Dotnnetnuke 5.0 adding a new page

If you need the basics on how to add a new page to dotnetnuke you can
follow this link, this is also a great website for more dotnetnuke
information.

http://www.hostmyservices.com/SupportPages/HowtoAddanewWebPage.aspx

Thank you
HostMyservices.com

Money 2004 Deluxe #5
Working with a trial version but can't load file from my Quicken 2004 Deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, MJU wrote: >Working with a trial version but can't load file from my >Quicken 2004 Deluxe. True. >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, MJU wrote: > >>Working with a trial version but can't load file from my >>Quicken 2004 Deluxe. > >True. > >. >Are you suggesting the trial version won't convert the file to load into Money 2004? In microsoft.public.money, mju wrote: > >>-----Original Message-...

GP 7.5 sp5
We are getting an error with sp5 and extended pricing - The following SQL statement produced an error: SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF if not exists(select * from tcsSYTB00001_Trinity_PAR where tcsFLST_ProjectID = 'MBS' and tcsFLST_ParameterID = 'AUTOORDERALLOC HOTFIX') INSERT INTO tcsSYTB00001_Trinity_PAR (tcsFLST_ProjectID ,tcsFLST_ParameterID,tcsFLST_Parameter) values ('MBS','AUTOORDERALLOC HOTFIX','1') else Update tcsSYTB00001_Trinity_PAR set tcsFLST_Parameter = '1' where tcsFLST_ProjectID = 'MBS' and tcsFLST_ParameterID = 'A...

New exchange forms library not visible....
I have create an new organizational forms library and did set the same rights as the default standard forms library. I did not get any errors and it seems to be the right way. Microsoft discribed it in Q244591 "How ro create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange". But when i try to publish forms in this library i cannot see it or select it. So is this a bug or whats the problem? Hi, I wouldn't think of a bug yet ;-) What is the topology of the Mail environment --> number of servers + version .... In E2K, you create a EFORM lib, give it the correct MAPI rights (tha...

Report pages
I have a template that I created a report to do an easy mail merge. I have 2 1/2 pages done but can't get the remainder of the 3rd page? Any suggestions what I need to do that I can get the total 3 pages in? LG, Your question impies you have a Word template. This newsgroup is for Microsoft Access a database software. Scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to get to the Word newgroup. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm &quo...

Repeat the column titles on each page
Repeat the column titles on each page Hi LAURAO File>PageSetup..Sheet See rows to repeat at top -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "LAURAO" <LAURAO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9F68F8A-9434-4A35-88A2-D9B8BD2B7155@microsoft.com... > Repeat the column titles on each page Hi 'File-Pagesetup-Sheets' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LAURAO wrote: > Repeat the column titles on each page ...

Iframe in opportunity form displaying related custom entity
Hi, I can't manage to find out what the correct url is for this. There's a 1-M between opportunity and custom. I've checked stunnware, but when i type the following code : - javascript:alert(document.frame[1].location) in the address bar of an opportunity form, all I get is this : - http://server/_static/blank.htm Can anyone help? Thanks! -- Nicolas Pagès i ran into the same issue and here is what worked for me. i removed the iframe from the form (published it) and then tried to get the url. this time it worked. i then added the iframe back to the form. se...

Critical issue with exchange 5.5 and MyDoom virus
Hello, Here we have a critical issue since Mydoom appeared on the network. Our exchange server is set in order to accept inbound email for few local domains (let's say domain1.com and domain2.com). We are currently receiving emails to fake recipients on our domains such as toto@domain1.com. BUT toto does not exist on our server. So exchange is trying to send a 'non delivery receipt' to the sender or the email. UNFORTUNATLY sometimes the sender's domain or even the sender does not exist. We have : - a file priv.edb which grows by minutes - the databases priv.edb and p...

ASP.net Exception Upgrade 3.0->4.0
I've set up a couple dev instances of our live CRM 3.0 installation and I get a blank screen with "Invalid Argument" whenever I attempt to login. It also logs an unhandled asp .net exception whenver I try. I thought it might be my upgraded tables but it seems to happen even if I create a new organization with deployment manager and make it the default. Here's the event log: Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred. Event time: 1/21/2008 4:20:29 PM Event time (UTC): 1/22/2008 12:20:29 AM Event ID: e208a5c4c9ef4ce691ca4eb8ee2e4ed7 Event sequence...

Force CSV page Break
Hi y'all! I have a big time problem! I am creating a report using an Ascii output program. I'm creating a CSV file to be able to open it in Excel. I need to be able to do a Page-break through my ascii file. Anyone knows how to do it? Here is an example of my output report: Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 1, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 2, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK Date: 01/01/2003,Page: 3, Name,Account,amount,difference PAGE-BREAK All i need to have is how/what character to put in the report to force a page-break. Thanks MauditOstie ----...

Adding times
Hi there, Anyone able to tell me how to add times minutes and seconds so that the answer will show hours minutes and seconds. Any hints on the best way to format the cells to show times would be great. Thank you! -- Bobby Say A1 = 11:30:10 B1 = 15:30:10 C1 = =SUM(A1:A2) = 27:00:20 More help on time on the attached link http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm VBA noo -- VBA Noo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3383 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

A rule that places a new email in a sub Folder doesnt get displayed
Create a folder; Create a rule that moves new mails to that folder; Happy as larry. When a new mail arrives, outlook shows a blue numeric value next to the folder to indicate unread messages. However, if you add another folder to the folder created above, ie a sub folder and create a rule to move new email, you have to have the tree fully extended to be informed of a new email. Is there a way to see if an new email has been sent to a sub folder without having the tree list expanded? Cheers Phil What version of Outlook and what Service Pack level? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outloo...

slow to load Data Access Pages
I have some Data Access pages made in Access 2000 located on a shared drive. How is it possible to speed up the "databinding"? Other than improving queries and table designs, because I've all ready done that? -- justme0010 ...

Newsgroups #5
It's irritating enough that Outlook doesn't have its own newsgroup viewer (it delegates to Outlook Express), but when I follow the instructions in Outlook and add an entry to my 'Go' menu, the entry almost immediately vanishes. Any ideas. Thanks in advance, Jasper Kent. If you do a little research on google.groups.com, you will see that this issue has been asked and answered daily. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. Aft...

When I click on the tabs, I get a page icon and all is stuck
I was just asked to help a lady in the office, that I helped copy a excel file from one computer to her computer. I was able to open the file and as soon as I tried to click on the tabs (sheets) on the bottom, the mouse pointer had a little page attached to it, and everything was frozen. I hope one of you wonderful experts out here can help me with this problem. BTW, when I tried to x out of the file, I got a whatever the European sign is for not enter, I know I'm not good as describing the problem, maybe one of you is a mindreader as well.Many many thanks in advance.........Peter When ...

XP crashes
Every now and then my XP box has crashes and rev\booted for no obvious reason. In event viewer I see this message every now and then. Any idea as to the cause? Would this cause the crash or the crash cause this? Thanks, rock Windows reboot An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation. Error code 00000024, parameter1 001902fe, parameter2 f78beb98, parameter3 f78be894, parameter4 f7b77306. Perhaps you might want to run the bootable HD checking utility and a memory test "rock" <1940@pobox.com> wrote in messa...

Q: Is Windows 98 compatible with Jet 4.0?
I am considering upgrading to DAO 3.6 and Jet 4.0 for my application as outlined in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article Q236991. However, I thought I read somewhere that Windows 98 will not support Jet 4.0 unless Second Edition is installed. Please advise. Michael T. ...

Circular Equation? wrap on 5 business days..
Trying to find a way to use 5 days data, without going back more than 5 days. I have copy of file can send, or put online. cells are as: A1: SMA B1: 2.0 A2: REMA B2: 2.0 A3: R penalty B3: 15.0 D1: Symbol E1: dir K1: dir F1: SMA mo, G1: SMA tu ... J1: SMA fr F2: =IF(OR($B$1="",R2=0),"",AVERAGE(OFFSET(R2,-$B$1+1,0,$B$1,1))) (drag across to J2, think correct) L1: REMA mo... P1: REMA fr L2: =(V2*(1+2*$B$3)+(2/($B$2+1))*(R2-O2)-$B$3*O2)/(1+$B$3) M2: =(R2*(1+2*$B$3)+(2/($B$2+1))*(S2-P2)-$B$3*P2)/(1+$B$3) N2: =(S2*(1+2*$B$3)+(2/($B$2+1))*...

Error Opening Forms After adding New Field
I added a new field in the opportunity Schema, Published it. I then added it to the opportunity form. Now when I try to open any lead, contact, account or opportunity form I get the "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" error. Full message is Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft CRM Event Category: None Event ID: 1 Date: 16/09/2005 Time: 11:37:37 User: N/A Computer: HPCRM1 Description: MSCRM Application Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error ...

how to protect sheet from adding/deleting
I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? Tools/Protection - "Protect Worksheet" "Scott" wrote: > I have a workbook on my website.(two sheets) I only want my people to view > and print these sheets. How can I protect from deleting or changing the data? ...

Outlook add-in that captures contacts from email, web page and documents and adds them to outlook address book
AddressGrabber Standard is an Outlook add-in that captures names, addresses, email, phone,fax etc. from emails, web pages and documents and adds contacts to your outlook addressbook with a single click http://bit.ly/c2BXrb ...

How to Remove Watermark from Title Page ONLY
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) The watermark function that I am using under 'Insert' only allows me to insert a watermark or remove a watermark from all pages in my Word document. <br><br>Does anyone know how to remove the watermark from a single page only? A watermark is nothing more than graphic content added to the Header of a document. In order to vary content in Headers/Footers, Section Breaks are required in the document. See Word Help on the use of Section Breaks. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/23/10 3...

New Blank Query Shortcut
Hi, I've looked through several different shortcut sites, but haven't been able to find a keyboard shortcut to create a new blank query in Access 2007. Is there a keyboard shortcut for this? Thanks! On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:00:01 -0800, evajen01 wrote: > Hi, > > I've looked through several different shortcut sites, but haven't been able > to find a keyboard shortcut to create a new blank query in Access 2007. Is > there a keyboard shortcut for this? > > Thanks! Don't know about A2007, but in previous versions Alt+N opens the ...

Signature always Times New Roman
Hi all, I have a client that has a signature, written in html, it displays fine in the signature preview pane. Word formatting is turned off. Html emails are turned on. The signature is very plain, just some arial text formatted using style="font-family:arial" but although his email body text shows as arial, his sig text does not. This is frustrating and is taking far far longer then a normal sig file creation should, because it just isn't displaying correct. I have created many many other signature files before, so i am quite baffled by this. If anyone can shead some lig...

New e-mail server to replace old
Hi, We currently have a domain for hosting. Withing this domain is a terminal server and an exchange 2000 box. Both the boxes are DCs and containt the active directory accounts. The mail server is now getting very old. We plan to promote a new DC and have this as our main one, taking away the DC roles from the other 2 boxes. I then am using a new box (decent spec) to replace the old mail server. Now my question is what is the easiest way to do this!? I don't want to have to recongfigue loads of things. I don't want much down time. I also don't want to have to configure Outl...

Change Page Orientation
Hi Folks, I am trying to do a newsletter that has portrait page orientation on all pages but one. I need to put the calendar in Landscape orientation. When I change the orientation, ALL pages change. Is there not a way to have 2 different orientations in the same document? Help!! -- HeidiS Group all the objects you have on the page you want landscaped, rotate 90 degrees. You might have to adjust objects. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HeidiS" <heidisatwork@hotmail.com.(dontSpamme)> wrote in message news:FA3C1452-A360-4864-B614-082D1C7B9696@microsoft.com... >...