Free ASP.NET MVC paging component

I wrote a free asp.net mvc paging component (should it be called "control"?)
called MvcPager, it supports 3 paging mode:standard url paging,default Ajax
paging and jQuery Ajax paging. The paging implementation was inspired by
Scottgu's PagedList<T> idea. You can view online demo and download it from
http://en.webdiyer.com in case you're interested for this component! Hope you
can find it's helpful!

money 2003 home page #2
When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How can I prevent it being recorded as income in the monthly reports as it is not extra income simply from one account to another You are using Transfer:[name of acct] as the "Category" for the transfer? You are seeing it as Income in the Monthly Report or in some other report? "Dv.towle" <Dvtowle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10B4683B-5C0B-45B8-8B75-EC81A3B71006@microsoft.com... > When I trasfer money between accounts IE: from a account being closed. How > can I prev...

Access to web page for OFX Driver for Money 98
When a file is downloaded from my financial Inst. in the ofx format money 98 says need a file update and askes you to launch your browser to the following web page http://www.microsoft.com/money/ofx This page however is never available for viewing. I have yet to be able to access this page to gain access to the driver needed to fix money 98 to import the ofx files. Any suggestions??? "Ken O'Dell" <kdodell@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:045c01c340d3$5abcb6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When a file is downloaded from my financial Inst. in the > ofx format money 98...

How to automatically allow JavaScript but NOT (other) ActiveX execution on web pages?
When I visit web pages with embedded JavaScript then currently always a yellow bar at the top of the browser window appears telling me something about ActiveX and security risks. Ok, I can click manually on a submenu and allow the execution. But this is somehow annoying on the long run. How EXACTLY can I always automatically allow JavaScript scripts BUT NO OTHER ActiveX component execution? Is this possible at all or are the permissions undividable linked together? Brian ...

How do I make a water mark for an existing text page in publisher
When I insert a picture on my document then properties for watermark and arange to send to background the water mark disappears. and if I try other ways then my text on my original document dissappears. Put your watermark on the Master Page (ctrl+m). Any picture can become a watermark if you use the wash out feature. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jimmyy" <jimmyy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D0FCE3D-0A94-4908-BC33-2D9DA59DF614@microsoft.com... > When I insert a picture on my document then properties for watermark and > arange to send ...

Page Numbering within Sections
I have a Word template document with 3 sections: The first section contains one page which is not numbered. The second section contains 3 pages which are automatically numbered via inserting Page x of y and then converting y to a SECTIONPAGES field resulting in Pages 1 of 4, 2 of 4, and 3 of 4. So all is good up to this point. However, the 4th and final page is in landscape format and thus becomes the third section, but is being numbered 4 of 1 even though the 1 is a SECTIONPAGES field and the section is linked to previous and is listed as "same as previous". ...

Why does my HP 5Si prints 1 blank page for every page I print
My HP Laser Jet 5Si prints 1 blank page for every page I print in publisher. I can not find out why, or how to correct it. HELP! Are you printing multi-page documents? Are you saying every other page is blank? Has the printer always printed this way? Have you looked at printing preferences to be sure you don't have a separation page enabled? You have an old printer, could be your driver is corrupt. It is always advisable to completely remove a driver before installing or re-installing. Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsander...

Forcing Odd Pages
Can I force an odd page every time a "Title" style is encountered (the "Title" style is what I used for my chapter titles)? :)Thanks, Lyndie ...

Calendar: print Daily style, 2 pages/day, no TaskPad, no Notes
Hello -- The Notes component of the Daily format still prints, even after I uncheck the Notes area box. The setting for Layout: 2 pages/day does not work. I tried setting up a printer to print 2 pages / landscape page and that did not work either. Can anyone suggest what I can do to have 2 consecutive days print side-by-side on an 8.5" x 11" landscape page? Thanks for any help. Larry Mehl ...

EXCEL:printing row headings at the top of every page.
I have looked at the EXCEL help and am not able to get row headings at the top of every page. I see the sheet tab and I see where I am "supposed" to enter the rows to be printed at the top of every page. HOWEVER these cells are "grayed out" i.e. inaccessible. Is there something else I need to do before I can access this function? It seems simple enough, but I am not able to enter rows to be printed. Any ideas? Are the sheets grouped? as this will cause that to happen, in which case you need to ungroup and set the print area. -- Regards Ken.............

How can i print sequential page numbers 1 to 10, if i have one wo.
I have an excel worksheet that is one page long. I want to print it 100 times with page numbers labeling it 1 to 100. How do i do this? DJN Code from Ron de Bruin's site. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print�.htm#number Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() Dim CopiesCount As Long Dim CopieNumber As Long CopiesCount = Application.InputBox("How many Copies do you want", Type:=1) For CopieNumber = 1 To CopiesCount With ActiveSheet 'number in cell A1 '.Range("a1").Value = CopieNumber & " of " & Copi...

Help creating a recital program book/several pages w/pictures and
I am creating a recital program book. It will be a 8 1/2 x 11 book with pictures, text and advertising and it will be in color. Over the years others who have created this book have just simply used the "publications for print" and other sources and the book hasn't been all that great (only the pub for print pages were good). Since I will be working on it, I want it to be great! I was assuming when I began this project that there was something already set up to help me create a multi-page book, but I am not finding it. I need something that I can create simil...

Outlook and VB.NET
I'm creating a ASP.NET webapplication in VB.Net. In my code i create a mail and when i use the save method it saves the mail in the draft folder. Do to this i use the code i found at the link below and de outlook COM-objects in Visual studio. I found this code: http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Internet/SendingEmailsThroughOutlookCB.asp and this work partly... with this code i can save the mail in the draft folder. But i can't get it to display to the user. mailitem.display does not seem to work. so now i'm searching for a way to open or focus on the mail in outlook once it's cre...

how to return a xmldocument to classic asp
Hi everyone, I'm making a SOAP request to a webservice from classic asp with(SOAP Toolkit v3.0). This function has to return the XML document or the xmlstring to the classic asp page. How can i do this? Here is how i try todo it now: Public Function getData(ByVal strParamValue As String) As System.Xml.XmlDocument Dim connIsOpen As Boolean Dim strXml As String Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument() 'Dim xmlNodlist As XmlNodeList strParamValue = strParamValue + "%" connIsOpen = openConnection() If connIsOpen Then ...

Start label in middle of page
Hi Using labels for a laser printer I would like to instruct the report to start printing on a spesific row.. Reason, sometime you only print one or two rows. The next time that you print labels you must be able to instruct it on which row to start printing. Can it be done? Thanks Alfred On my website (www.rogersaccesslibrary.com), is a small Access database sample called "MultipleLabelsOffset.mdb" which illustrates one way to do this. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access MVP Access Database Samples: www.rogersaccesslibrary.com Want answers to your Access questions in your Ema...

Save single pages????
Put together a 4 page doc in Publisher. Is there a way to save individual pages as seperate files? Need to send, e-mail, and files to large for server (38meg). Would like to break down(save) each page and send then be able to put back together. thanks, L. Hi L/P (info@wabashrealty.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Put together a 4 page doc in Publisher. || Is there a way to save individual pages as seperate files? || Need to send, e-mail, and files to large for server (38meg). Would || like to break down(save) each page and send then be able to put back || together. || || ...

Add previously created pages to book template
Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into a new template? Thanks With both files opened (two runnings of Publisher) you could copy/paste from one to the other. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Chatterless" <Chatterless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BB18D39-B470-468A-82E6-38DB433D835A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into > a > new template? > > Thanks ...

Enabling .NET programmability?
I am installing Microsoft Data Assistant for PowerPoint and Excel, but I must first enable .NET programmability? How do I do this? ...

Publishing to a Wbb Page
Is there a way to make the published htm, mht file to show up in the full screen like on the regular spreadhseet? Hi Chris, Do you mean F11 (Full Screen). Can you describe what you do see and what you really want ? --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Chris Chandler" <see@top.com> wrote in message news:Xns952F4BBBB4995nospmnet@207.46.248.16... > Is there a way to make the published htm, mht [HTML...

Mobile Express CRM4.0
Installed Mobile Express for CRM4.0. Customized & published the entity, but we are getting a "Page cannot be found error" at https://<CRM_server>/m. There is not a lot to configure so we are at a loss to explain why in our IFD environment we get this error (both internally as externally. Anyone else has this problem or better yet, figured this one out? Thanks, Hi Henricus, I installed it on my machine and it's working just fine, from where you are trying to call the url ? locally or remotely ? using IP address or dns name? -- Regards, Karim Mohamed "...

How do I print multiple pages on 1 sheet of A4 in Publisher 2002
Hi all, This is something that I have not been able to figure out but I expect is straight forward or impossible to do. I have a small page size (4" x 6") and so two of these pages will fit neatly onto an A4 sheet of paper. I can see how to print multiple COPIES of a page onto a single sheet, but I can't figure out how to print multiple pages onto a single sheet. If I choose to only print a single copy per page, Publisher decides to plonk the page in the middle on the A4 sheet. I can't see any option to get more than one page printed side by side. Any Ideas Chris ...

Problem automatically inserting "This page is intentionally blank.
Hello, We have some procedures documents and manuals that use odd-page section breaks to separate chapters. Obviously, when a chapter ends on an odd page, Word adds a completely blank page before the next chapter. In order to eliminate this problem, we'd like to add a page with the mention "This page is intentionally blank." at the end of any chapter with an odd page count. I found a great article on the MVPs site by John McGhie: http://word.mvps.org/faqs/TblsFldsFms/InsEvnPgEndChap.htm It works great on some of our documents, but on others there is a problem....

ASP.Net 2005 Editable Drop down server control
Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop down control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement. Thanks in advance Check out the code at this link: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/EditableDropdown.aspx - Dave "JPrasad." <JPrasad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50FF9826-BB9B-4E99-9D73-745274229164@microsoft.com... > Could any one share me open source code to customize Asp.net 2005 drop > down > control as an editable drop down control. This is an urgent requirement. > > Thanks in a...

Printing the last column on every page printed.
I want to be able to print the last column of my spreadsheet (Total column) on every page that is printed from this workbook. How can I do this? I'm stumped... Thanks for your help! Are all the last columns in the same location (column X for example)? If yes, you could group all the sheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent). then select column X File|print|Select (bottom left corner) Do a preview first. But this prints each worksheet (column) on a different sheet. ====== You could have a macro that built a new worksheet and just copy|pastes values| that last column ...

Going From MFC to .NET
I hope someone can help me on this! here is what's happening: Big project created on MFC C++ with extensive GUI etc... I tryed to open this project using .NET and everything is fine from GUI to project settings etc... Now the problem is that when I try to compile a debug or release vr. the project gives the following error after successfully compiling all of the other codes: //**THIS IS JUST PART OF THE OUTPUT**// Linking... C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\lib\msimg32.lib : warning LNK4003: invalid library format; library ignored C:\Program Files\Micros...

Free busy time O2003 / Anonymous user in 2007
Hello, How do I disable the free/busy time in the calendar for Exchange/Outlook 2003? So other users can't see the appointments of myself. In Outlook 2007 you will set this due to change the sharing permissions of the calendar, and change the default user permission to none. Any idea how you will get the anonymous user with none permissions back in O2007? What's btw the extra functionality of this user. Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Peter ...