MS Exchange 2010 Query

Hi

I am using the cmdlet

get-MailboxDatabase |  get-CASMailbox

I need to get some of the properties from get-MailboxDatabase and some from
get-CASMailbox from the above query.

Is this possible or do i need to modify the query

Regards

0
hacjo

Configuring exchange
I have one trust domain with another one and just 1 exchange server. I want to know if is possible to implement this configuration creating mailboxes for account of users located in other domain that haven't exchange installed. Are they under the same root? Has domainprep been run in the other domain? "furuka" <furuka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6318C87E-7B3A-48EB-8376-9684C9F9D5A8@microsoft.com... >I have one trust domain with another one and just 1 exchange server. I want > to know if is possible to implement this configuration creating ...

Mails sent out from exchange server all gone!
Greetings 1. I build up an exchange server use for changing calendars and tasks. I don't use this exchange server to host email cuz we already have email hosting from other company. I found when some people send out email, all emails just disappear when sent via exchange server. All mails sent out from SMTP is fine. How can I correct this problem? I try to check outlook and see if I can select mail out from exchange or smtp, but there is no selection. What did I do wrong? 2. Every calendar information saved in my Exchange server C drive by default. I want to save all info in D driv...

Query to pull set criteria or all
I have the following query: SELECT [P682 Countsheet].Username, [P682 Countsheet].Task, [P682 Countsheet].Product, [P682 Countsheet].[Assign Date], [P682 Countsheet].[Description of Task], [P682 Countsheet].[Due Date], [P682 Countsheet].Status, ([Volume]-[Done]) AS Expr1, [Area to Task Query].Area FROM [P682 Countsheet] INNER JOIN [Area to Task Query] ON [P682 Countsheet].Task = [Area to Task Query].[Task ] WHERE ((([P682 Countsheet].Username)=[enter opid]) AND (([P682 Countsheet].Status)<>"Completed")); I would like the query to ask for an OPID as i have set o...

Determining the client's IP on messages sent from Exchange 2003
Hi all, Recently it would appear that one of our workstations (or a home pc) has been compromised and has begun using our email server as a spam server. Basically once every few hours a whole pile of messages will be sent out through the server to email addresses all over china with a subject in chinese. The FROM being picked up is a "randomstring@ourIP" is there some way to tell who's IP these messages are coming from so I can take that machine off the network and clean it up. I've run up to date virus scans on the server this morning including all user shared folders an...

SQL query for items on hand and sold
Help me with a query for eash item qty on hand and sold in one statement? I know on hand comes from item.quantity and sold qty comes from transactionentry.quantity but I don't know how to show them together in a report. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_009A_01CA3853.0089EAC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Sammm, Do you realize the the OnHand is an available column on the Detailed = Sales Report? After running the report, right click on the body of the = report | Show/Hide Columns | and...

VB
I have a query which displays contents in a grid. The SourceObject Property is "Query.qry-ShowData". How can I return the actual SQL statement used by this query? The reason is this query pulls contents from different forms to create the WHERE statement and I would like to see the actual SQL statement used by the "Query.qry-ShowData". Thank you in advance for your help. Mike Hi, try: debug.print currentdb.querydefs("qry-ShowData").SQL -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com "Michael Kintne...

How to delete a file locked onto MS WORD?
Somehow a WORD file attached itself to MS WORD (Windows 7 version) so every time I open WORD, that file comes up & I cannot get rid of it and therefore cannot use WORD for anything else. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Stan G" <Stan G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F32AB411-6922-4134-979C-E3EA0200F916@microsoft.com... > Somehow a WORD file attached itself to MS WORD (Windows 7 version) so > every ...

how to set up fonts for different users in ms outlook
i have set up two different user in ms outlok , now i want each of them to have diffrent fonts colors and styles for sending and receiving mails ...

Outputting multiple query results as VB variables
I have a form that show results from a query that I need to use to print multiple pdfs. The query usually has multiple results and I need to print specific pdf files based on those results. For example, if the query returns A, B, and C, I need to print A.pdf, B.pdf, and C.pdf. I can print the files with VB code once I get the results as variables, but I don't know how to convert the multiple query results as multiple variables. I hope that makes sense. I am relatively new to access and especially to VB so any help (or alternate way to accomplish what I am doing) would be appreciated. ...

Exchange 2003 workflow
Dear All I have windows 2003 Ent server with Exchange 2003. I got instruction to work in Workflow in exchange 2003. I had read many documents in microsoft and also download SDK tools etc.What i need step by step guide to install and configure the workflow in exchange 2003 OR after the OS and Exchange 2003 Setup finish what should i need to do? Kindly help me to work in workflow with correct document or guide. Thanks in Advance Many Thanks Hameed Have you seen this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/modcore/html/deconBuildingWorkflowProcessPWD.asp?fra...

Clustered Exchange 2000 Environment
Has anyone tried to install the MS CRM Exchange Email Router in a clustered Exchange 2000 Environment? It is not supported in MS CRM ver 1.0 (see TechKnowledge doc ID 29818), and today Microsoft told me this feature will not be included in MS CRM ver 1.2, but the MBS support engineers say it may or may not work (hasn't been tested). Has anyone tried and received successful results routing CRM email messages in Exchange clustering? \Tim Becker ...

Use correction patch which came from the MS Corporation
--fcmqkpucclr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mbsrcrnaeiwles"; type="multipart/alternative" --mbsrcrnaeiwles Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="brehaerg" --brehaerg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most...

Creating Business Cards in MS Works Task Launcher
On my Gateway PC (5 yrs. old) I created beautiful business cards using MS Task Launcher via Tasks/Letters & Labels/Address Cards. On our 6 mo. old Compac PC running Windows XP Home Edition running a newer version of MS Works I can't find any way to create address/business cards. Has this feature been discontinued, or if not, how can I do it -- esp. using an existing *.PNG file from the older version? ...

Updateable Query
Why can't access just read my mind. It would be easier. I have 2 table tblStudents-Stores Name, ID#s, Ethnicity, Etc tblTests - Stores which particular tests the students should take Math, Reading, Science Etc. Currently tblTests is empty. I would like to set up a query that links the tblStudents with tblTests via the LocID number with all records from tblStudent showing. LocIDis the primary key for both tables. When I tried to link them it makes the query uneditable. I looked on the site and tried to include all the fields from tblTests and only last and first name ...

Exchange 5.5 in a Windows 2000 Environment
Is it possible to run an Exchange 5.5 server as the only Exchange server in a Windows 2000 environment? On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:21:48 -0600, Randy Dalton <RPDalton@bibb.com> wrote: >Is it possible to run an Exchange 5.5 server as the only Exchange server >in a Windows 2000 environment? Absolutley, even though you have AD, you don't need to run an AD aware messaging platform. You can stick with 5.5 and choose whether or not to deploy the ADC to enable single point administration or alternatively just carry on with a separate directory as is the case in 5.5/NT4 environments. ...

Exchange 2003 and LoadSim
Hi I downloaded the LoadSim utility that was designed for Windows 2000, Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 to run it in a test lab with Windows 2003, Outlook XP and Exchange 2003. I had no problem creating the topology. I am able to initialize with default values as well (though with various errors if the test is for more than 60 users). When I run the test for more than 100 users I get the following errors: ERROR: Open store "Public Folders": ERROR: MAPI_E_FAVILONEPROVIDER (The Microsoft Exhcange Server computer is not avaiblable) ERROR: Adyqgm3taa: Login or Init failed afte...

Excel 2010 PivotTable Oddity
Hi All, I have a very strange excel issue I was able to reproduce on two computers using Excel 2010. To reproduce the issue, do the following: 1. Paste the following info into a new Excel file: Type Amount Invoice 616 Cheque -616 Invoice 199.36 Cheque -199.36 Invoice 199.36 Invoice 67.2 Invoice 71.19 Cheque -337.75 Invoice 84 Invoice 100.8 Invoice 100.8 Invoice 106.51 Cheque -392.11 2. Create a PivotTable from this data. 3. Set up your PivotTable like this: i. Row Labels - Type ii. Values - Sum of Amount 4. Look at the Grand Total number On my systems, it's showing the grand total i...

Can anyone see my post below- 11/02/2010 14:10
just checking if anyone can see my post below:- Compacting........or rather not quite.... (also as a test) 11 February 2010 14:10 It was also crossposted to OE general.....but was deleted. <beats head against wall> ...

MS framework unexpected error message
I too have upgraded from a G4 to MacBook with the new version of MS Office. All the date from the G4 was transfered at the Apple store to the new MacBook and I keep getting "an unexpected error occured when trying to loat the Microsoft framework library" I have removed and re- installed the software, per inst from the Mac folks, but the message cont. I can use all the programs but the dialog box keeps coming up and I want it to go away. Anyone have any ideas, I have downloaded the most recent updates but no change. The idiots at the AppleStore should have known that you cannot &quo...

if statement in query
I have a query that makes a table called products. One of the fields is called price and another is PN. I can I create an if statement in the criteria that would multiple price by 2 if PN starts with the letter X? Something like this: If [PN] is "X*" then [price] *2 else do nothing. I'm just not sure how to do it. Thanks. Use a calculated field in the query - Price: IIF(Left([PN],1)="X",2*[Price],[Price]) It doesn't actually do nothing if the part number doesn't start with X. It sets itself to its original value. Watch out for Nulls. rml wrote: >...

MS Project Web Access Workspace
We are using MS Project Web Access with Project 2007. Each project creates its own Workspace in MOSS2007. - How do I filter the Workspaces in PWA to show only those projects that are currently being worked on (AKA % Complete less than 100%)? - How do I find those projects that I would be filtering out (AKA Completed Projects) to go back and see their workspaces? - Lastly How can I easily move documents, discussions, etc from one Workspace to another? Thanks GregDC This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0065_01CA66DD.94B7A7B0 Content-Typ...

Outlook/Exchange problem #4
Sorry if this shows up twice, I thought I posted it already, but I don't see it here still... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Two users out of about 60 having problems accessing their mailbox using Outlook. One of the users had their mailbox moved from one store to another on the same server, the other user had no changes made. They can both access their Inbox, but not any of the subfolders, or Deleted, Sent, Contacts, Calendar, etc. OWA seems to work fine for both users in all folders. I already tried recreating the mail profile, didn't he...

Exchange 2003 usage limitations
Hi, just wondering what the user limitations are for Exchange 2003. We have around 60 users and the db is around 12gig and looking at potentially implementing another server at a remote site, changing hardware and other infrastructure implementations for various differnet reasons Can anyone suggest how i can monitor the Exchange server for performance issues, to help determine whether it may be suggested to implement a second Exchange server, potentially remote site. What things should we look out for? ExBPA http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943-AC...

Exchange 2003 Mailbox Rule Viewer #2
Does anyone know if there is a tool that will let you view/edit/delete user created mailbox rules? ...