Referencing nested server-side IDs

Hi,

I need help in referencing nested server-side IDs. I have an asp:GridView
ID="GridView1" control. The columns tag contains an asp:Image ID="Image1"
control. How can I set the Image1 ImageUrl attribute in the codebehind file
?

King

0
King

On Nov 18, 10:14=A0am, "King Coffee" <kcof...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help in referencing nested server-side IDs. I have an asp:GridView
> ID=3D"GridView1" control. The columns tag contains an asp:Image ID=3D"Ima=
ge1"
> control. How can I set the Image1 ImageUrl attribute in the codebehind fi=
le
> ?
>
> King

Use RowDataBound event
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.gridview.=
rowdatabound.aspx

void CustomersGridView_RowDataBound(Object sender,
GridViewRowEventArgs e)
  {

    if(e.Row.RowType =3D=3D DataControlRowType.DataRow)
    {
 Image img =3D e.Row.FindControl("Image1") as Image;
 img.ImageUrl =3D "...";
    }

  }
0
Alexey

Click in cell w/ formula and get colors in referenced cells
Hi, When you click in a cell with a formula, Excel will then put color around the cells that are referenced. Somehow I turned that feature off. Now I do not get colors in th other cells. Where is that option to turn it back on???? I've looke and looked but I just can't find that option. Thanks for the help -- albea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- albean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2875 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48436 ...

VPN, Exchange Server, Palm hotsync
My Toshiba 3500 was successfully synchronizing Outlook over a VPN to my Exchange Server until I installed the Palm Pilot m505 synchronization software. After this, I could not connect over the VPN to synchronize Outlook. This was a problem that showed up in Outlook, not in the Palm software itself. However, the problem started when I installed the Palm software and stopped when I removed it. Any idea what the heck is going on? John Have you checked with the Palm support forums or online help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

old Exchange Server remains site folder server
Hello, I am trying to replace an old exchange 2000 server with a new 2003 server. I have moved all the mailboxes, public folders and system folders as per the KB article regarding 'removing the first exchange 2000 server in a site.' However, the old Exchange 2000 server is still showing up as the site folder server in AD. I have not uninstalled Exchange from the old server yet - will the site folder server role be automatically reassigned at that time or will I have to manually edit the AD with ADSI Edit and put the DN of my new Exchange server in there to change this role? Also, am ...

Wrapping Spreadsheet to side by side
I have a very long spreadsheet. Is there a way to wrap the non viewable area to the side of the viewabel area. I plan on using a very large LCD TV to display and I need to see all of the spreadsheet without changing the actaull spreadsheet. Any Ideas? Thanks, David Chip tell how to do this a www.cpearson.com best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email <davids@redrockcomputers.net> wrote in message news:63ed3df6-8730-456c-bea2-148e64bbdacc@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com... > I have a very long spreadsheet. Is there a w...

Can't open file: "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID"
I'm running Microsoft Excel v.X on a Mac with Panther (OS X). An Excel file which I used a lot now cannot be opened - it says "The .VBP file for this project contains an invalid or corrupt library references ID". I have no idea what this is - it's a single file with just 2 sheets in it, and is fairly simple - no links to outside objects, no graphics, etc. Just a single file. What can I do to get it opened?? Microsoft Word can read it, but I'd like to keep working on it in Excel... Thanks in advance! Mike Levin ...

NNTP Server Setup
I have setup NNTP services using Exchange System Manager, and can access, post and read those posts. However, I have a few questions which I have not been able to find answers for via Google, the MS knowledge base, or this forum. 1. Is there a way to hide the "control.*" groups from users? 2. Is there a way to (securly) allow a user to edit/delete their own posts? (default permissions on the Public Folders folder are setup to allow edit/delete for the owner of a post) TIA for any help I can get on this. If there is a good reference, please provide a pointer. ...

Server Application Unavailable 06-14-06
Dear All, In one of our customer's site CRM 1.2 is implemented on the following environment: SBS 2003 (with relevant SPs) SQL Server 2000 (with relevant SPs) MS CRM 1.2 Exchange MS CRM intermittently gives "Server Application Unavailable" whenever I try to access CRM. All the services are running. No event logs. Although the error message says that an Application Event Log for the Web Server has been logged, I dont see any log in the Event Viewer. And moreover CRM also displays the authentication form before giving that error. That means the CRM Authentication service is...

RPC over HTTPS on one server?
Hi! I want to install all only on one server: - Windows 2003 Active Directory - Exchange 2003 The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 services. Which steps must I follow for installation? Any good links about it? Best Regards On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:13:02 -0800, "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I want to install all only on one server: >- Windows 2003 Active Directory >- Exchange 2003 > >The users should be ablte to use RPC over HTTPS and other Exchnage 2003 >services. > >Which steps mus...

CRM 1.2
I am going to move the CRM SQL databases to a new server. We will also be moving Great Plains off the CRM server and on to the new SQL server. We are bouncing around the idea of naming the new SQL server to the name that the current CRM server uses and renaming the current CRM server. The thinking here is that we won't have to touch the Great Plains clients. What kinds of issues can I expect in this scenario? I believe that CRM "might" make us of the SID in which case I would need to use SysPrep to create the new one? I wouldn't think that this is that unusal of a proje...

Event ID in Application Log
I am currently running Exchange 2003 SP1 on both my Front-end and Back-end Servers. I am getting the Event ID 7200 on the Front-end Server. The error that I'm getting is "Background thread FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (FRONT-END)" due to error code 0x80004005. " I am not running any Full-Text Indexing, it has never been installed. I am also not running any type of Virus scan on this server. It is occuring every 30 minutes on the dot. I have researched for the past two days and can very little information on how to re...

Creating Formula with Embedded Variable ID
I need to create a single formula for my workbook that references cells from various tabs (over 20) in another workbook. I want to copy this formula into multiple tabs within my workbook. My workbook and the external workbook have the same number of and identically named tabs. I want to embed a variable into the formula that will take on the name of the tab that the formula is copied to. I imagine the formula would look something like this: ='K:\Sales Reports\[Ohio Team, Mar-21-2004.xls]variable_identifying_the_tab_goes_here'!D1 I know I can use the following formula to derive th...

Server side attachment blocking?
Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I had thought it was configurable natively without any add-on software, but seem to be unable to find such a control, nor any documentation about it on the MS sites. Thanks in advance, Chris no you are able to check the RBL (Relay Blacklists) with exchange 2003 as far as i am aware. you would have to use something like GFI Mail Security. Simon "Chris King" <cking@whitneyhakws.com> wrote in message news:Oai%23hTK9DHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I ha...

SBS/Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise Server
Dear Newsgroup, on a Small Business Server 2003-machine with installed Blackberry Enterprise Server (and three Blackberries) I have got the following problem. Since a few days, no Blackberry is able to send E-Mails. E-Mail-receiving, Synchronizing calendar/contacts/tasks and incoming E-Mail works perfectly. I have been set the security policies of the related users, the server however "forgets" these settings within half an hour. The settings made by me are the following: 1. User x/y/z --> security, add BESAdmin, full access 2. User BESAdmin --> security, add x...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

Exchange Server 2003 Filter Rules
I would like to set a filter/rule on the exchange server that will check email in or out of our domain for key words in the header or message body and carbon copy the email to a public folder. I think I need a 3rd party solution if so can anybody recommend one for SBS2003 Thank you very much for your help. ...

2 different domains/1 exchange server
Hi. I'm currently running E2k03 SP1 as my mail server in our network. Recently another company move in our building (same owner) and both company are sharing network infrastructure. Each company has a different AD domains and this domains are not related in any ways (trust relationship). Is there any way that I can provide mail services to the new neighbors without trusting the domains or using pop3? -- Elvyn Gutierrez Pellerano & Herrera MIS/Lan Manager ...

Old Exchange server in User Setup in Actice Directory
I am running win2000 sp4 and Exchange 2k we had an old server that we moved all the old boxes over from, works fine... there was some residual information from the old server in exchange manager and in AD, I surgically removed these instinces... the only place it is now at is when I am setting up a user in AD and it asks to create an exchange box, I have the check in the box click next, it asks witch server to setup on and it is set by default to the old server. Each time I have to click the drop down and select the newer server... how do I revome this instince from here so it will just have t...

Not able to connect to outgoing SMTP server using POP account in Outlook 2007
Good Day, We have a user that is using Outlook 2007 and I am able to get incoming mail but when I try to send email I get the following error. "Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server" I went into configure and clicked on more settings and checked the following Outgoing Server Clicked My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Clicked on Log into incoming mail server before sending mail I have also tried the other options on this list with No luck. Does anybody have any other suggestions that I can try. Thank You Ad...

Security descriptors in Windows Server 2003
Hello Expert(s) In windows 2003 SP2 server if we run "chkdsk /f" in data volume then the Chkdsk.exe utility incorrectly identifies and resets security descriptors to default value. Do you have any idea how to fix that issue because in my environment there servers with more than 500 GB data and needs chkdsk /f to be run. Cheers, AD The CHKDSK utility incorrectly identifies and deletes in-use security descriptors http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831374/ -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Pr...

How to speed up ShutDown time on Exchange server
I have Win2003 and Exchange 2003 on a server. If I need to re-boot, e.g. after installing my anti-spam software, it takes nearly 20 mins to shut-down. I only have a handfull of users. Why does it take so long and is there a way to speed it up? Thanks. Is the server also a domain controller? If so, that's expected behaviour. Usual workaround is to stop all the Exchange services before rebooting, which should speed things up a bit. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.co...

Your Server reported a UID does not comply IMAP Standard
Hello a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. (ScreenShot > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) there's a way or a fix to solve it? The only solution that i've found is remove and create again the mail account. -- >>> www.ceccherini.net <<< "Andry79fi :-)" <andry79job@ceccherini.net> wrote in message news:hmoei6$6r2$1@tdi.cu.mi.it... > a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. > (ScreenShot > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) > &...

I need to host a 2nd domain on my Exchange server.
Hi, my current email is ashrafvc@abc.com on a single domain with exchange 2003. We have currently aquired another company and I need to add new email account on my same exchange server with different domain name, for example abc@mbc.com I refer some article suggesting to play around with recepient policy but somehow it just seem to be not working for me. Is there a better way or right solution for this ? Please help. Thanks & Regards, Ashraf http://www.petri.co.il/configure_exchange_2000_2003_to_receive_email_for_other_domains.htm That should give you the basics. Make sure the MX rec...

Event ID 2035
We are getting the following event error: "The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'SYSTEM' address type on 'i386' machines is missing. " The event id is 2035.This started happening after we created an account called postmaster and gave it a system administrator email address.We did this so that messages from the system attendant will have a sender's adress that says postmaster@ourdomain.com Does anyone know how to solve this ? ...

One field referencing multiple bookmarks
I have a document containing several bookmarks, each a new letter for revision; A, B, C...G. For each new version of the document, a new field and letter is entered by the responsible. This procedure is ok (for now) and works fine. In the header of my document I would like the latest revision letter to appear in a field. How do I program my way out of: Check if bookmarks until last filled is found Clear field in header Insert latest (last filled bookmark) revision Any suggestions appreciated. -- Best regards Ulf One possibility, assuming that you will use only single le...

Control for nested XML Data
I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for me? Thanks. -- My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site : www.franzwong.com/Home.php Can you elaborate on your requirements? Is this for a web application or a desktop application? If it is for the web, then one way might be to display the XML in an IFRAME. The XML will appear just as it does when you load up an XML document using IE. You might also bind the XML to a treevi...