciated flag of Yes but still have a net book value (we use SLM for depreciation). How do I book the remaining depreciation for these assets? I had a client that had this problem because they hadn't calculated the depreciation correctly in Excel before we imported the assets. I believe what we did to correct the situation was to just change a depreciation sensitive value on the "Book" record and then change it back. This caused the application to recalculate the deprec...

Protect Rows depending on Values in Particular Columns
Hello All, I posted the following in excel.programming... no reply so may be I was in the wrong group and hence posting it here again. I am using Excel 2003 and have a problem: I have a worksheet where I maintain my Annual Maintenance Records (AMC). The details are as follows: Worksheet Name: AMC 2005 Range Name: Database (Dynamic) Col G: Cell Values = (Data Validation to allow only) Closed or Blank Col AA: Cell Values = (Data Validation to allow only) Invoice, Cash, Check. I wish to have a macro solution where it should search for Col G and Col AA values...if both are filled with Closed a...