Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.

can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or
links to do will be appreciated
Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.

Requirements:

The tool should be able to perform the following:

    * Open an existing XLIFF file
    * Save the modified XLIFF file
    * Display the Id (read only)
    * Display the un-translated text (read only)
    * Display and edit the translated text (read/write)
          o Changing the text should automatically change the state to
translated
    * Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is
translated =96 read/write).  XLIFF supports multiple states; this tool
only cares about translated and needs-translation.
    * Allow filtering the displayed data by (filtering will take place
when the Apply Filters buttons is clicked):
          o Id
          o Un-translated text sub-string
          o Translated text sub-string
          o Filtered state

Suggested UI:

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Input:

Use this sample XLIFF file to test the tool.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Output:

The output should be a VS 2008 project and source that meets the above
requirements.  The code should be written in C# and make use of .Net
3.5 technologies including WPF.

Suggestions:

Determine a load strategy =96 XmlDocument, LinqToXML, etc

Try to use XAML for displaying the data.

Use Data Binding where appropriate.  Bind Dependency Properties for
the UI controls in XAML to the data.

Use a ValueConverter to convert the XLIFF state to a boolean
0
NishWishs

On Nov 17, 12:55=A0am, NishWishs <nishanththu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or
> links to do will be appreciated
> Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.
>
> Requirements:
>
> The tool should be able to perform the following:
>
> =A0 =A0 * Open an existing XLIFF file
> =A0 =A0 * Save the modified XLIFF file
> =A0 =A0 * Display the Id (read only)
> =A0 =A0 * Display the un-translated text (read only)
> =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translated text (read/write)
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Changing the text should automatically change the s=
tate to
> translated
> =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is
> translated =96 read/write). =A0XLIFF supports multiple states; this tool
> only cares about translated and needs-translation.
> =A0 =A0 * Allow filtering the displayed data by (filtering will take plac=
> when the Apply Filters buttons is clicked):
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Id
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Un-translated text sub-string
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Translated text sub-string
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Filtered state
>
> Suggested UI:
>
> Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> Input:
>
> Use this sample XLIFF file to test the tool.
>
> Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> Output:
>
> The output should be a VS 2008 project and source that meets the above
> requirements. =A0The code should be written in C# and make use of .Net
> 3.5 technologies including WPF.
>
> Suggestions:
>
> Determine a load strategy =96 XmlDocument, LinqToXML, etc
>
> Try to use XAML for displaying the data.
>
> Use Data Binding where appropriate. =A0Bind Dependency Properties for
> the UI controls in XAML to the data.
>
> Use a ValueConverter to convert the XLIFF state to a boolean

WPF on ASP.NET? I think you are in the wrong group...
0
Alexey
11/17/2009 11:30:28 AM
On Nov 17, 5:30=A0am, Alexey Smirnov <alexey.smir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 12:55=A0am, NishWishs <nishanththu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or
> > links to do will be appreciated
> > Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.
>
> > Requirements:
>
> > The tool should be able to perform the following:
>
> > =A0 =A0 * Open an existing XLIFF file
> > =A0 =A0 * Save the modified XLIFF file
> > =A0 =A0 * Display the Id (read only)
> > =A0 =A0 * Display the un-translated text (read only)
> > =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translated text (read/write)
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Changing the text should automatically change the=
 state to
> > translated
> > =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is
> > translated =96 read/write). =A0XLIFF supports multiple states; this too=
> > only cares about translated and needs-translation.
> > =A0 =A0 * Allow filtering the displayed data by (filtering will take pl=
ace
> > when the Apply Filters buttons is clicked):
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Id
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Un-translated text sub-string
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Translated text sub-string
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Filtered state
>
> > Suggested UI:
>
> > Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> > Input:
>
> > Use this sample XLIFF file to test the tool.
>
> > Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> > Output:
>
> > The output should be a VS 2008 project and source that meets the above
> > requirements. =A0The code should be written in C# and make use of .Net
> > 3.5 technologies including WPF.
>
> > Suggestions:
>
> > Determine a load strategy =96 XmlDocument, LinqToXML, etc
>
> > Try to use XAML for displaying the data.
>
> > Use Data Binding where appropriate. =A0Bind Dependency Properties for
> > the UI controls in XAML to the data.
>
> > Use a ValueConverter to convert the XLIFF state to a boolean
>
> WPF on ASP.NET? I think you are in the wrong group...

Dude Y DId u say Like that , can u please tell me how can i do this,
it was given to me in a processed of interview
0
NishWishs
11/17/2009 9:41:40 PM
On Nov 17, 10:41=A0pm, NishWishs <nishanththu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 5:30=A0am, Alexey Smirnov <alexey.smir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 17, 12:55=A0am, NishWishs <nishanththu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > can any one please tell me how to do this one even any example or
> > > links to do will be appreciated
> > > Create an XLIFF editor using C# and .Net 3.5 technologies.
>
> > > Requirements:
>
> > > The tool should be able to perform the following:
>
> > > =A0 =A0 * Open an existing XLIFF file
> > > =A0 =A0 * Save the modified XLIFF file
> > > =A0 =A0 * Display the Id (read only)
> > > =A0 =A0 * Display the un-translated text (read only)
> > > =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translated text (read/write)
> > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Changing the text should automatically change t=
he state to
> > > translated
> > > =A0 =A0 * Display and edit the translation state as a Boolean (is
> > > translated =96 read/write). =A0XLIFF supports multiple states; this t=
ool
> > > only cares about translated and needs-translation.
> > > =A0 =A0 * Allow filtering the displayed data by (filtering will take =
place
> > > when the Apply Filters buttons is clicked):
> > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Id
> > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Un-translated text sub-string
> > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Translated text sub-string
> > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 o Filtered state
>
> > > Suggested UI:
>
> > > Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> > > Input:
>
> > > Use this sample XLIFF file to test the tool.
>
> > > Your browser may not support display of this image.
>
> > > Output:
>
> > > The output should be a VS 2008 project and source that meets the abov=
> > > requirements. =A0The code should be written in C# and make use of .Ne=
> > > 3.5 technologies including WPF.
>
> > > Suggestions:
>
> > > Determine a load strategy =96 XmlDocument, LinqToXML, etc
>
> > > Try to use XAML for displaying the data.
>
> > > Use Data Binding where appropriate. =A0Bind Dependency Properties for
> > > the UI controls in XAML to the data.
>
> > > Use a ValueConverter to convert the XLIFF state to a boolean
>
> > WPF on ASP.NET? I think you are in the wrong group...
>
> Dude Y DId u say Like that , can u please tell me how can i do this,
> it was given to me in a processed of interview- Hide quoted text -

again, your question is not about asp.net.
0
Alexey

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

Control Button to Create a New Record in Another Form
I've developed a MS Access application for Trade Shows. One of my tables contains all basic client info. This table is used as the data source for both a complete client form and a partial data form. Both forms can show all clients (individually). Using the partial data form I want to create a button that copies the current record and creates a new record in a form titled Trade Show Attendees. Other data in the Trade Show Attendees must be entered to complete that attendee's record. Some of the data entered will populate the TradeShow Attendees table. Can anyone describe t...

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Visual C++ 2005 always rebuilds
I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. However now the project always rebuilds entirely whenever I start debugging. Even if I have only made a simple change to one file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Colin Check the date on your source files to make sure that they are not in the future. AliR. "Colin J Paterson" <nospam@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ObtLxgTbGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I have an MFC DLL project that I recently moved over to Visual Studio 2005. > However now the project always rebuild...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2