newbie: How can I get the querystring from the presenter?

Hi

asp.net 4.0
vs2010

I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?

0
Jeff

Jeff wrote:
> Hi
>
> asp.net 4.0
> vs2010
>
> I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?

What presenter?
0
Mr
7/5/2010 4:52:02 PM
Sorry, I thought there was only one type of presenter in the .net framework

"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold@Arnold.com> wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> asp.net 4.0
>> vs2010
>>
>> I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?
>
> What presenter?

0
Jeff
7/5/2010 5:44:46 PM
Jeff wrote:
> Sorry, I thought there was only one type of presenter in the .net framework
>

> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold@Arnold.com> wrote in message
>> Jeff wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> asp.net 4.0
>>> vs2010
>>>
>>> I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?
>> What presenter?

There is Model View Presenter and Model View Controller. The both use
presenters.

What presenter are you talking about?
0
Mr
7/5/2010 6:18:05 PM
It must be Model View Presenter as I haven't seen a Controller directory in
the project, instead I see a Presenter directory

> Jeff wrote:
>> Sorry, I thought there was only one type of presenter in the .net
>> framework
>>

>> "Mr. Arnold" <Arnold@Arnold.com> wrote in message

>>> What presenter?
>>

> There is Model View Presenter and Model View Controller. The both use
> presenters.
>
> What presenter are you talking about?

0
Jeff

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

Excel, how do I get ALT F C to work the same as ALT F Enter C ?
The above is an example, but it aplies to any menu. Before, if I pressed say, ALT F, the drop down menu would appear and I could press, say, C and get to the submenu. Now I have to press Enter, before the C, which is a bother. Thanks. On my Windows 2000 version 5.00.2195 with Excel '97 and Excel 2003 the Alt F C still works. What version software / Excel are you using? -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www....

Trying to Get Subset of XML
I want to display a segment of an XML (see below) file in a datagrid. I want to select a specific <EventID> and get all of its children into a dataset so that I can bind a datagrid to those values. I am trying an expression as follows but I get an error "Value of type 'System.Xml.XmlNode' cannot be converted to 'System.Xml.XmlNodeList'." myNodes = xmldoc.ChildNodes("/Dataset/Events/[ShowName=Round 2]") What is the correct way to "get" that set of nodes and convert them to a dataset? ================== Portion of XML File ===============...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

how can I drag formulas with other cell references
example cell A1 contains formula "=stdev(a2:a7) cell a2 contains formula "=stdev(a8:a13) Is it possible to drag the formula down so that cell a3 contains "=stdev(a14:19) and cell a4 contains "=stdev(a20:a25) and so on for cells a5, a6, a7 etc. etc. Hi Bram, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snkAddr B1: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) B2: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) It was easier to test and verify using SUM instead of stdev, but the formula is same NOTE the formulas are in a different colu...

How do I get excel files to open automatically from directories?
When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get the file I want. There must be a way to have them open automatically. On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:22:01 -0800, Damian <Damian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I try to open excel files from the directory or from desktop I only get >a blank worksheet not the file. I have to then go through File Open to get >the file I want. > >There must be a way to have them open automatically. Go to Tools -> Options -> Gen...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

how can I look into store.exe
I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my outlook express 6.0.... The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the message may be stuck up in Store. How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it? thanks ...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Can't Install IBF for CRM on CRM Server
first i'm install IBF On my CRM v1.2 (it's name testcrm) after that i'm try to install IBF for CRM on my CRM Server but in Step "Publish Metadata" i'm type "http://testcrm:8082" and click next button but it's show message box "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable" and can't install it. -_-' . but i can access "http://testcrm:8082/IBFWriteService.asmx" and "http://testcrm:8081/IBFReadService.asmx". so how can i install it ? I had the same problem - try using http://localhost:8082 for...

getting added to other peoples meetings in shared calendar
I opened shared calendars in my group by choosing their name and then the email messages went out giving them access to my calendar and requesting to view theirs. Ever since, I have been copied in as a "required attendee" on all meetings for everyone. I get the calendar items on my calendar and emails requesting Accept or Decline in my inbox. When others view view thru their outlook, they do not see me as a required attendee? What am I doing wrong? are you adding them as delegates or just giving them permission to view the calendar (by right clicking on the calendar fold...

Can Work thread get a windows class and manipulate it?
Suppose that I create a work thread when my dialog box started, then in the thread I get the pointer to the dialog mfc class and call updateData method. Does that work? I tried, but failed. Is there any other way to do? thanks!! No, it won't work, don't even waste time trying. It is almost guaranteed to fail. You do not manipulate the windows owned by one thread from a different thread. What you do is PostMessage requests from the worker thread to the main UI thread, usually to the window that contains the controls. The fact that you are using UpdateData already says you are in t...

Cannot get my CImageList to display images?
Ok i am successfully diplaying images in my tree controls but not my list controls. I am using the following but not image is being displayed??? int nIndex = mListCtrl.InsertItem(LVIF_IMAGE | LVIF_TEXT,0,"hello", 0,0,7,0L); Where 7 is a valid index into my image list! Please help? That really doesn't help much. Since you got the tree control working I'm assuming that you are calling the list control's SetImageIist. Also for debugging purposes call GetImageCount on your image list to see how many images it loaded. Let me also point out that you can call this ...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...

Don't get some emails;
Some emails don't come thru. From another computer I can forward messages to my email site but don't receive new messages. Also not getting some emails from various sites. ...

How can I keep the header in view at all times
In Word, a header and footer s always in view when you work in th document. However, I cannot seem to do the same in Excel - any suggestions please. Thanks - M Select a cell below your column header and just right of your ro header, then goto "Window" and select Freeze Panes. HTH J -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49759 ...

Putting Excel Charts into a Word document that's getting too big
I am creating a Word document (our Annual Report) in which I will have many charts and graphs that were created in Excel. Currently, there will be at least 26 graphs/charts in the document. In the past, there have apparently been problems with not having enough space to save the Word document because it gets too big. The document itself is only about 36 pages, but, as I mentioned, within the 36 pages are at least 26 graphs and charts. I'm looking for a way to copy the graphs/charts into Excel without it taking so much memory. One solution we thought of was to only paste the gra...

The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks!
The code below worked for a few days and just totally stopped working. What can I do to make sure it continues to work? Thanks! ----- Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim C As Range, D As Range Set D = Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) If D Is Nothing Then Exit Sub For Each C In D On Error Resume Next Target.Offset(0, 6).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column E Target.Offset(0, 7).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]&RC[-5]" ' - For Column F Target.Offset(0, 9).FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(RC7,I.O.! R2C1:R5...

Someone must have asked this before but I can't find it!
Being a relative Excel newcomer I,m not sure of all the terminology so may have used the wrong terms when searching. What I am trying to do is create a worksheet in which a cell shows one of 3 values (LOW,AVERAGE or HIGH) according to the value in the cell to the left of it, which itself is the sum of the 2 preceding cells. To be more specific, cell D6 is Men, E6 is Women and F6 is"=SUM(D6,E6)". I then want G6 to show "LOW" if F6 is less than 5, "AVERAGE" if it is between 5 and 20, and "HIGH" if it is over 20. If anyone understands the question and can h...

Print Full Bleed in Publisher? Can I eliminate the non-printable a
Hi there I have a "Print Merge" document I am printing. It's basically tickets 6 up on a page and I'm using Print Merge to number the tickets. Also have it set up to print multiple (page size is 2.75inch by 5.5inch). I have the margins set to ZERO and the horizontal, and sides set to ZERO as well. My printer supports full bleed and I can print full bleed from this PC using the same driver with all other programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc, etc), just not with Publisher. I've checked the forums here and can't seem to find a solution. I've selected t...

Sending a 25 MB Powerpoint Presentation
What is a better way to send a presenation of over 200 slides that does not clog up my computer when i upload the file to send by e-mail, or take a long time to open as an attachment? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004D_01CAC108.6CF81FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable You could use something like http://www.yousendit.com/ =20 --=20 Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "wmausa" <wmausa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:69811463-D2FC-4...

Can't use my MS Office
I have recently purchased the above software package. I have not registered my product, as I have been travelling and it has=20 been less than 3 weeks since purchasing and installing. I am not sure=20 if all of the office programs have been working, as the only ones I have = been using these past 3 weeks are Entourage and MSN Messenger. =20 This morning, I tried to use Word and it froze just after opening the=20 new document and I was only able to enter one letter. Then I tried=20 excel and it froze at the first cell inside the new book. Then I tried = to=20 re-open my previously working E...