IE opens with "about:blank" url when I run my solution

Ever since I installed IE8 it opens with "about:blank" url when I run my
solution.
I close that instance and another instance opens that runs OK.
I figured when that first happened that MS would soon fix it but to my
knowledge they haven't.
Is that correct or am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thank

0
Cal

IE opens with "about:blank" url when I run my solution
Ever since I installed IE8 it opens with "about:blank" url when I run my solution. I close that instance and another instance opens that runs OK. I figured when that first happened that MS would soon fix it but to my knowledge they haven't. Is that correct or am I missing something or doing something wrong? Thank ...

Debug/Start Without Debugging gives IE8 opened with the address bar containing about:blank
I think this is a weid one. When I do Debug/Start Without Debugging I get IE8 opened with the address bar containing: about:blank and the big pane blank. I close IE that and a new IE opens with the usuall localhost address and a correct big pane display. Can you tell me how to avoid that first IE or why I'm getting it? Thanks >I think this is a weid one. > > When I do Debug/Start Without Debugging > I get IE8 opened with the address bar containing: about:blank > and the big pane blank. > > I close that IE and a new IE opens with the usu...

HOem page stuck at about:blank
Win XP Home SP3 IE8 Just updated from IE6 to IE8. When I lauch IE8 I get home paeg of about:blank. When I go to internet options and set homepage to www.yahoo.com and apply; the home page comes up as about:blank. Same from the tool bar to replace home page. Any ideas on why the replacement home page did not take? THX -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net Hi John, Do you have Spybot S&D installed. It has an option to block changes to the homepage. Do you have any of the Yahoo toolbars' anti-spyware features turned on? Whatever, updat...

about:blank
When reading emails, I can no longer double click on a link and see the web page that the email is providing a link to. When I double click on a link to a web page that is in an email message, Internet Explorer starts up, then shows an empty page, with the words "about:blank" in the URL. If internet explorer is already running, an empty page comes up, with "outbind:/2-00....." in IE's URL. This used to work properly, so I can't blame it on improperly formatted incoming emails. I've done a "view source" on one of the problem emails, and on an email w...