Request timed out

We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a
"request timed out" error.  Is it possible to simply increase a setting for
that page only, and if so, how is that done.  Thanks.
--
David

Run-time Error 6 when Calculating Physical Inventory #2
Any ideas? tried reindexing and checking for gross large quantities. thanks dave ...

SIMPLE REQUEST
Guys, i am very new, but need to do a very simple thing. seeking help here. 1. Reference is on 1 cell that will have a number of ranging from 1-5 either one. 2. Each number has something like 1=good, 2=bad etc. 3. Another cell will read the #1 cell and indentify what number is that then return the result as good, bad etc based on which number appear in the cell #1. i think If function can do that but to no avail i cound figure it out. pls help.. thnak you Hi Shahrir! Use a VLOOKUP function: =VLOOKUP(A1,{1,"VG";2,"G";3,"OK";4,"B";5,"VB"...

Subtracting times
I need to subtract one time from another. When the result is a positive, I get the correct answer. However when the time is negative e.g. 37:50-40:00, the result is ##### Any ideas? Thanks - Dave On 3 Mag, 22:50, "Dasco" <Cada...@SUPERhotmail.com> wrote: > I need to subtract one time from another. When the result is a positive, I > get the correct answer. However when the time is negative e.g. 37:50-40:00, > the result is ##### > > Any ideas? > Thanks - Dave To display a negative time you need to switch to the 1904 date system: tools>option > cal...

Collection management Time Zone Setup
It appears that when you install the CM module, you have to manually update the Collection info screen per customer for the time zone. Anyone have an easier way? I would think that seeing as this looks at RM tables, wouldn't it be wonderful to have the system KNOW what time zone the customer is in based on the state. What happens to customers who have several hundred or thousands of customers? Am I missing something? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I...

Converting Numbers to Time
I need help converting a number to a time value. In one cell I have the number 10. I need to convert it to 00:10 minutes. Is this at all posible? Thanks Steve Monczka smonczka@hotmail.com Hi Steve =A1/1440 format cell as time. (1440 is the number of minutes in a day.) HTH. Best wishes Harald "Smonczka" <smonczka@hotmail.com> skrev i melding news:1117473148.633376.117980@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > I need help converting a number to a time value. > > In one cell I have the number 10. I need to convert it to 00:10 > minutes. Is this at all posible? &g...

How many time can I activate Office 2007?
Just bout Office 2007 and loaded it onto my computer, now my computer is down and I need to load it onto another computer to do my schoolwork but I may have to load it again when I get my computer back from repair. How many times will i be able to load the software? As often as needed, assuming a retail version. If its an oem version you cannot install it on any other, but the origonal PC "goldengirlz2" <goldengirlz2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBCB0F91-FAAE-4722-B591-87A2CDC7E03C@microsoft.com... > Just bout Office 2007 and loaded it ...

Shortcut for current Time in hh:mm:ss
Hi, i need to enter the current time in a cell with hh:mm:ss foramt there is a short cut CTRL+SHIFT+:, although it shows me the hh:mm:ss, but the second is always in 00.is there any other way that i can enter the current time. And i need to find the difference between two times in the same format hh:mm:ss. So is there any formala to find the difference between two times in hh:mm:ss format. regards, radhakant Hi, 1. Assuming that the cell where you input the time is at a fixed location, enter this into the cell =NOW() and format it as hh:mm:ss to update the time, p...

Attendee clicking and dragging meeting to a new time/date
One of my users called. She is the organizer of the meeting. She said it has happend now several times that a particular attendee ends up with the meeting at a completely different date. She thinks he is clicking and dragging the meeting, but she is not notified when he changed it. I had her test with me, and sure enough I was able to click and drag the meetting to a new date, and she was never notified of the change. She wanted to know if there is a way to disable the ablity to click and drag or to notofu jer wjem a change has been made.. I haven't the slightest idea o...

Calculation Times in Excel XP vs. Excel 2003 and 2007
This is a strange one. I have an Excel workbook that was created in Excel XP. It has 4 total sheets -- 2 with data that's calculated, and 2 that are just for data lookups. Most of the functions employed are standard... included in Excel's library. It also uses 2 custom functions written in VBA running some higher level mathematical algorithms. System Specs: Pentium 4, 3.4 GHz (single-core, non-HT), 1.5 GB DDR RAM, 80GB PATA. Calculation Time: Excel XP -- 1 minute, 45 seconds Excel 2003 -- 8 minutes I have another computer that has Excel 2007 installed which, unlike previous ve...

CRM Web client times out on laptop users only
We have a small office of 16. 8 of the CRM clients are laptop/notebook users. On 2 of these, the CRM web clients will time out or shut down for no apparent reason. Both of the two notebooks run Win XP, one of them has service pack 2 and the reccommended patches for CRM installed. No other users experience this. Is there a way to find out what is causing this? If it were the global timeout value for CRM web (300 seconds - 5 minutes), would't all machines have the same problem. The user usually only has Outlook and CRM open and nothing else. How best can I debug this problem? ...

Windows Time Causing Exchange Crash
I am running Exchange server 2003 sp2 on windows 2003 sp1 with two domain controllers running 2003 as well. The problem is exchange will periodically quick working, I get a windows system event saying it cannot do an LDAP bind with either of the DCs when I restart windows time service on the DCs email starts going again. Time is in the right Time zones and set correctly on all servers. Any suggestions? Thanks Can we see complete unedited event from event log? What happens after you get that event? jspr wrote: > I am running Exchange server 2003 sp2 on windows 2003 sp1 with two >...

counting numbmer of times
How do i get a cell to increase display value by 1 or any other number each time it is recalculated? ...

Date/Time Question
Hello, I have a start date and time which is inputed to a form in the format of ##/##/#### HH:MM:SS I also have a total time which is in decimal hours. Like 25.61. How would I create an expression in a query to take the start date/time, add the total time to it, and get the result in the date/time format. If possible I would also like to exclude the hours between midnight and 5 AM. Thanks in advance, Emily Emily You are, to some extent, mixing apples and oranges -- both of your items are somewhat related to dates, but not related directly to each other. If you have a Date/Time value...

Formula to Average times...again
I am still having some problems with trying to find a formula for this. I have in my spreadsheet the following: HOME ADMIT ELAPSED TIME x 00:10 5014-2 00:20 4017 00:15 x 00:07 ICU 00:25 I have formulas to figure the elapsed time on all pateints. I need a formula to figure the average time of admits only. I got help earlier and the formula works to average time for patients that go home but I could not get it to work on the admits. The formula is: =SUMIF(HOME,&q...

OnOpenRecentFile(...) called three times?
Hey, I have an MDI app that has MRU in a submenu in File menu. Now, I need to do some custom stuff whenever MRU file is selected from that menu. The annoying thing is that the framework(?) calls CMyApp::OnOpenRecentFile(UINT nID) a total of 3 times if there is a doc open! If not it calls it only once. Why might this be? I am sure that I don't explicitly call it myself. I have the following in CMyApp message map ON_COMMAND_EX_RANGE(ID_FILE_MRU_FILE1, ID_FILE_MRU_FILE16, OnOpenRecentFile) ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_FILE_MRU_FILE1, OnUpdateFileMruFile1) Markus. markus, I've absolute...

How to Only download 100 messages at a time?
Thunderbird has this option, as well as eudora, where is it in outlook? I have 2000 messages, and I want to train my spam filter before I download all of them: http://www.openfieldsoftware.com/ Johhny Blogger <Johhny.Blogger@gmail.com> wrote: > Thunderbird has this option, as well as eudora, where is it in > outlook? I don't believe Outlook has the ability to specify that. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > Johhny Blogger <Johhny.Blogger@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Thunderbird has this option, as well as eudora, where is it in > > outlook? >...

Representing times in excel without dates
Excel experts I need your help!! I am using Office XP excel and am trying to represent time in the format: AM/PM without seconds. When I put in the time [I have the cell number format set to time/"1:30PM"/Locale is English (United States)], it comes up with the date preceding the time. I have tried varying settings of time but they all come up with the date. So if I try to put in 1:00PM it would represent this as a date and leave the rest of the time as 12am. I am doing a time sheet that subtracts the hours from between two times and then adds the differences up. I want it to ...

Excel and Word Attachments Time Out in OWA
I am having an odd problem in OWA. Many end users are experiencing time out problems when trying to access Word or Excel attachments in OWA on Exchange 2003. It appears to be only Word or Excel as others work fine. OWA is being accessed on a front-end server. However, all attachments work fine when accessed through the back-end server. Any ideas? ...

Task reminder time interval
Is there any way to have the task reminder time intervals to be :15 minutes vs :30 minutes? Currently I can have a reminder on the hour or the half hour but would like to have the option of reminders at :15 after the hour and :45 after the hour. Pete ...

delayed action/response time
When opening an existing excel file for the first time there is a 30 second delay before any changes are seen or can be used. The delay does not occur in a new excel file just in existing ones. Any suggestions on how to rid my existing files of this problem? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Adding an image to a form in run time
I have an application which enables the user to enter the parameters of a new project, which will help size the project and estimate a cost. As part of the application, I want to add an image of the finished product. I've ried every combinatin of controls: image, bound & unbound objects, but have not found the solution. The ideal situation would be to have a default image on the form, with a button that would trigger code to allow the user to browse for a different picture, and replace the original. It could be a link relationship to the picture, but the application i...

2nd Request
Outlook 2003 suddenly stopped sending messages I browsed the most recent 20 pages but can't seem to find a reply to my exact problem. I have mail in my Outbox that won't send. I am a broadnand user connecting to my POP 3 account. My connection (Outlook is not working off line) is live and I receive mail OK. My settings are to send/receive manually What I have noticed is that when a new mail is created and I hit send, it places the mail in the Outbox, BUT it has a date of "None" and the Envelope Icon is open, not closed (as if I have not licked and sealed it). I c...

Deleting a period of time
In me "Money 2002" program, I want to print out the register for 2003. The register goes back to Jan 2002 to Feb 2004. How do I just print out 2003. Also, how do I delete a large portion of the register e.g. 2002. I don't want to have to delete each individual entries. In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >In me "Money 2002" program, I want to print out the >register for 2003. The register goes back to Jan 2002 to >Feb 2004. > How do I just print out 2003 I suggest you Customize a report. The Account Transactions report would seem to be...

Takes time to display shutdown window
In my system it takes minimum 5-10 minutes to display shutdown window after I choose the shutdown option in start menu. when I try it to logoff it happens immediately but shutdown takes the same time when I tried from ctrl+alt+del screen also. Even I resetted the profile and tried, still the same problem persists. Check the System Event log. It sounds like a service is having issues stopping. Also there is a MS add-on service, User Profile Hive Cleanup that is specifically designed to help with shutdown issues. Download found here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx...